Fairy Tail: The Element

Bởi IamGamerA

Element, the source all life and fairy the creatures of life. Do fairies have tails? More than that, do fairi... Xem Thêm

Chapter 1: The Lost Child
Chapter 2: Fist Mission
Chapter 3: Another Dragon Slayer
Chapter 4: Relationship
Chapter 5: Thunder VS Lightning
Chapter 6: The S-Class Promotion Trail
Chapter 7: Trial Ended
Chapter 8: Time Judge All
Chapter 9: The Blade We Share
Chapter 10: How I Feel
Chapter 11: A Wish Upon the Stars
Chapter 12: Faker Return
Chapter 13: Back in Fairy Tail
Chapter 14: The Relations
Chapter 15: The Tower of Heaven
Chapter 16: Growth
Chapter 17: Jellal
Chapter 18: Cut Through Fate
Chapter 19: Troubling Thunder
Chapter 20: Confronting Laxus
Chapter 21: Acceptance
Chapter 22: Siblings Bond
Chapter 23: Sorcerer Weekly
Chapter 24: Starlight Pillar
Chapter 25: Asking For Help
Chapter 26: The Alliance
Chapter 27: To The Rescue
Chapter 28: Fairy Tail Ace
Chapter 29: The Crack
Chapter 30: Neos & Haou
Chapter 31: Getting Ready
Chapter 32: Last Stand
Chapter 33: It's Finally Over
Chapter 34: A Story
Chapter 35: Training Session
Chapter 36: The SS Mission
Chapter 37: A Peaceful Day
Chapter 38: The S-Class Trial
Chapter 39: The Black Wizard
Chapter 40: Shooting Star DragonSlayer
Chapter 41: Unveiling Secret
Chapter 42: The Battle of Fairies and Devils
Chapter 43: The Calm Before The Storm
Chapter 44: Bury The Light
Chapter 45: Burning Chaos in The Wind
Chapter 46: Coming Home
Chapter 47: The Spirit That Walk
Chapter 48: Reason to Get Stronger
Chapter 49: Something Real
Chapter 50: The Grand Magic Games
Chapter 51: First Day
Chapter 53: The Second Day P2
Chapter 54: One Vs One Hundred
Chapter 55: The Third Day Battles
Chapter 56: Conflict is Unavoidable
Chapter 57: Faker vs. Titania
Chapter 58: Four Dragons
Chapter 59: Unfortunate Circumstances
Chapter 60: Final Day of the Games!
Chapter 61: Eclipse Gate!
Chapter 62: For My Sake
Chapter 63: Subhuman
Chapter 64: Salvation!
Chapter 65: Celebration

Chapter 52: The Second Day P1

200 3 0
Bởi IamGamerA

At the moment the guild was gathered inside a tavern, and to no surprise Cana got drunk. And she had drunk everyone under the table. "I see you're a good drinker, missy..." A young man walked up to Fairy Tail's number one drinker, he was of Quatro Cerberus, Bacchus Groh. He was a young muscular man with straight black hair that was slicked back and tied into a bun. He had slanted red eyes with small black marks under them, he had gourd shaped earrings, and he had his guild mark in red on his back. His upper body clothing consisted only of armor plates that covered his arms and shoulders. For his lower body, he wears baggy black pants which end below his knees. "How's about a drinking contest with me?" He slammed down a shot glass filled with alcohol as he smirked at Cana.

"I dunno who you are, but you're challenging me to a drinking contest?" Cana smirked and was a little red in her face from all the drinking.

"Hey! That's a bad idea, whoever you are!" Macao warned this young man, whom neither of them seemed to know who was. In fact, only Erza seemed to recognize him, and they knew this wasn't going to end well.

"Believe it or not, she's a real monster!" Wakaba also warned the young man.

It ended with Bacchus winning and Cana passing out from all the drinking, leaving everyone Erza surprised. Bacchus then to everyone's shock took her top leaving her upper body fully exposed. Macao and Wakaba tried to get it back but were easily knocked out. "Bacchus, don't you think that's taking it a little too far?" Erza stepped up to the drinking champion.

"Huh? Ah, if it isn't good ol' Erza. I'm just taking a victory trophy." Bacchus said, his face a little red from all the drinking. "And I see you're still as hot as ever."

Bacchus suddenly feel a chill down his spine seeing a menacing golden eye stare back at him behind Erza, before he decide to shrug off the odd feeling.

"Hehe. I hear you two went into hiding for seven years?" Bacchus said still smirking.

"Well, more like sealed, but yes." Erza replied. "And I'm told you are not participating in the Grand Magic Games this year." Which caused the drunk to laugh.

"I was actually gonna leave it to the youngsters this time around, but after seeing Warcry's disgrace, my manly spirit had to take action. So I'm enterin' the games as a reserve member now. My soul's all stirred up." Bacchus smirked.

Bacchus turns to Cana only to see the drunk girl still lying on the ground now having an oversized shirt on her.

"Whatever..." Bacchus shrugged and walked away. "If we run into each other tomorrow or after Erza, I can finally settle the score... Your soul will always be... Wild..." Bacchus turned over to Erza as a sign that she was supposed to finish that sentence.

"... Four." Erza said with a stoic tone, and with no spirit in her words.

"You ain't got no spirit, Erza!" Bacchus laughed as he exited the bar.

"Who was that jerk?!" Lucy questioned.

"A member of Quatro Cerberus, an S-class mage. I have encountered him on various jobs. I particular am very familiar with his strength. Drunken Falcon Bacchus, master of the Drunken Chop-Hanging Palm. We've fought on many occasions, but we have never reached a conclusion." Erza explained and most members seemed shocked.

"He's evenly matched with you?!" Lucy questioned in shock at Erza's words.

"No, far from it, the only reason we never reached a conclusion in our fights was either because of the job getting in the way. Bacchus specializes in hand-to-hand combat and is quite strong." Erza said.

"Oh, so is he a threat to us or not?" Lucy questioned.

"Drunken Chop-Hanging Palm huh?" Mana said looking up like she was thinking about something. "Oh, like my Rock, Scissors 'N' Paper."

This cause all eyes in the room to turn to her.

"You know that technique is cheap right?" Neos said as Mana scratched the back of her head giving them a light chuckle.

"What techniques?" Erza said feeling left out from the sibling conversation.

"It's one of Mana's original techniques that she didn't learn from me." Neos said.

Wakaba gives a light chuckle before saying. "What kind of technique is Rock, Scissors 'N' Paper?" before bursting out laughing. "That is a child game more than an actual technique."

"Oh? Would you like to test it out?" Mana said with a smile wanting to show them her techniques.

She said getting into a stand with both hands raised, Wakaba not wanting to seem like a coward for backing out, took a glance at Neos seeing him was okay with it. This gives Wakaba the confidence to face Mana.

"Get ready." Mana said bouncing up and down. "Rock!" Mana throws a jab at Wakaba's stomach making the older man bend down to block, still smiling he looks up at Mana ready to taunt her. "Scissors!" She jabs both fingers into Wakaba's eyes making him back off with a scream. "Paper!" With that Wakaba was slapped across the face as he fell tumbling back and crashing into a table.

Macao burst out in laughter seeing his friend get beaten by the youngest dragon slayer with childish but effective techniques.

"Told ya." Neos said seeing Wakaba getting up and holding his face.

"Wow! Can you teach me, Auntie?" Usagi said seeing Mana's funny techniques.

Immediately after hearing those words, the First Master of Fairy Tail's ears peak up before turning to the usual little girl who isn't a part of her girl. "Auntie? Wait? Did that girl just call my daughter Auntie? This means..." Mavis slowly turned to the elemental mage, while Makarov began to freak out seeing Mavis's tearry eyes.

"First Master!?" Makarov said somewhat panicked.

Suddenly she jumped toward Neos. "You have a daughter!?" The elemental mage just moved aside avoiding her as Mavis crashed into the wall much to the other Fairy Tail Mage's shock.

"You are not learning that until you are 10." Neos said to Usagi ignoring Mavis's attempt to hug him.

Mavis got up and turned to her son seeing the second ring on his ring finger, she realized she missed out on his wedding.

"Y-Y-You... get married... without inviting me!?" Mavis said before bursting out in tears freaking everyone else in the Fairy Tail guild.

"Neos! Apologize the first master at once!" Makarov turns to yell at Neos but there are only the silhouettes of the elemental mage with his daughter and sisters where they once stood. "He's gone!?"

"Along with Mana and Usagi too?"

"Quick Erza call-" Makarov turned only to also see the silhouette of the red haired warrior where she once stood.

Next Morning, the Grand Magic Games

A new day, and everyone was back in the arena ready for the second day of the games. "Okay! It's the eagerly-anticipated Day 2 of the Grand Magic Games! Our guest for Day 2 is Mr. Jason, Sorcerer Weekly's renowned reporter!" The announcer said as Jason replaced Jenny among the judges for Day 2.

"Cool!"

"Today's contest segment is already underway! This event is known as, Chariots!" The announcer declared as throughout the city outside of the arena was a long line of chariots. "The aim of this game is to reach the goal without falling off of the linked chariots. But, as the chariots will be constantly moving, a single movement of carelessness can prove disastrous. Which team will visit Crocus' famed sightseeing spots and arrive here at Domus Flau first?!" The announcer said as the goal was in the arena. "We'll be televising the race via lacrima-tron for our viewers in the stands!

"Who's idea was it for Natsu and Gajeel to participate?" Neos looked at the screen seeing Natsu was in last, and he was right behind Gajeel as they both looked sick.

"We should have known just by the name Chariot..." Laxus uttered.

"Well, at least the Sabertooth guy is also in the same boat as them." Mira said as Sting from Sabertooth also experienced motion sickness and he was slightly in front of Gajeel and Natsu. While as the other participants, Bacchus from Quatro Cerberus, Yuka from Lamia Scale, Ichiya from Blue Pegasus. Risley who was a chubby girl with a lot of black curly hair with a plain headband, she wore a short blue top and a dark blue loincloth with the emblem of Mermaid Heel on it. And then there was Kurohebi a young man with black hair and eyes, he has black lipstick, he's dressed in a tight black skivvy which ends on his hands where he has fingerless gloves, he has scaly decorated pants, and underneath the pants he has black leggings tucked in black boots, he's from Raven Tail and he was in the lead.

The race ended with Bacchus taking first place, Kurohebi coming in second, Risley in third, Yuka in fourth, Ichiya in fifth, and after a long wait Natsu came in sixth, Gajeel in seventh, and Sting finished last not carrying about gaining one tiny point or two. Now the score board was as following, Fairy Tail Team A at last place with 2 points. Mermaid Heel and Lamia Scale art tied in sixth with 8 points. Quatro Cerberus in fifth with 11. Blue Pegasus are in fourth with 16 points. Fairy Tail Team B in third with 17 points. Sabertooth in second with 20 points. And Raven Tail in first with 26 points.

Then they continued on, with the battles, the first battle was Toby of Lamia Scale against Kurohebi from Raven Tail. It seemed Kurohebi used sand magic similar to Max, however, that wasn't the case, it seemed Kurohebi had Mimic Magic. What's more, they entered in a bet during the fight, if Toby won Kurohebi had to say his real name, and if Kurohebi won Toby would tell him his secret. In the end, Kurohebi won the match earning Raven Tail another 10 points. Turns out Toby's secret was that he had lost his sock... and that he couldn't find it... and that he had been looking for it for months... even if it was around his neck like a neckless. Kurohebi then ripped apart said sock in front of Toby with a cruel grin. Most people didn't know what to feel, but they could all agree that Kurohebi was just a jerk.

"Err, getting back on track it's time for the second match of the day! Quatro Cerberus' Bacchus... versus Fairy Tail A! Elfman!" Everyone from Fairy Tail widened their eyes in shock at that announcement. Most of them had a look that said "It's all over." While as some had faith in the big guy.

"Elfman?" Mira questioned not sure if her little brother could pull it off.

"Have some faith, he will do fine, I hope..." Laxus uttered the last part.

Elfman was glaring at Bacchus who was lying on his side looking carefree. "How about we make a bet like the last guys did? Your sisters are mighty pretty, y'know?" Bacchus said with a grin.

"What's your point?" Elfman questioned.

"It's your classic, age-pl' wager. If I win, they belong to me. Both of 'em." Bacchus grinned making Elfman grit his teeth.

"Creep..." Cana uttered having come for a better view and to see someone take down Bacchus for stealing her top.

"There are things... a real man can never stand for. Prepare... to be destroyed, hound!" Elfman glared as his body released a bright glow.

"So we got a deal, then? My soul's all stirred up now." Bacchus smirked and got ready to fight.

"... They got guts for making that deal." Laxus said with a hint of annoyance.

Elfman had been taking a massive beating from Bacchus, and seeing as how the fight was so far one-sided. Elfman was on his knees panting, and everyone from Fairy Tail tried to hold their hopes up. 

Neos looks more annoyed seeing Elfman on his knees, as his clothes turn to a deep orange-red, long sleeveless coat, turning to Hell Flame.

"Elfman!" Hell Flame yells gaining the attention of everyone even the fighter. "You better not lose. You don't have the right to call yourself a man if you can't even protect your own sister!"

This makes Elfman smile, he never gets along with Neos but there is one thing they can both relate to is that they both love their other sibling. And his words give him the motivation to think of a way to win. "Hey, we never decided what happens if I win..." Elfman uttered.

"It's totally pointless now, so go ahead and ask for anything at all." Bacchus was very confident that he was going to win this fight, although he sometimes looked over at Itachi from the corner of his eye, he wasn't sure if he would win the fight that comes next though.

"If I win, your guild has to go by the name Quatro Puppy for the rest of the tournament." Elfman smirked and Bacchus himself looked like he was about to burst out laughing.

"As in baby dogs?" Mana questioned from the Fairy Tail B stand.

"A four-headed puppy?" Mira questioned thinking of that image.

"He better win..." Hell Flame said having his arms folded.

"Okay, okay. You got yourself a deal. So... Let's finish this once and for all, then." Bacchus said as he started drinking alcohol. Bacchus went in for the attack and Elfman held his arms up to his face as Bacchus dealt multiple strikes to Elfman at super like speed.

"Howdya like that?" Bacchus grinned when suddenly the armor plates around his arms started to fall apart, and both his hands were all bruised up. "What the...?! My arms!"

"Since I can't hit you... I'll just have to let you hit me. Now come! Your arms or my body... Let's see which breaks first!" Elfman grinned and challenged Bacchus to attack him now using his beast soul LizardMan.

"Wild..." Bacchus grinned.

After a long standoff, Bacchus fell to his knees, his armor plates around his arms completely torn off and his arms covered in bruises and his knuckles were bloody. And then Elfman fell onto his knees as well, as his Beast Soul vanished and he returned to his normal state his body looking pretty beaten up as he was covered in bruise marks. Bacchus panted and so did Elfman. "Elfman, was it?" Bacchus let out an amused chuckle as he got up and raised his arms up in the air. "Wild!" Just as it seemed that Bacchus had won, then to everyone's surprise Bacchus fell over. "Gotta hand it... to you... You're a real man." Bacchus grinned as he laid on the ground, having worn himself out.

Everyone cheered at Elfman's victory. "Down! Bacchus is down! The winner is Elfman! Fairy Tail A scores 10 points for a new total of 12 points!"

Elfman let out a manly roar at his victory, as everyone in Fairy Tail cheered wildly at having gained some more points. Hell Flame smirks "Not bad." his body glows turning back to normal.

Fairy Tail Team A then took Elfman with them to the infirmary to see Porlyusica, as he had suffered a lot of damage from taking that beating from Bacchus. However, Wendy who had recovered was now going to take back her place from Elfman on the team of Fairy Tail A.

"Our next match of Day 2 of the Grand Magic Games! It's Mermaid Heel's Kagura Mikazuchi versus... Sabertooth's Yukino Aguria! Once more, we're treated to a battle of beauties!"

The silver haired girl, Yukino from Sabertooth walked up to the center of the arena. And so did Kagura, she was a beautiful young slim large-busted woman like Mirajane, Erza, Lucy and many others Neos knew. Kagura had long straight black hair that reached down to the middle of her back. She was dressed in an elaborate blazer with gold lining, and a large collar, which is open and reveals a white shirt as well as a red tie. On her legs, she wears black tights, which are tucked into a pair of knee-high boots, and sits under a short frilled white skirt. And she also wears a white headband with a white ribbon tied into a bow pointing straight up, and in her hand, she holds a sheeted katana sword that looks like it was sealed.

'Let's see how much you have improved, Kagura.' Neos thought narrowing his gaze at Kagura. He hasn't seen her in years now kinda of excited to see her in action again. Simon trusted him with sending her, his last word. And she trusted him enough to want him to take her as his little sister. Kagura turn her glare toward Neos seeing him again, closing her eyes she turn back to her opponent.

Kagura's skill is already well known! She's Mermaid Heel's mightiest mage and Sorcerer Weekly's preeminent wizarding woman! Her opponent, Yukino, makes her debut today! However, just the fact she's a member of the mighty Sabertooth guild puts heavy expectations on her skill! Now, then! Let the match begin!"

"It is an honor to do battle with you." Yukino gave her respects to her opponent.

"Likewise." Kagura said.

"Before we begin, shall we make a bet as well?" Yukino suggested, seems betting has become very popular today in the games.

"I'm sorry. I'm not interested." Kagura said in a cold and relaxed tone.

"Because you're afraid of defeat?" Yukino questioned.

"I feel no such thing. However, I take bets with grave seriousness and always uphold my word. As such, I prefer to avoid bets for the sake of frivolous entertainment." Kagura replied calmly.

"In that case, let us raise the stakes. Let's bet... our lives." Yukino said which gained Kagura's attention. The tension rose among the audience and the other guild members as such a serious bet was made between these two young women.

"Really? Their lives?" Gajeel questioned with a raised brow.

"Those are some serious stakes." Mira said looking surprised.

"Foolish women." Neos said with a sigh. 

"Even I find that dumb, and I usually stick my head into danger." Mana said making the other three members of Fairy Tail Team B sweat drop.

Then to the audience's surprise, Kagura accepted the bet.

Then what got the attention of some members of Fairy Tail, was that Yukino pulled out a golden Zodiac key. "She's a celestial wizard like Lucy..." Mira uttered.

Yukino then summoned forth the Celestial Spirit known as Pisces, which were two serpents like long fishes one white and one black. Pisces charged at Kagura, who effortlessly dodged all their attacks with as little movements as possible. Pisces moved around the arena wildly and yet Kagura managed to effortlessly keep on dodging all their attacks and even ran down one of their backs.

"The way she dodges, kind of reminds me of you." Laxus said looking at Neos. "Then again your movements are better."

"Her movements are on par with Erza." Neos said as he narrowed his gaze at Kagura paying close attention.

Yukino then summoned forth another Zodiac spirit, Libra. A tan skinned young woman with a curvy body and a big-bust, her dark hair was tied in an ox-horn style. Her clothing resembled that of a belly dancer, with a striped bikini top and a loincloth, and she held two weights in her hands. And the men of the audience went wild at her appearance with hearts in their eyes.

Yukino then gave Libra an order and she did some movements, and suddenly the gravity around Kagura increased. And then Pisces went in for the attack. However, to everyone's surprise Kagura easily escaped the gravity field placed by Libra and jumped high up in the air. "She escaped that gravity field like it was nothing." Laxus said looking a little amazed.

"Impressive." Neos said with a smirk.

Then as Kagura was in the air, Libra had the gravity go sideways which slammed Kagura into a giant stone statue, pinning her down. And once again Pisces went in for the attack. Then, however, Pisces was suddenly pushed down and unable to move.

"What happened?" Mana questioned and like her most people didn't seem to know what was happening either.

Trace Spell

"I see, so that's how she escaped." Mana said which caused Gajeel to look at her in confusion, while Mirajane and Laxus seemed to have figured it out as well. "Take a look." Mana referred to Libra who was suddenly being pushed down by gravity. "Kagura-nee's using gravity magic, that's how she escaped that gravity field earlier." Pisces was then pushed down onto Libra sending them both back to the Celestial Spirit realm.

However, despite her situation, Yukino seemed calm and then she mentioned the 13th gate. "I thought there were only 12 Zodiac gate keys..." Mira said as everyone looked confused.

"I heard about it before." Neos said as Yukino held out another golden key only it had a black snake like tail around it, it let out a dark ominous glow. The space around the arena was suddenly covered in a black mist, and all that was seen were two purple eyes. It was a gigantic black snake, the snake charmer, Ophiuchus.

Despite this Kagura remained calm when suddenly she moved towards Ophiuchus at tremendous speed. She didn't even draw her sword, yet the giant snake was taken down, and then in one swing, Kagura defeated Yukino.

"M-M-Match over... The winner is Mermaid Heel's Kagura Mikazuchi! Sabertooth, in an unexpected turn, scores 0 points in Day 2!"

"Things are getting interesting."

"Cool! Kagura is so cool!"

"That girl Kagura from Mermaid Heel, she was just too strong for that Yukino." Mira said looking a little surprised that someone like Kagura was in the games.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

181K 6.7K 22
[𝐑𝐄-𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆] Lucy Heartfilia thought she had it all. She was in the best guild, had the best friends, was allowed to practice her magic. But...
7.6K 270 11
It's the apocalypse and you get granted one chance to save the world. So who do you ask for? The one and only E.N.D. You and Natsu embark on a journe...
190K 4.1K 32
Y/N L/N, she's a famous yet feared wizard that's known throughout Fiore. Y/N comes to Fairy Tail, the guild she heard her old friend Erza went. They...
57.3K 2.1K 24
~Will Be Manga Spoilers~ ~Will Be Swearing~ After the war with Zeref everyone was hurt. They lost people they cared for. Erza became the new Guil...