The debt-paying little wife o...

Demens88c tarafından

Summary too long, read it in the first chapter NOT MINE MTL (no editing) NO VOTING https://www.shubaowb.com/n... Daha Fazla

Suumary + Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
 Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110 Extra 1: Life after marriage
Chapter 111 Extra 2: Think what you think.
Chapter 112 Extra 3: acceptance speech.
Chapter 113 Extra 4: Zaizai's daily life
Chapter 114 Extra 5 Twins Zaizai Daily Life 2

Chapter 28

770 19 1
Demens88c tarafından

Gu Ting suddenly spoke, which stunned Guan Xiao who was standing at the door. For a moment, everyone in the conference room looked at the old man standing at the door, wearing a dark tunic suit and holding his hands behind his back.

"Who are you? I want you to mind your own business here!" Xu Yi's eyes were red, he was already mad and started to attack everyone indiscriminately.

Gu Ting looked at the little Omega standing there with a sharp mouth and monkey cheeks, which was completely inferior to their little Xun with a finger: "I am Lin Xun's grandfather, who am I? Is it you who just said that our little Xun is being taken care of?" Do you have evidence? You have a red mouth and white teeth. You come right after you open your mouth. Where are your adults? Call your adults over. I want to see who is the brat you were raised by. You are so unruly and uncultured."

Gu Ting said as he walked inside with his hands behind his back.

When everyone saw him coming in, they couldn't help but wonder who this was.

Only Lin Xun suddenly stood up, ran over and called out: "Grandpa, why are you here?"

The old butler who was following Gu Ting smiled and took out an insulated lunch box from behind: "Young Master, I am accompanying the old man to bring you lunch."

"If I didn't come, I still don't know how this person bullies you. What does Gu Huaiye do for a living? He can't help at all. Call him and ask him if he knows about you letting others take care of you. See what he does. explain!"

Gu Ting was really angry when he thought that if he hadn't come over suddenly, Lin Xun wouldn't have been bullied to death today!

Lin Xun really didn't expect that Gu Ting would catch him so close.

"Grandpa, don't be angry. It happened suddenly and has nothing to do with Mr. Gu. Sit down and calm down."

Lin Xun was afraid that Gu Ting would get angry and hurt himself.

This conversation between their grandfather and grandson fell into the ears of everyone, but it was completely different.

Who, Gu Huaiye?

The current director of the Gu Group, a 5S-level Alpha who was personally awarded the title of Duke by His Majesty the Empire?

Guan Shan finally knew who the "family members" Gu Huaiye told him yesterday!

"Mr. Gu, please calm down. This matter was caused by our crew's poor handling. We will definitely give you and Lin Xun an explanation."

Guan Shan quickly stepped forward and explained that he would rather not film the drama than offend the Gu family, otherwise he might not be able to film in the future.

At this time, many people had the same thoughts, and looked at Lin Xun with more awe.

"Explain, no matter what explanation you gave me, even if this kid stepped on his head and shit, none of you told him to get out. Director Guan Shan, your work is very beautiful, but you are not good at it. What is his background?" Tell me."

Gu Ting sat down on the chair that Lin Xun brought and said with a fiery tone.

"His father is an investor in this play." Lin Xun saw that Director Guan Shan was not able to speak, so he took the initiative to speak.

"Can an investor be so pretentious?" Gu Ting was stunned for a moment when he heard this. He obviously didn't expect that he would be so arrogant just because of his status. "We will double how much money his family invested in your crew. Let him get out!"

"You are powerful. Why do you want me to get out?" Xu Yi obviously didn't know the seriousness of the problem.

Guan Shan couldn't bear his nonsense anymore. If he hadn't been on good terms with Xu Feng, Xu Feng wouldn't have been allowed to participate in the film this time. But who would have thought that such a speechless thing would happen.

I'm afraid that his friendship with Xu Feng has come to an end: "Call Xu Feng and ask him to come and take him back in person. Our crew cannot afford to support this giant Buddha."

Guan Xiao came over: "Mr. Xu is already on the way."

How could he not contact Xu Feng when such a big thing happened.

"Okay, there are so many of you bullying me as an Omega." Xu Yi probably didn't expect that he would be attacked by everyone, and pointed at them with red eyes, as if he had been greatly wronged.

Everything has been going wrong since he came here, everyone is attacking him.

"Why can't he say anything? Is he having an affair with you guys, so you defend him like this?"

Lin Xun's eyes were really opened. He didn't expect that a person could tell lies so confidently.

"I don't know why you are targeting me like this, but I really am not who you say I am. I came to this crew through an audition, not who you say I am."

Lin Xun stood behind Gu Ting and defended himself softly. It made people feel distressed for a moment that the weak little Omega could still endure being humiliated like this.

"Don't listen to his nonsense. How did you come to the crew? We all know it in our hearts. Xu Yi and I originally had a good relationship with your father, and I regarded your rudeness as the ignorance of the younger generation. But as an Omega, don't you I don't know if you are humiliating Lin Xun by saying such things, you should apologize to him now!"

"Apologise, why should I? I can see that you are all in the same group with him. You just have an unclear relationship with him. You are just...ah..."

A man strode in from outside and slapped him in the face.

The unexpected move made everyone jump.

At the same time, he calmed down the hysterical Xu Yi. He couldn't believe that when Xu Feng appeared in front of him, the father who would feel distressed for a long time even if he pointed out a little blood on his finger, actually beat him in front of so many people!

"Dad, hit me!" Xu Yi, who was covering his cheeks with tears falling down, seemed to have been greatly wronged. "You promised my mother that you would be nice to me, and now you are helping an outsider to hit me." !"

"That's enough, Xu Yi, look at what you look like now. Isn't it embarrassing enough? I dote on you not so that you can ignore right and wrong and casually frame others!" When Xu Feng heard Guan Xiao's words on the phone, he both Worried that Xu Yi would be bullied, and angry at him for being ignorant.

He didn't understand how the child he had loved since childhood could become like this.

Did he pamper her too much?

He just heard him casually slandering people at the door, and for the first time he felt ashamed.

He looked at the thin young man standing there with shame: "I'm sorry, Xu Yi was taught badly by me. I am his father, and I apologize to you on his behalf. I'm sorry, but I failed to teach my son well. Please forgive me!"

Xu Feng took half a step back and bowed to Lin Xun to apologize.

After turning 50, Xu Feng felt so embarrassed for the first time.

Lin Xun looked at the middle-aged man in front of him who bowed to him. The tall Alpha, wearing a decent suit, bent his back to apologize to a member of his junior generation.

He felt that this person should love Xu Yi very much.

After seeing too many heartless parents, Lin Xun was a little touched when he accidentally met such a father.

Under Xu Yi's arrogance and willfulness, it was because of a father like Xu Feng that he had such confidence.

He knows that no matter what he does, his father's mountain will always be his most reliable haven.

But he forgot that there are people outside people, there are mountains outside the mountains, and there are also mountains that his father, a big mountain, cannot surpass.

Looking at Xu Yi who was standing there as if he couldn't accept all this: "You are a good father, but Mr. Xu, it is not you who needs to apologize."

Xu Feng knew this truth, but said with shame: "I am Xu Yi's father. If something like this happened, I cannot escape the blame. I also need to apologize to you and everyone."

After Xu Feng finished speaking, he bowed to everyone present again, then turned to look at Xu Yi: "I hope you can understand something and apologize to Lin Xun and everyone else!"

Hearing Xu Feng's words, Xu Yi looked at him in disbelief: "Dad, you asked me to apologize to them. Why? I'm not wrong. Why didn't you help me? Instead, you blamed me for being ignorant. They bullied me together. Didn't you see it?"

"Xu Yi, although you came late, I heard what you just said. Let me ask you, is there any evidence for what you said?"

Xu Yi's face turned pale because of these words. He wanted to refute but had nothing to say. He had no evidence, but he was just throwing dirty water on Lin Xun casually.

Being exposed so mercilessly by Xu Feng, Xu Yi tried to play the trick of crying, making trouble and hanging himself again, but Xu Feng stopped him: "Don't give me no reason to cry and make trouble, give me to Xiang Lin right now." Xun and everyone apologize!"

Xu Yi opened his mouth, suppressed his cry, and looked at Lin Xun unwillingly: "Lin Xun, I'm sorry, I shouldn't have said those words. I apologize to you, and I apologize to everyone."

After saying that, he bowed weakly and turned to look at Xu Feng, with a look of aggrievation on his face, "That's all right."

Xu Feng was so angry that his head hurt: "Apologise again. If you can't show your sincerity today, just keep apologizing to me!"

Xu Yi didn't expect his father to be so awesome. He was angry for a moment but didn't dare not to do it. He turned around and said to Lin Xun: "I'm sorry, I was wrong. Don't take what I said before to heart. It's not true. I will never dare to do it again!"

Xu Feng: "Continue!"

When Xu Yi heard these two words, tears finally fell. At this moment, he didn't know if it was because of the apology that he softened up and finally felt regretful because of the apology. He looked at Lin Xun with nervousness and anxiety: "I'm sorry Lin Xun, I shouldn't have said nonsense. I know I was wrong, I really know I was wrong. I'm sorry to everyone, because of my willfulness, I brought you trouble. I will never do it again in the future, woo woo!"

Seeing that he finally gave in and apologized properly, Xu Feng didn't let him continue, and bowed to everyone to apologize.

"I'm sorry everyone, I didn't teach my children well. Mr. Gu, what happened today..."

Seeing that he was about to speak, Gu Ting snorted coldly: "Even if your apology is of no use, this child is so bad, it is enough to say that you, as a father, have neglected your duty. You should go back and reflect on it. But in the future, I hope there will be a place where our Xiaoxun is. You kid, just don't show up, so as not to make us unhappy, can you do that?"

"Mr. Gu, don't worry. I will take Xu Yi back and educate him well. I will never let him disturb Mr. Lin's life."

"You can be considered a successful person. You manage the Xu family well. If you can't educate this child yourself, send him to a place where he can be educated as soon as possible."

After Gu Ting said sadly, Xu Feng nodded: "You are right, I understand."

Seeing him like this, Gu Ting didn't say anything.

Xu Feng looked at Director Guan Shan and said apologetically: "Director Guan, I'm really sorry for causing you such trouble."

"Old Xu, I know your character, but I didn't expect you to be so confused about the issue of children. Originally, it was a good thing for us to cooperate in investing in "Big Monster", but this matter cannot go on. I will go to the financial department later. Contact you and the money you invested will be returned to you via the original route after calculation."

Xu Feng opened his mouth when he heard this, but in the end he didn't say anything: "Okay, but there is no need to withdraw completely. What happened today should be compensated, so..."

"Farewell, let's stop here." Guan Shan looked like he didn't want to say any more, and it was obvious that his attitude towards the Xu family had completely changed.

Seeing this, Xu Feng stopped saying anything. He also knew very well that his relationship with Director Guan Shan was completely destroyed by Xu Yi today.

"I understand. I'm sorry. I will give everyone a satisfactory explanation for this matter. Let's leave first." After Xu Feng finished speaking, he turned back to the assistant behind him and said, "Take him back."

Xu Yi's self-esteem was hurt by the apology he just made. Now he felt ashamed just standing here. He wanted to run away early in the morning, but Xu Feng was angry with him for the first time, which made him feel afraid.

When I heard that I could leave, I immediately followed him.

Everyone who watched them leave the huge conference room had their own thoughts for a while.

"It's rare for Mr. Gu to come and have dinner with our crew today." Guan Shan stepped forward and said politely.

Gu Ting glanced at him: "No, after you guys finish the meeting, I'll go to Xiaoxun's place to eat."

Lin Xun smiled and took over the words: "You're welcome, Director Guan, Grandpa Xi Jing."

"Okay, then I won't disturb you if you need to call me."

"As for the investment, wait until Gu Huaiye comes back tonight and let him talk to you."

"Mr. Gu, you're welcome, we..."

"You're welcome. We invested money in your crew for our own sake, so that no one will say that our Xiaoxun family has no one." Gu Ting was obviously extremely dissatisfied with what Xu Yi said at that time.

Guan Shan quickly said: "No, this kind of thing will never happen again."

"It's hard to say." Gu Ting laughed, "Next time if someone is blind, tell him that Lin Xun is Gu Huaiye's fiancé, and our Gu family recognizes it!"

Lin Xun: "..."

There is no need to support him like this!

After Lin Xun and Gu Ting left with the old housekeeper, everyone in the huge conference room looked a little dazed.

Guan Xiao came over and said, "I saw you at the welcome party that day. It turned out to be no coincidence."

When they saw Gu Huaiye and Lin Xun together, they thought it was a coincidence, but they didn't expect that he was really the Omega recognized by the Gu family.

Tang Mo, who remained silent from beginning to end, smiled and said, "Director Guan, our drama will definitely be a hit. I have a hunch."

Lin Xiazhi stood up: "Director Guan, I want to answer the question you asked me yesterday. You have always had a good taste."

"You two, get out of here!" Guan Shan cursed with a smile. Although this morning was bad enough, the ending was surprisingly good.

He lost the investment of the Xu family, but climbed the mountain of the Gu family.

Lin Xun and Gu Ting returned to the room, closed the door, and Lin Xun smiled and said, "Grandpa, thank you for today."

Although he could solve this matter in his own way, Gu Ting's appearance gave him more confidence and let him know that he was not alone.

This is the warmth of having family.

"You are so polite, but Grandpa Xiaoxun wants to criticize you." Gu Ting said in a pretended serious manner, "Grandpa knows that you are soft-tempered, but if something like this happens again in the future, you must remember that no matter who bullies you, you will just fight back. , there is no reason to be patient, what are you afraid of, if the sky falls, the Gu family will support you, what does Gu Huaiye do with such a big man, he is not used to display beautiful things, he should be used when he is needed, there is no need to keep him, do you hear me!"

Mr. Gu's words pierced Lin Xun's heart, his eyes were hot, and he nodded with a smile: "I know, grandpa is very handsome for standing up for me today!"

Being praised by the little Omega with such soft words, Gu Ting originally wanted to maintain his tall image, but he didn't hold back. His eyes were full of joy and he said: "Really?"

"Of course, grandpa is very handsome!"

As he spoke, he gave the old man a thumbs up, with a very arrogant expression on his face.

Gu Ting was so happy that he only looked at the old housekeeper with his eyes, which meant "Look, my granddaughter-in-law praised me!"

The old housekeeper was not disappointed either. He stood by and laughed. Everything you said was right!

"Xiao Xun, are you still used to sleeping here?" After talking, Gu Ting stood up and looked at the environment in the hotel room. He was not very satisfied, "If you are not used to living here, let's buy a building opposite here. It's not a problem either."

Lin Xunshi smiled and said: "Grandpa knows you are rich, but it's really unnecessary. This hotel is quite good, and when I start filming, I will come back to sleep at night. The utilization rate is not high during the day, so this is good."

"That's okay, but I'll ask my family to deliver the food to you. Don't refuse. Anyway, I usually have to eat. It's just a matter of bringing it out."

Obviously Gu Ting couldn't give up unless he did something.

Hearing this, Lin Xun was only moved: "Okay!"

Seeing that Lin Xun agreed, Gu Ting felt happy. He waited until Lin Xun finished eating before leaving with the old housekeeper.

I just came out of the hotel and got in the car and called Gu Huaiye.

Lin Xun was thin-skinned and didn't want to trouble Gu Huaiye, but he didn't care about that much.

In his opinion, Gu Huaiye couldn't even protect his own Omega, he just couldn't do it, it was bad!

Education is still necessary!

Otherwise, do you have to be as annoying as the Xu family's little Omega?

As soon as Gu Huaiye's call was connected, Gu Ting didn't even give him a chance to speak, said directly: "Damn it, do you know that Xiaoxun was bullied on the set today? If Lao Liu and I hadn't thought of coming to see him, the child would still be wronged. People all doubted whether he was being bullied. The crew director has taken care of you, are you not good enough, Gu Huaiye!"

Gu Huaiye was once again questioned by his own grandfather about whether he could do it or not: "...What's going on?"

Gu Ting told Gu Huaiye what he had encountered and sighed: "Xiao Xun is too good, but our family cannot let others bully him just because he has a soft temper. On the contrary, we have to protect him even more because of his soft temper." He is the best, Guan Shan and I have agreed that you will discuss investment matters with him in the evening, and arrange some assistants for him, so that no one will protect him when we can't see him!"

"I see."

"Okay then, it's okay."

After receiving a satisfactory answer from Gu Huaiye, Gu Ting finally felt at ease.

On the contrary, when Lin Xun received the call from Gu Huaiye, he knew that Mr. Gu must have told him.

"Are you okay?" Gu Huaiye's voice sounded much gentler than before, and Lin Xun smiled warmly in his heart, "Did Grandpa tell you, it's not that exaggerated."

"I know that even if grandpa is not here, you will definitely have something to do, but Lin Xun, you are not alone. Our Gu family has your backing."

Although Gu Ting had just said the same thing to him, hearing Gu Huaiye say it with his own ears gave Lin Xun a different feeling.

"I understand, with Mr. Gu and Grandpa Gu as my backers, I can walk sideways when I go out, right?"

Gu Huaiye heard that he was so energetic and knew that he was indeed not affected by this incident. He breathed a sigh of relief: "That's right!"

It was rare for Gu Huaiye to be so immodest. Lin Xunshi smiled and said: "Now everyone knows that I am yours, who of them would be so short-sighted to bully me? I don't think it will be easy for me to touch porcelain in the future. You have lunch." Well, grandpa said he would send me meals from home every day. It was a bit too extravagant, but I agreed because I was so afraid that he would buy a building opposite for me to live in!"

Gu Huaiye knew as soon as he heard that it was Gu Ting who had seen the place where they lived and thought it was not very good and wanted him to live more comfortably.

It's not impossible to buy a building opposite.

Seeing that Gu Huaiye didn't speak immediately, Lin Xun quickly said: "Mr. Gu, stop it, don't think about the feasibility of this!"

He regretted telling Gu Huaiye about this, because he was afraid that Gu Huaiye would actually buy it when he got excited!

"Okay, I really think this is a good idea."

Lin Xun: "..."

Where is the good thing? Is the world of rich people so arrogant? Others buy houses one by one, but the Gu family's grandparents buy them in blocks?

After talking to Gu Huaiye for a while, Lin Xun heard a knock on the door.

When he opened the door and saw Director Guan Shan, Lin Xun was stunned for a moment: "Director Guan?"

Guan Shan smiled and said: "Mr. Gu..."

"Grandpa, he has gone back. Please come in." Lin Xun turned around to let him in, but Guan Shan shook his head and said, "No, I just wanted to come and tell you that what happened today was because I didn't think it through well and I knew that child's temper. That way, but he was still allowed to join the crew because of his father's relationship. I'm really sorry for making you feel wronged."

"Director Guan, you're too polite. Besides, it's already over, so we won't even mention it."

It was very rare for a great director like Guan Shan to come over and apologize to him, not to mention whether it was for the sake of the Gu family.

Lin Xun didn't have an unreasonable temper, not to mention that Xu Yi's targeting of him was inseparable from their two previous conflicts.

Seeing him like this, Guan Shan felt relieved and said with a smile: "Thank you for understanding."

After watching Director Guan Shan leave, Lin Xun originally wanted to read the rest of the script, but he received a call from Xiong Ni.

Obviously, after holding it in for so long, he finally couldn't hold back the spirit of gossip anymore.

Lin Xun smiled and asked him to come up.

Xiong Ni brought a lot of snacks when he came over: "Axun, come on, come on, let's eat and talk."

Lin Xun looked at the snacks in his arms: "You can eat what you want and don't leave it on the ground. And you eat so much puffed food, aren't you afraid of getting fat?"

"I won't eat tonight. It doesn't matter. You want to eat it or not. These shrimp crackers taste very good." Xiong Ni said as he took out a shrimp cracker and put it in front of Lin Xun.

Lin Xun pushed him away: "I won't eat it. It's too dry. You can eat it yourself."

Seeing this, Xiong Ni turned his hand and stuffed it into his mouth: "Axun, Mr. Gu is so handsome today, and how could he appear so coincidentally?"

Speaking of this, Lin Xun was also surprised. Just when Xu Yi was shouting that he was being taken care of, Gu Ting appeared.

"I didn't expect it either. It's quite unexpected."

"But it's great to have such an elder to protect you. As soon as Mr. Guan showed up, Director Guan Shan, Lin Xiazhi, and my goddess were all shocked!" Xiong Ni laughed when he said this, "They probably didn't expect that, Mr. Gu is so awesome, I'm actually quite curious, Xu Yi, why is he targeting you so much?"

Lin Xun raised the corners of his lips when he heard this, and told Xiong Ni what happened before.

After hearing this, Xiong Ni said, "Damn it, the forest is really big and there are all kinds of birds!": "It's a shame he doesn't have any royal blood, otherwise he would go to heaven. To be honest, my eyes were opened today. Seeing such a rude and impolite person for the first time, you have to use the word "excellent" to describe it, right?"

Lin Xun looked at Xiong Ni's exaggerated expression and said with a smile: "I've been spoiled, and I only know how to be self-centered."

"Being too happy doesn't seem to be a good thing. Seeing him today is really scary."

This is what is called drowning.

After talking to Lin Xun, Gu Huaiye was not relieved because Gu Ting appeared in time to solve the matter.

The Xu family just apologized, it was too easy.

Lei Ke came over at this time: "Mr. Gu, someone has come to apply for Young Master Lin's assistant. Do you want to meet him?"

"Let him in." Gu Huaiye, who was worrying about the candidate for assistant, nodded immediately after hearing this.

After a while, a male beta wearing a suit that didn't fit very well walked in. Although he tried to remain natural, his stiff expression still betrayed his panic.

When Zhang An saw the recruitment of GG, he didn't think much and called him. Who would have thought that the interview location would be Gu's Building.

Isn't it to recruit life assistants for artists? When did Gu Shi also carry out this task, and even brought him to the top boss's office...

Looking at Gu Huaiye sitting behind the desk, Zhang An couldn't help but feel stiff all over. Even though Gu Huaiye didn't say or do anything, his aura of being a superior person still made him breathless.

"Hello, my name is Zhang An, and I'm applying for a job as a life assistant. This is my resume." He hurriedly took out a printed resume from his pocket and handed it to Lei Ke, who then placed it in front of Gu Huaiye. .

Gu Huaiye saw the name of the school written on his resume and looked up: "Do you know Lin Xun?"

Suddenly hearing this name, Zhang An was stunned for a moment and then nodded: "We know each other. We had a chance encounter. I helped him when he was in trouble. He should still remember me."

Speaking of which, Zhang An smiled innocently and was not so sure.

Gu Huaiye later asked Lei Ke to investigate Yi Xuan and Ling Yun's bullying of Lin Xun, and he did see the name Zhang An in the report.

"Lin Xun needs a life assistant now. I hope that no matter what happens, this life assistant will focus on his safety and protect him. Can you do it?"

He didn't expect that Lin Xun was looking for an assistant. It was more comfortable to work for someone he knew than to work for a stranger. Besides, he had a very good impression of Lin Xun. That little Omega was so good-looking, not arrogant, and so well-behaved and cute. People feel sad.

Nodding: "I can do it!"

Seeing that his expression didn't look fake, Gu Huaiye looked at Lei Ke: "Take him to go through the formalities, and then take him to see Lin Xun."

"Okay, Mr. Zhang, please come with me."

After Lei Ke left, Gu Huaiye picked up his phone and sent a text message to Lin Xun, telling him about the candidate for his assistant.

Lin Xun was shocked when he received the message from Gu Huaiye. Xiong Ni couldn't help but leaned over to take a look: "Mr. Gu has found an assistant for you?"

"Yes, I didn't expect it to be Zhang An."

"Who is Zhang An?"

Lin Xun told him what happened to Yi Xuan last time. After hearing this, Xiong Ni opened his eyes wide and said, "What a coincidence. How did Mr. Gu find this person?"

"I don't know. It might be a coincidence. People came after a while. It's good to have someone familiar around me."

Lin Xun was quite satisfied with Zhang An being his assistant.

After all, those who can stand up at that moment are not too bad of character.

Soon, Lei Ke asked his assistant to send Zhang An over.

After seeing Lin Xun, the assistant did not want to say much and only introduced Zhang An's purpose. After Lin Xun accepted it, he turned and left.

After everyone left, Zhang An relaxed a little and said with a smile: "I was scared to death when I came here. I didn't expect that the place of application would be the Gu's Building. I was relieved to know that you were recruiting assistants."

"I didn't expect you to come, so I'll take care of you from now on, Zhang An."

Lin Xun smiled and stretched out his hand to him.

Zhang An touched him and said shyly: "I will do my best. It's my first time as an assistant, so I'm afraid I won't do something well."

"This is my first time as an actor, so the two of us can just explore and learn without any psychological burden."

After Lin Xun said this, Zhang An breathed a sigh of relief.

Xiong Ni saw this and smiled: "My name is Xiong Ni. Thank you for helping us, Ah Xun, get rid of the scumbag!"

Seeing Xiong Ni mention that incident, Zhang An said with a simple smile: "It was just an encounter that time, it was nothing."

"Anyway, I will ask you to take care of Ah Xun from now on." Xiong Ni raised his hand and patted his shoulder. "I won't talk to you anymore. I'm going back first. Ah Xun, if you need anything, call me."

"Then I'll go back first. I'll be back early tomorrow morning."

"Okay, I'm going to have my makeup set tomorrow. Come over at 8 a.m."

"Okay, see you tomorrow then."

After sending the two people outside and watching them leave, Lin Xun closed the door, then picked up his cell phone and sent a message back to Gu Huaiye: "I saw you, thank you, I'm very satisfied!"

Gu Huaiye responded quickly: "That's good."

After Xu Feng took Xu Yi home, Xu Yi walked upstairs as soon as he entered the house. Apparently he didn't intend to communicate with Xu Feng and wanted to go back to his room to be alone.

But Xu Feng stopped him: "Don't go up yet, let's talk."

Even at this time, Xu Feng's tone was not very harsh. He really held this son in his mouth for fear of melting, and held it on his head for fear of being frightened. He carefully protected his son for more than twenty years, and finally got such an arrogant son. The result of willfulness.

Not only was he disappointed but he felt ridiculous about the sacrifices he had made over the past twenty years.

Xu Yi stood there and turned to look at him, with aggrieved accusations in his eyes. Half of his face that Xu Feng had beaten was still swollen.

He also looked very embarrassed.

"What else do you want to say to me? You've beaten me and apologized. What else do you want from me? Do you want me to kneel down and kowtow to him a few times to satisfy you?"

When Xu Feng heard what he said, he knew that he did not realize his mistake at all and was just ashamed of apologizing.

"Xu Yi, let me ask you, do you think what you did today was right?"

"What's wrong? I'm thinking about you too. They take your money and just randomly find a newcomer who doesn't know anything to act. It won't work out at the end. Isn't it all in vain?" What's wrong with me asking for a different actor?"

"Whether you are asking for a change of actors or have other selfish motives, you know it in your heart, but it is not the reason why you can falsely accuse others of being kept in that situation. Don't you know the seriousness of saying this, Xu Yi, you two You are more than ten years old, how can you still be so ignorant? I pampered you and protected you in the past, but I didn't give you a reason to act carelessly without knowing what is right and wrong." Xu Feng looked at him disappointedly, "Director Guan Shan has been guiding for decades, and he has chosen Are you not as good as you? I originally thought you were just willful, but now it seems that I was wrong, Xu Yi, you have disappointed me so much!"

Although Xu Feng was not angry, it was his calm tone that made people scared.

Seeing Xu Feng with such a disappointed expression for the first time, Xu Yi finally panicked and softened his tone unconsciously: "What should I do? It has happened and I have already apologized. What else do you want me to do? ?"

"Why are you apologizing? We all know it in our hearts. On that occasion just now, Mr. Lin Xungu was still very arrogant to Director Guan Shan and didn't want to meet you. But Xu Yi, because of you, Director Guan Shan and I have grown up together over the years. The friendship is ruined, because you are very likely to offend the Gu family to death. Mr. Gu is right, I can't teach you, I will find a place where I can teach you well and send you there."

"Dad, wherever you want to send me, I'm not going anywhere. If you're not satisfied, I'll apologize again, okay?"

Xu Feng no longer wanted to talk nonsense with him: "Just stay at home with me these days, and I will replace the two people around you."

Looking at Xu Feng who turned around and left after saying this, Xu Yi was unwilling to give in: "Dad, you can't do this. I'm an adult and I'm an adult. You can't be so hegemonic!"

Xu Feng sneered: "See if I can be so hegemonic!"

Seeing that he was too stubborn, Xu Yi softened his tone: "I know what I did today was wrong, but can you give me another chance? I promise I will never do this again next time. I know you are worried about offending the Gu family, but Dad, if you are willing to help me, I can find a way to become a member of the Gu family. As long as Gu Huaiye and I are together, then who can look down on our Xu family in the future?"

Xu Feng was shocked by what Xu Yi said. He stared at the son he had raised for more than 20 years before him, and when he spoke again, with a trembling voice, he asked: "What do you mean?"

"I liked Gu Huaiye the first time I met him. I want him. Dad, with his status, our families are well matched. You wouldn't disagree, right?"

Xu Feng was about to laugh at Xu Yi's shamelessness: "We are so well matched, how can you have the nerve to say such things? Let's not talk about whether he has a lover, but why should he fall in love with you if he doesn't?"

Xu Yi raised his head and didn't feel ashamed at all what he said: "What's so shameless about me? What's wrong with pursuing love boldly? I like him, and I don't care whether he's married or not, and people are getting married and divorced these days. Well, why can't I...ah..."

Xu Feng raised his hand with red eyes and slapped him again: "Xu Yi, I didn't expect that you are not only arrogant and willful and indifferent to right and wrong, but now you don't even have three views. I, Xu Feng, can't teach a shameless child like you, I will immediately I'll send you abroad and don't stay here for a minute. As long as I'm still here, I'll put an end to your thoughts. Although the Xu family is not as good as the Gu family, at least I have more dignity and will not sell my son for glory. , let alone let his son work as a mistress and harm other people's families."

Xu Feng was so angry that he wished he could go back twenty years and never give birth to Xu Yi. He tremblingly took out his mobile phone and asked his secretary to buy a ticket: "Leave now. You don't need to pack your things. I will help you contact a school when you get there." It's a completely closed school with military management. You're going to teach me in it. When will you correct your distorted three views? If you have a sense of shame, come back again. Otherwise, even if you die there, I won't let you. Come back and harm people!"

Panic finally appeared on Xu Yi's face. Regardless of the pain in his face, he desperately tried to break away from Xu Feng's hand that was grabbing his collar and pushing it outward: "Dad, I was wrong. I don't dare anymore. Please don't send me to a foreign country, okay? I promise I will be obedient and I will listen to you in everything you say!"

Xu Feng has experienced Xu Yi's tricks countless times. In the past, he didn't care about him and just regarded it as a little love between father and son. But now, after experiencing Xu Yi's unbearable behavior, Xu Feng can no longer tolerate him. I even feel ashamed and disgusted to have such a son!

"Shut up and get in the car!"

Xu Feng He put him into the car and drove directly to the airport, not wanting to delay for a moment. It was his connivance over the years that ruined Xu Yi. He could not let this mistake continue.

Otherwise, it would not be Xu Yi alone who would be destroyed, but the foundation he had worked so hard to build.

The author has something to say: Gu Huaiye: The wind is blowing~

Please collect~

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

126K 4.5K 21
Rhaine practically gives up on life, because his life sucks. He got saved by a vampire one night and offers himself to be used by the vampire prince...
72K 2.2K 103
Another name: 豪门生子日常 Status: 103 chapters (Completed) On the night of unemployment, Jiang Zhuxin went to the bar to drink alone. However, when he wok...
80K 3.4K 111
COMPLETED Alternative title : 怀了豪门霸总的崽后我一夜爆红了 Author : 且拂 he xingyu had an accident before a huge explosion of popularity opportunities in the risin...
41.3K 1.1K 93
放开我弟,冲我来 Status : 93 Chapters (Completed) Author : 快递小咕 Chu Suiyun, who had been rated as the "No. 1 Ideal Alpha of the Academy" for three consecut...