Solivagant

By Fishcake29

The story of the overpowered Valkyire Satomi who hunts world serpent members in order to find her best friend... More

Pre-Prolouge
Chapter 1-My best friend
Chapter 3-My daughter, Seele
Chapter 4-Dead?
Chapter 5-Even though
Chapter 6-we never said it to each other
Chapter 7-We knew
Chapter 8-Herrscher of thunder
Chapter 9-memories
Happy Holidays!
A realy weird person
Battle
Unforgiving
Hunter and Pray
Friends to enemys
World serpent I
World Serpent II
Chapter 2-Serpent's Agent
World Serpent III
World Serpent IIII
Preperation done
The Queen and The Insect
Crushing an Insect
No one should suffer
Let the dead rest
We're counting on you, Mei
A Fox hidden in plain sight
Poisoned child
Tormented child
Loving A Herrscher?
At Jackal's Mercy
Maybe I am in love with a Herrscher
Rescue Mission Start!
I can feel her approach (like a fire in my blood)
Lightning Empress Awakened
Kevin Kaslana
Training
Welt Yang
A Ring on your Left Hand
Never out of energy
Not a chapter but a question regarding the story!
I Won
Wind
Akiko
Raiden Part: 1
Raiden Part: 2
Raiden Part: 3
Raiden Part: 4
Raiden Part: 5
Raiden Part: 6
Raiden Part 7: A final memory of you
Raiden Part: 8
Head
Tonight
A Combat Test
Schicksal Secret Base
Hybrid
Emergency
Lightning Drums of Death
Dear Sister
Dear Sister II
Herald for Tomorrow
Trapcard
Suspended
Let's do this!
Bounty
Legion Herrscher

Awakening

103 3 2
By Fishcake29

"Satomi." Elham said with a strong and pissed voice. The black haired beauty had pulled Satomi to her room for a private talk.

"Look, I teleported alone because carrying two people is kinda exausting." Satomi defended herself.

"I'm just worried, and I know you did this for personal reasons." Elham wasn't one to fool easly.

"...Maybe but this was revenge, for my father and me!" Satomi said angerd.

Elham wanted to be mad at Satomi but couldn't bring herself to it after all that had happened to her. Perhaps the thought of revenge was what had pushed Satomi since the past years.

Elham still remembers the girl who just wanted to earn money for her family. That girl grew into a strong woman who is ready to do everything for revenge.

If they didn't look after Satomi she might go and fight the World Serpent alone.

"Look I'm not mad, just, next time you want to pull something like this off talk to me. I don't want to loose you because you did something you didn't thought through." Elham said and Satomi looked slightly annoyed.

"If not for you then do it for me, okay?" Elham tryed to get Satomi on board with that.

"Fine. For you. But don't try and make me regret what I did." Satomi turned around and headed for the door.

"This monster had walked on this planet far longer then she should." Satomi left the room.

Elham let out a sight.

"I know. Belive me, I know." She whispered.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Two days after Raven was given her mission she returned without results.

"Fox is dead. Satomi Geto killed her." She told the Sire as she stood infront of his throne.

"I understand. Where you able to retrive the body?" Kevin asked.

"No. The Geto girl somehow found me before I was able to finish the mission." Raven said feeling ashamed.

"Alright. You are free to leave. I want a full report until tomorrow morning." Kevin said. Raven only nodded and left the room.

Kevin looked at the datapad beside him. He wanted go take it and continue working but there was something nagging in his head that didn't allow him to move.

One of his followers died. He had send them both out. A woman died because of his orders. After thousands of years he expected himself to not take the situation to his heart, and yet here he sat unable to move and unhappy with the result.

He forced his mind to shut up and take the datapad beside him. He needed a distraction.

He heared the door open again. Kevin looked up to see Jackal and Raiden Mei step in, it was rare seeing them togheter since Raiden hates the scientist. Furthermore, Raiden was covered in mud from head to toe. Was she in their outdoor training area? He knew Raiden was training often and hard to harness her powers. After just three weeks she has almost fully mastered her powers, an impressive achievement one can only reach with hard work, Kevin belived.

"Kevin. Is Fox realy dead?" Raiden asked not waisting any time.

"She is. She died in the line of duty." Kevin said and confirmed it.

"And here I thought Jackal was just trying to get on my nerves." Mei thought.

"So Satomi Geto killed her, am I right?" Raiden asked the Sire.

Mei was stoic on the outside but on the inside she was nervous. Satomi-Sensei would never kill someone, she often praised the importance of live and never dared to kill one of the many criminals she put behind bars. She did kill the Valkyrie Killer.

"Yes. Satomi Geto has killed her but we wheren't able to retrive the body."
Kevin confirmed.

Jackal chuckled, her dark voice ringing in Mei's ears.
"Told you, Dragon." Jackal spoke Raiden's codename out like she was rediculying her. In return Raiden gave her an angered look.

To Jackal it was intresting to watch a Herrscher, no matter what information the younger girl was receving, there was almost every time a small reaction. It was cute how Raiden belived Jackal wasn't studying her at all.

Now she knew what kind of information got under Raiden's skin. Her friends. Perhaps Jackal's search for the gem of Haste, and a certain redhead, was giving the oportunity for a new toy to play with.

"I'll go now." Raiden said before she left the room. Jackal let out a small chuckle before turning around.

"Jackal. One word of advice. Don't bother her too much. It would be a shame if one day her fist found her way into your face." Kevin told the scientist.

"Raiden wouldn't dare to. Her goal is too important to let herself make a mistep." Jackal told the Sire.

-------------------------------------------------------------

A week after the whole Fox thing has passed. Theresa and Martha have recovered fully, with the latter one giving Satomi the scolding of a livetime for leaving Kiana and Elham behind.

"A S-Rank Valkyrie should know better then this! I don't care for your personal reasons, my vice captain should know how to follow our protocol!" Martha was visibly angered, a rare and terifying sight.

"I know, do not leave your teammates behind and do not let personal reasons make your choices." Satomi said, wanting to finaly go away.

"And you did a perfect job on breaking both! We have rules and moral, and everyone has to follow it! I hope this won't repeat again, or else I will have to punish you more ceverely." Martha's voice was cutting through the air like a sharp knife through butter.

"Alright, I get it. I won't dissapoint you again." Satomi said and left.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Satomi wasn't sure if it was the alarm ringing through the whole base that woke her up or yet another nightmare.

There was no time to wash the sweat off of her body, nor to look at how late it is, but by doing a quick look outside she knew it was criminaly early.

Salt Lake City was still deep asleep, not knowing that their base has just gone on yellow alert.

Quickly putting on a shirt Satomi had laying around and pulling on the next best shoes she had near her was all she did before going out of her room.

Everyone was in the same hurry as her, running around but being careful enough to not bump into someone.

Satomi had no clue what was going on but she had come up with an idea while she was making her way to the command room.

She arrived just as Kiana and Seele entered, they where the last to arrive.
Welt and the scientists looked worried and sleepy. Bronya was standing beside Welt as his sucessor.

"I'll make it short. There was a Honkai eruption on Coral Island that gave birth to a Herrscher just five minutes ago." Welt said.

"Coral Island is Schicksal territory, and their Valkyries are already on their way, but if they cannot stop the Herrscher we see no other option to step in." Einstein explained.

"I bet all my money that they are gonna send the Immortal Blades and that Durandal is gonna take the Herrscher head on." Satomi said.

"Until we know more we need to make a battle plan." Welt said. Twenty minutes later they had a simple but good enough plan.

"So I'm gonna fight the Herrscher with Theresa while you guys safe everyone who didn't get evacuated, bring them on the Ajax and Hyperion, and stop weaker beasts from interupting." Satomi said.

Tesla was at her computer typing something in.

"You two are our best shot against the Herrscher, if it comes down to it. Dr. Tesla, do we have more information?" Welt said.

Tesla was silent for a moment. Martha and Satomi looked at each other, feeling that there where news regarding the situation.

"Schicksal had send the Immortal Blades, but thats not all. The World Serpent is joining the battle as well." Tesla said serious.

"?!" Kiana looked suprised. Since when did these two fight alongside.

It was silent and gloomy for a moment. No one wanted to talk about the elephant in the room.

"Well. We should do as we planned. Who the Serpent is sending is not our business." Martha said.

"I know it is hart for you to just watch as it unfolds, but Schicksal is certanly not our ally and they have the recources to win. Until further notice the base is on yellow alert. You may leave now." Welt dismissed the group.

Satomi immediantly headed back to her room for a shower and some more sleep.

In the next hours litteraly anything could happen.

Omake 1 (or whatever this is):

Kiana Kaslana: The 69th sucessor of house Kaslana would like to eat girl flavoured noodles.

Raiden Mei: Likes 'White Girl' music but is a in the closet rap fan.

Bronya Zaychik: She is still waiting for her Ps5 Himeko wanted to get her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

499K 7.6K 83
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
678K 24.8K 100
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
3.8K 136 3
Our mc was a typical otaku who liked to play games and read novels and fanfics. One day while scrolling through a website he stumbles over a message...
5.2K 161 6
a girl dies by god and is given a second chance what will she do?