MY SEVEN BOYFRIENDS ARE IN A...

By MonsterMasher690

** 3K READS DURING ITS FIRST MONTH PUBLISHED! ** EVERY GIRL HAS ONLY ONE FIRST TIME, BUT I HAD SEVEN MONSTER... More

PREQUEL
RECONNECT WITH THE BAND! (Pictures)
COPYRIGHT
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
CHAPTER 63
CHAPTER 64
CHAPTER 65
NEON MONSTER MASH
CHAPTER 66
CHAPTER 67
CHAPTER 68
CHAPTER 69
CHAPTER 70
CHAPTER 71
CHAPTER 72
CHAPTER 73
CHAPTER 74
CHAPTER 75
CHAPTER 76
CHAPTER 77
CHAPTER 78
CHAPTER 79
CHAPTER 80
CHAPTER 81
CHAPTER 82
CHAPTER 83
CHAPTER 84
CHAPTER 85
HUMAN MONSTER MASH
CHAPTER 86
CHAPTER 87
CHAPTER 88
CHAPTER 89
CHAPTER 90
CHAPTER 91
CHAPTER 92
CHAPTER 93
CHAPTER 94
LYRICS OF MONSTER MASH SONGS
MONSTER MATCH
HALLOWEEN CHICK
ANIMATRONIC
THE PLACE I CAME FROM
MAKE ME YOURS
CIRCUS
STEAL THE SHOW
NO MORE LOVE, ENOUGH!
I MET A GIRL
I'M NOT FEELING OKAY
SEXY CRAWL
MY HEART IS YOURS
I WILL BE YOUR FIRST
SAY MY NAME
ARMY

CHAPTER 16

159 5 0
By MonsterMasher690

"Frank! We need to talk about sex," Zeth said behind Frank, who was fixing the green bowtie around his neck while walking down the hall towards the elevator.

Frank sighed and stopped walking, turning to see Zeth.

"Did Evangeline tell you about my plan?" Frank asked.

"No, but it's not discreet to rent a room for yourself, is it? And I found out you were with Sue, so what else could she be doing with you if not giving you advice?" Zeth replied, "And yes, I pay Evie to always keep me informed, I admit it. But it's because I care."

"It was very risky being alone with Sue," Frank whispered.

"Very irresponsible of you, but I know you well, you have a will of steel and would not have fallen for her games," Zeth replied, patting the boy on the bionic shoulder, "You could have told us.”

"I needed a woman's opinion," Frank replied and blushed, "Anyway, going somewhere, Zeth?"

“All of us, except Alex, are going to a restaurant tonight. It seems like he got a little obsessive after talking about body types during the show and wants to stay at the gym for a while."

"Why do you want to go out?" Frank cocked his head, "You don't need to eat."

"Someone needs to keep an eye on the boys, especially Draco now that Alex doesn't want to be around him," Zeth rolled his eyes.

"And why don't you order something from the hotel’s restaurant?"

"Because you took over it, maybe? We don't want to ruin your date," Zeth said with a laugh as he pressed the elevator button for Frank. "Listen, it's okay if you want to be Jade's first time, but it will also be your first time, and there are things you should know."

"Like what?" Frank raised an eyebrow, and Zeth leaned with one arm on the wall, sighing and looking down.

"I can't believe I'm going to talk to you about this, but..." He looked up, his blue eyes fixed on his friend. "She wants the sex to be good, but she may not feel close enough to you to ask for what she needs in bed, so ask her what she wants to do, okay?"

"I think that's obvious, right?"

"Not quite," said Draco, who was already walking down the hallway followed by Finn, Everett, and Kevin. "You should make things fun and interesting, you know, show her that you're interested in everything."

"I don't understand," Frank scratched his eyebrow.

"She will likely need foreplay to have an orgasm," Zeth explained, and he was blushing hard. "Think of P in a V as part of sex, rather than all that is sex... Okay, I feel a little uncomfortable talking about this with you, I'm like a father to you at this point."

“Frank, just, don’t pressure her into having an orgasm.” Said Draco, and he seemed a bit more casual about the subject than Zeth himself, “Nothing kills the mood like being forced to the finish line. If you’re asking her every two seconds and she eventually moans a half-assed yes, it was likely just to shut you up rather than because she got off. Let her take her time and enjoy.”

“Do you think she'd fake an orgasm with me?" Frank gasped and covered his mouth, "God! No! I don't want to make her feel so uncomfortable that she has to pretend! I want her to feel special."

“Then make her feel special, and focus on her.” Draco told him.

“If she is trying to avoid your gaze, then something is definitely up.” Said Kevin.

“And if she gives you an awkward smile after sex while you’re grinning after doing your best, then yes, it’s likely that she’s faking it.” Draco continued, and he actually looked very relaxed talking about this, he even put his hands on the back of his head.

"And if she runs away, you did everything wrong," Everett said with a slightly forced smile. Frank blamed Zeth for telling the big guy to smile more often. It was unsettling.

“That doesn't help, big guy," Kevin said, nudging Everett lightly.

“Wait, Kevin. That helps!" Frank said as the elevator doors opened, "Can you help me? How do I know if she's enjoying it? How do I know if I'm making her happy?"

“Let her guide you, Frank, no one knows her body better than she does." Zeth said as he, Frank and the other boys entered the elevator. Here, pressed against each other as the doors closed, Zeth spoke again. “If you do things right and let her go at her own pace, she will relax and everything will flow well. She will be extra nice to you, and everything will be extra sensitive.”

“Like ‘don't touch that!’ sensitive.” Kevin clarified.

"If she screams that she's coming, but her V is as quiet as your grandma when someone brings up anal sex at Christmas dinner," Draco hissed, shaking his head, "Then, my friend, she may have faked it."

"She should be your everything, your only focus, your muse, your life in someone else's eyes.," Everett said and raised a hand like a poet, "You have to touch her here and there, make her feel appreciated, make her feel beautiful. You must explore each curve and contour, be the discoverer of her secrets and virtues, appreciate her the way you appreciate fine art or wine. You are mortal worshiping goddess. Sometimes they are insecure, and if you manage to make them see that they are beautiful and perfect, if you manage to show them everything that they do not see about themselves, the gates of heaven will open for you both, and she will finally experience glory she always deserved but was too insecure to accept. It's like writing a song. You have pen, but lyrics are written for them, an ode to beauty, and sex will be melody that will dictate rhythm of path to grace and eternity."

There was a dead silence that was only filled by the simple elevator music.

And then someone blew their nose.

"Finn, are you crying?" Kevin asked, and Finn wiped away a tear, his cheeks red.

"What Everett said was beautiful! I couldn't help it!"

"I'll make it simpler for you, Frank," said Zeth, still looking at Everett weirdly. The big guy was lost in infinity, "She's all that matters, you understand? You will enjoy it, but she will leave your room feeling different, and you must make sure it is a good different. If she suddenly requests trying something different, good for her!” Zeth said and clapped, “She’s standing up for her needs. But if she is too shy, it is better to go slow. Let her know everything you are going to do and ask if it is okay or if she wants to try something different.”

The elevator doors opened and Frank took a long breath.

“We hope we helped," Draco said and Frank nodded.

"Thanks, guys," Frank replied. The truth was: It didn't help at all, in fact, it made him more nervous than before. "I hope I don't do something stupid."

“Don't forget this," Zeth said taking out two condoms from his pocket, "Without these, there’s no fun. Understood? Sometimes one night changes the history of an entire family,"

“Oh! Thanks, I guess,” Frank blushed, and immediately hid the condoms in a pocket of his suit jacket, "You could have given this to me in private, you know?"

"And remember, no unprotected sex," Draco insisted, "I'm serious. Sometimes you get carried away with lust, but don't let that be your case."

"Learn from your ancestors." Zeth said, and here it was again, the cultural breviary of Evalon's history,  “The founder of House Rubinstein was the son of Zer Franklin Stein and Rubina Rahman, and was the cousin of Zeth the Conqueror Rahman. Poor child, he grew up being neglected, and it is said that he grew up with a lot of resentment for having been conceived by accident by two irresponsible parents who were not ready.”

"And what does that mean?" Frank frowned.

"You should be careful, a condom is better than an unexpected child. You're a young man, Frank, and you're not ready to be a dad, so you better not make life difficult for your kid."

"Sure, I mean, I don't want to have kids yet,” Frank nodded.

"Good. Because I don't want to tell you what Jade's step-father might do to you if something happens,” Zeth patted Frank on the shoulder, "But I think you know what I'm talking about.”

"I bet it will be worse than when Viktoria Stein had an affair with Zer Egor Fields,” Draco said.

"Egor? Like Egor Hunch? Zeth's assistant?" Finn asked and Draco nodded.

"Just like Egor. You know? House Steinfield was born from a one night stand, per say. Egor Fields raised the child away from his mother in Steinfield Manor and... The punishment that Viktor Stein imposed on his sister..." Draco hissed, "It's best not to talk about the details. Besides, it would be horrible if what happened to Princess Nephty ‘The Martyr’ Rahman when she gave birth to Franco Rubinestein’s twins happened to Jade," Draco shivered, "It is said that Franco always blamed his twins for Nephty's death and that they only saw him during birthdays, in which he always cried and insulted them."

"That sounds horrible," Finn said, "Can relate. What happened to Nephty? Were there complications or something?"

"The complications were the least horrible thing about the case!” Draco exclaimed and began to shake, in terror, "How they took the babies out of her womb was... Horrifying!”

“It is said that Princess Hathoria Rahman used to have nightmares about that anecdote." Zeth also got the chills, "And that she woke up screaming at night saying that the same thing was happening to her.”

"And what if those nightmares were premonitory dreams?” Draco asked, “In the end, we both know that the day her twins were born, even the toughest man cried for the death of Hathoria."

“Maybe the nightmares were warnings, because she predicted what happened to Reveka Rubinstein even before she began feeling sick.” Zeth turned pale.

“They say that Prince Thotmaz could not handle the guilt of having lost Reveka and that is why he died before becoming king,” Draco lowered his gaze, "I never had a problem like that during my wives' deliveries, but I don't want Jade to have her belly cut open."

"But what kind of barbarian world do you two come from?!" Frank really looked worried, and he was already sweating, desperately rubbing his hands over his face, "Shit, I'm more nervous now than before!"

"Idiots," Everett told Zeth and Draco.

"Wait, Draco... You already have kids?!" Finn asked and Draco nodded with a sad face.

"I had several, and I saw them all die... I don't want to talk about it but I had a ‘magical vasectomy’ many years ago because of that," the vampire replied, "Call it cowardice or whatever you want, but I no longer want to bring any more children into the world to suffer, much less watch another die."

"That's very sad and noble," Kevin tried to put a hand on Draco's shoulder, but refrained.

"Anyway," Draco still looked sad and was the first one out of the elevator, "I wish you luck tonight Frank."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6M 290K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
47.3K 827 29
Ice is just a normal boy living a normal life. Or so he wished. He was been teased since he was born due to his condition. He later finds out the tr...
52K 595 5
when people never know if it's a good idea to do something or not then don't do it, its this mistake that made Alexandra fear for her life once again...