You're My Mate?! (Discontinue...

By ValkyrieBuni

The new, more detailed version is up. It has the same name and picture for ease of finding it. I am working o... More

You're My Mate?!
Prologue
My Life
The Wait
My Arrival
You Can't Be Serious
Waging Wars..
The Battle
Surprise!!
Breaking News..
Delivery
Preparing For War
The War
Miraculous
Disappearance
The Return.
Big Surprise
The Lesson
Discussions
The Meeting
A/N only
Reunion
Twist
Awakening
My Captors
Family Matters
Author's Note Only
Whatever it takes (pt 1)
Whatever It Takes (pt 2)
You're what?
Separation Anxiety
UPDATE
part one is up

Trying To Remember

39.4K 680 21
By ValkyrieBuni

*James's POV*

I heard Sofia's screams, so I ran to see what was wrong. I walked in the room to see my mate was gone without a trace. Sofia told me what she saw.

"Find me." The words kept replaying in my head over and over. I didn't know what exactly they meant. I pressured Sofia to the point of tears to tell me anything else she said, but she insisted that was all.

Damn it, I will find her! I just got her, and I'll be damned if I let her go. I don't care how long it takes, I will get her back.

I called a huge pack meeting. Every single member was there, even the pups. No one really knew what to do or what happened, but we were setting up search and rescue teams to scan everywhere we could. I also called every Alpha I knew and alerted them. They all said if they found her, they would bring her back. In either form, she was easy to distinguish, so I was hopeful.

__________________________________________

*Sadie's POV*

I woke up in a beautiful meadow overflowing with flowers and a small stream. Where was I? I had no clue, but I couldn't sense any immediate danger nearby, only an overwhelming thirst. So, I strode over to the stream and lapped up the water.

After I was completely quenched, I decided to go on a hunt. I could smell deer nearby. I was on the prowl. I stooped low and inched closer to the scent. Standing in front of me was a large buck, and he looked absolutely mouth watering. I lunged forward, leaping onto his back, and clamped my jaws around his throat. He tried to struggle, but he was no match. I had him down in a few minutes. I ripped his throat out and feasted to my hearts content.

"We need to find shelter." A voice whispered in my mind.

My ears perked up. "Who's there?"

"Lillian. Your human. We're a werewolf."

"So, you're my human? Does that mean I can shift into you?"

"Not exactly. If you shift to human form, I'll take control. You stay in control in your wolf form."

"Ok. So, do I need to let you out?"

"No. We're safer this way, but we need to find shelter. Its almost nighttime."

"I'm a wolf. I thrive at night." I said, feeling slightly insulted.

"I know Sadie, but if we're in another Alpha's territory, they could kill us."

"Fine. I'll find a den."

I went in search of an appropriate place to rest temporarily. I walked for twenty miles before I found a cave that was perfect for the occasion. It was hidden behind a waterfall, so it would help to mask my scent from any other predators.

I curled into a ball in the back corner. As soon as I was settled in and comfortable, sleep came quickly.

~~~*Sadie's dream*~~~

I was a beautiful human woman. I had long red hair and emerald eyes, along with a sensuous curvy body. I was completing the mating bond with the most gorgeous man. We made sweet passionate love.

Time fastforwarded, and I was back to my wolf form. I was lying in the floor nursing pups. Two people dropped in through the ceiling. I jumped in the fight, protecting a wolf similar to my own. I stopped when I saw.another wolf picking up one of my pups.

~~~*End of dream*~~~

I woke up and let out a whimper. I knew it was a dream, but it had seemed so real. It made my heart ache.

I walked to the edge of the cave and lapped up some water from the waterfall. It was still dark out, so I decided to try to get a little more sleep.

It took a while, but sleep finally came.

~~~*Her dream*~~~

I was the beautiful human woman again. This time, I was laying in a hospital bed, and I looked very weak. I looked around the room, and there was that man again. The man who was supposed to be my mate. Sitting beside him was another man and a woman, but what really caught my eye was the seven gorgeous babies laying across their laps.

The man explained to me that they were are pups. Something had happened that made them look human instead of like wolves. I was about to ask to hold them when everything went black.

"You must find your way back." A sweet serene voice whispered to me.

~~~*End dream*~~~

I jumped to my feet, startled by the strange dream. That one seemed even more realistic than the last. The pain in my chest doubled. Were they even really dreams, or was my subconscious trying to tell me something?

I peaked through the waterfall again, but this time it was daylight. I lapped up some water and went in search of breakfast. I hunted down and ate two rabbits. It wasn't much, but it would hold me over. After the last of the succulent meat was gone, I headed east. I had no clue where I was going. I only knew I couldn't stay here.

I ran and ran til a little after midday. I stopped to eat and rest. I took a small nap. When I woke up, I found a small pond. I stopped for a drink. The sun was overhead, and it allowed me to catch a glimpse of my reflection.

I studied my reflection for a long while. My stomach was still slightly swollen, and my nipples were extended.

"Hey human. How do I let you out?"

"My name is Lillian. Just call me Lilly. To let me out, just concentrate on your human features."

"Will I be able to see and hear while you're out?"

"Yes, just as I can see now."

"Ok." I closed my eyes and focused. Two feet with ten toes. Two hands with ten fingers. Two arms. Two legs. No fur.

"I'm out now. You can stop."

"Look at your reflection in the pond. What do you see?"

The girl did as I said, and my breath hitched at what I saw. She was the gorgeous woman from my dreams. This couldn't be! I didn't know her, so how could I have been dreaming about her? Dreaming as though I was her, and as if she were me?

"Shift back now." I ordered. She scoffed but obeyed.

I continued my run. Hopefully, I'd find somewhere else safe to camp before nighttime, but I wasn't really paying attention to where I was going. My mind was still absorbed in the dream. The pups/ children, Lilly, that perfect man, who I'm assuming is my mate, the hospital.. It had to mean something. I just wasn't sure what yet. Maybe I had been in an accident that made me lose my memory, and this was my brain's way of telling me. That would make sense. But, if that's the case, what happened to me? Would my mate even want me back?

I ran faster, keeping pace with my thoughts. It wasn't a good idea though. I was so lost in thought and going so fast that I didn't see the huge white wolf until our bodies collided. The impact sent us both flying backwards.

He was much quicker than me. Before I could even stand, his large form was towering over me. I shrank under him, curling my tail between my legs and exposing my neck. I didn't want him to perceive me as a threat.

"Shift now!" A loud deep voice boomed in my head.

I closed my eyes and concentrated, hoping like hell it would work.

__________________________________________

*Lilly's POV*

Sadie had managed to shift, but she also retreated in my mind, leaving me to deal with the pissed off wolf. I squirmed underneath him, trying to hide my nudity.

"Do not move! I'll be right back." He commanded.

I watched as he retreated behind a tree. A moment later, he stepped back out. His human form was every bit as intimidating as his wolf. He was tall, had short brown hair, dark brown eyes, and was very well built. He was wearing a pair of gym shorts and threw an oversized t-shirt at me. I slipped it on quickly.

"Who are you, and why are you here?" His deep voice asked with authority.

"My name is Lillian." I replied.

"Why are you here?" He spoke again.

"I don't know."

"So, you make a habit of trespassing into another Alpha's territory and running into them?"

"No sir, at least not that I'm aware of. Though, I might have. I don't remember anything before yesterday morning when I woke up in a meadow in my wolf form."

"You're a red wolf. Surely you belong to someone."

"I suppose I do, but I honestly don't know."

"You really don't remember anything?"

"No sir."

"Follow me." That was all he said before walking away. I did as he said and followed. He led me to a large house made of bricks. It was magnificent. It had a white wrap-around porch. He stepped inside and motioned for me to do the same. The inside was even more spectacular. Everything in the living room that I could see was made of leather or glass and screamed expensive.

"Have a seat."

I sat on the large couch, and he sat beside me. "I'm sorry i trespasses." I whispered.

"We'll worry about that later. Please, slide your shirt over."

I would not! I don't know this man, and regardless of how kind he's been, I will not strip in front of him. So, I shook my head in response. A low growl escaped his lips. He reached up and tore the collar of my shirt to the side. He touched a patch of skin on my neck, and it sent a searing sensation of pain all the way through me. I yelled out in pain.

"I'm sorry I hurt you. I did not intend to, but just as I expected, you do have a mate. An Alpha mate at that. That's why it hurt when I touched your mark."

I blinked back tears and nodded, both in understanding and recognition.

"I will call around and see who is missing their mate, so we can get you home quicker."

"No!"

"Why not? I thought you didn't remember anything? Surely your mate is desperate to find you."

"Please don't. Not yet. I don't know who I am, much less who he is. What if he's the reason I'm like this? What if he doesn't want me?"

"It was not a question." He said, with a hint if anger. "I will call. I will find out who your mate is, and you will leave."

I only nodded. The tears fell freely of their own accord. He looked at me, offered a small smile, and left. I'm assuming he went to make those calls. I wasn't ready to face the results yet. So, I went to the door, snuck out quietly, shifted into my wolf, and ran with all my heart and strength.

"What are you doing? Didn't you hear that man? He's finding our mate, and you're running away?!" Sadie growled at me.

"Its for the best. I'm not ready. Now shut up!" I growled back.

I ran until I couldn't anymore. I saw a large hollow tree. I drug myself into the hole at the bottom and got comfortable. I'd deal with the consequences later. For now, I just wanted to sleep.

~~~*Lilly's dream*~~~

I was sitting by a lake, watching my beautiful little children play. They were probably about two years old, and there were seven of them. They were splashing in the water and building sandcastles with a beautiful man.

"Daddy! Look!" A little chubby boy with black curly hair screamed and pointed at me.

The man looked over, and his face lit up with love and joy. "Lilly! Oh my Lilly!" He said, running at me with open arms. When he reached me, he swept me off my feet, peppering my face with tender kisses. I laughed and relaxed into his body, letting his scent of cinnamon and pine consume me. "I've looked everywhere for you my beautiful mate." He said, placing a small kiss on my lips. It left me hungry for more. "I love you Lilly!"

"I love you too James." I replied and captured his lips in a kiss of passion and desperation.

~~~*End of dream*~~~

My lips were tingling. My heart was soaring. My limbs were shaking. "James. His name is James, and we have pups Sadie!" I yelled to her.

"Then we must find them!"

"We will!"

I retraced my steps, hoping to find the Alpha's house, but I had no luck. My scent led me in a huge circle, back to the hollow tree. I decided to camp out here until morning. Then, I would go in search of my mate.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

648K 19.4K 48
Sofia is the omega of the Crescent Moon Pack. They are the most feared and strongest pack in the United States. Sofia has gone through everything. Ab...
8.1K 181 26
A tale of supernatural, magical love and rival packs, In years, she transformed from a young girl to a strong alpha. A warrior. *** Ember Hemming. ...
22 2 9
Kyla comes from a generation of trained hunters who hunt bad wolves and bad vampires, but are also friends with good vamps and good wolves! She is a...
885K 41.7K 46
(Unedited Version) ::COMPLETED Book One Big, Bad Series:: Needs editing, so point out the mistakes you see. Very much appreciated!! ( Mature Content...