Eternal Serenity

By Siyawrites17_

Are you looking for arranged marriages with a little bit of drama but a lot of romance? Then you came to the... More

Author's Note
Characters
Prologue & Disclaimer
Character's Aesthetic & Description
Chapter 1: Meet the bride
Chapter 2: Beginning
Chapter 3: Meet Krsh Singhania
Chapter 4: First meet
CHAPTER 6: Talk with parents (Part 2)
Chapter 7: Will it be yes?
Chapter 8: Decision
Chapter 9: Phone Call
Chapter 10: Is Meera Jealous?
Chapter 11: A Little Confession
Chapter 12: The Journey
Chapter 13: Holiday (Part-1)
Chapter 14: Holiday (Part 2)
Chapter 15: Holiday (Part 3)
Chapter 16: Holiday (Last Part)
Chapter 17: Sweet Moments
Chapter 18: His feelings
Chapter 19: First date
Chapter 20: First Kiss
Chapter 21: Engagement
Chapter 22: Missing each other
Chapter 23: Surprising him
Chapter 24: Ignoring him
Chapter 25: Some revelations
Chapter 26: Trying to make amends
Chapter 27: The mishap
Chapter 28: Tough times
Chapter 29: He is alive
Chapter 30: Her Past (Part 1)
Chapter 31: Her Past (Part 2)
Chapter 32: Always with each other
Chapter 33: Starting of wedding ceremonies
Chapter 34: Haldi
Chapter 35: Mehndi
Chapter 36: Sangeet & Pool Party
Chapter 37: The Wedding
Chapter 38: First Night
100K READS!!!!πŸŽ‰

Chapter 5: Talk with parents (Part 1)

3.6K 212 13
By Siyawrites17_

Hello lovely people💌. First of all a big thankyou to you all, it's 500+ reads and 100+ votes🎉. I am so grateful to each and every one of you🥺. I know I am always late in updating but I try my best but there have been some event preparation going on in my college but I promise from next time I will try my best to update early.🌸

So without wasting anymore of your time here's the chapter.

.

.

.

.

.

Krsh's pov-

It has been a week since we came back to Mumbai. I was working in my office as usual, but from the time I came back, my mind only wandered towards the one particular beautiful human which has occupied my mind, soul and whole body and also to the happenings of that day.

.

.

.

.

.

.

We came out of the restaurant and went to a small garden area which was at the back of the restaurant. We were just walking, no one was speaking, she didn't even look to my side even once, and from the way she was playing with her hands continuously, I took it as a sign that she still was nervous.

To lessen her nervousness and also that I can't stay so much in silence, I asked her, "So Meera what do you do?". After saying it in real it just sounded so lame like Krsh, you could have done better but ab jo hogaya to hogaya (now whatever is done is done)

She looked at me widening her eyes like she can't believe I spoke to her, after gulping and looking towards the fountain which was in the middle of the garden she said, "I am a child psychologist, though I work in school with children who have issues related to mental, emotional, or have difficulty in learning and expressing themselves."

"That's a very interesting choice of profession." I looked towards her, having a slight smile on my face.

She suddenly jerked her head towards me like she couldn't believe someone was saying that to her, "Thanks, not everyone can understand that a child can also suffer from certain conditions and problems."

She was going to say something more but before that my phone rang which I literally cursed like why it had to ring when we just had started talking, it was Raghav. I picked it up and after nodding to what he was saying, I cut the call and looked towards Meera.

"It was Raghav, he is calling us, we should go back", I said to her.

She nodded looking at me, giving me that smile. And that smile of hers literally took my breath away. She is going to kill me someday with that smile of hers, but I just can't do anything about it. So we went towards the restaurant where the people who we came from were sitting.

We reached there and by raising my eyebrows I signed Raghav and asked about the situation, he just nodded at me and I sighed. Meera can't see all this as she was walking behind me and as usual was looking down.

A waiter was coming towards us, but there was little space to go so I stopped and let him pass. Though in this process I forgot that somebody was behind me and that somebody was my angel, and as she was looking down, her head hit my back.

I turned around worriedly, however, before I could say something, "I am sorry, did it hurt?", she asked in her sweet voice while rubbing her forehead.

I had a little grin on my face, because in front of me she looked so small and cute and she was asking me did I hurt so I said, "Not at all Ms.Meera, though I should ask you this question, are you okay?"

She nodded her head, but I could still see the blush coating in her chubby cheeks which was similar to that of beetroot, though she was doing all in her power to hide it but couldn't.

I thought maybe she was embarrassed about what happened. So without making her feel more of that we went to Raghav and Vishaka. As soon as they saw us coming towards them, they had a little smile on their faces.

We couldn't ask much since before that Vishaka said to us bye and was nice meeting us and took my angel with us. I can feel there has been a hole in my heart which is getting bigger and bigger as far as she is taking Meera away. But what was stopping me was the smile she gave as she turned back and looked over her shoulder while walking and nodded her head in a sign of bye. I felt like this whole meeting is now set.

I looked towards Raghav when I couldn't see more of her and asked, "So what is the answer, do you both like each other?"

He gave a smile which didn't reach his face much, "She had asked for some more time, I guess it will be a no."

"Why do you think like that, did you do something wrong?"

He shaked his head, "No, but I am getting this feeling from inside."

I sighed, since I didn't have anything else to say and to make him feel better I suggested we make our way to the club which is beside the restaurant.

He smiled a little saying, "Don't even try to make me feel better, you too know you suck at it."

"Well, you can at least appreciate the effort I am putting in."

"Yeah, by coming with me since you don't go to clubs unless you don't have any option left."

I nodded at him, "Yes and can we proceed because this offer is open for a limited period."

He stood up from his seat like his train is going to miss and hooked his arm in mine and we left for the club.

I don't drink, so I ordered a mocktail for myself and Raghav ordered his favorite wine. We drinked, looked around and Raghav also danced a little.

Since he was feeling better, we were off to bed.

We came the next day as our flights were already booked.

I came back to reality when I heard somebody coming in and looked up to see dad coming in.

I immediately offered him my chair and I sat in front of the desk on the opposite side.

He looked towards me smiling, "Krsh beta, did something happen in Burhanpur?"

Listening to this I looked towards him being confused.

"From the time you have come back, you are always daydreaming, like you are not present in reality. Your mother and I are very tense. Is everything okay?"

I can see the line of tension around his eyes in the form of wrinkles. I assured him by smiling a little and shaking my head in a sign of no, "You and mom don't have to worry about me dad. I am perfectly alright. It's just...."

"Is it a matter of a girl?"

I looked towards him, jerking my head upwards in surprise.

"Betaji, baap h hum aapke, ab aap humse chupayenge apni feelings."

(Son, I am your father, now you will hide your feelings from me also)

I was still looking at him with my eyes wide open. He laughed at me since I didn't realize I had a light blush coming on my cheeks and he asked about the girl.

I was still in a daze but said, "Her name is Meera Agrawal, she is a cousin of Vishaka. I don't know dad but from the time I have seen her nothing else comes to mind. I just want to be with her all the time, protect her from whatever problems she is suffering from, and hide her in my arms. I just....."

I stopped realizing I was speaking more than needed. I peek towards my father who was having both his arms on his chin with the help of a table.

"So you want to get married?"

"I never thought in that sense." I replied.

He sighed, "If you want we can send a proposal to her father after I discuss this with your mother?"

"Whatever you think is right for me dad you do, I don't have any problem."

He got up from the chair and walked towards me. Giving me a pat on the shoulder saying whatever will happen, it will happen for good he went.

I was still looking nowhere and wondered what happened in the last 20 minutes. As I processed my eyes got bigger realizing that I can get married to the girl who is coming in my dreams and doesn't let me sleep.

As I reached home at dinner time, mom came running towards me in the hall saying that I should freshen up fast and come to dinner.

After 15 minutes of changing clothes and getting fresh, I walked towards the dining table to see everybody looking towards me. As I sat beside mom and Shanaya in front of dad and serving myself, dadi said, "I heard Krsh that you like a girl and want to get married."

I glance towards her saying, "I really like her dadi and if you all think getting married is the right option, then I am also fine with it."

"But did you all know about her family background? How does she look? Is she capable of being the Singhania bahu? I guess you should get all the information first." Suddenly I heard bua speak in a loud voice sitting beside dadi.

"What is the need for family background bua? She is beautiful and respects others and I am hundred percent sure that she is completely capable of being the Singhania bahu. And we all know that she is the cousin of Vishaka. What else do you need to know?"

I can feel anger rising within me but mom signed me to not speak anything else and silently eat food.

"Raj, you send the proposal tomorrow morning and decide when this meeting can happen?"

Dad nodded and just like that dinner ended.

I was sitting in my room working but all the time I was thinking of what will happen tomorrow. I just pray that everything goes well .

I sighed looking towards my laptop knowing that I can't work anymore and I should sleep since tomorrow is one of the big days of my life.

I laid on my bed and looked towards my ceiling with my arms behind my head but my mind was on a particular woman, Meera. Taking her name only feels like I bath in holy water. I wonder how she will react when she gets to know.

All these thoughts wander in my mind and I don't realize when sleep engulfed me.

So how was the chapter guys? What do you think Meera's reaction will be?

Hope you all enjoyed it. Do let me know your honest thoughts about it.

Also don't forget to hit that star button, comment and share.

Until next time. Byeee!!!

Enjoy reading!!!!!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7M 238K 150
❀️ Completed ❀️ She brings two coffee mugs in her hands and sees that he is busy with his work, she does not want to disturb him in any way, so she i...
413K 38.5K 61
Vivaansh x Meera! Jaavedaan:- Eternal, Everlasting, Forever. Just a simple arranged marriage love story that will take you to the ride of fairytale! ...
1.3M 52.1K 51
~Won in the Romance Category in Wattpad South Asia Awards 2021~ β€’ Adira Singhania, 24 year old famous psychologist in Mumbai. Being completed her PhD...
773K 49.7K 41
(#1 Unwanted Series) ||Arranged Marriage Romance|| "Open it." She said in her commanding tone, as my hand made towards her π’Œπ’‚π’Žπ’‚π’“π’ƒπ’‚π’π’… to ope...