Alone Girl (Teen Wolf & TVDU)...

De bluvr45

Bailey Mikaelson is a vampire. She was born around the 1000s. Her family the Mikaelson, all separated when th... Mai multe

Face Claim
Aesthetic
Prolouge
Season 1
First Day
The Party
The Game
Allison's Date
Aunt Kate
Birthday Gift
Night School
Partner in Crime
The Identity of The Alpha
Locker Room Chat
Code Breaker
Season 2
The Funeral
Guilt
Surfaced Memory
It's all about the Power
Activation
The Kanima's Identity
Master
Transformation
Vengeance
Falling Apart Pack
Master Plan
Season 3
The Bit
Alpha Pack
Which One?
Tree of Lights and Changes
Wolfs Bane and White Oak
Distraction
Druid
Hiding Feelings and Prophecy
Going Under
Downfall of The Druid and Alphas
Void
Flying Into Trouble
Can't Fight Destiny
Season 4
Family Reunion
I'm Alive
The Virus
Anonyomous Money
Swerve
Ghost of You
Argent Sister Reunited
Trip to Mexico
Season 2 TO, Season 5 TW
Twin Chat
The One Who's Mind Betrayed Her
The Wildest One and Just Existing One
Dear Aunt Dahlia
Beacon Hills Again
Secrets Always Come To Light
Forgive but Don't Forget
Big Bro Elijah
Creature of the Night
Dread Doctors
Sapphire Is Born
Experimented
Life is Going to Change
Don't be a Deadbeat
I Won't be a Deadbeat
Image What You Need
Fight for A Life
Bugged Bodies
The Beast of Gevudon
London
Fast Forward
Rhode Trip
Turquoise is Born
Link Up
Bye Bye Beasty
Season 6
Memory Lost
Ghost Riders
Triad
Wild Hunt
Mercy
Hunter's End
Wedding to Tragedy
Bye Bye
The Movie
Pleading
Bardo
Bailey Bailey Bailey
The Car Thieves
Soil from Place of Death
The Nematone
She's Alive, She's Back
My Mission
"Stupid Objects"
Humanity
Illusion
One Last Game
Final Goodbyes
New Stories

New Hope

37 3 0
De bluvr45

Chapter 46
2x14

Klaus brought me up to a small room, then to the closet which was set up as a nursery. I noticed a blonde girl staring out the window in the nursery.

"Cami, I would like you and Hope to met someone." Klaus said making the blonde girl slowly turn around. She was holding a baby.  "Cami, this is my twin sister, Bailey."

She walked over to me. "Oh, it's nice to finally put a face to the name after a year I've spent talking about you."

"All good, I hope." I smiled at her.

"Very good." She smiled back.

"Bailey, this is my daughter, Hope Andrea Mikaelson." Cami handed me the baby and I couldn't help but feel better. Not anxious or scared. Just happy.

"Oh, hi." I smiled at the baby. She smiled back at me. She grabbed the arm collar of Aiden's jacket. That made me smile. "Oh, you like the jacket to huh? Well, I'll just get you you're own, my Hope."

"Hey, don't you be spoiling my daughter. That's what I'm for." Klaus said with a chuckle.

I looked back at Klaus. "Sorry, Niklaus. She's my hope. I'll spoil her with everything I have." I looked back down at Hope.

We took a seat in the rocking chair and I slowly got her to sleep while Klaus and Cami talk about me like I couldn't hear them.

When, she was asleep I placed her in the crib. Me, Klaus, and Cami walked into the other room.

"It great to have you back." Klaus rapped his arm around me.

"It's good to be back." I put my head on his shoulder.

"May I asked, Bailey? Klaus told me you made a new family while you didn't have memories, how did you convince them to let you move here?" Cami asked.

"Well, technically, I graduated high school. I got all the grades and told my teachers I needed the rest of the assignments early, because there was a family thing I had to deal with. So all I am doing is missing the ceremony." I told her. "And my dad went with the Calaveras to caught his jaguar sister."

"Beacon Hills must be so weird." Klaus commented.

I hit him in the chest a tiny bit. "No weirder than body stealing, witch, vampire, werewolves, ancient spirits, and harvest girl New Orleans."

"Fine. Let's just agree that both our towns are strange."

"Will do." I chuckled. We spent the rest of the night caught up and I watched Cami and him make doe eyes to each other all night. I was happy for him.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

215K 4.7K 58
She's the daughter of the oldest hybrid in the world, Niklaus Mikaelson. Her father is the King of New Orleans, and her mother is the Queen of the w...
8.1K 167 21
BLOODSTAIN | ❝Isn't everyone's family a little fucked up.❞ • in which Miracle Camille Mikaelson, the youngest daughter of the original hybrid...
887 63 24
COMPLETE ❝𝑾𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒄𝒌 𝒕𝒐𝒈𝒆𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒂𝒔 𝒐𝒏𝒆, 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓❞ Madison Mikaelson is the second youngest Mikaelson siblin...
8.5K 104 28
𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐧'𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐈 𝐥𝐞𝐟𝐭, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐈 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤. ~ Four years ago, Evelyn was pushed...