The debt-paying little wife o...

By Demens88c

Summary too long, read it in the first chapter NOT MINE MTL (no editing) NO VOTING https://www.shubaowb.com/n... More

Suumary + Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
 Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110 Extra 1: Life after marriage
Chapter 111 Extra 2: Think what you think.
Chapter 112 Extra 3: acceptance speech.
Chapter 113 Extra 4: Zaizai's daily life
Chapter 114 Extra 5 Twins Zaizai Daily Life 2

Chapter 7

1.1K 22 1
By Demens88c

Lin Xun lost his temper because of Xiong Ni's adoring gaze. This little Omega is really soft: "Did he always bully you before?"

The light in Xiong Ni's eyes dimmed: "I am useless."

If he were as brave as Lin Xun, he wouldn't be bossed around and ridiculed from time to time.

Lin Xuntai raised her hand and patted him on the shoulder: "You have to be confident and don't be afraid of them. Haven't you heard that the soft ones are afraid of the hard ones, and the hard ones are afraid of their lives. If anyone dares to bully you next time, Just beat him, don't be afraid of getting hurt, beat him down once, and if others want to bully you in the future, you have to think carefully and be more ruthless!"

Xiong Ni looked at Lin Xun saying such cruel words with a cute and well-behaved face. He was a little dazed for a moment, but he felt that this person still wanted to shine.

"do you understand?"

Xiong Ni nodded: "I'll try it next time."

"You must know this kind of thing. Except that you can save yourself, other people's help for you is only temporary. First of all, you must be confident. Don't feel inferior because others ridicule you. You are not living for them, let alone they feel that they are not good enough." It's a good thing, but they think someone might like it!"

Xiong Ni felt much better after being encouraged by Lin Xun like this: "Does anyone really like my pheromones?"

"Even if your pheromones are so special that no one likes them, why don't you find a Beta who can't smell them? The important thing is that you have to accept yourself and become confident, so that you will become a luminous person in the eyes of others!"

Lin Xun forced Xiong Ni to drink chicken soup, hoping that the child would stop worrying about the smell of his own pheromones.

When he said this, he did not avoid others. The boy sitting in front turned around and said, "Lin Xun is right. Xiong Ni, you are just too honest. Sometimes we see you being bossed around by them." I feel sorry for you, but if you don't care about this kind of thing, we can't say anything. If you resist, we will definitely help you!"

Unexpectedly, everyone looked at him like this. Xiong Ni's eyes turned red: "Thank you, I will be brave in the future, just like you Lin Xun."

"Is this right?" Lin Xun smiled and stretched out his hand to rub his head, "get out of class is over, let's go drink milk tea."

"Lin Xun, we have actually wanted to ask you this for a long time. Was it really Yu Bin who encouraged you to spend money on Yixuan before?"

Seeing that someone was curious about this question, Lin Xun pursed his lower lip: "I can't say that I'm inciting. After all, if I don't want to, others can't force me. But I don't like others to treat me as a fool, even though I'm not smart either."

After talking about it, the little Omega became angry again.

"I really didn't expect Yu Bin to be such a person. I used to see him always bullying Xiong Ni. His character is really not that good."

"What about Yixuan? Every time you spend money, has Yixuan never refused?"

Lin Xun seemed to have not expected that the other party would say this, and looked a little sad: "I actually haven't spoken to him much, and he is probably quite helpless. After all, in the eyes of many people, it seems that I am the one who keeps pestering him. I don't want to talk anymore, I'm a little sad."

Turning around, she took Xiong Ni's hand and walked out of the classroom.

Seeing the little Omega leaving with a sad look on his face, several people looked at each other and said, "Isn't Yi Xuan just hanging on to him? He doesn't say rejection or acceptance. Lin Xun is also pitiful. He spent a lot of money on him, but in the end he was left behind." A reputation for trouble."

"No, I thought that Yi Xuan's family was in good condition and wouldn't bother to do such a thing. I really didn't see it."

"I heard that two days ago he spent millions of dollars in a high-profile way for Ling Yun in the City of Joy!"

"Then what you heard is wrong. It was said that Yu Bin asked Lin Xun to pay the bill in order to please Yi Xuan. Lin Xun was probably so angry that he ordered several bottles of the most expensive wine, causing Yi Xuan to spend millions. Now he is still being charged Stay at home and reflect!"

"That's it. I didn't expect Lin Xun to be quite handsome when he first looked up!"

Xiong Ni followed Lin Xun out of the teaching building and finally found the opportunity to speak: "Lin Xun, don't be too sad, Yi Xuan..."

Lin Xun tilted his head and smiled at him, blinking his eyes: "I won't be sad for that piece of shit Yi Xuan, he doesn't deserve it either, let's go, don't talk to him, let's go eat delicious food!"

Xiong Ni looked at Lin Xun, who was smiling brightly, with surprise in his eyes. He looked sad when he was in the classroom, so why was he so happy all of a sudden?

Because whenever he thinks about the dog Alpha named Yi Xuan returning to school and finding that the eyes of the people around him have changed, he becomes extremely happy!

In Lin Xun's view, Yi Xuan, who hangs on his original owner and accepts benefits with peace of mind, is even more disgusting than Yu Bin!

I bought milk tea with Xiong Ni and went out, listening to the comments around me: "I heard that Director Guan Shan will come to our school to choose the actor who will play the spirit fox for "Big Monster". I wonder who will be the lucky winner."

"Isn't Linghu the leading actor?"

"But Linghu is responsible for appearance. Do you think Ling Yun from the acting department can be elected? He has excellent grades in professional courses."

"It's hard to say. Director Guan Shan came to the school specifically to cast the character for Linghu. He's not just looking for acting skills. He definitely needs this person to echo the character design."

"Although Ling Yun is good-looking, he doesn't have that ethereal temperament, which I don't think is good."

"Shh, he's coming!"

Lin Xun followed the discussion and saw a tall boy with gorgeous facial features, wearing a white ancient robe, walking towards him as if he had just performed a stage play.

Although the moon is shining brightly in white clothes, it does not look like an immortal at all, but has a bit more gaudy charm.

Lin Xun withdrew his gaze and concentrated on eating the ice cream in his hand.

Taro balls, the taste is so pure.

Just when he was hesitating to buy another one to eat, his arm was suddenly poked, almost knocking off his ice cream.

Just as he was about to ask Xiong Ni what he was doing, he met a pair of black eyes: "..."

Ling Yun looked at him softly: "Lin Xun, I'm really sorry about what happened that day. I originally wanted to come to you yesterday, but it's a pity that you asked for leave for something. Are you okay?"

"Do you think of me well or not?" Lin Xun swallowed the ice cream in his mouth, blinked, and looked confused and innocent.

"Of course I wish you well. I also blamed me that day. I thought Yi Xuan had something to do with me so I went out with him. I didn't know that Yu Bin encouraged you to pay. If I had been there at that time, I wouldn't have..."

"Ling Yun, how can you be so nice and even come here to apologize? It's okay. I don't blame you. It's just me who was stupid. I didn't know that you and Yi Xuan were a couple."

"No, Yi Xuan and I are not what you think. We are actually just friends."

Unexpectedly, Lin Xun immediately tied him and Yi Xuan together as soon as he opened his mouth. Ling Yun panicked, how could he have a scandal even though he hadn't debuted yet.

It is said that Director Guan Shan, who is about to come for casting, hates actors whose private lives are messy. Even if he and Yi Xuan are together, they cannot show it openly.

He glanced around guiltily, wondering if they heard what Lin Xun said.

This person is really annoying and doesn't know how to read eyes.

"It turns out that you are not together yet. I thought he had done so much for you and you were moved to agree. I'm sorry, I misunderstood, but you seem to be a really good match, right? Xiong Ni ?"

Lin Xun's innocent look made it difficult for anyone to doubt his intentions.

Xiong Ni nodded: "Yes, otherwise we wouldn't be able to tell if you were not together. Didn't you hug each other that day in the City of Joy?"

There was a smile in Lin Xun's eyes. This little Omega looked stunned at the critical moment and said something shocking, he is a good teammate!

However: "Little Bear, don't talk nonsense. I believe Ling Yun must have had no choice, right, Ling Yun?"

Ling Yun: "..."

You have already said good and bad things, what else can I say? He really underestimates this Omega!

He glared at the two of them angrily, and Ling Yun, who had originally wanted to come over to show off his magnanimous and approachable persona, turned around and left with an annoyance.

The white ancient robe he was wearing was supposed to look fairy-like, but it ended up making him look like a rough man walking on the street.

Everyone looked at his retreating back: "..."

What a pity for this white coat.

"Lin Xun, did you do it on purpose just now?"

He glanced at Xiong Ni, who looked suspicious next to him. He had been acting for so long, and this silly kid finally got a little enlightened.

"Just tell me, does it feel good to see him deflated?"

Xiong Ni chuckled: "It's cool!"

"So, when facing people who want to disgust you, you just need to use their methods to disgust them back."

"You are so awesome, Lin Xun."

This stupid kid would say such a compliment.

"Lin Xun, Director Guan Shan will choose roles. Will you go then?"

"When?" Lin Xun didn't have a particularly strong idea about his future career plans.

Although I majored in film, it does not mean that I must become an actor after graduation.

"It seems like next week, many people have started to prepare. The white clothes Ling Yun was wearing just now should be the costumes he prepared, but I didn't expect him to look so ugly in them."

Xiong Ni said something ugly with a pure and innocent expression, not being too sincere.

Lin Xun felt that if Ling Yun hadn't left yet, he might have fainted from anger.

"Are you going to try it then?"

"I can't do it. I'm stupid. The director will definitely not choose me, but I think you can give it a try, just in case!"

Lin Xun looked at him with a smile: "You think you can't do it, but you think I can. How did I give you the illusion?"

"Because you are very powerful, so I think as long as it's you, it will definitely work!"

"Thank you very much. Let's talk about it then. If you have time, go and take a look. If you don't have time, forget it."

Just let it go.

Lin Xun only had one class this afternoon. When he came out of school after class, he saw the driver who took him to the classroom in the morning.

Somewhat surprised that he came to pick him up from school, he walked over with a smile: "Sorry, did you wait for a long time?"

"Young master, you are welcome. We have just arrived."

Lin Xun noticed his wording and subconsciously looked inside the car. However, the windows were all privacy screens.

But when the driver opened the door for him, he saw Gu Huaiye sitting in the car: "..."

Isn't it said that the new urban area project is very urgent and cannot be separated from people?

Why did Gu Huaiye come to pick him up from school?

With a thought in his heart, Lin Xun bent down and sat in: "Mr. Gu, you got off work so early today."

Gu Huaiye raised his eyes to look at him and saw the restraint in the little Omega's eyes: "Do you need help with the Lin family?"

Lin Xun was shocked by his words, but quickly thought that the driver should have told him.

Faced with such a problem, it was a bit flattering.

If Gu Huaiye is willing to help him, it will definitely be more effective than if he uses his name to show off his power.

Only a fool would refuse: "Of course, if you are willing to help, that would be great, but you don't have to do it yourself, just lend me your assistant."

The little Omega looked at him with joy in his eyes, and Gu Huaiye felt that the pheromones that had been calm all morning began to become uneasy again.

He spoke restrainedly: "Have you already thought about it?"

Lin Xun chuckled: "Actually, I wanted to borrow your identity. Otherwise, my father and my stepmother would not agree so easily with my own strength. Who makes you more powerful!"

The young man's eyes were clear and his voice was clear and did not seem to be fake.

When he said the word "awesome", Gu Huaiye felt a little embarrassed because of this simple compliment.

"I will ask my assistant to contact you. Just tell him directly how you need his cooperation."

"Thank you Mr. Gu, you are so kind. Do you have my W letter?"

When he said this, Lin Xun was already ready to scan.

Gu Huaiye saw the expectation in the young man's eyes and couldn't say no. When he realized it, he had even taken out his mobile phone and realized the achievement of scanning for good friends.

Looking at Gu Huaiye's system default avatar, he didn't even need to make a note, because Gu Huaiye's W letter nickname was his real name.

For Lin Xun, who has some kind of obsessive-compulsive disorder, the system avatar is the last thing in the world that should exist: "Mr. Gu, why don't you change your avatar?"

Gu Huaiye, who had never thought about such a problem before, was a little confused in his eyes: "...there is no suitable one."

"Then how about I give you one? When I get back, I will draw you one that suits your temperament!"

Gu Huaiye focused on the word "hands", and his mood slightly rippled.

"good."

The author has something to say:

Gu Huaiye: Looking forward to it.

Please collect~~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.1K 700 96
Author: Shang Yu Status: Complete Category: Danmei Fiction Chapters: 96 Introduction: When you marry, you have to marry your love rival. Ji Congzhe...
254K 8.9K 29
The first time Stiles saw her, he broke a vending machine. soulmate au. // © MNKBYB 2020 ©
12.5K 279 90
In order to resist the arranged marriage arranged by his family, the CEO spent 30 million to "buy" a professional actor. Thinking that he had bought...
13.3K 172 66
Alternate Title: 他儿子有个亿万首富爹 Author: Shou Xin Novel Summary After spending half a year in the province, Cheng Yang took a luxurious cruise for seven d...