TOUCH

De imnotagae

Emotional neglect manifests itself into an obsession with physical touch. When Jordan Wales loses her ability... Mai multe

One.
Two.
Three.
Four.
Five.
Six.
Seven.
Eight.
Nine.
Ten
Eleven.
Twelve.
Thirteen.
Fourteen.
Fifteen.
Sixteen.
Seventeen.
Eighteen.
Nineteen.
Twenty.
Twenty One.
Twenty Two.
Twenty Three.
Twenty Four.
Twenty Five.
Twenty Six.
Twenty Seven.
Twenty Eight.
Twenty Nine.
Thirty.
Thirty One.
Thirty Two
Thirty Three.
Thirty Four.
Thirty Five
Thirty Six.
Thirty Seven.
Thirty Eight.
Thirty Nine.
Forty.
Forty Two.
Forty Three.
Forty Four.
Forty Five.
Forty Six.
Forty Seven.
Forty Eight
Forty Nine.
Fifty.
Fifty One.
TOUCH II
Q&A
STELLA
I DON'T CARE

Forty One.

93 2 0
De imnotagae

'Star Nite' hotel was a five star, expensive, tourist destination that was owned by the infamous Connie Wales, who happens to be the older sister of the well known Doctor, owning a good number of hospitals and a clinic, Daniel Wales.

Valery knew that Jordan's last name sounded familiar. It was no shock that her family was well known for something, everyone in the school was of some high status. She herself was the niece of billionaire business man, Juan Dientes.

"A hotel?"

Jordan nods, parking her car by the park area near the entrance. "The best in the city."

"I'm impressed. I've never been taken to a hotel for dinner."

Jordan smirked, unbuckling her seat belt before making eye contact with Valery. "Who said we were just having dinner?"

Jordan got out of the car to the other side, opening the door for her date. As they entered the hotel, she handed her car keys to the Valet, and they walked through the green carpet of the entrance, which complemented the black building with the name of the hotel written in green sparkling letters at the top.

The restaurant they entered was empty, clearly reserved for just them two, and the lights were dimmed so that only the candles lit the room. There was a Jaz band at the far end by the stage, strumming and playing the tunes of 'conversations in the dark' by John Legend. In the center of the room was a small round table with two chairs.

Fingers interlocked, Jordan led her date to the table, and then pulled her chair for her to sit. She moved to the other side and sat on the chair opposite her.

"This place is beautiful." Valery complimented, taking the time to take another look around the room, noticing the rose petals on the ground which made a path to a door Valery was yet to discover.

"Is it? Does it fit the standards of Valery Dientes?"

She thought for a second, and then teasingly shook her head. "It's good, sure. But not perfect."

"Fine by me. I was just getting started, anyway."

A waiter wearing black trousers and a forest green shirt came and handed them their menus.

Valery didn't notice the fact that there was no bread, or strawberries or blueberries. If she did, she brushed it off, assuming it was a unique restaurant with good taste.

"Have I mentioned I've never been to this hotel?" Valery asked. "Shocking, honestly. I've been to alot of hotels."

Jordan took a sip of the wine her aunt allowed to be served just for the night, but not without mentioning that Jordan would get her arrested one day.

"No." she answered. "Did I mention how gorgeous you look?"

A smile. "You've called me gorgeous before, yes."

"But not tonight."

"Yeah, but I've heard that one before. Work harder."

Jordan chuckled, shaking her head. "Am I ever going to be good enough?"

"We'll see. After the date."

When their food arrived Valery couldn't stop gushing about the mushroom salad she'd ordered, expressing to Jordan how much she loved mushrooms, but stopped eating them because she found out they were fungus.

That was just one of the odd interests of Valery's Jordan found out about. She also learned about her love for creme Brule after she'd ordered it for dessert. The first time she had it was on her yacht ride in France, which Jordan learnt is her favorite place, when she was twelve years old.

Jordan told her she's never been to France, but the French culture, to her was intriguing. She learnt that Valery was fluent in French from visiting so frequently, and being so adamant on learning the language. She loved to watch ballet there, but has no idea how to dance.

"I took classes when I was fifteen, but I just hated it." she told Jordan who watched her speak with admiration and interest.

Jordan told her about her older sister, Maya, who was currently a ballet competitor. Jordan's only ever watched her a small number of times, but couldn't quite forget how elegant the dance looked. It was one of the things that made her admire Maya so much.

"I didn't know you had a sister." Valery said.

"I have three." Jordan told her. "Maya, Liya and Bianca. Maya's eighteen, Liya Thirteen and Bianca, two."

"And then your three brothers?"

Jordan nods.

"Wow. Your parents came to this Earth with a mission." she says, making Jordan laugh. "Is it nice having siblings?"

The question gets her thinking for a second, leaning back on her chair. Valery admired how her nose scrunched in thought.

"I guess. I just don't like having so many people to love."

Valery frowned. "How come?"

To her Jordan seemed like an affectionate person. She could only imagine how she treated people she actually loved.

"Loving alot of people means you have a better chance of getting hurt or losing them. I guess I'm just scared they'll all just start hating me."

"I don't think that's how love works. I think if someone loves you, they can't stand the thought of losing you." Valery disagreed.

"That's only if they truly love you."

"You don't think your family loves you?"

Jordan didn't think anyone loved her. Atleast not truly.

"I don't know what love is, Val."

Her words were honest and vulnerable. So much so that Valery's forehead wrinkled in displeasure.

She didn't know how to pacify her date. Didn't know what words would be considered useful advice. She too, didn't really know what love was. She never really experienced it. The people whom she thought truly loved her were dead, and she was left with an uncle and aunt who cared more about business and their marriage than their godchild.

"Neither do I." she said honestly. "But we'll figure it out together."

She reached her hand out across the table and grabbed onto Jordan's, who looked down at their joined hands and smiled, bringing Valery's hand to her lips to give it a kiss.

"Are you done eating? I've got a surprise."

Valery nodded, curiously lifting from her chair. They got up, leaving their plates for the waiter to take.

"Look down." Jordan commanded.

Complying, Valery looked down where she stood at the trail of rose petals at her feet.

She looked back up at her date, rolling her eyes. "I saw this. Not much of a surprise if I'm not blind."

"Follow it." Jordan smirked.

Valery made an 'O' shape with her mouth, looking back down at the trail, and then walking forward, her sneakers crushing the poor rose petals. Jordan was following behind her, taking the opportunity to admire the girls body from behind.

The petal path led them to another dim lit room, surrounded by fog.

Valery turned to face Jordan.

"What's this?"

"Hot tub." Jordan answered.

"You couldn't tell me to bring a bathing suit?"

"Don't need one. Just strip."

"I can't go home with wet underwear."

Jordan ignores her, stepping closer and placing a hand on her bare thighs. She slowly slid them up, dragging her tight fit dress with them, up her waist, past her chest, over her shoulder and off through her head, until Valery was left in nothing but her scarlet matching lace bra and panties.

Enticed by the acts, Valery kicks her shoes off along with her before holding on to the button plaid shirt to pull it off her shoulder. Jordan watched with admiration as the girl started to peel the rest of her clothes off her body slowly, until both of them were left in their undergarments.

The heat of the room had an influence on the emotions both started to feel, and the sensations of their bodies.

They walked the distance to the hotub, Jordan entering first, and then Valery following after her.

"I'm going to regret this later." Valery said.

"You won't. Come here." Jordan  pulled her by her arm until she could wrap hers around Valery's waist, bringing her close so their bodies touched.

The water reached till their waist, and the tub had places to sit by the edges. They were positioned at the center of it. With Jordan's arms around Valery's waist, and Valery's around Jordan's neck while her legs wrapped around her torso.

They stayed like that for a while, making eye contact in the silence. Jordan had waited four days and a couple of hours to be in this position. Four treacherous days craving to touch Valery. And yet they were this close, and she hasn't gotten to kissing her.

Valery's fingertips caressed the skin behind her ears, making her shut her eyes momentarily at the tingles her head felt. When her eyes open, she seemed to have forgotten Valery's beauty, remembering only after seeing her again.

"Why do you look at me like that?" the latin asked.

"Because I like you." Jordan's voice came low.

"Why?" she asked. "Why do you like me?"

"I don't know. I just do."

"What do you like about me?"

She wasn't pleased at her answer. She needed to know more. She needed a reason so she was sure that what Jordan had for her wasn't a lie.

She watched the girl beneath her hesitate, eyebrows furrowed as she thought.

And then she looked back up at Valery, attaching their eyes.

"Everything." she answered, in the most genuine tone Valery's ever heard. "From your face, to your body, to your mind."

"I don't think it's possible to love every part of a person."

A gentle smile came with Jordan's words. "You call yourself perfect, yet deny it when I do the same."

"Because when you do, it's a lie. Everyone outside of my world considers me a witch. Even those who claim they don't."

People tended to believe Valery was oblivious to their resentment towards her. Even her friends didn't like her too much. Tessa didn't hide it much, but Jess was the biggest people pleaser the world's ever known.

"If you know you're so unbearable, then why don't you change?" Jordan asked. This was not a question meant to evolve Valery's character, but rather to allow her to evaluate herself better.

"Because I think my feelings matter more than those of others. I was born to please myself and no one else."

"Then judgement shouldn't bother you in the slightest. If someone judges you on anything consider two things. One, whether it is true. If it isn't true it's not worth your time of day. Two, if it is true, do you wish to change it? If you wish to change, then it's as easy as that. If you don't, then take the judgement with pride. Because it's what you chose." Jordan advices. "People will always have something to say about your character, good or bad. The reason I'm so attracted to you is because of your self worth. How you know how people expect to be treated, yet you do as you please anyway. Most will hate you for it, but I will admire you."

"You make life seem so easy."

"Life is easy. The human nature is what complicates living. Everything would be simple if other people's feelings and actions didn't get in the way. Then again, it'd all be so boring."

Valery, with her arms around Jordan's neck, lays her cheek on her arm, her nose grazing Jordan's jaw line as she shut her eyes.

The warmth of the room, along with their bodies attached made her face glisten with water vaper and sweat.

"You speak like a sixty year old man." her voice was low, not intentionally, but the silence of the room didn't require either of them to speak at a normal volume.

"Sixty year olds have a pretty accurate view of life. I'll take that as a complement. The first you've ever given me."

"I've complemented you."

Jordan scoffs. "Only when I'm not around to hear."

"Does that not count?"

"It only counts if I hear it."

Valery sighs. "Well, maybe you'd appreciate hearing that your outfit was a good seven out of ten."

A laugh came from Jordan, making her chest hiccup against Valery's. "Is that all?"

"No. I also think you make good conversation, even though it sort of feels like a philosophy lesson."

"Okay. Go on."

She waited as Valery hesitated, giving the impression that she was done. After a few more minutes of contemplating and silence, she finally filled the room with her low, melodious voice.

"I like how you kiss me. And how you hold me. It's the only time I feel like I'm truly valued like I deserve to be."

After her words another silence followed, but to show she heard, Jordan wrapped her arms tighter around her waist while her thumb caressed her skin beneath the water.

Touch was the only way Jordan knew how to show affection. Anything else, to her, seemed like a lie. She's heard the words, gotten the gifts.

The only form of affection she never received was that physical connection. So when she did get it, she treasured it for as long as she can. Because human beings only show that form of love for so long until, to them, it becomes too much.

She craved the feeling of a loved one's skin against her own. She wished nothing ever but to show every bit of affection she feels. She wanted someone who would accept her affection, and not reject it. Someone who would give themself to her without second thinking.

If Valery wasn't that person, then she saw no point of resuming her life cycle.

"Are you tired?" she asked.

Valery nodded.

"I booked a room."

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

81.1K 1.9K 22
Ah, love. Such a complex, unwavering emotion. Regardless of all the attempts, love can never be truly defined, because it is just that: an emotion. A...
420K 13.8K 102
A car accident started it all. Being pushed away Smart remarks And overall memory lost!! *Amari* How can she not, we are in love, the feelings, the...
4.2K 118 19
It was supposed to be a pre-wedding trip for a couple: Ellie and Joe in a wonderful resort in Hawaii, for a week. Along with them, Joe's best friend...
7K 213 13
❝𝘠𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘦. 𝘐 𝘸𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘭𝘦𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘮𝘦.❞ TW!! ⚠︎ Abuse Death (First time writing a book so hopefull...