MY SEVEN BOYFRIENDS ARE IN A...

By MonsterMasher690

** 3K READS DURING ITS FIRST MONTH PUBLISHED! ** EVERY GIRL HAS ONLY ONE FIRST TIME, BUT I HAD SEVEN MONSTER... More

PREQUEL
RECONNECT WITH THE BAND! (Pictures)
COPYRIGHT
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
CHAPTER 63
CHAPTER 64
CHAPTER 65
NEON MONSTER MASH
CHAPTER 66
CHAPTER 67
CHAPTER 68
CHAPTER 69
CHAPTER 70
CHAPTER 71
CHAPTER 72
CHAPTER 73
CHAPTER 74
CHAPTER 75
CHAPTER 76
CHAPTER 77
CHAPTER 78
CHAPTER 79
CHAPTER 80
CHAPTER 81
CHAPTER 82
CHAPTER 83
CHAPTER 84
CHAPTER 85
HUMAN MONSTER MASH
CHAPTER 86
CHAPTER 87
CHAPTER 88
CHAPTER 89
CHAPTER 90
CHAPTER 91
CHAPTER 92
CHAPTER 93
CHAPTER 94
LYRICS OF MONSTER MASH SONGS
MONSTER MATCH
HALLOWEEN CHICK
ANIMATRONIC
THE PLACE I CAME FROM
MAKE ME YOURS
CIRCUS
STEAL THE SHOW
NO MORE LOVE, ENOUGH!
I MET A GIRL
I'M NOT FEELING OKAY
SEXY CRAWL
MY HEART IS YOURS
I WILL BE YOUR FIRST
SAY MY NAME
ARMY

CHAPTER 10

233 8 0
By MonsterMasher690

"Hope you have fun tonight," Raphael said, pointing at the screen. "We have a game for you called... Which music videos were these comments left on? For every correct answer, we'll add a thousand dollars to Jade's charity, and for each incorrect answer, we will add a thousand dollars to Melody's. So, are you ready?"

"Sounds like fun," Draco said, jumping a little in place until Zeth put a hand on his shoulder to stop him.

"So far, both Jade and Miss O'Pry have twenty one thousand dollars for their charities, so let's make more! First comment..." Raphael pointed at the screen, which lit up immediately.

Draco's goth boots are higher than my IQ, and his facial expressions are me after ten cups of coffee.

"I mean, every video, to be honest," Draco said among nervous laughs.

"Draco always wears platform boots because he's short," Everett said, cocking his head and looking down. "And cute, like baby yeti."

"Jesus! It could be any video!" Finn said, rubbing his temples. "I don't know... Maybe Call Me Your Monster?"

"I'd say Jungle Spirit," Alex said. "In that video, Draco was doing a bartending show with Everett in a pool. He looked like a high-as-hell monkey."

"But in that video, Draco was behind a bar," Kevin said, scratching his head, "And in the dancing part, his feet were never on camera."

"And how do you know that?" Zeth asked, "How many times have you watched that video?"

"Too many," Kevin chuckled and blushed.

"I was actually standing on a stool behind the bar," Draco said. "And in the dance parts, I stood on a platform."

"I think it's Sexy Crawl," Frank said, scratching his head. "Draco kept doing backflips all the time and even hung from a headlamp... And fell."

"Draco does that in every video," said Zeth. "It would be easier to answer an algebra question."

"I think the answer may be Happily Rejected," Kevin said, with a finger on his chin.

"The correct answer is I've Got Fangs." said Raphael, "Which means that Miss O'Pry now has twenty-two thousand dollars for her charity."

"This is going to be harder than I thought," Jade whispered, covering her face with her hands from her podium.

"Before we go on, I must ask you if..." Raphael cleared his throat, "Do flattering comments make you uncomfortable? We know that Monster Mash is a very sensual group, and we thought we could choose comments that match your style, but only if you allow it."

"Bring it!" Zeth said a little too excitedly. "Show us what people say about me!"

"About us," Alex crossed his arms and frowned.

"Us, yeah, whatever," Zeth rolled his eyes.

"Jade," Raphael said and turned to look at her, "Does it bother you that we read comments, let's say inappropriate, about the boys?"

"It doesn't bother me," Jade said with a sincere smile, "I understand they have to deal with it every day."

"That's my girl!" Alex said raising a fist, "Thank you, beautiful!"

"Let's move on to the next comment, then!" Raphael pointed at the screen.

What appeared there left everyone speechless.

The eyes of the seven guys in the band, Jade and Melody, and the entire audience were wide open at what was written on the screen.

I've always liked biker boys, and here are six singing about domination... Send them my way! I have hands and I have holes, and I am willing to put them to good use.

"Oh Jesus Christ on a stick!" Frank turned red as a tomato, covering his mouth with his bionic hand while turning to see Raphael. "I thought this was national television!"

"It's already past ten," Raphael said with a nervous laugh, checking his watch.

"We've been told worse things," Zeth said dismissively.

"That's the dirtiest thing I've ever heard," Frank replied and chuckled a little. "Well, not really. Remember that girl who yelled that she wanted to sit on Alex's face when we shot a video at a strip club last year?"

"It was pretty funny actually," Alex blushed, rubbing the back of his neck, "But I'm not going to lie, I like that."

"It's definitely Call Me Your Monster,'" Finn said with a snap of his fingers. "I mean, we haven't filmed anything else in biker outfits."

"And the answer is correct! Twenty-two thousand dollars for Jade's charity!" Raphael said, and the audience applauded. "Next comment..."

Finn is looking hot all wet with chains around him. After watching this, I can say he definitely owns my butt.

"Oh Jesus Christ!" Frank again lowered his gaze, covering his face. "What's wrong with these people? Television has become very inappropriate or I have become very self-righteous!"

"Are you uncomfortable, Frank?" Zeth asked, quite worriedly, but the tall boy shook his head.

"No, but this is more internet-style, not national television-style," Frank admitted, turning to face Jade, "Does it make you uncomfortable, my love?"

"I'm used to it," she nodded, "I was only bothered by the time they threw a thong at you on the street."

"Oh I don't want to talk about it," Frank covered his face, "Sorry for interrupting, Raphael. It's just that I'm very prudent, it always takes me by surprise but I'm fine. We can continue."

"Someone already has fans!" Alex nudged Finn, who was red as a tomato. "I'm happy for you, buddy!"

"I'm flattered," Finn blushed. "But I still think I'm not as hot as you guys, you know? Especially Zeth."

"Oh Finn! Seriously?" Zeth grumbled. "We all know that I am perfect, there is no doubt about that, but if you think that you are not good enough, you are very wrong. You are attractive, intelligent and handsome, don't forget that, you understand?"

"It's easy for you to say, Glamor magazine named you the 'sexiest man alive' in January, I don't know if you remember that," Finn blushed and Zeth shifted his shoulders.

"It was a well-deserved title." Zeth put a hand on Finn's shoulder afterwards, "But external beauty isn't everything, Finn, so I don't want you to feel like the ugly duckling ever again. You're already a swan, so tell us, what music video is that person talking about?"

"I... I think it's Circus," Finn couldn't help but hesitate, having Zeth so close. Zeth had told him more than once that he was bisexual, that he fell in love with people's intelligence more than physical appearance, so if Zeth could admit that he was as good-enough as the other boys, then Finn would believe him, after all, Zeth was always right. "In that video, I played an escapologist and I danced a lot in front of a water tank full of piranhas."

"And that answer is correct too! Twenty three thousand for the Huellitas charity that Jade supports!" Raphael said, clapping with one hand and the cards he was holding.

"I'm surprised no one mentioned that I was dressed as a lion tamer with a whip," Alex scratched his chin. "I guess the two lions and the ring of fire distracted viewers from the possibilities."

"Did you really use the whip on the lions?" Raphael asked.

"Of course not! Who would do such a thing?!" Alex exclaimed, perhaps too loudly. "Animals are my thing. They were very tame. The whip was just for show and I threw it into the fire to show my anger towards animal abuse. And we only used the ring of fire as a frame for my shots. Almost all of my scenes were sitting on a throne with the lions sitting next to me or with their faces close to mine."

"I'm surprised that girl from Washington didn't comment what she told you," Draco told Frank with a laugh.

"What did she tell you?" Raphael asked, perhaps too curious.

"A girl in Washington said she saw me dressed as a magician in the video and..." Frank swallowed hard. "She asked me to pull 'my rabbit out of my hat,' and I almost died of embarrassment! Who gives you a compliment like that in the middle of a Starbucks?!"

"Someone who has good taste," Zeth said, patting Frank's bionic arm, "You looked spectacular and that video is art in every way!"

"That video seems to be your masterpiece," Raphael said. "It has won several awards."

"That video was difficult to shoot because I fell headfirst off the trapeze bar," Draco laughed. "I fell on Everett."

"Yes, but we told Zeth he should be the trapeze acrobat because he was more experienced with gymnastics, but he preferred to be the ringmaster!" Alex rolled his eyes.

"Obviously, I was born to be the ringmaster!" Zeth said, with one hand at chest level and his face up as if posing for a photo. "Also, being a trapeze acrobat is a vampire thing. Draco is always hanging upside down everywhere."

"I should have been ringmaster and not strongman," Everett said. "I'm the tallest."

"You should have been the mime and not Kevin," Alex replied. "You're the quietest one in the group."

"Not anymore!" Everett said with a smile, and Jade could see from where she was that one of his tusks was already broken.

Oh no! Everett!

What trouble did he get into?!

"That is clear to us. It's been hard to deal with your brutal honesty in public, but you've come a long way and that's good, big guy." Kevin said between laughs and Alex next to him laughed too. Draco looked at them both with his scarlet eyes full of envy.

"Can we continue?" Finn asked, and all the boys nodded.

"Alright, next comment!" Raphael exclaimed, and with a dramatic wave of his hands, the screen lit up again.

I feel incredibly empowered, enough to put on some stilettos, walk to Frank's house, and whip him until he says my name!

"Femme Fatale," said Finn.

"Correct answer. Twenty-four thousand dollars for Jade's charity!" Raphael said, and then turned to look at an already slouching, blushing Frank. "Are you okay?"

"I'm glad I empowered someone, to whip me at least, but..." Frank turned bright red. "I mean, Jade is here!"

"If you're uncomfortable, Frank..." Zeth tried to stop everything, but Frank laughed a little and raised a hand.

"No, but Jade..."

"It's okay, Frank," she smiled, chuckling, "I'm actually having fun."

"Then I'm fine too, As long as you are fine, I am fine," he smiled at his girlfriend, and everyone went 'awww' in unison.

"The heart wants what it wants... We'll go to a commercial break," Raphael said. "Viewers, don't leave. We're in The Impossible Quiz, Monster Mash edition! With Monster Mash themselves! We'll be right back!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3M 118K 75
"α€˜α€±α€Έα€α€Όα€Άα€€α€œα€¬α€•α€Όα€±α€¬α€α€šα€Ί α€„α€œα€»α€Ύα€„α€Ία€œα€Ύα€―α€•α€Ία€žα€½α€¬α€Έα€œα€­α€―α€·α€α€²α€·.... α€™α€Ÿα€―α€α€Ία€›α€•α€«α€˜α€°α€Έα€—α€»α€¬...... ကျွန်တော် α€”α€Ύα€œα€―α€Άα€Έα€žα€¬α€Έα€€ α€žα€°α€·α€”α€¬α€™α€Šα€Ία€œα€±α€Έα€€α€Όα€½α€±α€€α€»α€α€¬α€•α€«.... α€€α€»α€½α€”α€Ία€α€±α€¬α€Ία€›α€„α€Ία€α€―α€”α€Ία€žα€Άα€α€½α€±α€€...
2.7K 112 40
Scarlet Larin, a 22 year-old millionaire working as an assassin for the deadliest company in the organization. But even tho she may be praised she ha...
115K 925 23
this is Odessa's life story on how she was some how impregnated by a demon. After she was impregnated her whole life turned around not wanting to be...
4.3M 236K 49
"Stop trying to act like my fiancΓ©e because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...