ꜰʀᴏᴍ ʜᴇʀᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴇᴛᴇʀɴɪᴛʏ

By kiaraR01

ᴀʙʜɪʀᴀᴊ ꜱɪɴɢʜ ᴍᴇᴡᴀʀ (34)ɪꜱ ᴀ ʀᴜᴛʜʟᴇꜱꜱ ᴍᴏɴᴀʀᴄʜ ᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴏʏᴀʟ ꜰᴀᴍɪʟʏ ᴏꜰ ᴍᴇᴡᴀʀ. ʜᴇ ɪꜱ ᴀ ꜱʜʀᴇᴡᴅ ʙᴜꜱɪɴᴇꜱꜱᴍ... More

𝐀𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐬
Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5(M)
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18(M)
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34(M)
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
𝓟𝓮𝓪𝓬𝓱𝓮𝓼 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓒𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓶 𝓑𝓾𝓷𝓼
Sequel OUT NOW
EPISODE 0.0
EPISODE 0.1
EPISODE 0.2
Bonus Chapter 1
𝐓𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐈𝐧 𝐏𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫 - 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐏𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐧'𝐬 𝐖𝐢𝐟𝐞
Bonus Chapter 2
Bonus Chapter 3 - Father Daughter ❤️
Ayaanshi's book is now up

Chapter 31

19.1K 1.3K 74
By kiaraR01

Abhiraj caressed Ayaana's pale cheeks, he hated this. Seeing her in this state, he hates it all.

" I know who did this." A voice spoke from behind.

" What the fuck are you doing here you bastard!" Abhiraj whisper-yelled.

" I know who did this the man repeated. "

" Get out or I'll slit your throat." Shahzain roared.

" I swear I'm not lying I know who did this!" The man once again claimed.

Shahzain had enough he was about the punch him when Abhiraj spoke.

" Who did it?"

" Shaurya." Alvin spoke.

Abhiraj chuckled listen to the name.

" My own friend betrayed me? You want me to believe it?"

" I have all the proofs, I didn't know he would try to kill your wife, he only told me that he would take her with him."

" Stop, please leave. " Abhiraj said. He was in a state of dilemma. It had been six hours since he had known about Ayaana. His phone was blaring with messages from his parents asking where he was and was there daughter-in-law okay. Yet he couldn't muster up the courage to tell them that Ayaana's life was hanging by a thin rope and he could loose her any moment.

" Cafe Table Top that's where he had called her." Alvin said.

" He.. he promised me with my ancestral property papers if I helped framing your brother for abducting Ayaana and tell you he's mentally ill. Those papers were with your brother given to him by my late brother after his death. My parents knew my greed so they named it all under my brother. I.. I killed my brother he knew it it was coming so gave it to Vivaan. Please believe me I..I...I'm sorry I didn't want to ruin a family." Alvin said as sobbed and fell on his knees.

" You put my wife's life in danger for a few property papers?" Abhiraj asked in disbelief.

" no no I swear I didn't know he would kill her, I.. I... I'm sorry." The man said crying.

" Shahzain can you get me the CCTV footage of this cafe. If what this bastard is saying is the truth I'll kill Shaurya with my own hands." Abhiraj spoke in his stern voice.

After they left Abhiraj let his tears fall freely, after he had fallen in love with her he knew one day she would leave. He prayed to the almighty to take him first and then her as he couldn't bear the death of his beloved.

With trembling hands he dialled his father's number to inform him about the accident and also his father-in-law.

" Ayaana meri baath sun Rahi ho? Uth jao na please. Don't punish me it hurts so much please wake up."

( can you hear me? Get up please)

" Think about our kids especially Maan and Manyu they'll be so sad when they see their mother like this. You can't leave Ansh and Ayaanshi like this, you can't let them be motherless can you? You need to wake up. "

All Abhiraj could hear was the beeping of machines, it was so silent that it was suffocating him.

After an hour or two his parents rushed in with the kids.

" How is she?" His father asked worry laced his voice.

" Critical."

" Was there any trauma to any vital organs?"

" They said the bag helped, but since they bought her in late it's critical. The kids?"

" Outside with your mother, we told them that Ayaana wasn't well and has to stay in the hospital for a while."

" What should I tell them? When they see her like? Look at her Baba she looks so pale."

" Shh everything is going to be okay." His father consoled him.

" I'll tell your mother to come in first and then send the kids. So you can talk to them."

Abhiraj's mother came in first, she was in tears when she saw her daughter-in-law law. After handing the twins to him she went out not before telling him that the kids would come in.

Both the boys walked in, there Dada and dadi sa had told them that there mother had fallen ill.

" Baba?" Abhimaan whispered as he walked to him while holding Abhimanyu's hand.

" come here." He called them as he laid the twins in the crib provided by the hospital.

Once they were close enough he pulled them in a tight hug. Assuring that everything was okay.

" Why is mama like this?" Abhimanyu asked.

" She got hurt baby."

" how?"

" She fell down."

" oh when mumma Wake up."

" I don't know Manyu."

All this while Abhimaan stayed quiet and walked to his mother. He gently stroke her hair. Wanting for her to wake up.

" Are you ok mumma?" He asked.

" Get well okay Maan misses you." He said as he placed a kiss on her forehead.

" Baba?"

" Yes Maan?"

" Angels mumma ko bula Rahi hain kya God ko help karne?"

( are Angels calling mumma to help god?)

" Mumma will not come to Maan now?"

" Maan? Baccha come here? Why do you say so?"

" I saw in movie baba. Mumma is fairy God wants mumma now." Abhimaan said sobbing into his father's chest.

" Aree no my baccha, she's just sleeping cause she is tired."

" No my friends mumma also slept like this he told me now she is star. Tell mumma to wake up we'll let her rest promise."

" It it doesn't work that way, mumma will be sad seeing you cry. You make big card for her okay?maybe she'll wake up."

" Yes Bhai come we'll also bring mumma chocolates." Manyu cheered.

" I don't want to leave mumma!" The boy said crying.

" Manyu you go get your paper and colour okay let Bhai ne here."

" okay."

Abhimaan calmed down after an hour and slept near his mother's bed.

A phone ringing pulled Abhiraj out of his reverie, it was Shahzain.

" Abhiraj it is Shaurya, that bastard he is crazy a fucking psychopath. Currently I'm trying to track him down. He killed many people to get here, I'm surprised we never found about this."

" Find him. "

" How is she now?"

" Don't know I called some specialist over, to check on her. I'll update you about the same."

" Are uncle aunty here?"

" No Ayaana's parents aren't here yet, I did tell them though."

" hmm take care."

Hanging up the call he looked towards Ayaana and sighed.

He wondered what you Vivaan feel like to loose someone again whom he loved so much. Abhiraj really thought Shaurya was bisexual. His little brother would break all over again. Ayaana was she going to wake up anytime soon?

It was midnight now yet he still hasn't got any update on the bastard.

" Abhiraj we got him." Said Shahzain as soon as he accepted the call.

" Where?"

" come to my base."

" But Ayaana?"

" Tell your father to stay there with her. "

" hmm."

Abhiraj drove to Shahzain's base and quickly went inside.

" He's inside."

" You Bastard I'll kill you. Why!?" Abhiraj yelled at the man who was tied down.

Shaurya looked up at him and smirked.

" Surprise surprise! Did you like my gift?"

" Why?" Abhiraj asked again but this time his voice was meek.

" What is that you have and not me huh? I loved her so much. WHY DID YOU HAVE HER!"

" Shut up."

" No, I loved her so much, everytime she gave birth to your child it suffocated me, I felt she'll fall out of love and come to me. I waited and waited and waited. All she did was GIVE BIRTH TO YOUR CHILDREN."

" I loved her sincerely, you know when Abhimaan was born, I wanted to squeeze the life out of his little throat. But I didn't cause cause she was happy seeing the little pest. I even told her I would kill her children for her, but she slapped me."

" Stop stop talking."

" NO! WHAT TO YOU HAVE THAT I DON'T! IS IT THE MONEY OR THE POWER. I SHOULD'VE KNOWN FROM THE START SHE IS A POWER HUNGRY WHORE AND WOULDN'T LEAVE YOU!"

" Enough you bitch." Abhiraj roared and punched him.

" I'll kill you today. "

Shaurya looked at Abhiraj and started laughing maniacally.

" Please do me and Ayaana will have a nice time in the heaven."

" she won't leave me." Abhiraj spat.

" Oh but she would, you see I planned everything beforehand, if Ayaana doesn't agree running away with me I'll kill her. I was the one who called the ambulance after the accident. Since I didn't want my love to struggle. I knew you would kill me,it planned my dear friend. Everything is. "

" What nonsense are you spouting." Shahzain asked.

" Oh you don't know? I payed a nurse to poison her IV, I'm sure the nurse already did her job. As we speak right now your wife's slowly dying. If I can't have her I'll make sure no one can."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 79.9K 78
"मोहब्बत इस दुनिया की सबसे खूबसूरत चीज है। जो हमें उनसे हो गई है। अब या तो मेरी मोहब्बत उनके साथ मुकम्मल होगी या फिर उनके प्यार में फनाह होगी"। _____...
9.6M 632K 75
Yaduvanshi series #1 An Arranged Marriage Story. POWER!!!!! That's what he always wanted. He is king of a small kingdom of Madhya Pradesh but his pow...
4.7M 219K 78
Are you looking for a cute romantic full of LOVE and a little bit of drama in a Arrange marriage? Here is your stop... Come with me to know how they...
590K 21.5K 37
♡ SARANSH & JANVI ♡ | ɪɴᴅɪᴀɴ ᴀʀʀᴀɴɢᴇᴅ ᴍᴀʀʀɪᴀɢᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇ sᴛᴏʀʏ | ~❁~ #1 in Intimate #1 in desiromance #2 in...