Blush |BTS JIMIN HIGH SCHOOL...

Von AllForMrPark

An infamous school slut with traumatizing life she keeps hidden, finds comfort in the blushing mess of a guy... Mehr

Welcome
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43 (+18)
44
45 (+18)
46
47
48
49
50
51 (+18)
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59 (+18)
60 (+18)
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68 (+18)
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76 (+18)
77
78
79
80
81

82 (+18)

832 23 33
Von AllForMrPark

We ended up going through dozens of stores, and he even got Yujin some cute fluffy jacket. He almost melted when he saw it. He kept saying how he would look like a little furball. And he probably will. I can imagine his little chubby cheeks peeking from under the fluffy hood of the jacket.

We did get guys some things as well. Figured, while we're out there. And his mom. And I managed to somehow sneak something for him, too. 

He wears necklaces a lot. He has loads of them, and he looks hella hot. I've also noticed he wears a lot of pendant ones, so I got him a golden necklace with a golden bar pendant. He can even engrave it with something one day if he decides to.

I just hope he likes it. But between that and lingerie, he will like one of them. 

'You should probably jump in that shower. You feel like an ice cube.' He was touching up my face, and he might be right, based on how his hand feels against my skin. And it's kind of perfect for my plan.

'You might be right.' I smile. 'I'm gonna go melt myself real quick.' I got on my tippy toes and pecked him lightly before heading for that bathroom

By the time I was out and warmed up, he was just putting away the bags from earlier.

'All yours.' 

'Thank you, beautiful. Get yourself nice and warm. I'll be back soon.' He kissed me softly in the forehead as he passed me by.

Let's do this then. There's a first time for everything.

I waited until I heard the shower go on, and then I got to my backpack and took out the lingerie.

I have never worn something like this. I have a few lacy things, but nothing like this. This is straight up some magazine type on lingerie. No other word for it than sexy.

It took me a minute to figure out how the waist garter works, but once it was on, even I thought it looked really hot. And then the stockings that go with it, they latch onto the garter straps.

This is sooo not what I am used to doing, but looking at myself in the mirror, I am beyond happy that I got this.

I got on the bed, waiting for him to come out. This is more nerve-racking than our first time. I don't know how to look sexy or seductive. The least I'm hoping for is not to be awkward.

I heard the shower going off, and my heart went into racing more. I might start sweating.

There is something seriously wrong with me.

'That might have been the best sho-' he was smiling as he walked into the room, but then he looked at me and literally froze in the spot, turning red enough to match my lingerie.

His eyes were the only thing moving, and after a few moments of not even breathing, the towel he was drying his hair with slipped from his hands onto the carpet.

'Welcome back.' I smile at him, giving him the tiniest of waves

He gulped so loudly that I could hear him from 10 feet away. 'H-hi.'

'Happy Valentine's Day.' I got a bit of courage and tried to do my best to look sexy for him. I sat down with my knees spread on the bed, looking at him as I bit into my lip.

He rubbed his eyes like you do when you first wake up and then shook his head a little.

I slowly got off the bed and started walking over to him, and he finally moved a little, taking the tiniest of steps towards me.

'Am I awake?' He was looking me up and down, gently taking my hand to spin me around

'Very much so.' I giggle

'I might have a heart attack.' He scoffs, and finally, a smile appears. 'I don't even know what to say right now. You... this...' he kept fumbling over his words, seemingly unable to find the right ones

'I was kind of hoping that we wouldn't have to talk.' I step closer into him, sliding my hands behind his neck. 'I would much rather you show me what you mean.'

I guess this was clear enough.

He suddenly grabbed by hair, pulling me in and smashing his lips on mine in the most heated kiss. His tongue was massaging mine, as his hands kept running over my body until they reached my ass.

He squeezed my ass tightly, feeling the lacey fabric under his hands, and then picked me up like I weighed nothing and carried me over to the bed.

He laid me down, getting right in between my legs. Pulling his shirt off in a millisecond, he pulled back a bit, looking at the lingerie once again.

I watched him as his fingers went over the curves of my body, followed by his eyes. He slid his fingers between my thigh and the garter belt holding onto the stocking, pulling on it lightly, and then letting it slap against my thigh.

'Do you like it?'

'Is that even a serious question?' He runs his hand up my thigh, over my hips and waist, all the way to my neck as he leans over me. 'You look incredible. I can't even find the words.'

And then his lips fell with mine in another deep kiss where he kept pulling on my thigh, pulling my leg up.

'Fuck you turn me on so much.' He cursed and pressed his entire body against mine. At least I know he wasn't lying. He is pressing right against my centre, making both of us groan a little.

He pulled away from me, only to just look at me.

'What's wrong?'

'Absolutely not a thing. I just can't believe that you're mine. All of this is mine.' He smiled, turning red once again, but this time accompanied by that stunning smile

I sat up, taking his hand in mine. 'Please lay down here for me.'

'What-'

'Shhh.' I put my finger on those juicy lips, stopping him from talking. 'Lay down. Don't talk.'

He was a bit taken aback as he's not used to me taking charge like this. I'm not either to be completely honest, but it might be the lingerie I'm wearing. Either way, I want him to enjoy.

He laid down, putting another pillow under his head so he could see what I'm doing.

Putting one leg over him, I sat down on him, straddling him. His hands were on my thighs, gently tugging on the little strap of the garter. I think he likes these.

Leaning in, I let my lips colide with his before I do anything else, and instantaneously, his fingers went deep into my hair, not allowing me to move away or stop kissing him. I can't let him take over right now.

I pulled his hand out of my hair and put it above his head along with his other one. 'Play nice.'

'I really don't want to.' He breathed out and tried to move his arms, making me press them down harder. He could easily move them. He is 10 times stronger than I am, but he is playing along. Kind of.

'You're gonna have to, baby.' I smile at him before kissing him one more time, but then I went down his jaw to his neck.

A little sigh left his lips as I kissed his throat, fluttering kisses down his collarbone and his chest. I slowly pushed myself back more and more until I was kissing his dent where his V muscle is, and by now, he was already not calm. His chest kept heaving up and down, and his eyes never left me, watching every move I make.

I pulled down his bottoms along with his boxers, and for a moment, my thought was, "I'm about to choke to death.'

I made sure my ass was sticking up and that my back was curved, giving him the best possible view.

I licked him once over the tip of his dick, and he bucked his hips just the tiniest bit. Good. That's a good sign. I licked him again, but this time, going down the entire length of it, and the sigh he let out was so satisfying to hear.

Just like last time I did it, I wrapped my fingers around it and my lips around the tip, then slowly started pushing my head down lower, causing him to moan and lean his head back a little.

Looking at him from down here, I can only fall in love with him more. His plump lips are parted as the sexiest moans are gliding through them. The little ball in his throat keeps bobbing up and down as the vains give a clear indication of him straining in enjoyment.

He was so hard that I thought he might burst any moment.

'Ba-baby... stop... please...' he was half breathing out, half moaning, pulling me up gently

'What's wrong?' I ask, wiping my lips and looking up at him

'I don't want to finish yet. Please stop.' He kept breathing heavily even after I stopped

'Is there anything you want to try?' If I can't do this, maybe there is something I can

He nodded slowly, placing his index finger under my chin to pull me closer. I'm supposed to be the seductive one, but he is just taking over me.

'What do you want, baby?' I purr into his ear, crawling on top of him, and with barely even finishing the words, he pushed me off and got on top of me, flipping us in no time I could see the desire in his eyes.

'Turn around for me, baby, and lift your ass up.' That commanding tone. Yes, please.

We haven't done this before. This should be fun.

I turned around, getting on my knees and arms, arching my back so my ass was nice and lifted, and his hands connected to my waist in to time.

'Good girl. Don't move.' He squeezed my ass before he moved away, putting on a condom he took out from the nightstand.

He didn't even take off my panties. He just pulled them aside and then slipped right in, going slowly not to hurt me.

The moan I let out might have been a bit too loud.

'Are you okay?' He breathed out just the same, squeezing be my the hips

'Way more than okay. Move. Please.'

He started thrusting right away, starting off slowly, but then he started moving faster and deeper, and it was making my toes curl.

Why didn't we do this before?! This is incredible.

I started pushing back into him as well, making him go even deeper, and his hold on me tightened.

He pulled my hair, twisting his fist so my hair is wrapped around it, pulling my head back.
'Don't try and be quiet now. Let me hear you.'

As if I could be quiet. He is driving me insane.

'Jimin-' I moaned his name as my walls started closing in around him, and my muscles started tightening

'Cum for me, baby. Cum for me.' He grunted as he went even faster, which I did not even know was possible, but it did make me cum. Just like he said.

'Fuck, baby-' he cut his cursing off with a moan of his own, finishing only seconds after me

He collapsed next to me, breathing erratically, trying to come back to his senses. Much like me.

'This was so much fun.' I could barely calm down, but looking at him, a huge smile spread across my face

'So much fun.' He smiled at me as he pushed his hair back. 'When did you get this?' He gestures to the lingerie

'Today.' I giggle. 'I didn't go in that shop for the body spray.'

'Damn. You nearly killed me with this. I thought I had died and goen to heaven.'

'Then I guess I won't do it again.' I tease

He knew I was teasing, so he chuckled at my joke.

'Oh, I almost forgot.' I jump off the bed

'Where are you going?' He propped himself up on his elbows

'Just getting this.' I giggle, running back to the bed with a little box in my hand, kneeling next to him

'What is that?'

'Ta-daa!' I sing, offering him the box. 'I just wanted to give you something to remind you of me. I thought it would look good on you. Happy Valentine's Day.'

'Angel, you did not have to do this. At all.' He was kind of scolding me, but his eyes never left the box

'I wanted to. Now, stop complaining and take it.' I push it a bit further to him

At least he shut up for the moment, taking the little box reluctantly. His eyes opened up along with the box as he stared at the necklace. But nothing. Not a word. Does he like it?

'If you don't like it, we can exchange it for-'

'Are you a witch?' He cut me off, looking up at me

'Huh?'

'I've literally been looking for one of these for the last month or so and could not find one I liked.' He suddenly got all giggly, taking it out of the box, looking it over. 'This is so cool!'

A huge stone fell off my heart as I watched him clip it around his neck, his smile blinding me.

'You like this one?' I beam at him

'I love it!' He almost tackled me down, kissing me wherever he could read. 'Thank you. Thank you. Thank you...'

'I'm happy you like it.'

'I suppose it's a perfect time.' He beams at me

'For what?'

'One second.' He pecked me softly and then jumped off the bed himself, running off into the closet. He came back only a minute later, holding something behind his back as he walked over.

'Close your eyes.' He was still smiling at me, so I guess it's something good.

I closed my eyes and felt him sit behind me. I felt his fingers grazing my neck, moving my hair a little, and then a cold touch on my skin, going around my neck.

'You can open them now.' He murmured

There's only one thing he could have put around my neck, and I was right. It's a necklace. I lifted it up to inspect the little pendant, only to see two angel wings hanging on a golden chain.

'Oh my god.' I whispered. 'Jimin-'

'Did you really think I'd forget about Valentine's Day?' He wrapped his arms around me, leaving kisses on my shoulder

'This is so beautiful. Thank you.' I didn't realize I was crying, but my tears went off on their own

'Not even close to being as beautiful as you. I just thought an angel deserves her wings.'

He is literally melting me away.

I shuffled, turning around to face him, and he gently wiped away my tears.
'Don't cry, baby. Not yet. There's one more thing.' He smiles

'Jimin, this is too much. Please.'

'This is not because it's Valentine's. This is because I love you. Will you listen to me for a moment?' He took my left hand, gently caressing my knuckles

I nodded, giving him the chance to explain whatever it is.

He reached behind him, taking something into his hand, but keeping it closed so I couldn't see it.

'I told you before about how I want to have you by my side in the future. And I can't stop wanting it more with each passing second. I just keep falling deeper in love with you, every single day. And I love that I do. I love how you make me feel and the happiness you bring me. I love the way you look at me and the way you touch me. Just hearing my name coming from your lips, my heart feels like exploding. It's been like that for months, and it's only getting worse.'

He paused for a moment, squeezing his first a bit tighter.

'I know we are young, but I also know that I want to be with you for the rest of my life. And if I could, I would marry you on the spot. But I can't do that until I make something of myself. I want to be a man for you. I want to be able to take care of you-'

He was talking nonsense and he needed to be shut up, so I did so by kissing him. He didn't resist in the slightest, but he did pull away after kissing me back.

'A-'

'You are more of a man than anyone I've ever met. Don't you dare say something like that again. Please. You already take care of me and love me better than anyone ever could. And if I could, I'd marry you right this second.'

'Then... Will you accept this?' He opened his hand, revealing what he was holding this entire time. A ring.

A little silver ring, with three little diamond like zircons. It's simple but it's stunning.

I think I forgot how to breathe.

'I am not going to propose to you now, but I want to make you a promise that I will ask you to spend your life with me. I promise to give you all of me to do with it how you please. All I'm asking for is a bit of time before I'm able to put a real diamond on that finger. Will you accept my promise?'

I nodded like a lunatic, wiping away the tears that wouldn't stop.

'Can you please say yes?' He sniffles as well

I thought I did.

'Yes! Yes!' I nodded through my tears, almost squealing at him. 'I will accept it. Happily so. I will marry you. I will stay by you your side until my last breath. I promise, too.'

'I love you so much.' He smiled through the tears, sliding the ring on my very shaky finger, not that his hand was any better. He as just as shaky.

I kept looking at the ring, seeing it all blurry as my tears wouldn't stop coming on. 'This is so beautiful.' 

'I'm happy you like it. I know nothing about these things, so I was kind of scared you wouldn't like it.' He chuckled a little

'Jimin,' I put my hands on either side of his face, 'you could have wrapped a piece of tinfoil around my finger and I would be happy. I don't need a ring at all. I just need you.' 

'You have me, baby. You have all of me.' He pulled me on his laps, sliding his hand under my jaw as his fingers reached into my hair right under my ear. 'I'm all yours. For the rest of my life. I promise.'

As my hands fell down to his shoulders, now all I could see was the ring. 'You're gonna marry me.' I must look insane. I'm etiher crying or smiling so much that my cheeks hurt. Currently, there is no in between.

He lifted me up a bit, but only to lay me down and get on top of me. 'I can't wait to do so. But until then... Will you please make love to me?'

His eyes were looking deep into mine, and his voice was so soft that it felt like he was melting from the inside out. Which I am currently doing myself.

'I'm yours.' 

For god knows what time, that perfect face of his blushed with the familiar peachy colour that always made my heart race. The shyness that I was so fond of was not so easily found these days, but when it did show, it made me fall in love with him all over again. Every time I see him blush, I remember all those moments we shared as I was falling in love with him, and it makes my heart beat out of my chest.

The man in front of me is not that shy guy who barely looked up and was always blushing, and hiding behind glasses. The man in front of me is confident. This man protects me and loves me. This man knows what he wants and is not afraid to take it. He is perfect. The old, shy him, and the new, confident him... I love them both.

And now that he promised himself to me, I wonder, how many more times will he make me fall in love with him?

The End.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

4.2K 119 18
"๐ก๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ฌ๐œ๐ก๐จ๐จ๐ฅ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐œ๐ค ๐š๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐, ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž" NOT A VMIN STORY, WE ARE NOT SHIPPING BTS MEMBERS ยฉ @jungkookba...
718K 20K 35
Highest ranking: #2 in messages #1 in mochi (out of 1000+ stories) "I won't stop until the neighbors know my name." He squeezed my breasts, his other...
64.2K 3.6K 23
Astra Lewis is not normal. In fact, some would go as far as to say she's a freak. Strange things happen around her, things that no one can explain. ...
628K 27.7K 200
FIRST OF ALL THIS IS "NOT" BL/YAOI Little Tyrant Doesn't Want to Meet with a Bad End[1-200] The moment the little tyrant of the nobles, Roel Ascart...