The debt-paying little wife o...

By Demens88c

Summary too long, read it in the first chapter NOT MINE MTL (no editing) NO VOTING https://www.shubaowb.com/n... More

Suumary + Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
 Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110 Extra 1: Life after marriage
Chapter 111 Extra 2: Think what you think.
Chapter 112 Extra 3: acceptance speech.
Chapter 113 Extra 4: Zaizai's daily life
Chapter 114 Extra 5 Twins Zaizai Daily Life 2

Chapter 35

594 13 2
By Demens88c

Lin Xun was taken to the isolation room alone, and the nurse drew his blood. His cheeks were flushed, and his dark eyes were bright and watery.

I just think he looks better than the photos posted on the Internet.

"Lin Xun, do you have an Alpha? If so, it wouldn't be so uncomfortable to ask him to come and accompany you through the false estrus period."

The little nurse reminded him, and Lin Xun endured the surge of boredom in his body: "Can't I get through it by myself?"

"Of course it is possible, but it will be very hard. Although false estrus is not the real estrus, the symptoms that should be present in estrus will also appear in false estrus, and the duration of false estrus depends on the individual's physical constitution. The length is not necessarily certain, some people may return to normal within an hour or two, while others may take 24 hours until the inhibitor is metabolized in the body to return to normal."

Lin Xun didn't expect that a estrus period could be so complicated.

"Is there no other way to cure it quickly?"

"The quickest way is to ask Alpha to give you a temporary mark, so if you have Alpha, calling him over now is the easiest thing to do."

Lin Xun finally understood that everything related to pheromones was inseparable from the word "mark".

It's really safe and healthy to take a bite when you have nothing to do.

After finishing speaking, the little nurse helped him get a glass of ice water: "Drink more water to promote metabolism and make you feel better. I'll go out first. If you need anything, you can ring the bell and find us."

Seeing that the little nurse was about to leave, Lin Xun said quickly: "Wait a minute, how is the situation over there with my friend?"

"The doctor should be checking him. The specific results will not be known until later."

Lin Xun still couldn't let go of his worries when he heard the words: "That's it, can I go out and see him? It's fine if I don't go in and watch him outside."

"No, your situation is also very dangerous now. You need to rest in isolation. Don't worry, we are here and nothing will happen to your friend."

After speaking, the little nurse opened the door and left.

Lin Xun sat on the bed and tugged on his collar. He came in a hurry and was still wearing a costume.

After tugging at the collar, it was still tight. Since he was the only one in the ward, Lin Xun took off his outer costume and put it aside. He only wore his shirt and sat on the bed.

Drinking a glass of ice water brought by the nurse still couldn't relieve the heat in his body. The most embarrassing thing for him was that some places even had reactions.

He didn't want to solve it here. Although there was only one person in the room, it still felt very strange.

I can only lie on the bed and meditate on the Heart Sutra: form is emptiness, emptiness is form...

After chanting silently like this for about ten minutes, the originally closed door was opened from the outside, and the nurse who had just left walked in, followed by a serious-looking Gu Huaiye.

Lin Xun sat up suddenly, and when he met Gu Huaiye's eyes, his heart trembled for no reason.

"How did you come?"

Hearing his voice, the little nurse smiled and said, "Originally, this gentleman said he was your Alpha and wanted to confirm with you. Now it seems that you do know each other, so I won't bother you."

After saying this, the little nurse turned around and ran out.

Lin Xun was not even given a chance to explain.

Gu Huaiye reached back and closed the door, then turned around to face Lin Xun's black eyes. The young man sat obediently on the edge of the bed, with a pair of dark and clear eyes that were moist and bright due to false estrus.

The fragrance of orchids in this room is rich and extraordinary.

Gu Huaiye took an injection of Alpha inhibitor before coming in. Even so, the 99% compatibility with Lin Xun still made him restless.

"I didn't have my cell phone with me. It happened suddenly and I didn't have time to call you. How did you know?"

Lin Xun looked guilty after having done something bad.

Gu Huaiye walked over and said, "It was Director Guan who called me. If he doesn't call, are you going to survive here alone?"

"Hey, the nurse said I was in fake estrus, it's not real. I'll be fine in 24 hours at most. I think your situation is just a little more stable now, so don't let me make you worse again, so I'll just bear with you. It's over."

He was sitting like this with a pillow on his lap, covering the vital area, not wanting Gu Huaiye to see his embarrassed side.

Although we are all men, it is normal to have a reaction.

But isn't Gu Huaiye not good at it? Seeing him so energetic would hurt his self-esteem.

Lin Xun felt that there was probably no one more considerate than him.

Gu Huaiye didn't know what he was thinking about, but when he saw his cheeks turning red due to false estrus, he knew he must be having a hard time.

But false estrus is not real after all, so even though the room is filled with the smell of Lin Xun's pheromones, it's not that sweet feeling.

The elegant fragrance is just a little stronger than usual.

Gu Huaiye released some pheromones.

Feeling the smell of the sun, Lin Xun's body softened inexplicably, and he felt a desire in his heart to rub himself against Gu Huaiye.

The man sitting next to him at this moment was like a delicious piece of marshmallow, and the smell exuded directly hit his taste buds.

Lin Xun felt like he was going to die.

Is this a symptom of estrus?

This is still a lie. If it were true, wouldn't it be the same as taking an aphrodisiac?

So Omega's estrus is like being on high?

Lin Xun, who finally had an intuitive and concrete understanding of the estrus period, felt completely unwell!

No wonder you can often see various slogans reminding Omegas to bring inhibitors. It turns out that if the estrus comes, it will be really fatal.

And he just learned today that inhibitors cannot be injected twice in a row, otherwise it will cause false estrus due to pheromone disorder, such as what he is doing now.

The minimum interval between two injections should be 20 minutes to give the pheromones time to react.

Lin Xun suddenly felt that it was too difficult to be an Omega. Why wasn't he a Beta?

Being a beta means you don't have to worry about all these things!

Seeing the expression on the face of the little Omega sitting by the bed that alternated between sunny and gloomy, Gu Huaiye thought he was feeling uncomfortable.

"Is it uncomfortable?" Gu Huaiye leaned forward, but when he moved Lin Xun quickly shouted, "Don't move, just stand there and don't come any closer. I may not be able to control myself now. If I treat you What would be bad if you did something?"

Lin Xun regretted it now. When Gu Huaiye followed the nurse in, he should have let him go back. In this way, he did not have to resist the temptation while enduring the hot throbbing in his body.

It's so miserable!

Gu Huaiye was amused by the troubled look on the young man's face. Instead of listening to him, he took off his suit jacket, put it on Lin Xun, and then held him in his arms.

"No need to hold on, just like you helped me, don't push me away at this time."

The moment he was wrapped in the man's suit jacket, Lin Xun felt as if his body had entered a container full of sunshine, making his clamoring body instantly feel at ease.

Her not-so-steady heart became calmer because she was held in Gu Huaiye's arms.

The full sense of security at this moment made Lin Xun even want to sigh, feeling comfortable.

Unable to resist, he nuzzled into Gu Huaiye's arms and took a deep breath.

Feeling the little Omega in his arms relax, Gu Huaiye raised a smile on his lips.

How can she be so cute, like a delicate and coquettish doll?

I just want people to hold him in their arms like this and give him the best love.

Gu Huaiye reached out and touched his head: "Get some sleep and I'll stay with you."

Lin Xun did not resist Gu Huaiye's approach, because he found that holding Gu Huaiye made him feel much better.

Release your hands and get on the bed, then gently pat the area next to you.

Gu Huaiye, who understood what he meant, had a smile in his eyes and did not refuse. He lay down directly beside Lin Xun, then opened his hands. The young man lay in his arms consciously, waiting for him to lick his hair like a soft little animal. touch.

Covered by Gu Huaiye's suit jacket, he was huddled in the man's arms, as if he was soaking in a warm sunbath. It was so comfortable that Lin Xun just wanted to stay here forever.

He closed his eyes and fell asleep without realizing it.

He was frightened and frightened just now on the set, and the false estrus period consumed most of his mental energy. The young man who had long been tired needed this kind of rest.

Feeling the boy's even breathing, Gu Huaiye did not move, obediently acting as a human pillow. Even though he had done this thing a thousand and eight hundred times every night he and Lin Xun shared the same bed, he was still happy with it.

Lin Xun slept soundly. If the nurse hadn't suddenly knocked on the door, he could have slept until dawn.

Gu Huaiye looked at the doctors who came in and stood at the door, although he didn't like that they disturbed Lin Xun's rest.

But looking at the young man who sat up and rubbed his eyes and asked "Xiong Ni, how are you?", he felt soft.

Lin Xun pulled the suit on his body.

The doctor said: "The test results came out. It was not caused by the normal estrus cycle, but forced estrus by the pheromone inducer. So now we need to mark his Alpha to come and assist with some work. I wonder if you can contact him easily. For a moment?"

Hearing the doctor's words, Lin Xun was now completely awake: "You mean marking his Alpha?"

"Yes, we detected Alpha pheromone in his body. Thanks to this Alpha marking him at that time, he was not further harmed by the inducer. But at the same time, there are also disadvantages. I am afraid that in a short period of time, it will be very serious. Desire to mark his Alpha pheromone, the best way is for the other party to come over and help him go through this period together."

"What would happen to Xiong Ni without the other party?" Lin Xun probably already knew who the Alpha who marked Xiong Ni was, but he was not sure whether the other party was willing to come over.

"If this is the case, you may need to be hospitalized for a period of forced withdrawal. The process may not be too friendly, and you will remain in estrus until the symptoms improve."

Thinking of being in estrus, it was so difficult for him to fake it. Xiong Ni didn't know how long he would last, and Lin Xun felt very distressed.

"I know, I'll contact him now."

After the doctor went out, Gu Huaiye gave him his cell phone. Knowing that he was worried about his friend, Gu Huaiye said, "If he doesn't want to come over, you can ask Si Xian to come and take a look. He is more authoritative in the field of pheromone research."

Lin Xun knew that Gu Huaiye was comforting him in his own way.

He held the phone and nodded, but Gu Huaiye didn't have the crew's group on his phone. He couldn't find Lin Xiazhi's contact information. He could only call Zhang An first and ask him to push the other party's contact information to him.

After getting the number, Lin Xun called Lin Xiazhi.

After two rings, the call was connected. The voice that came out was a bit hoarse. According to the current time, it is estimated that the other party has probably rested: "Brother Lin, this is Lin Xun. I'm sorry to disturb you so late. That's it. You are now Is it convenient for you to come to the hospital? Xiong Ni is not in very good condition. The doctor said that he needs to mark his Alpha to help him with some guidance. I know this is very difficult for you, but I still hope you can help him. Okay ?"

Lin Xun finished what he wanted to say in one breath, just waiting for Lin Xiazhi's reply.

The other party didn't speak immediately, but he didn't refuse outright, as if he was weighing the consequences of this matter.

Just when Lin Xun wanted to persuade him, Lin Xiazhi said, "Okay, give me the address. I'll go there now."

After receiving the response from the other party, Lin Xun breathed a sigh of relief: "Thank you, I will send you the address right away."

Putting down the phone, manager Lin Xiazhi looked at him with crazy eyes: "Have you ever thought about what your fans will think if you get involved with Omega now, and whether it will affect your future career? You don't think about it anymore. ?"

At the sound of her manager's voice, Lin Xiazhi had already walked to the closet, opened it, took out the clothes and threw them on the bed. She turned around and said, "What if I marked someone else and I won't be responsible for it?"

"Temporary mark, brother, it's just a temporary mark. Besides, at that time, you saved him and didn't bring them to repay the favor. Just because you bit him, do you have to be held responsible?"

"You're not asking me to take responsibility, you're just asking me to go over and help. How could you think so seriously!"

"Can I not think about it seriously? It doesn't matter if it is an Alpha and a Beta. It is an Omega who is in heat and has been temporarily marked by you. Have you ever thought that if word spreads that you can't explain it, there will be Damage your image!"

"What kind of image do I have? I'm just an actor, and my profession is just acting. I'm just responsible for filming the show. Why do you always have to create a personality for me? Are you tired?"

"Who am I doing this for? I'm not doing this for you. I hope you have a good image, get awards, and move more steadily in the industry!"

"I know you have good intentions, but I can refuse, right?"

The agent looked at Lin Xiazhi who was getting dressed and was about to leave. He was confused for a moment: "How are you going to get there in the middle of the night? Take a taxi?"

Lin Xiazhi took out a mask from his pocket and put it on: "I shouldn't be recognized like this."

The agent rolled his eyes: "Forget it, who told me to owe you anything? Come on, I'll take you there."

Seeing his compromise, Lin Xiazhi smiled and said: "Brother Chen, I know you think of me well, but wouldn't it be better for us to live a simpler and more comfortable life? It would be better if we have trophies or something like that. It doesn't matter if we don't have them. As long as I don't do anything If I don't make a mess, there will always be a bowl of food for me in this circle, so it's good to be peaceful and quiet."

"I liked you because of your temperament at first, and now I hate you because of your temperament. But you are right. If you don't do anything, don't make a mess. If you act well, you will always have something to eat. Okay, I have seen it through today. , from now on, just follow your wishes and be a Buddhist!"

Lin Xiazhi smiled and nodded: "Thank you, Brother Chen."

Chen Hongwei had no choice but to punch him on the shoulder: "That's you, kid. I wouldn't agree to it if it were anyone else. But you have to think about that little Omega. Are you just helping him, or do you have some other objections to him?" Although I can't smell the pheromones myself, I heard that the smell of that little Omega is not very good."

Not only did it smell bad, it is said that two Alpha staff members did not evacuate in time and were fainted by the smoke. They went out and were given water before they recovered.

Omega is not afraid of being in heat, but he is afraid that being in heat can kill someone!

However, thinking that Lin Xiazhi not only did not faint, but also gave the opponent a temporary mark, Chen Hongwei had to admire him as a warrior.

Lin Xiazhi raised an eyebrow when he heard this: "Is it that exaggerated? It just smells like durian. I think it smells pretty good. Durian is the king of fruits. Don't you also like to eat it?"

Suddenly hearing the word durian, Chen Hongwei was stunned for a moment: "The little Omega tastes like durian?"

Lin Xiazhi nodded: "Yes!"

Chen Hongwei and Lin Xiazhi are both durian lovers. If they have anything to do, they will go to the supermarket to buy one to satisfy their craving. However, for people who don't like the smell, it is really a stinky smell, but for people who like it, it is... tasty.

Now he finally understood why Lin Xiazhi was able to speak.

The little Omega in estrus exudes the smell of pheromones, which to Lin Xiazhi is as good as durian.

But in this case, he is worried What happened instead was: "So are you just saving people, or do you really have other ideas? Please prepare yourself mentally in advance. If you want to fall in love, remember that you are not allowed to do it in private with me."

Lin Xiazhi felt that it was too early for Chen Hongwei to say this: "It's not as complicated as you think. We were just helping people in the past. How can we talk about falling in love publicly?"

"Actually, now that I think about it, you are already a grown man, so it doesn't matter if you fall in love."

Lin Xiazhi felt that his manager was a double standard. Just now, he was worried that his relationship would affect his career. Now that he knew that he didn't want to bother with the things that were available, he simply wanted him to get married and have children.

He smiled and shook his head: "When you say this, Brother Chen, can you look in the mirror first? You have no results, so why are you urging me to get married?"

"Can we be the same? If I look like you, am I still worried about not having a partner?"

Chen Hongwei rolled his eyes and parked the car in the garage, then got down and went upstairs from the elevator.

He went to the nurse's desk according to the address Lin Xun sent him.

The nurse on duty suddenly saw Lin Xiazhi and was startled: "Hello, what can I do?"

"Excuse me, is there an Omega named Xiong Ni who lives here? The doctor asked me to come over and cooperate with the treatment."

Unexpectedly, he was the Alpha who marked the little Omega. Although the little nurse was shocked, her quality was still there. She said "wait a moment" and immediately called the doctor on duty.

Lin Xiazhi was not kept waiting for too long. The doctor came quickly and took Lin Xiazhi's blood test first.

A pheromone comparison was made between him and Xiong Ni.

While waiting for the results, the doctor also explained Xiong Ni's current situation to him.

Lin Xiazhi frowned when he learned that the little Omega's estrus was not a natural physiological cycle, but caused by humans.

No wonder that little Omega was so ferocious when he first entered estrus.

"So how can I help him?"

"In fact, the best way to help him is to mark him permanently, but considering your relationship, you can't mark him temporarily unless necessary, otherwise it may have an impact on both of you, so I'll do it for him temporarily. To help, you need to release pheromones to comfort him." The doctor paused here, probably thinking of the nature of their profession, "But this requires you to get along with each other day and night for at least this month, because during this time Omegas are generally very sensitive and fragile inside. With your pheromones to soothe him, he will feel better. If the treatment goes well, it should take just this month for the hormone levels to return to normal."

"Doctor, I would like to ask, based on the current situation, is it just our Xiazhi's pheromones that can help him, or can other Alphas also..." Chen Hongwei suddenly asked, and the doctor was stunned and said, "Only Mr. Lin's pheromones Pheromones are okay, because it was the first time Mr. Lin temporarily marked him when he was in heat. His body's pheromones have already developed trust in Mr. Lin's pheromones. At this time, switching to other people's pheromones will make him The situation is getting worse."

Just as he was talking, the nurse knocked on the door and came in: "The pheromone matching results are out, director."

The doctor took it and saw the result above: "No wonder, his pheromones are so easy to accept you. The matching value between the two of you is 89%, which is a very high value."

Lin Xiazhi himself was frightened when he heard this value.

Chen Hongwei patted him on the shoulder and felt that this was probably fate.

Even if there hadn't been this accident, depending on the match between the two people's pheromones, there might have been some sparks.

"Mr. Lin, if you agree, then start comforting him from today. The longer it takes, the worse it will be for him. Of course, you need to take oral blocking drugs before you go in, so that you will not be exposed to his information. The effects of pheromones, don't worry, all blocking drugs have a time effect, if you stop taking them for a period of time, your sensitivity to pheromones will return to normal."

"Okay, let's start from today."

"Mr. Lin, please come this way." The nurse opened the door and signaled.

Chen Hongwei followed, still with lingering fears: "You have really decided not to think about it anymore. If he is ill for the rest of his life, will you still take care of him for the rest of his life?"

"It's not that exaggerated. Didn't you listen to the doctor's suggestion that it can only take one month at most?"

Chen Hongwei couldn't help complaining. The doctor said that if there was no accident, what if there was an accident? The doctor didn't say that!

However, it was obvious that Lin Xiazhi had made up his mind, so he simply didn't say much. He believed that they might not be so unlucky: "I will go to the director and tell them that the hotel rooms have to be reopened."

Seeing that he had made such arrangements, Lin Xiazhi smiled and nodded: "I'll trouble you, Brother Chen. It's getting late, so you should go back and rest first."

Chen Hongwei also knew that he couldn't help here, so he told him and turned around and left.

After Lin Xiazhi took the pheromone-blocking drug, she followed the nurse to the ward where Xiong Ni was.

The moment the door opened, Lin Xiazhi saw little Omega lying on the bed with his hands tied to the head of the bed.

I don't know if it's because of the estrus period, but the pheromones that are dispersed in the air and the smell of durian actually have a milky fragrance.

The sweet and greasy taste is very tempting to one's taste buds.

Lin Xiazhi, who hadn't eaten much at night, was actually hungry. Even though he had taken pheromone-blocking drugs, he still felt that your little Omega lying on the bed was fresh and delicious.

Feeling that there was an extra person in the room, Xiong Ni turned his head and looked over. His face was crimson due to the torture of the estrus period, and his eyes were moist and seemed to have tears rolling down, revealing a soft and waxy temptation.

However, when he saw that the person who appeared in the room was Lin Xiazhi, Xiong Ni's black pupils shrank suddenly, and then he shook his head in resistance: "Don't come over, get out!"

His voice was hoarse due to estrus. Xiong Ni looked at the Alpha who was temporarily marking him in the dressing room.

When he was feeling unwell, Xiong Ni wanted to hide alone. The thing he cared about most was the smell of his own pheromones.

If he could, he would never want anyone to smell his pheromones again in his life.

But Lin Xiazhi suddenly broke in.

He would have never thought that the other person would not be as disgusted and disgusted as the other Alphas when they smelled the smell of his pheromones. Instead, he said to him with a surprised look on his face: "Your pheromones actually taste like durian. It's so special." ."

This is the first time someone said that his pheromones have a special smell. Is it smelly?

At this moment of delay, his estrus came quickly and fiercely. Lin Xiazhi was standing in front of him like a lifebuoy in front of a drowning person. He just wanted to hug him tightly and find some comfort in him.

He did the same.

The moment he pounced on him, he actually hoped that the other party would push him away.

Unexpectedly, Lin Xiazhi not only did not push him away, but also caught him. After realizing that he was in estrus, she also wanted to help him find an inhibitor. However, the inhibitor he always carried with him happened to be at this time. No trace.

In the end, there was no other way. In desperation, Lin Xiazhi asked him if he could give him a temporary mark if he wanted.

He asked for it, but he didn't expect that it would bring so much trouble to the other party.

So when Xiong Nishang was still conscious when he saw him in the ward, he regretted it.

Lin Xiazhi had already helped him, and he couldn't pester him endlessly.

"You go, I don't need your help, I can do it alone here."

It's just a bit harder, but you'll get through it.

If Lin Xiazhi helped him, he didn't know how to return the favor.

The little Omega was trying to endure, looking extremely fragile. Even though he was in terrible pain, he still said no to him just because he didn't want to cause him any trouble.

Lin Xiazhi is not only a Buddhist but also very easy to be soft-hearted, although sometimes she can be quite venomous.

"It's too late now. I've already taken medicine to block pheromones. I have to stay here today no matter what, otherwise the medicine will be in vain." Lin Xiazhi pulled the corner of her lower lip and walked towards Xiong Ni.

As he came closer, the sweet fragrance of mangosteen spread out, blending into the sweet and milky durian smell in the air.

Xiong Ni's breathing quickened.

Alpha's pheromones make him more sensitive.

Lin Xiazhi untied the ties on his hands, and then took the little Omega into her arms.

Use pheromones to comfort him bit by bit.

Xiong Ni felt no malice from Alpha's pheromones. On the contrary, it was full of tenderness and care.

While it reassured him, it also filled him with longing.

Finally unable to resist the desire brought to him by the estrus period, he stopped struggling and put his arms around Lin Xiazhi's waist. He just wanted to embed himself deeply into the embrace of this Alpha, and he was willing to stay like this for the rest of his life.

The little Omega is so thin and small that it unexpectedly fits him perfectly when he is fully held in his arms.

For Lin Xiazhi, this is the first time he has been so close to Omega.

It turns out that a little Omega can be so soft, as if he has no bones in his body.

Very suitable for hugging.

Although it was the first time to hug like this, Lin Xiazhi was unexpectedly satisfied.

His sharp eyes scanned the glands on the back of the little Omega's neck, where there was an isolation patch attached, but Lin Xiazhi knew that there must be traces of him underneath the isolation patch.

I don't know if it's because the Omega in his arms has been marked by him, but in short, holding Xiong Ni, it seems that he has the whole world.

It seems that I will never get tired of holding her like this until the end of time.

After Lin Xun learned from the nurse that Lin Xiazhi had arrived, his hanging heart did not drop.

He knew very well that Xiong Ni seemed optimistic, but in fact he had always been feeling inferior.

He is very concerned about the taste of his pheromones, so whenever the topic of love comes up, he seems bold and never dares to take another step.

This time in heat in public, the pheromones are completely exposed to public view.

I don't know what kind of blow this will be to Xiong Ni.

Although Lin Xiazhi helped him in that situation and did not make his situation worse, she didn't know whether Xiong Ni was willing to continue to accept Lin Xiazhi's help.

Seeing that the young man was always worried, Gu Huaiye couldn't help but feel distressed: "Lin Xiazhi will find a way, you don't have to worry too much."

"I'm worried that Xiong Ni will lose his self-confidence even more because of this incident." Lin Xun sat on the bed, languid, pitiful and soft, poking at Gu Huaiye's heart, reaching out to rub the little Omega's head, and pressing him into his arms , "The most important thing you should be thinking about right now is yourself, isn't it uncomfortable?"

Lin Xun blinked. He had just been thinking about Xiong Ni and had forgotten about the strangeness in his body. When Gu Huaiye reminded him, he found that he seemed to be much better than before.

Even where there was a reaction, I don't know when it subsided.

Blinking his eyes, he broke away from the man's arms and raised his eyes to meet Gu Huaiye's golden eyes: "I seem to be fine!"

Hearing this, Gu Huaiye stretched out his hand and pushed him back: "You should rest more when you're done. Close your eyes and sleep."

Lin Xun listened to his pretended serious voice and did not struggle. He lay down and found a comfortable position in his arms, closing his eyes: "Okay, I'm going to sleep. Today is another day for Mr. Gu to help me solve my difficulties. Wait for me Okay, I'll give you a massage when I get back!"

Gu Huaiye thought of the young man's massage techniques and couldn't help but look forward to it.

But if he could change to another way of thanking him, he actually wouldn't mind very much.

Lin Xun's false estrus, after the blood test the next day, the results showed that it was normal, and he could be discharged from the hospital at any time.

The moment he came out of the room, Lin Xun wanted to check on Xiong Ni, but was told that he couldn't visit him for the time being.

However, the doctor said that Xiong Ni and Lin Xiazhi got along very well, and with Lin Xiazhi accompanying him, Xiong Ni's condition improved faster than expected.

After staying in the hospital for observation for up to three days, you can be discharged and go back for treatment.

Lin Xun was completely relieved and asked the doctor to tell Xiong Ni, "Please cheer him up. He will pick him up on the day he is discharged!"

It is difficult for something like this to happen to the crew of "Big Monster" without being exposed. At this time, major media outlets have reported on it.

Gu Ting, who heard the news at home, called Gu Huaiye directly. As soon as the call was connected, he said directly: "Do you know something happened over there at Xiaoxun? I couldn't even get through when I called him. What's the situation now? Is something okay?"

"We are both on the way back. Don't worry, everyone is fine." After Gu Huaiye finished speaking, he saw the young man beside him reaching out to talk to Gu Ting, so he simply handed over the phone.

Lin Xun picked up the phone and shouted: "Grandpa, I'm fine, but grandpa, I want to eat the chicken porridge cooked at home!"

Gu Ting felt comfortable all over when the little Omega called him sweet "Grandpa", and immediately said to the old housekeeper who was standing aside listening to the phone: "Xiao Xun said he wanted to eat chicken porridge, go and ask the kitchen to make it."

The old housekeeper nodded repeatedly when he heard this: "I'll go right away, I'll go right away."

Knowing that Lin Xun and Gu Huaiye were coming home, Gu Ting was in a much better mood than usual.

I am planning to make more delicious food in the kitchen.

Putting down the phone, Lin Xun couldn't help but said, "Grandpa must have been worried after seeing the report."

"Yeah." Gu Huaiye responded, thinking that he was also frightened when he received the call last night.

When he thought that this incident was man-made, there was a chill in the man's eyes.

The crew of "Big Monster" issued a statement on this incident early this morning, ending the criticism of the crew Omega by the majority of netizens after the news came out.

The comments changed from the previous painting style to——

"Inducer! Damn it, how dare this person, doesn't he know that pheromone inducer is a crime?"

"I heard that using inducers will not only disrupt the pheromones, but may also cause lifelong disability. How vicious are the people who do this?"

"I know now when the police will catch the criminal. I want to know who this person is and who is so cruel!"

"Those who mocked the victimized Omega before, I wonder when you will apologize!"

...

As this matter continued to ferment, Gu Huaiye, who went home with Lin Xun, received a call from Lei Ke, saying that Suge Studio had contacted them and wanted to sign Lin Xun.

Gu Huaiye was no stranger to Suge Studio, and he even had an impression of it because he had Lei Ke investigate the matter regarding Liu Xiangyuan.

However, Su Ge quickly terminated the contract with Liu Xiangyuan that time, and his approach was very clear. After he found out, he felt that the other party's leadership was quite sober.

I heard they wanted to sign Lin Xun.

Gu Huaiye did not refuse outright: "Tell them that if they want to sign Lin Xun, they must belong to Xun Ye. If they are willing, they can come to the company to negotiate the day after tomorrow."

Lin Xun, who was sitting next to him when his name was suddenly poked at him, blinked: "...Who is Xun Ye?"

The author has something to say: Gu Huaiye: Xunye is the baby's name. Do you like it?

Please collect~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.1K 3.4K 111
COMPLETED Alternative title : 怀了豪门霸总的崽后我一夜爆红了 Author : 且拂 he xingyu had an accident before a huge explosion of popularity opportunities in the risin...
254K 8.9K 29
The first time Stiles saw her, he broke a vending machine. soulmate au. // © MNKBYB 2020 ©
12.7K 280 90
In order to resist the arranged marriage arranged by his family, the CEO spent 30 million to "buy" a professional actor. Thinking that he had bought...
4.3K 51 65
Original name: 穿越之小侯爷当家 Author: 紫色木屋 In addition to this work, there are 3 other works on the Novelupdates system. However, for me, this work and "重生...