The debt-paying little wife o...

By Demens88c

Summary too long, read it in the first chapter NOT MINE MTL (no editing) NO VOTING https://www.shubaowb.com/n... More

Suumary + Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
 Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110 Extra 1: Life after marriage
Chapter 111 Extra 2: Think what you think.
Chapter 112 Extra 3: acceptance speech.
Chapter 113 Extra 4: Zaizai's daily life
Chapter 114 Extra 5 Twins Zaizai Daily Life 2

Chapter 10

1K 21 0
By Demens88c

Gu Huaiye originally didn't want to talk to Mu Li, but this guy actually joined a W group, and everyone in the group asked, "Brothers, would you like to come out and see Gu Baibai's profile picture?"

Si Xuan: "What kind of group or profile picture are you in? I just got off the operating table and I'm exhausted."

Mu Li: "Where's Qin Er? Qin Er, I know you must be peeking at the screen. Please tell me your feelings quickly."

Qin Yan: "Don't call me Qin Er, how can I just create a group by changing my avatar for nothing!"

Si Xuan: "@Guhuaiye, isn't this portrait drawn by Lin Xun for you?"

Qin Yan: "Who is Lin Xun? He can't be that little Omega from the Lin family, right?"

Mu Li: "@Guhuaiye@guhuaiye@guhuaiye..."

Gu Huaiye: "Are you envious? You have to hold back your envy!"

"Your friend Gu Huaiye has left the group chat..."

These guys are really... Gu Huaiye looked at his profile picture, he was just a little cute, so why make such a fuss!

This is what the information body looked like when he was a child!

Gu Huaiye couldn't help but complain in his heart about Alpha who had never seen the world.

I don't know if it was the "jealous" faces of those people that pleased Gu Huaiye, and made him find this portrait more pleasing to his eyes.

After all, this was painted by Lin Xun himself.

Do they have it?

The cat ears popped out uncontrollably, and she put on a good mood.

Lin Xun said that he wanted to rent a dress to attend the welcome party, and Xiong Ni took it seriously. After school, he took Lin Xun to try on clothes. Lin Xun thought that he had nothing to do when he went back, so he was about to go and have a look with him.

As a result, I received a call from Lawyer Li.

Indicating Xiong Ni to wait a moment, Lin Xun walked aside and asked, "What's wrong, Uncle Li?"

"That's it. The other party's lawyer just contacted us. He Huishan is willing to return all the property and asked us if we are willing to reconcile..."

Lin Xun understands that if we follow normal judicial procedures, even if we win the case, it is impossible to recover all the property, but He Huishan will be severely punished.

If he reconciles, he can get his property back, and He Huishan can also be punished by law. However, because they will not pursue the case, discretion may be considered in sentencing.

It is definitely better to get all the money back. Even if He Huishan is sentenced to a heavy sentence, it cannot be the death penalty. The severity does not mean much to him, but he knows very well that He Huishan cannot get all the money, and the remaining money must be obtained from Lin. It came from Zhonghai's pocket.

If Lin Zhonghai could bleed, Lin Xun would be very happy.

"Young Master Lin, there is one more thing. Lei Zhu sent me a message after he went back that night, asking me if I thought Lin Yan looked very similar to your father, Lin Zhonghai. I am not making groundless speculations, but I am investigating He Huishan. When collecting account information, she had many accounts opened in the name of Zhao Weicheng, and this person named Zhao Weicheng was an Alpha, over 40 years old, and was He Huishan's ex-boyfriend."

Lin Xun almost died laughing when he heard this. He didn't expect He Huishan to hide such a big melon. Lin Zhonghai was a little bald, otherwise there would be so much green light on his head.

Lawyer Li continued: "I have asked experts to compare the photos of Zhao Weicheng and Lin Yan. There is at least a 75% overlap in appearance. The main thing depends on the appraisal report."

"I understand, Uncle Li. Leave it to me to get the evidence. When can the reconciliation be carried out?"

"It's very urgent over there. It's best to go over there and talk today."

"Then it'll be fine today." The sooner you get the money back, the better. What you put in your pocket is yours. Lin Xun put down the phone and said to Xiong Ni, "I'm sorry, little Xiong, something suddenly happened. I'm afraid I can't be with you." Went to try on clothes."

"It's okay, I saw a good style and took pictures of you."

"Then I'll excuse you. I'll treat you to dinner later!"

After separating from Xiong Ni, Lin Xun directly called a car to meet Lawyer Li.

When he arrived, Lei Ke and Lawyer Li were waiting for him.

Lawyer Li explained: "It was me who called Assistant Lei."

Lin Xun smiled and said, "There is Uncle Laurel."

"You're welcome, Mr. Gu has already told me to follow up on this matter."

Besides, he didn't need to do anything special, Lin Xun and Lawyer Li could handle it.

When they entered, Lin Zhonghai and Lin Yan were already waiting outside. Seeing him, Lin Zhonghai stood up and said, "Go in."

Lin Yan glared at him, but he didn't dare to say anything because he had been frustrated at Lin Xun's place a few times before.

After the group went in, when they saw He Huishan, she had long lost her previous beauty. Her face was pale and her hair was messy. It was obvious that she had not been having a good time these days.

Seeing Lin Zhonghai, He Huishan immediately started crying: "Husband, you are finally here."

Lin Zhonghai looked at him, his eyes losing the warmth of the past: "The reason why I am willing to agree is not for you, but for Lin Yan. Otherwise, even if you go to jail, I won't help you!"

When Lin Xun heard this, he subconsciously looked at Lin Zhonghai's head.

If that thing were true, I wonder how Lin Zhonghai would feel?

But no matter what mood he was in, Lin Xun found it very interesting just thinking about it.

The fixed assets transferred by He Huishan plus non-fixed assets left 1.32 billion, leaving a shortfall of 250 million that Lin Zhonghai needed to pay for.

But everyone knows that the Lin family owes tens of millions to the Gu family for foreign debt alone, and it is not even enough to use their own son to pay off the debt. How can they spend 250 million now?

In fact, Lin Zhonghai really has this 250 million. With some investments over the years, plus the real estate where he currently lives, and the current shares of the Lin Group, the total sum of zero and zero is no more or less, which is exactly 250 million. Ten thousand.

However, after the transfer of Lin's shares, Lin Xun will become the second largest shareholder of Lin's Group, only 5% less than Lin Zhonghai.

After signing, Lin Xun's eyes were red and he said with restraint, "I don't want to do this if I can. I just want to get back the inheritance my mother left me."

Lin Yan seemed to have finally regained his courage now: "If you don't get out quickly after taking the money, do you still want to make dad sad?"

Lin Zhonghai didn't want to look at him at this time. He thought he was obedient and easy to manipulate, but he didn't expect to cause him so much loss: "Lin Xun, the Lin family has nothing to do with you in the future, you can leave."

And such good things.

Fortunately, he was still thinking about how to cut off the relationship with Lin Zhonghai, but unexpectedly the other party spoke first.

"dad......"

"Stop talking, I don't want to see you, go away!" Lin Zhonghai sounded like the heroine in a sad drama when he said these words.

Lin Xun endured the nausea in his heart and pretended to be sad with red eyes: "If my leaving can make you feel better, dad, I will obey you. Lawyer Li, Assistant Lei and the police comrades are all here today. Could you please help me?" Be a witness. From today on, I will not go back to Lin's house, nor will I appear in front of Mr. Lin, nor will I call him dad. From today on, he has nothing to do with me, and I will no longer disturb his life. , is this okay, dad, no, Mr. Lin?"

The author has something to say:

Lin Xun: Goodbye, Mr. Lin~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.9K 1.2K 92
Title: 离婚后,美人A每天都在求复合 Author:月春野 Status: Completed Description: Jiang Ye, a famous boxer, quit the ring and marry the only heir of the Chi family in...
8.1K 192 66
Original Name: 和校草联姻之后 Author: 芝芝猫猫 Total Chapters: 98 (91 chapters + 7 extras) During the freshman summer vacation, Jian Ran and his marriage partne...
3.1K 125 42
This here is where we talk about some story ideas and vote if you want to see this story in the future
12.5K 279 90
In order to resist the arranged marriage arranged by his family, the CEO spent 30 million to "buy" a professional actor. Thinking that he had bought...