King of the hero's |My hero a...

_kosu_ द्वारा

In this timeline, Izuku Midoriya was born with the Gum Gum quirk, which allows him to stretch and blow up his... अधिक

My rubbery quirk
Training with All Might
The UA entrance exam
Class A's introduction
Gum Gum vs Santōryū
Class A's battles and leader
The USJ incident Part 1
The USJ incident Part 2
Sports festival preparations
The obstacle course
A kids game????
A Perfect Duo
A burning family
Uraraka's Will
Gum Gum vs Diable Jambe
An Immovable Object vs An Unstoppable Force
The sports festival's winner
A King's Meal
A deal with the devil
Class A's interships
Kodomo Yūsutasu and The Old Man
Deku's Bizarre Adventure
Three Girls One Rabbit And Guardian Dog
A Burning Friend
The calm before the storm
The Hero Killer Stain
A New Dawn
Class A's Reunion
The Final Exam
Class A's Resolve
A Fateful Encounter
The Summer Camp
His Hero
A lost friend
All Might vs All For One
Gifted blades
Akuyaku Gakkō
The hero licensing exam
Closure
Izuku Midoriya Vs Katsuki Bakugo
The Big Three
David's Mistake
Chisaki's Deal
The Lagoon Squad
The Lagoon Squad vs The League of Villains
The Deku Agency's Will
Kai "Overhaul" Chisaki
Lemillion's Rage
Shigaraki's Message
Unexpected Reunions
Hidden Talent
A New Threat
A Gentle Man
A Bouncy Battle
The Number Two Hero: Endeavour
Tomura's Statement
Class 1-A's Tournament
Class A's Decisive battles
Class A's Decision
Distant Memories
Intermission Chapter [Explanation on all of my OC's]
Poking The Bear
Australia's Last Hope
The WhiteStache Agency
The Justice Association
Loose Ends

Tomura's Master

641 12 4
_kosu_ द्वारा

All For One and Shigaraki go for a walk.

During their walk, they're stopped by thugs who want to mug them, which is why Tomura is scared.

Papa Shigaraki on the other hand is very happy because he gets to kill a few thugs, letting out some of his pent-up rage.

(By fruitloop_chan)

A day had passed since the villains attacked the summer camp and everyone was still shaken by the attack. "Okay everyone calm down, I know it's very difficult to keep your composure during these times, but it's imperative we do our best to calm down." Nezu reminded his employees, forcing them to hold their tongue and evaluate the situation better.

"Well, first of all, we all need to take responsibility for taking the villain society revival too lightly." Midnight notes.

"Yeah I agree, we got really lazy in these peaceful times." Present Mic agreed, gaining nods from everyone in the room.

"Just think about it guys, if it were us just five years ago, we would've found them by now and neutralised them. Now we've become so relaxed they were able to steal one of our best students." Midnight continued, sighing at the thought of Midoriya being gone.

"You are one hundred percent right Midnight, if it were me five years ago, I would've found The Ruler by now." All Might chimed in, raising everyone's eyebrows.

"What do you mean? I-I thought he was dead?" Midnight stammered.

"He's not and what makes things worse is the fact he is in possession of Young Midoriya right now. The reason I was halfway across the country last night was because I was hunting him down." All Might revealed, making everyone in the room freeze and understand the seriousness of the situation. "Think about it, there are creatures running about with many quirks that weren't there originally, who else could it be." All might explained, making it click in their heads.

"So the Nomu are his new foot soldiers. So why did they engineer one to kill you?" Snipe asked.

"To see if I had gotten weaker, it was a training dummy to measure my current strength." He answered.

"So Shigaraki, who is he?" Nezu wondered.

"You know he's always had favourites, I'm assuming he's his new Heavenly Demon, his next right-hand man." All Might theorised.

"His new right-hand man, that's interesting. Well now we have that information, we should try to find out who the mole is." Present Mic suggested, making Midnight gasp.

"None of us knew the location until Shota told us, that's ludicrous." She fired back.

"Of course, it's not one of us, it couldn't be. What I am suggesting is that a student from class A or B is a traitor." Present Mic pointed out.

"You can't be serious, how can you prove it wasn't you?"

"I've been crashing at Nemuri's for a week." Present Mic immediately responded.

"Damn, well I guess you two are in the clear," Snipe said, thinking of more ways to find a hole in Mic's logic. While they were bickering, All Might gets a call and walks outside.

"Tsukauchi, what's up?"

We have a lead on the league's hideout, around when Stain was defeated, a homeless man said he saw three individuals the student Shouto Todoroki said he saw at the camp. We've searched up the bar and the whole thing looks sketchy. There's apparently no owner, but when we asked the tenant, there's apparently a bar hidden inside, making it a hidden-in-plain-sight hideout. If I can just get one picture or a little more evidence, we can make a grand entrance and rescue Midoriya." Tsukauchi informed him, making All Might happy.

"GREAT WORK TSUKAUCHI. WE'RE GONNA REMIND THEM WHY THEY LOST TO US ALL THOSE YEARS AGO!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Intermission: Katsuki Bakugo

With an unexpectedly high intellect and great battle sense, Bakugo is one of UA's top students who's aiming for the top. His explosion quirk allows him to reach his goal much easier and his masterful sword style only allows him to reach higher heights.

From a young age, he would train alongside his childhood friend Izuku Midoriya to reach his goal, often fighting his friend on multiple occasions to see how far he had gotten.

As of right now, he's cooped up in a hospital bed, healing from the wounds he had suffered and inflicted upon himself during the summer camp infiltration. Among the various wounds he suffered, there was a glaring self-inflicted wound and it was stress. His stress levels exceeded what a human being was capable of, but when your best friend of fourteen years gets captured, anything is possible.

Despite his appearance and attitude, Katsuki is very caring and will protect any of his classmates when necessary. Katsuki also holds a lot of respect towards Eijiro, Shouto, Tenya, Izuku, Ukuzi and Ho, often thinking of them as rivals even though some of them completely outclass him.

I wonder what Katsuki will do when he wakes up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Waking up from a long sleep, Bakugo sat up on his hospital bed and looked at his hands, trying to gather where he was. "I'm at the hospital? Oh yeah, the summer camp and..."

Remembering the events of that night, the boy's expression changed into a serious one, looking at the two notes left on the table to his left. "Auntie and the Old Hag." He mumbled, picking up the two notes.

His mother's note reads, "YOU IDIOT, YOU'RE NOT COMING HOME UNTIL IZUKU HAS BEEN SAVED!" while his aunties read. "I'm not mad at you for what happened, if I had to guess it was probably Izuku's fault. Just stay strong Katsuki. If you ever want to come and see me you can, you know your favourite person in the world will cook you the world's best Spicy Katsudon to make you feel better."

"I love you auntie." Katsuki smiled while looking at both letters. "And don't worry old hag, I'll get him."

After reading both notes, Bakugo got up and walked to his door only to be greeted by Kaminari who scared him. "Don't stand behind doors like that!" Bakugo snapped making everyone laugh.

"I guess he's back to normal."

"Yeah I'm glad, all he really needed was two days rest."

"Recovery girl got you right." They all blabbered.

"Did everyone come to greet me?" Bakugo asked, gaining a no.

"Nah, Yaoyorozu and Tsuyu are banged up. Yaoyozoru just woke up yesterday, but there's a large cut on her abdomen and Tsuyu was knocked out by the gas." Kaminari responded.

"And as you know, Izuku isn't here." Shouto sighed, making everyone look at him. "It's the reality," he shrugged.

"It is, which means-" getting cut off by his friend, Kirishima gripped his shoulder and smiled,

"We're gonna go and get him back."

"Damn right, we are."

"Me and Todoroki have already come up with a little something and we knew you would be involved so let's do this," Kirishima informed him.

"Yesterday, Yaoyorozu saw All Might and told her about the tracker she put on the Nomu so we can also track them even though All Might and the pros have it," Todoroki explained, making Bakugo smile.

"I like the sound of that." He smirked.

"And I don't." Ilda butted in, making the three look at him questionably. "You guys are gonna get into serious trouble and possibly die if things go wrong. We should sit back and wait for the pros to deal with it like All Might said." Ilda argued, making the three red-featured boys twitch.

"You expect me to do nothing when my friend is out there being interrogated, possibly tortured by villains right now? What kind of hero or even man would allow that to happen?!" Kirishima shouted, making Ilda step back.

"Yeah, you can't expect us to do nothing while Izuku is out there and we can do something," Todoroki added.

"I made a promise to my auntie that I would protect Izuku and stand by him whenever needed so it doesn't matter what you say to me or whatever the consequences will be, I'm going out there to keep my side of the promise and if die then so be it. At least I know I'll die doing what I promised and knowing I tried." Bakugo scoffed, pushing passed Ilda to visit Yaoyozoru.

"Wait, Katsuki, let's discuss this before you go," Mina said, grabbing Bakugo by the hand to stop him.

"What's there to discuss? We're gonna get the tracker from Yaoyozoru and find those bastards." He responded, pulling his arm away from the girl.

But before Bakugo could leave, he was stopped by a doctor. "You have another Examination Bakugo, come here and we'll get it done." The doctor said, forcing Katsuki to turn around.

"Meet us outside the hospital tonight." Kirishima smiled.

"I will." Bakugo nodded, walking back into the room to get his examinations.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Intermission: Inko Midoriya

At a young age, Inko was very rebellious and would get into trouble with her childhood friend Mitsuki Bakugo, but after an incident that involved the two, both of them decided to change their lives for the better.

Inko has always been caring for her loved ones and has always had a bubbly personality, lighting up the room whenever she steps in it.

Due to her looks and witty attitude toward men, Inko has always been popular with men even though she would never give them what they wanted.

At twenty-four years old, Inko met the man of her dreams and got married to him, having Midoriya shortly after. Unfortunately, due to his work, Hisashi, her husband and Midoriya's father is always travelling the world, leaving her unable to see him. Fortunately, he supports them by lending them an abundance of money every month.

Now that Inko is a married woman and has a son, she only has two goals in life; they're to make sure her son reaches his goal and make sure her nephew is happy.

(Credit to Saraslittleartstation on Tumblr)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Later that night, Bakugo leaves the hospital to be greeted by Kirishima and Todoroki who are both waiting for him.

Shortly after, Momo comes out. "Took you long enough weird brain." Bakugo scoffed, making Yaoyorozu sigh.

"I came as quick as I could dragon breath." The two bantered before hearing footsteps behind them.

"Ilda?" Kirishima asked, looking at his approaching classmate.

Once he was in touching distance of Bakugo, Ilda stared him down intensely, gritting his teeth while clenching his fists. "I want to punch you so hard right now, but I can't since I can heavily empathise with you." The boy revealed, making Bakugo smile.

"Punch me, if it makes you feel good and happy, do it." Bakugo taunted, urging a reaction from his four-eyed classmate. Cocking his fist back, Ilda threw his fist into Katsuki's face, punching him clean in the jaw. "Nice one, you hit harder than expected." A smiling Bakugo replied, making Ilda angry.

"You don't understand how much I worry about you guys, even though I'm not your class rep or even vice rep, I still feel a deep connection with all of you, I can't just stand back and allow you guys to throw yourselves into harm's way." Ilda cried in frustration.

"I agree with Ilda guys and as your current Class Rep, I have a bad feeling about this too, which is why I'm coming to fulfil my duties," Momo added.

"Are you sure Yaoyozoru?" Todoroki asked, gaining a nod from the girl.

"Izuku and I made a promise that if he were to be injured or go missing, I would have to take over and be the new Class Rep and as your Class Rep this is my duty," Momo said, making the boys nod.

"I'll be coming as well, you guys need all the backup you can get," Ilda stated, wiping away his tears.

Watching this scene go on from afar, a mysterious person smiled and walked out of the shadow they were camping behind, revealing themselves to the group. "Look at how cute my juniors are, I'm glad Momo called me so I could see this." Fuwa giggled, shocking the students.

"We needed all the help we could get and Mirko's across the country right now which means she was free," Yaoyozoru stated while looking at Mawata.

"I'm glad I could help, I would invite the other three idiots, but they're with all the heroes doing the official raid while we're doing an illegal one," Fuwa informed them

"No wonder I couldn't get into contact with Mizu." Kirishima thought out loud.

"Don't worry about him, he's rarely on his phone," Fuwa replied.

"Ah I see, well shouldn't we get going?" Kirishima suggested,

"Yeah let's go save that green-haired dumbass."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Intermission: Mitsuki Bakugo

Growing up in a rough neighbourhood in Tokyo, Mitsuki was a rebellious child growing up, often doing many mischievous things with her friend Inko.

Much like her friend, Mitsuki has always been caring for her loved ones, but if you get on her nerves you'll end up in a hospital bed.

After the incident happened, Mitsuki just like Inko changed her approach to life and became a housewife for her husband Masaru.

Just like her friend Inko, Mitsuki was always popular with the boys, but would never give them what they wanted. She believed that she was untouchable and that no man could ever tame her until Masaru shockingly tamed her, making her fall deeply in love with him.

Now that she's married and has a lovely family, she plans on making her son reach his goal while looking after her nephew, whom she deeply adores.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sitting on a train heading toward the tracker's location, the students discuss what midoriya could be up to. "I think they're gonna steal his quirk." Fuwa theorised.

"I doubt it. Although his quirk is powerful, it's only powerful if the user themself is good at using it. From what I heard, they wanted to steal Uraraka's quirk since they classified hers as powerful which isn't a surprise. I think they want to recruit Izuku, not kill him." Bakugo argued, making the girl nod.

"I see that's fair." She replied, thinking more about what could be happening. "Well, hopefully, he comes back to us in one piece, if he doesn't I could only imagine how damaging that would be for hero society. Midoriya along with one of our seniors have been talked about as being the next All Might. If something bad were to happen, it would make society think that criminals are on the rise again." She explained.

"And that's why we're going." Bakugo firmly stated.

"Good, keep that attitude, we're gonna need it tonight if things go south."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Arriving in Yokohama, the group looks around and realises that their clothes aren't fit for the occasion. "Momo create us some clothes," Mawata demanded.

"Create clothes? No, I can't, especially when we're still trying to grow the country's economy, come I'll buy us all clothes." Yaoyozoru argued, making the group sigh.

"Just say you want to go into the Donki store." Bakugo blurted, gaining a vigorous head shake from Yaoyozoru.

"W-Why would I want to do that?!" She stammered.

"It's fine we'll go along with your plan madam." Todoroki smiled, grabbing onto Momo's shoulder before walking inside the store.

After ten minutes of picking out clothes, the group came out of it with completely different clothes, you could say they looked like young thugs instead of young heroes.

While walking down the road, they come across a big screen and notice Aizawa, Blood Vlad and Nezu's faces. "I am sorry for allowing Izuku Midoriya to be captured, it's arguably one of my greatest regrets as a teacher and right now I am looking to rectify it." He stated, bowing once he was done with his statement.

In the crowd, an interviewer picked up the mic that was going around and asked a question that was on everyone's mind. "So what do you plan on doing to make sure UA is far more safe?"

"You'll see."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Everyone who was there in canon has the same outfit.)

(Mawata Fuwa)

(Bakugo, credit to MKM on Twitter)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In a hidden bar in Yokohama, a chained-up Midoriya stared down every villain in the room, including one of his friends.

Izuku tries his hardest to get out of the rope, but the rope he's in can grow to whatever size he tries to grow to, making it practically impossible to grow out of it.

Seeing her friend in great distress, Toga walks up to Midoriya, rubbing his cheek while revealing, "The more you struggle the worse it's gonna get, just relax." But this doesn't persuade Izuku, who only wiggles around more to try and free himself.

"Is that what they told you to tell me? I won't listen, I know they're Manipulating you Himiko, you would never join a group like this." The angry Midoriya claimed, trying his hardest to get out of his confinements.

Finding their relationship funny, Shigaraki let out a maniacal laugh while saying, "There's no point in resisting, you're only making it worse for yourself and Toga isn't being manipulated. In fact, she came to us. But if you want to be released, we can do that, just know if try anything sketchy, the master will deal with you." Shigaraki mumbled, removing the rope tied around Midoriya's arms.

"ARGH!" Midoriya yelled, throwing a fist at Shigaraki's face only to be stopped by an ominous presence.

"Put your fist down Izuku Midoriya." The voice spoke.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Inside a press conference room in Tokyo, Aizawa stared down many members of the media, who berated him with questions, but out of all of them, one stood out. "Why did you tell your students to fight when they should've run?"

Hearing this question, Aizawa perked up and grabbed his mic, responding to the western-looking interviewer. "Would you rather us tell the students to stand their defenceless or run away without fighting back? Why would we allow the villains to dominate us in such a fashion? They're aspiring heroes, they deserve the ability to fight back against criminals."

"Well you standing up to them got Izuku Midoriya captured so I guess your plan didn't amount to much."

"You-" Aizawa snapped, catching himself before he lashed out at the interviewer.

"He was your golden goose, your prized possession. The boy had one of the greatest records in UA's entrance exam history, he won the sports festival and gave one of the best speeches a student could give, he rescued his friend from the sludge villain and he even helped to take down the Hero killer stain, but whenever he's within your hands he tends to get injured and like now captured. Is an amazing/promising student like him really safe in your hands? Erasurehead, can you promise that you can look after a student like him because whenever the villains attack and you're his guardian, you tend to allow him to face danger head-on alone. Are you really credible like everyone thinks or are you a fraud living in the fame and glory given to you by your former partner Deku?!" The interviewer asked, lighting a fire inside of Aizawa which hadn't burned in many years.

"You want to test my credibility? Then fine, I promise-no I swear on everything that Izuku Midoriya will be rescued today and when he does I'll protect him with my life. If anything else happens to him, whether it be him being captured or severely injured while in my care... I'll revoke my license and never appear again. You all have my word." Aizawa stated, pleasing the crowd.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Walking through a desolate neighbourhood, Momo looks down at her tracking device and points to the building across the road and everyone in the group nods, running over to the alleyway next to it. "Mawata, use your quirk and try to hear something," Yaoyozoru commanded.

"Right." Her Senpai nodded, going into her hybrid form to see if she could hear anything. "I can hear something, but it's very vague." The girl reveals. "I'm gonna jump onto the window ledge, catch me if I fall," Mawata stated before jumping up to see an unexpected sight.

"What do you see?"

"Well, unless they've turned him into a Nomu, we've got the wrong place," Mawata informed them, jumping down to talk with the group.

"Well that makes sense, the Nomu being separated from the villains themselves makes sense." Ilda nodded, thinking of where Midoriya could be.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Outside a rundown bar, a swarm of police cars were parked around the corner while many heroes and officers waited outside of the building.

Talking amongst themselves, All Might, Endeavour, Deku and Edgeshot felt an eerie presence enter the bar, all looking at each other once they realised who it could be. "There's no way he's here," Deku asked, gripping his blade with a nervous smile.

"I TOLD YOU GUYS." All Might sighed as Tsukauchi walked up to them.

"Yeah, that presence feels real bad, anyway guys, get into position." He smiled, opening his pizza box. "When I say Pizza Delivery, you bust down the wall." He instructed, gaining a nod from everyone there. "Alright, three, two, one, Pizza Delivery!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Inside the bar, everyone looks at All For One, who is glaring at him. "Good, you have that fiery determination, no wonder All Might likes you." The tall villain cackled.

"Is that the guy on the monitor?" Spinner wondered, looking at Twice and Shigaraki for confirmation.

"Yes, I am, nice to meet you, follower of Stain." All for one politely responded. "But instead of calling me the man on the monitor, call me 'The Ruler'." He bowed, introducing himself to his subordinates.

"I've heard of you before, didn't you rule the world for nearly one hundred years?" Dabi asked with a smile on his face.

"Huh?! I've never heard of him." Spinner claimed.

"Yeah me too." Himiko chimed in.

"It seems like you youngsters don't know about my past, but that's fine. My past will be nothing, but a weapon for you guys to use to boost your group." He stated, looking at each of them in the room before looking back at Midoriya. "But I'm not here to speak to you guys, I'm here to speak to Midoriya. Izuku Midoriya, would you like to join the League of Villains and liberate the world?" He asked, sticking his hand out to Izuku.

"No, I refuse!" Midoriya yelled, slapping away his hand. "The type of liberation you do and the type of liberation I do are two different things. What I want is a society where everyone is free and happy, what you want is a society where people are free to destroy and do as they so please, whether they're happy or not isn't a part of your plan. Death and Destruction are all you think about, saving lives and doing what's best isn't in your best interest and that's why I'm going to stop you. What All Might couldn't do, I will do, I'll stop and crush your dream of destruction!" Izuku argued, making The Ruler chuckle.

"How amusing." The man laughed as they heard a knock on the door.

"Pizza delivery."

"Who ordered piz-"

"WE ARE HERE!" All Might shouted, rocketing through the wall of the villains' hideout.

"RULER!" Deku roared, activating his haki and slicing clean through the infamous criminal, shocking everyone in the room with his speed.

"BIND EVERYONE UP KAMUI!" All Might demanded.

"YES SIR!" He replied, wrapping everyone up as Gran Torino kicked All For One in the face who was manically laughing.

"What's up with him" Torino asked.

"Don't mind him, he's just losing his mind from being beaten," Edgeshot responded while entering the room.

Looking at all the heroes around him Midoriya smiled. "Thanks for coming all Might." Midoriya smiled.

"NO PROBLEM, YOUNG MIDORIYA." All Might chuckled as he walked up to All for one.

"Damn it! Master you have a plan right?!" Shigaraki snapped.

"He better, this wasn't planned, get me out of these binds they're gonna give me splinters!" Toga demanded.

"Call them out, CALL THE NOMU MASTER!" Shigaraki demanded.

Chuckling at their desperation, All Might joined in with All for one, cackling in unison. "THEY'RE ALREADY DEALT WITH, WE SENT A TEAM TO YOUR LAB TO DESTROY THE REMAINING ONES. YOUR DAYS AS A CRIMINAL ARE OVER!" All might revealed, making All for one laugh even louder.

"You fools, you played right into my hands, my plan went perfectly! Now, the real games will begin." The ruler chuckled as his body began to turn into sludge, making All Might's heart drop.

"WAIT... IF HE IS NOT HERE, WHERE IS HE?!" Toshinori gasped.

"Master, you're a clever one, I knew my trust wasn't misplaced." Shigaraki laughed as Nomu began to appear out of a black goo.

"What's this black stuff, Toshi, I don't feel so goo-" Midoriya said before disappearing making All Might yell.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Outside of the destroyed Nomu lab, the Midoriya retrieval group hid as, Mt Lady, Tiger, Best Jeanist, Machaon (Hō Mizu), Magnes (Kodomo Yūsutasu) and Emperor (Draw Sleeves) investigated the building.

"R-Ragdoll, you're alive." Tiger stuttered, picking up his unconscious friend. "You feel different, it's like there's a piece of you missing." The man theorised, freezing once he felt an oddly familiar presence down a dark hallway.

"You guys sense that right? Who's down there, reveal yourself." Magnes demanded, activating his quirk to point many metal arrows in the hallway.

Ignoring the boy's words, the ominous man mutters to himself, "That Twice's quirk is great, I was able to have my conversation while revealing the heroes cards." He chuckled to himself, appearing out of the shadows to freeze Tiger and Best jeanist in place.

Noticing the fear on their faces, Mt Lady, Magnes, Ho and Draw looked at the two heroes with confusing faces. "Why do you guys look so scared, who is this suited-up idiot?" Yūsutasu demanded to know, gaining a simple response from the heroes.

"It's The ruler!"

(Chapter done! The next one is a big one so be there!)

19/09/2023

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

62.2K 2.2K 10
Izuku was a strange child, when he was a kid he found out he had a quirk but the doctors had no idea what it was or how it worked. Because of this he...
46.7K 1.1K 21
So I'm bad with description so I'll go with this. In this story izuku midoriya was born quirkless until the league of villains capture him and then t...
634K 15.2K 79
80% of the world is born with quirks but not izuku. He's one of the lucky 20% that has no powers. He lives his life hoping to be a hero but once his...
379K 8.5K 132
Monkey D. Luffy finally achieved his dream of becoming the King of the Pirates. After the adventures on the Grand Line in the world with pirates and...