Zerobaseone (ZB1) BxB Oneshots

由 kyukyu_ji

Self Explanatory. Boy x Boy content. Please leave if it's not your cup of tea! > Requests currently closed >... 更多

아낀다 (I adore you)
귀염인데! (What a Cutie!)
낯선 사람 (Stranger)
눈부신 별 하나 (One Dazzling Star)
회상 (Reminiscence)
뽀뽀 하고 싶다! (I wanna kiss you!)
나만 바라봐 (Look at me only)
나만 바라봐 (pt. 2 🔞// Look at me only)
A/N
우리가 안돼? (Can't We?)
아침 커피 (Morning Coffee)
남자가 사랑할 때엔 (When a Man Loves)
남자가 사랑할 때엔 (pt. 2 🔞// When a Man Loves)
Requests For ZB1
아무도 모른지 (No one Knows)
완벽해! (You're Perfect!)
캐나다 오빠 (Canada Oppa)
소년을 위로해줘! (Comfort the Boy!)
쉿 조용히 해! 🔞 (SHH! Keep Quiet!)
Love Square
란제리 🔞 (The Lingerie)
에이 잡았다! (Got it!)
마술사 (Magician)
장르: BL (Genre: BL)
같은 일 다른 날 (Same Thing Different Day)
카네이션 (Carnation)
귀요미 누군지? (Who's the Cutie?)
집 밖은 위험해! (It's Dangerous Outside)
집 밖은 위험해! (pt. 2🔞// It's Dangerous Outside!)
세레나데 (Serenade)
데이지 🔞(Daisy)
Paper Rings
널 사랑하는 방식 (The Way I Love You)
플레이리스트 (Playlist)
우주먼지 (Cosmic Dust)
잘자용 (Good Night~)
피의 노예 (Blood Slave)
피의 노예 (pt. 2 // Blood Slave)
피의 노예 (pt. 3🔞// Blood Slave)
난 운명조차 change (Even Change My Fate)
난 운명조차 change (pt. 2 // Even Change My Fate)
운명이었던 것처럼 (As if it was Fate)
운명이었던 것처럼 (pt. 2 //As if it was Fate)
Okay, Hear me out-
또 다른 (Another)
349일 (349 Days)
349일 (pt. 2 // 349 days)
흔한 러브스토리 않네 (Not Your Typical Love Story)
안아줘요 (Gimme a Hug, please)
나에게 빠져 (Fall For Me)
The 4th One
24 시간 (24 Hours)
금지된 (Forbidden)
금지된 (pt. 2 // Forbidden)
방 건너편의 예쁜 사람 (The pretty person across my room)
200k+ special
나에게 빠져 (pt. 2// Fall For Me)
잃어버린 사랑의 신주 (Lost Love's Libation)
Gyuvin x Ricky
스위트홈 (Sweet Home)
스위트홈 -1 (Sweet Home -1)
스위트홈 -2 (Sweet Home -2)
스위트홈 -3 (Sweet Home -3)
스위트홈 -4 (Sweet Home -4)
스위트홈 -5 (Sweet Home- 5)
Matthew x Gunwook
Matthew x Taerae 🔞
생크림 🔞(Whipped Cream)
I'm Curious?
Jiwoong x Matthew
전화 🔞(The Phone Call)
전화 🔞(pt. 2// The Phone Call)
Crimson
알고 싶다 (I Wanna Know)
멀어졌어 (Grown Apart)
심장의 속삭임 (Whisper of the Heart)
Innocence
우주먼지 (pt. 2// Cosmic Dust)
HP Universe
The Missing Student (Hogwarts AU- 1)
Into the Darkness (Hogwarts AU- 2)
The Secrets (Hogwarts AU- 3)
A Foolproof Plan (Hogwarts AU- 4)
Battle and Survival (Hogwarts AU- 5)
비애 (Melancholy)
그럼 별 보러 가자 (So Let's Go See The Stars)
PPUSAMZ
안녕 (Hello)
타투 🔞(Tattoo)
나만의 기타리스트 (Get a Guitarist)

더 가까이 🔞(Closer)

6.5K 67 39
由 kyukyu_ji

✨ Zhang Hao x Sung Hanbin

✨Smut. Just a Haobin smut. A formal warning- there's mature stuff up ahead *shrugs knowing none of you would skip*

✨Top: Hao, Bottom: Hanbin

Zhang stared at the masterpiece of a man lying on the bed. Sung Hanbin, in his naked glory. Hands tied with a brown leather belt, a matching thin brown choker with a golden ring attached to it ornamented his throat. He had kiss marks on his neck, some darkened where Zhang Hao had put more pressure- or the spots where Hanbin felt sensitive. The spots that earned lewd moans from his lips. Zhang Hao stared, down at his chest. The dense marks were more around his nipple area, Hao loved to feast on them. They made Hanbin sing. Twist his body. Made the tip of his dick twitch. The marks were there on his thighs too. And his hips. On his butt. Hao rarely gets the opportunity to hold Hanbin captive, hold him at mercy, to make him moan and scream his name. To make him feel good. So good that Hanbin tears up in the end.

And that sight- was to die for.

"Oh babe, you look so fucking gorgeous!" Hao whispered, sitting near Hanbin's feet. The younger moved them, took them all the way to Hao's tight jeans. Where his hard on was displayed, Hanbin pushed him, right there. Asking him to get naked too. Asking him to give what he was dying to receive. But Hao, he moved back, holding those feet.

"Be patient honey. I'll get to that, eventually." He heard whimpers of protest. Since he stuffed a metallic gag in the younger's mouth, Hanbin couldn't talk. But he so clearly showed what he wanted, well, until Hao picked up his feet and- sucked on his toe.

He'd never ever do it for anyone but Hanbin. The younger changed him as a person. Entirely.

He gave into Hanbin's eager gaze soon, as he slowly moved up and pressed a long kiss on his lover's cheeks. For a moment, he contemplated whether to take off the gag. Hanbin's pleading eyes made him do that. He loved being told he was doing great while being at it, so naturally, he had to let the other speak.

Hanbin gasped as soon as that thing was off his mouth. He never liked it, but when you're doing what they loved doing, you'd probably not think too much about it. He didn't either. All he wanted was to give Hao the ultimate control he needed.

Hao never exploited it. Cause he immediately pulled Hanbin's face for a deep, long kiss. He did feel how their clothed and unclothed members rubbed and created irresistible friction and how that made his entire core shake, he kept being sweet in that kiss. Sweet, but messy. They were having wet, open mouthed kisses, where they sucked each other's tongue and inner side of the cheeks. Drooling, and huffing afterwards.

Hao wiped his own lips with the back of his wrist, but kept Hanbin that way. It made him feel good, that he was the one driving the Sung Hanbin crazy! Breaking the wall of a gentleman, making him look like a hot, sexy mess!

"Babe... I can't... wait no more." Hanbin pleaded, this time, with his voice, "Please."

Hao smiled, leaving a wet kiss on his cheek, "Alright, babe. As you wish." He moved to those lips again, but without touching them, just whispered, "I'll make you feel so good, Binne!"

Hanbin nodded. He felt his lover go down, and spread his legs. His genitals now full on display. Hao felt a twitch down there at the view. He bit the corner of his lips, and approached. Hanbin was so damn hot!

Hao started by touching his crotch area, moving his palm in a periodic motion, from bottom to up, and when he could scoop the tip of the cock, he squeezed it good, earning an immediate moan, a loud whimper. It's usually Hao who gets all of that, but that night was different. That night, was about Hao being on top, and Hanbin's dick was his to play with- the entire time.

Hao moved to the bottom down, Hanbin's hole. It wasn't touched much in their entire year of dating, since Hao was the one receiving that most of the time, but Hanbin was still used to it. He felt Hao's fingers on the rim, and he shivered. Hao was sure taking his time, and fuck! Hanbin's hands were tied. He waited for the other to put something in there, but he didn't expect Hao to go for it with his mouth.

With his fucking mouth!

Hao licked the rim, making Hanbin twist and moan again.

"You love it so much, don't you?" He spoke seductively, "When I eat your ass up?"

Hanbin groaned. That was his answer. Hao smirked. He spread the cheeks and pushed his tongue it, making Hanbin see stars. It was hot, at the same time, so much better than fingers. Hanbin was shaking. It was so damn good! He felt his dick getting loaded just from that. Just from Hao's tongue! And Hao was completely at it. Soon, pulling his tongue out and filling in with his fingers. One after another. He kept altering it- tongue and fingers, spreading him more and more. Hanbin was cursing, screaming. He was so so sensitive there! And Hao took the best advantage of it.

He took a pause, just to pull his zipper and push his pants down, releasing his member that had been dying to do something all this time! Hanbin saw it, how hard it was. He sat up, just to lean down and take his lips closer to that. Hao understood, as he helped pushed the dick in Hanbin's mouth.

Hanbin was drooling again, but all over that dick this time, to lube it properly. He also took the chance to lick the tip, take in all the precum. Hao was the one moaning this time. Hanbin and the way he looked so hot when he gave heads! Hao was indeed a lucky guy! He stopped the other from going too fast, cause he was scared he couldn't hold on for long if that went on. Hanbin knew. So he smiled and kissed Hao's lips. It's funny cause he couldn't use his hands, but lips did enough for him. Hao pushed him down again, when his dick and the upper portion of his pants was wet.

Hanbin did the lubing perfectly!

Yet when Hao pushed in, it hurt. "Ugggh!" Hanbin uttered, feeling the intrusion burning. Hao realized, so he held the other down, nice and steady as he pushed inside little by little.

"It's gonna be fine, Binnie. Focus on me, okay?" Hao assured, trying to distract him, taking his mind off the pain. Hanbin cooperated. He wasn't really new to this, so he soon adjusted. It still stung like a bitch, but he endured. For Zhang Hao, he did so. Because all the other times, it was that elder who took the pain for him.

The waiting was so worth it because when Hao started moving, bit by bit, the younger felt the joy of being fucked. Constant hits on his sensitive spot made him feel the pit on his stomach more and more and they were both screaming, slapping against each other's skin, taking each other's name. Hao held him tight, nails digging deep in his skin, sometimes slapping his butt as an extra source of pleasure. Hanbin would curse at him, but also feel heavenly! The game of dom-sub or a full control on Hao's side was long forgotten as they both kept spilling dirty words, asking to be faster, more intense- and that they were close.

So close. So in love. So lost in the moment.

Hanbin came first, all over their stomachs, some even rose as high as to Hao's hair, but they didn't care. Cause the other was still going. Screaming, constantly saying "Aah"s or "I'm close, Bin ah! I'm close!" And then he came too. Inside Hanbin. Without a condom, spreading his warm liquid inside Hanbin's hole, who felt icky, but oh so blessed! It was so priceless that for a few good seconds, they just stayed there. Zhang Hao inside him, and Hanbin lying with his hands tied. Whitish liquid all over their bodies, but them, slightly frowning, slightly smiling, looking dead into each other's eyes.

"Fuck you Zhang Hao! You're a beast!" Hanbin said, and that made the other feel proud.

"Told you I can do it right. You should give in to me more often."

"But fucking you is the best way to do this." Hanbin smirked, "When you scream under me, I can't-" Hanbin had to stop cause Hao pushed in him hard, earning a gasp.

"What the-"

"Stop talking rubbish, babe. Or else, you'll get more of it." Hao said, indicating the fact that Hanbin still was tied.

"Then do it." Hanbin commanded with an evil but excited grin, "Turn me over, do me one more time!"

Zhang Hao was no less excited, "You can't complain if you can't walk tomorrow."

"In no way I will" Hanbin moved up to kiss Hao again, it was a brief, on the corner of the lips peck, "I'm not done yet, can go for so many rounds. So just fuck me again, I'll see how long you last!"

"Alright." Hao accepted the challenge, turning him and immediately hitting his exposed butt, leaving it stinging and red. Hanbin hissed, but it also made him get semi hard. He saw, from the corner of his eyes as Hao was rubbing his dick again, palming it to get hard again. He used the cum from before as lube, and it might be disgusting but it would surely work. He kept slapping Hanbin in the meantime, making him groan and give him that sweet sound.

A while later, he went behind the younger, supported by his knees. He lifted the other's ass up by holding his waist, so that Hanbin was left on all fours. Then, once again, he pushed inside the younger. It was easier this time, since Hanbin was loose and already wet there from before.

"Fuck!" screamed the younger, when after a few hits, Hao hit his prostate.

They were at it again, like so many nights, wrecking each other just to be the ultimate sweetheart in the end. Hao would for sure take care of Hanbin the next morning, cause that's how they rolled. They were wild, and hot, yet so damn lovely and romantic. They were the best for each other, and maybe for the world even.

-

What the actual fuck? I don't write 'just smut scenes' but I felt like it, plus the previous angst chaps made Haobinists sad, so here you go.

A wilder version of Haobin. Hope you liked it!

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

100K 3.2K 45
"We'll take the highway to heaven And I can't wait to love you all alone" -NCT 127 > Zhang Hao x Sung Hanbin > Kim Jiwoong x Seok Matthew > Shen Ric...
5.7K 206 12
On his 18th birthday,Matthew recieves a strange ability to make anyone fall in love with him.Sometimes,it doesn't go as planned.People get possessive...
18.6K 425 9
☆ a collection of one shots featuring you and the members of zerobaseone
11.7K 396 9
welcome to 𝚌𝚟𝚖_𝚋𝟶𝚢𝚣.𝚌𝚘𝚖 𝑊ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑝𝑟𝑒𝑡𝑡𝑦 𝑏𝑜𝑦𝑠 𝑙𝑖𝑣𝑒 ✰ In which zhanghao is hanbin's favorite cam boy