Fairy Tail: The Element

由 IamGamerA

Element, the source all life and fairy the creatures of life. Do fairies have tails? More than that, do fairi... 更多

Chapter 1: The Lost Child
Chapter 2: Fist Mission
Chapter 3: Another Dragon Slayer
Chapter 4: Relationship
Chapter 5: Thunder VS Lightning
Chapter 6: The S-Class Promotion Trail
Chapter 7: Trial Ended
Chapter 8: Time Judge All
Chapter 9: The Blade We Share
Chapter 10: How I Feel
Chapter 11: A Wish Upon the Stars
Chapter 12: Faker Return
Chapter 13: Back in Fairy Tail
Chapter 14: The Relations
Chapter 15: The Tower of Heaven
Chapter 16: Growth
Chapter 17: Jellal
Chapter 18: Cut Through Fate
Chapter 19: Troubling Thunder
Chapter 20: Confronting Laxus
Chapter 21: Acceptance
Chapter 22: Siblings Bond
Chapter 23: Sorcerer Weekly
Chapter 24: Starlight Pillar
Chapter 25: Asking For Help
Chapter 26: The Alliance
Chapter 27: To The Rescue
Chapter 28: Fairy Tail Ace
Chapter 29: The Crack
Chapter 30: Neos & Haou
Chapter 31: Getting Ready
Chapter 32: Last Stand
Chapter 33: It's Finally Over
Chapter 34: A Story
Chapter 35: Training Session
Chapter 36: The SS Mission
Chapter 37: A Peaceful Day
Chapter 38: The S-Class Trial
Chapter 39: The Black Wizard
Chapter 40: Shooting Star DragonSlayer
Chapter 41: Unveiling Secret
Chapter 42: The Battle of Fairies and Devils
Chapter 43: The Calm Before The Storm
Chapter 44: Bury The Light
Chapter 45: Burning Chaos in The Wind
Chapter 47: The Spirit That Walk
Chapter 48: Reason to Get Stronger
Chapter 49: Something Real
Chapter 50: The Grand Magic Games
Chapter 51: First Day
Chapter 52: The Second Day P1
Chapter 53: The Second Day P2
Chapter 54: One Vs One Hundred
Chapter 55: The Third Day Battles
Chapter 56: Conflict is Unavoidable
Chapter 57: Faker vs. Titania
Chapter 58: Four Dragons
Chapter 59: Unfortunate Circumstances
Chapter 60: Final Day of the Games!
Chapter 61: Eclipse Gate!
Chapter 62: For My Sake
Chapter 63: Subhuman
Chapter 64: Salvation!
Chapter 65: Celebration

Chapter 46: Coming Home

192 3 0
由 IamGamerA

After Neos' revival, they decide to rest a bit before going back to Fairy Tail. 

Placing a hand on Erza and Mira's shoulder as green light covers them, Neos speed up their recovery speed.

"Thank Neos." Mira said looking at him with a light smile.

"What happened?" Erza asks looking down still not wanting to believe Neos has actually been dead for 7 years.

"Ray killed me." He answers as the magic that once glows stops, as their wound heals but they still feel a bit numb. "Rest I'll check on the other."

Erza can only look on seeing her brother walking off as she can't help but feel powerless compared to her siblings. First Neos and now Mana, this feeling of being weak hurt her pride as a warrior, her pride as an older sibling.

"How is she doing?" Makarov asks seeing Wendy trying to heal Mana while Gray uses his ice to try and cool her high body temperature. But the ice melted almost instantly.

"Her body temperature is extremely hot. I can't do much to help her." Wendy said placing the wet tower on Mana's head as it became dry instantly.

"So this is the drawback. If this keeps up she won't last long." Gray said as he tried to cover Mana in ice as it melted and boiled.

"Let Juvia help too." Juvia said as she moved the boiling water out and replaced it with cold water only for it to boil again.

The other Fairy Tail Mages also gather around Mana trying to help her. But to no avail.

Freezing at Moment

A single trail of ice came to Mana and it froze around her not hitting or touching the other around.

"Awww..." Mana let out a light moan feeling her body cooling down.

"That should keep her from being over heating." Neos said as he walked to them.

"Such control." Gray looks in awe seeing Neos's control over his element has improved a lot.

"Hmm, liking the new look." Cana said as she began to eyeing him up and down checking him. "Say how about we have a night together." Cana said in a teasing tone.

What she didn't expect was him leaning closer and looking into her eyes as their face were inches away from each other. He has a mischievous smirk as Cana's face blushes red, her heart beating faster. 

"I won't mind, satisfying you for the night." He said in a deep sexy voice making almost everyone there blush as Cana's face turned to a deeper red.

"No seducing my baby girl!" Gildarts said as he punched Neos across the face sending him flying into a tree. 

"HEH!? What? Why did you!?" Cana said still in shock before Gildarts suddenly wrapped his arms around Cana.

"I'm not letting you sleep with her, unless you are marrying her!" Gildarts yells out now his father's side is taking over.

Getting up Neos just cracks his neck turning back to Gildarts before giving him a smug look, now sitting with one leg over the other. 

"You seem to be an expert at this, don't you?" Neos said with a smug look which kind of surprised everyone there since Neos never shown or acted like this before. "After you slept with many women, while on your journey to find me."

"So? I might have slept with many women but still, as a father, I can't just let you do that to my baby girl." Gildarts said clenching his fist. "And you owe me a rematch, Neos!"

Everyone can feel the intense coming from the two of them as Neos just smirks back taunting Gildarts.

"Rematch? I think you need to do some explaining first." Neos said just make Gildarts confused before turning back to see a very pissed off Cana.

"So you have been sleeping with other women huh!?" Cana said with a pissed off voice. "Was that promise of not sleeping with any other woman just a lie?"

"Cana, sweetie. Please, your papa can explain." Gildarts said as he took a step back before running away.

"Get back here! I'll castrate you!" Cana yells out chasing after Gildarts. 

"Castrate? What is that Lucy?" Natsu asks.

"That's something, best left unknown." Lucy said while blushing as she turned away.

"Umm... food." Mana mumbled before grabbing onto the nearest person next to her which happened to be Wendy. She pulls her into a tight hug still deep in sleep.

"Huh? Mana let me go." Wendy said feeling Mana's hot and freezing body press against her.

Mana then suddenly lick Wendy by her neck, making her freeze up.

"Ehh! Taste like spoiled fish." Mana said still asleep as she pushed Wendy off. This makes the Sky Dragon Slayer feel odd, she doesn't know that she should be happy that Mana didn't use her as a body pillow, or be mad because Mana just says she tastes like spoiled food.

"I don't know if I should be glad or insulted." Wendy said looking at Mana having mixed feelings about the sleeping girl.

"You shouldn't feel bad, Wendy. Mana need some rest." Carla said.

"Yeah, you must be really stink to be called a spoiled fish." Happy said teasing Wendy. "I wonder what would she said if she tasted Lucy?"

"Oh yeah, she used to do that." Erza said as most of the members turned to her. "She said I taste like strawberry." Erza said with a somewhat proud smile.

"Mana only does that whenever she's hungry but still asleep." Neos said as he projected Skyrim under Mana and it lifted her up.

"Let's go back to Fair-" Neos tried to say before he was cut off as a small body wearing a white dress, and long pale blonde hair came crashing into his face holding on to him tightly.

"First Master!?" Makarov said in a panic.

"Neos! You've returned my boy!" Said the First Master of Fairy Tail as she began crying her eyes out.

"Mhmmmhhmhhhmm!" Neos said making them look somewhat confused about what he just said.

"Can you translate that?" Levy asks turning to Gajeel.

"He said, "Get off of me you old hag."" Gajeel response.

Neos was finally able to pull Mavis off him, as he held up the teary woman.

"You are so annoying you old hag." Neos said glaring at her.

"Neos! That's not how you should talk to the first master!" Makarov yells out.

"Well, I guess since Neos is her son. Maybe this is his rebellious phase." Mira said jokingly.

"I was trapped in hell, literally. And you're trying to send me back?" Neos said which just made Mavis cry more as she held tight to his side not letting go.

"Mommy sorry! I won't do it again!" Mavis said now holding on to him even tighter.

"Get off of me!" 

(Sometime past)

The three dragon slayers look at the ship before getting on it feeling somewhat motion sickness from being on a vehicle. Wendy was able to cast an enchanted on her temporarily stopping her motion sickness. She looked up seeing Mana still somewhat sleeping peacefully.

"How come she doesn't look sick from it?" Wendy asked feeling confused about seeing Mana sleeping so peacefully on a transportation without tricking her mind like she always did. 'This is Nii-san hoverboard and she is hogging it.' Wendy thought as she pushed Mana's legs a bit aside as she sat on it. Suddenly she doesn't feel her motion sickness anymore as she looks up and down trying to make sense of what's going on.

"What's wrong Wendy?" Erza asks seeing Wendy sitting on Skyrim next to Mana who is lying on it.

"I modify it. It has some lacrimas that clear your mind from any form of motion sickness." Said Neos as he looked back out at the blue ocean.

"Let us on it too." "Please..." Said both Natsu and Gajeel who are too weak to even get up, feeling like they are about to throw up at any moment.

Wendy feels sorry seeing them like that but there aren't any spots left on Skyrim to share anyway. She looked at them with a polite smile and bowed her head to the two older dragon slayers. "I'm sorry but there isn't enough room."

"Noooo..." Both said as they suffered the long way back.

Once everyone had arrived at Hargeon, they took a carriage back to Magnolia.

Natsu and Gajeel were the first ones to jump out from the carriage once they arrived, both looking like they were about to hurl, and after them Wendy came down still sitting on Skyrim, feeling fully good herself with Mana lying next to her, she was able to convince Neos into letting her sit on it and she would keep an eye on Mana. "We're finally here!" Natsu cheered and was about to go in the direction of their guildhall.

"Hang on, Natsu! Our old guildhall is closed off, remember? We're heading to the old tavern up the hill." Makarov stopped the pink haired dragon slayer from going any further.

"Can't we just claim it back?!" Natsu questioned.

"Unless you have a lot of money on you, then no." Makarov bluntly replied.

"That reminds me... Wouldn't most of us be homeless by now? I mean none of us have paid rent in seven years." Lisanna said and everyone that was stuck on Tenrou for seven years, besides Laxus and Gildarts looked worried.

"Oh no! Our house Happy! We gotta check up on our house!" Natsu shouted in concern.

"My fish!" Happy shouted worried about his food.

"I think that fish is rotten and gone by now... besides who even cares about a rundown old cabin in the woods." Lucy pointed out the facts for the duo that was Natsu and Happy. "Unlike me! I'm screwed!" Lucy paled as she was terrified of her landlord, if that old lady could even still be considered her landlord now.

"Yeah, I don't care. Not as long as I got my sweet Cana with me!" Gildarts embraced his daughter in a hug, much to the guild drinking champion annoyance.

"Quit it! You old geezer!" Cana tried to push her father back as he was rubbing his cheek up against hers with a goofy grin on his face.

"This is amazing!" Mirajane said riding on Starlight on its back wheel, with its front wheel up while Erza held on behind her. As the two ladies just drive past them having arrived at Magnolia much sooner they decide to take Starlight out for a drive around the town waiting for the other to arrive and going to the guild together.

"Ughh." Laxus grunted seeing the two girls riding on Starlight as he imagined how cool he would look riding on a motorcycle.

(Meanwhile, outside of Twilight Ogre's guildhall)

Neos looked up at the massive building that belonged to the guild that had been harassing his while he was gone for seven years. He heard everything he needed to know about this guild. He figured doing something like this, is an easy task for him. Neos looked at the guildhall as his clothes turned to a much darker green color with vine spikes wrapped around him.

Black Rose Neos

Meanwhile, inside the guildhall of Twilight Ogre. "Hey, has anyone seen Thiabault around?" A guild member asked for one of their own.

"Yeah, he went with his crew up to those Fairy losers to get our money!" Another one said and the whole guild erupted in laughter.

"Heh, those weaklings should be glad we went out of our way to help them!" Another one said with a cruel looking smirk.

"And they better pay up this time." A fat man sitting by a desk, the guild master of Twilight Ogre declared while counting money.

"You aren't getting anything." A voice said as the giant gate door was kicked down making a large thud as they hit the floor. Everyone stood up in shock as they got in position to fight. "You are going to pay back Fairy Tail every single last penny that you owe us for property damage and abuse." Neos stood in a cloud of dust gathered from the doors, as his vine began to make it way into the guild.

"What?! You must have a death wish! Just who the hell do you think you are?!" A member of Twilight Ogre shouted and stepped one step towards Neos, with just a glance, a sharp vine with spiky thorns came out hitting him on the side of his, making the Twilight Ogre member flung toward the wall while vomiting out blood.

"Move, weakling." Neos said as he gave them all a cold glare.

"Get him!" The Twilight Ogre guild master shouted and the entire guild leaped towards Neos. He only looks at each one of them with a bored look not even bothering to use his spell. He just simply let his ability do their thing. A thick vine came out from the ground spinning around him as it blocked all of The Twilight Ogre Mages attacks. As smaller yet more deadly vines came out whipping each one of them dealing back double the damage that he was supposed to take. They all fell to the ground feeling the pain from his attack. 

"I-I-Im-Impossible!" The guild master stuttered seeing all of his men were down because Neos just standing there not flinching. They try many attacks even other elemental magic doesn't have any effect on him. The very next moment, screams and the sound of whipping could be heard around the entire guildhall, and the screams of Twilight Ogre's guild members echoed through the guild. The very next moment Neos stood right in front of the Twilight Ogre guild master who looked frightened as he had sweat running down his face.

"Now then, the payments, shall we discuss them?" Neos asked with a cold narrowed gaze as the vine moved around him and the spiky end just pointed toward the guild master's face which only increased his fear of Neos.

Then a figure charged up from behind him, a young woman with violet eyes and neck long pink hair, and a curvaceous figure, as she was dressed in a blue outfit that resembled that of a cat, she also had a crimson fire coming from her lower back like a tail and the same fire around the back of her head. "Don't underestimate the idol of fire and ice, Mattan Ginger of Twilight Ogre dechi!" The young woman spun her body swinging the flames at Neos who remained unfazed.

"What is this insect doing here." Neos said and delivered a backhanded that hit Ginger in her side sending her crashing into a table that broke in pieces. The guild master flinched in fear as Neos looked down on him. "Now then... are you going to pay my guild back what you owe us double or not?"

"W-We don't owe you! You owe us! We helped your friends out when they were in a pinch! They are the ones that have to pay us back!" The guild master declared.

"Is that right? Although the loan you provided my guild in the first place has already been payed off from my understanding, and you being so full of yourself about being the guild that represents Magnolia now, have demanded more money. Well guess what..." Neos said as suddenly the air turned foul, the atmosphere became more heavy. "... I won't allow it anymore." Neos said as he was releasing a ton of bloodlust, that made everyone in the guild tremble in fear, all unable to move as their bodies had frozen in fear. Ginger like her guild mates and master had a look of fear as sweat ran down their faces and their bodies trembling, as around Neos the shadow of nine demonic beasts could be seen.

"Wh-What is this...?" A member of the guild questioned.

"I'm scared... what is this guy?" Another member questioned.

"W-Wait... I remember him now... The mightiest in the entire Fairy Tail guild... their hidden ace member who defeated the legendary Gildarts... Neos Zero, Fairy Tail Counter Guardian, Faker..." Mattan Ginger uttered as everyone else seemed to remember as well and began to back away in fear.

"Pay back double what you owe, or I will show you a world of pain that you can't even begin to imagine." Neos threatened as the guild master fell down from his chair and backed himself up against the wall. "Well?"

"J-J-Just you wait until the magic council hears about this?!" The Twilight Ogre's master threatened thinking he had found leverage over Neos.

"Have you never heard of this before?" Neos questioned and the Twilight Ogre's guild master only raised a brow in confusion. "Fairy Tail has never given a damn about what the council thinks. So, your threat is just as empty as your title, you are no master, you are nothing but a mere greedy lowlife. And since you insist on not paying us back, I will do as I promised..." Neos went down to eye level with the guild master, his clothes and hair turning pitch black. He then looked him straight in the eyes. "... I will show you a world of pain that you cannot even begin to imagine." Neos's left eye is almost completely black with only an white empty dot that looks straight into the Twilight Ogre's guild master's eyes.

The next thing that happened, was that Twilight Ogre's master's body felt like his soul is being ripped out, cut to pieces, burn the piece back before it was force back into his body. As the circle repeated itself, the guild master screamed in pain and horror. Then he woke up to see Abyss, seeing his void like eye, creepy smile. 

"That was merely a taste of what I can do to you. So, pay us back triple what you owe." Neos said in a final demanding tone as his patience was running thin.

"H-H-Here! Take it, just leave me be..." The guild master shook in fear and threw down a large bag of money, and then another one, and another one.

"Just so you know, if you are lying to me and not giving me triple what you owe us." Neos said as he released even more bloodlust, as a demonic smile appeared on his face. "I will return."

"R-Right, I think we owed you a few more Jewels, here take it." The guild master nervously threw down one last bag but much smaller.

Neos picked up all the bags, his clothes turned back to normal, and lowered his bloodlust to the point of zero. "Pleasure doing business with you." Neos said and a massive plant with sharp fangs came out from the ground, then swallowed Neos before going back underground, leaving all the members of Twilight Ogre trembling in fear. 

Neos arrived just in time to see Natsu, Gray, Erza, Gajeel, and Makarov beating down a small group of Twilight Ogre mages. Neos walked into the guild and was met by the laughing faces, and the crying expressions of their friends welcoming them home. Neos smiled warmly as he saw his friends, some that hadn't seen him for seven years, and they all had certainly grown, especially Romeo Conbolt the son of Macao, and the little wizard with his clothing looked like a miniature Natsu. "Welcome home, Natsu-nii, everyone." Romeo cried tears of joy.

"Where did you run off to?" Erza asked and then noticed Neos was carrying four bags of money.

"Just went to get back triple what Twilight Ogre owed us." Neos replied and threw the large bags onto the guild floor and everyone let out a cheer. Neos looked at the rowdy bunch having a party and couldn't help but smile at the scene in front of him, a scene that he hadn't seen in years. 

For seven years, trapped in hell for being the adopted son of Acnologia the Dragon of Apocalypse, and the biological son of the Cursed Black Wizard Zeref. He was sent right to hell without a second thought by the god. 

Cast aside, there is no coming home 
Drifting in the ocean all alone
Deep within my hollow souls
Forsaken dream and broken core,
Dark minds embrace crimson joy 
Does your dim heart heal or destroy?

"It's good to be home." Neos uttered.

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

488K 14K 182
"rαe ĸιɴɢ ιѕ α ѕweeт ɴαмe, ιѕɴ'т ιт? yeт ѕoυɴdѕ ѕo dαɴɢeroυѕ." After years going on numerous jobs, finally Rae King, the Dark Enchantress is back. Wi...
4.2K 72 22
They are getting married. It wasn't really a surprise to anyone. Everyone knew they liked each other. Natsu always clung to her, hung out with her. H...
49.7K 806 26
The world of Earth-land is home to numerous guilds where wizards apply their magic for paid job requests. Follow the journey of Natsu the fire Dragon...
190K 4.1K 32
Y/N L/N, she's a famous yet feared wizard that's known throughout Fiore. Y/N comes to Fairy Tail, the guild she heard her old friend Erza went. They...