Eternal Serenity

By Siyawrites17_

Are you looking for arranged marriages with a little bit of drama but a lot of romance? Then you came to the... More

Author's Note
Characters
Prologue & Disclaimer
Character's Aesthetic & Description
Chapter 1: Meet the bride
Chapter 2: Beginning
Chapter 4: First meet
Chapter 5: Talk with parents (Part 1)
CHAPTER 6: Talk with parents (Part 2)
Chapter 7: Will it be yes?
Chapter 8: Decision
Chapter 9: Phone Call
Chapter 10: Is Meera Jealous?
Chapter 11: A Little Confession
Chapter 12: The Journey
Chapter 13: Holiday (Part-1)
Chapter 14: Holiday (Part 2)
Chapter 15: Holiday (Part 3)
Chapter 16: Holiday (Last Part)
Chapter 17: Sweet Moments
Chapter 18: His feelings
Chapter 19: First date
Chapter 20: First Kiss
Chapter 21: Engagement
Chapter 22: Missing each other
Chapter 23: Surprising him
Chapter 24: Ignoring him
Chapter 25: Some revelations
Chapter 26: Trying to make amends
Chapter 27: The mishap
Chapter 28: Tough times
Chapter 29: He is alive
Chapter 30: Her Past (Part 1)
Chapter 31: Her Past (Part 2)
Chapter 32: Always with each other
Chapter 33: Starting of wedding ceremonies
Chapter 34: Haldi
Chapter 35: Mehndi
Chapter 36: Sangeet & Pool Party
Chapter 37: The Wedding
Chapter 38: First Night
100K READS!!!!🎉

Chapter 3: Meet Krsh Singhania

3.9K 217 9
By Siyawrites17_

Hello lovelies, hope you had a great day. Well you people made my day. Happy 200 reads. Ok so I will not waste much of your time and let the story begin.

Happy reading!

Author's pov-

Somewhere in New York's 5 star hotel, in a room laid a man asleep half-naked in bed surrounded by white sheets, blankets and pillows.

The man is Krsh Singhania who is right now sleeping like a carefree bird having a slight smile adorned on his face indicating he is having a nice dream.

But his sleep was disturbed by the ringing of his phone which was kept on the bedside table. He picked it up and groaned looking at the name displayed, his manager, Ravi.

He picked it up only to be greeted by Ravi, "Good morning, sir."

Krsh woke up and rested his head on the headrest saying, "Speak Ravi."

"Sir, I called you to remind you that you have a meeting at 10:00 a.m. at the conference hall of Mr. White's office with him."

He replied in his hoarse voice while looking at the clock hanging in his room which says it is 8:00 a.m. "Ok, look at all the preparations and cross check our presentations once again. I don't want any mistakes."

He cut the call after listening to him say, "Ok, sir."

This is Krsh Singhania, CEO of Singhania Group of Industries, who is currently in New York for the last 2 days to expand his business here. He is one of the most eligible bachelors in India.

Although he is so desirable, since he has that Greek god face cut having well defined nose, perfectly trimmed stubble, chiseled jawline with those hazel eyes having a different shine which can attract anyone, he still believes in old school love and is not interested in any girl.

This is the reason he is still saving himself for that one person but is not ready for any marriage since his focus for now is only on his career and expanding Singhania Group of Industries. And the inspiration for his old school love are his parents because they are so in love with each other.

He came back to reality and realized he was late for his exercise, so he quickly got ready for his gym routine and went to the gym provided by the hotel.

After coming back from the gym, he quickly took a shower, got ready and headed outside for the destination where the meeting was going to be held.

The meeting went great. Mr. White was very happy with Krsh's presentation and offered to invest in his business.

After coming back to the hotel, as he was working in his room he got a call. His work is done and he is ready to go back to his home tomorrow. He saw the caller and sighed because his one and only best friend was calling, Raghav Kapoor.

Krsh sighed and picked up his call. But before he could say some hello or hi, there was a loud shriek heard from the other end, "KRSH!!!!! My best friend, my brother, my lover, wherever you are, come right now to my place. I need you and want to tell you something."

Krsh replied to him, sighing, "Firstly I'm not your lover or anything, secondly calm down and tell me clearly what exactly has happened?"

"My father has found a girl for me for marriage. He wants me to meet her but I'm very nervous and I want you to come with me to meet her."

"It is good that finally a girl has decided to meet you, but why do you want me to be there with you? Will she be marrying me also?"

Raghav just scratched his side of the forehead knowing how his bestie is replying, "Why do you always look at situations to make fun of me and no she will be going to marry me only. And matter of meeting her, I want you because you are going to give me motivation and calm down my nerves."

Krsh just laughed at his words, "And can you please exaggerate what you mean by calming your nerves?"

"I want you and I am not taking no as an answer. You signed for this when you became my friend."

Krsh agreed unwillingly as he knows his best friend is not the one to give up and will definitely do something stupid if he disagreed.

..............

Krsh reached Mumbai the day after the meeting. Currently he was in the car going towards his home.

But his home is not a typical house, it is a little bigger than a normal house and smaller than a mansion situated in Mumbai, which has its own garden, swimming pool and a gym. It is a 3 storey mansion in which on the ground floor there is a drawing room, kitchen, dining room, his grandmother's and parent's room.

On the first floor is his room, his sister Shanaya's room and his bua and cousin Viraj's room. His bua and cousin come and go whenever they like. Sometimes they can live for weeks and sometimes for days. Nobody says anything in this otherwise she will create a drama and start blaming her sister-in-law for changing her brother.

And this will anger Raj and Krsh the most that is why they ignore her staying.

On the second floor is the gym, a movie theater and swimming pool.

As soon as he reached his home, he first entered the kitchen because he knew his mother, Sheela Singhania would be there. And he was correct she was preparing the breakfast and also assigning tasks to the servants working there.

He came and back hugged her saying, "Good morning ma. How are you?"

She replied while shockingly, "Krsh beta, you scared your mother and looked like you didn't miss me and were enjoying there."

Before Krsh could reply to her answer, his father Raj Singhania, chairman of the Singhania Group of Industries came and said with a frown on his face, "Why are you always near my jaan(love)? If you are so eager to hug someone, marry and bring a wife for yourself, do not disturb my jaan. And jaan I have told you to be with me and not stress yourself with these works. They can be done by the servants."

Krsh giggled listening to his father's possessiveness over his mother, while she turned red listening to him.

She scolded him saying, "Do you even know what you are saying in front of your child? Also I am not stressing myself, I was just preparing Krsh's favorites for breakfast. Afterall he has come after so much traveling and work."

Raj looked at Krsh accusingly since because of him his wife is doing so much work. Although he is happy to see him after so many days safe and healthy, Raj gives him a slight smile and indicates him to go from there.

Understanding his father he touched both their feet taking blessings from them and went from there to give time for his parents.

He entered his room and finally gave out a long sigh as he was back in his comfort zone.

He went to his bedside table to put his phone on charge but he found a message sent by Raghav. He opens it to see he has sent him the details of when and where they are going but didn't tell for how many days.

He groaned looking at the phone, since he just returned and he has to go tomorrow only.

He exhaled and went to the washroom which was in front of his bed and beside the closet for a shower. He changed into black t-shirt which was enhancing his muscles and showing his hard work in the gym and sweatpants.

As he came down, he already saw all his family members seated for breakfast. He touched his grandmother's and bua's feet and took his seat beside Shanaya in front of Viraj.

As everyone started eating, his father asked, "How was your trip Krsh? Did the meeting go well?"

Krsh replied to him saying, "The trip went great papa. And also the meeting went exceptionally well, the work is also in progress to start."

Raj was very happy listening to this and was feeling proud of his son. Afterall his son has taken this company to great heights and is also expanding in the international market.

Before they can talk further, Sheela said, "How many times should I remind you father and son that there should be no business talks on the dining table."

Krsh's grandmother also said with agreement to her daughter-in-law, "Yes my bahu(daughter-in-law) is absolutely right. It should not be repeated."

Both of them made puppy faces and apologized to their mothers.

In all this Shanaya spoke, "Ma, do you know Raghav bhai is getting married."

Her mother said, "Did he already say yes to the girl and when did he meet her?"

Before Shanaya could speak, Krsh replied, "No ma, he has said yes to meet the girl not that he likes her and he has asked me to accompany him."

His mother happily said, "Finally it is good to hear that you are going somewhere and the reason is not work. Now I just pray to god that you also find a girl soon."

His bua interrupted saying, "Arre bhabhi, why to look outside for a girl, my friend's daughter Tina will be perfect for our Krsh."

Everybody except Viraj who was busy with his phone and food, made a face while listening to Tina's name. The reason is because she can be called as one of most shopaholic in the world who loves to party and brag about herself being rich in front of someone whether older or younger.

Geetanjali's voice rang in the whole house when she said, "Krsh will only marry when he is ready and likes someone. Nobody will force him, that's it."

Krsh was thankful to his grandma and after this nobody talked and everybody focused on their food.

After breakfast he went to his office and was busy attending meetings.

He informed his mother that he will do his dinner with clients so they should not wait for him.

He reached his home at 11 in the night. As everyone was asleep he quietly went to his room and directly went for a shower.

In the shower, cold water was flowing from top of the head to the tip of the toes of Krsh's body, passing through his rock hard six packs. Every muscle was making a crackling sound indicating the hard work he did today and the traveling of the last few days.

After 15 minutes of shower, he dried himself and wore only gray sweatpants and lay on the bed, his front on the bed side and his back facing the ceiling. He has a habit of sleeping without wearing anything on top and being half naked.

He slept as soon as his body came in contact with the comfortable bed. He didn't need to take tension about his packing, since he is confident his mother has already done it and slept peacefully.

So how was the chapter guys?

Hope you enjoyed it as much as I enjoyed it while writing. What do you think about Krsh?

Share your honest reviews. Do vote, comment and share the story.

Also help me reach 50 followers on my wattpad Id.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

166K 8.8K 29
"To the heartbeat that quickens at your touch, a melody only our souls can truly dance to......." IZHAAR: Sanity to my Insanity and Peace to my Chaos...
289K 7.8K 58
This is the story of a two people who willingly married each other and make their marriage successful and beautiful. In this story you will see how t...
4.7M 238K 150
❤️ Completed ❤️ She brings two coffee mugs in her hands and sees that he is busy with his work, she does not want to disturb him in any way, so she i...