Blush |BTS JIMIN HIGH SCHOOL...

By AllForMrPark

An infamous school slut with traumatizing life she keeps hidden, finds comfort in the blushing mess of a guy... More

Welcome
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43 (+18)
44
45 (+18)
46
47
48
49
50
51 (+18)
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59 (+18)
60 (+18)
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68 (+18)
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76 (+18)
77
78
79
80
82 (+18)

81

382 19 1
By AllForMrPark

ANGEL POV

'Baby! Baby! Wake up! Look!'

He gave me a near heart attack first thing in the morning, before I even opened my eyes. I hate being woken up, but not if it's him. And he wouldn't just scare the crap out of me for nothing. And he is beaming. He is one huge lightbulb right now. I can see it clearly even half asleep.

'Baby, look!' He got all happy, jumping out the bed and running to the window

'Oh..  my god.' Now I get it

It's snowing. Everything is covered in white. The sky had turned completely white, too, matching everything else.

'How pretty...' He had the most blinding smile as he was looking out the window. His fingers were going over the glass as if he can touch the snow outside, beaming at the sight. 

'The prettiest.' I was more blinded by him than the white blanket that was covering as far as eyes can reach

'Can we go outside? I wanna go!' He took my hands and started hopping in his spot. I don't even know why he's asking

'How quickly can you get dressed?' I beam at him, and I swear, I've never seen someone get dressed so quickly. He ran off to the closet, almost pulling everything out

It was the most wholesome thing ever, but also the funniest. By the time I brushed my teeth, he was all done and ready. He was bouncing on the bed like a kid waiting to go out. He surely got dressed for snow, I'll give him that. He even had cargo boots on. How many things did he bring? 

'Hurry up!' He whines

'It's still snowing.' I laugh. 'It won't suddenly melt away. It's freezing.' But I don't think there's point in arguing. I got dressed as quickly as I could, making sure I am warm so I don't end up with frostbite, and then he dragged me out.

This must have been falling all night long. The snow is almost to my knees. The roads are being cleared, but the traffic is slow. And seems people don't like snow, as there are not many people outside. Or it's because it's 9 in the morning. 

We went to a park we saw nearby as it didn't have anyone there. I was about to tell him something, but he just ran off and cannonballed into a pile of snow, then struggled to set himself free, dying laughing.

While he was in his own world, I took a bunch of videos and pictures. It's like he forgot I'm here. He is like a puppy.

'Snowman! Let's make a snowman!' I guess he remembers me

He dragged me with him all around, and we got to working on that snowman. We were laughing most of the time as the snow kept falling in our faces, and we ate half of it. But also cause our snowman collapsed twice before we even got to build half of it. But we got there after a long, long time. He found some random little branches and made him a face, and then wrapped his scarf around the snowman. He was so prouf of himself.

'Can I take a wild guess and say that you like the snow?' I tease

'So much!' He suddenly threw himself at me, literraly jumping on me and taking me down. I fell back into the pile of snow, feeling my body sinking into the soft, cold curface, while he was laughing his ass off. 'But I love you more. So much more.' He started placing kisses on my face, but I can't decide which was more frozen. My face, or his lips.

'I can't feel my lips.' Even he noticed and started laughing even more. 'Warm them up.' He kept giggling as he leaned over me, kissing me on the lips. Definitely warmer. So much warmer. 

We were just laying in the pile of snow, kissing and giggling, not caring about where we are and who can see. It was actually way more comfortable than I thought, maybe because he kept me warm by becoming my blanket.

'Should we go and have some hot chocolate to warm up a bit?' 

'Yes! Yes! Hot choco! You're so perfect!' He won't stop kissing me and squishing me. Is this what snow does to him? I wish it snowed every day.

We got sidetracked by everything being covered in white, that we somehow ended up in the shoopping street. Or something like that. There were a lot of restuarants and a chain of shops and stores. From high-class ones like Dior and Louis Vuitton, to more afforadable ones like H&M and such. It is a massive street, and it must take hours to go through them.

'I smell food.' He sniffed, as he does, and pulled me with him. I swear he has a dog's sense of smell. He smells things from miles away. And that's how we ended up in a some kind of a bakery/restaurant. Everything smells of freshly baked croissants and coffee. Kind of perfect for this weather.

'What date is it today?' I aks him as we sit down. Everything is covered in hearts and roses and such

'I have no idea. Why?' He shrugged, looking at me

'Ah, nothing. Nevermind.' I mumbled, still piecing it together. It took me a good minute to remember that it's Valentine's day. Shit! I completely forgot about it. But it seems he couldn't care less. He is smiling at his hot chocolate because there's cream on it, and they drew something on it with chosolate powder. I need to get him something, though. I want to.

'Wanna go shopping later? We can go through the stores and all that.' I'll have to be sneaky for this

'Sure. Whatever you want.' He beams, but it took a lot not to laugh. He had an entire milk moustache, and he quickly picked up on what I was looking at and started laughing, wiping his lips. 'Not embarrassing at all.'

'Nope. Just very cute.' 

We did as we said we would, going to random stores and just looking around. I must have been completely blinded by him enjoying the snow. How did I not notice all of this before? There are literally roses on every corner. Hearts and chocolates plastered everywhere. I really, trully am blind. The only good thing is that he didn't say a word either, so I can only hope he doesn't notice it much. Now, what do I get him, and how do I get it?

Something caught my eye in the window of Victoria's secret while we were walking by. It was just an idea, and I have never worn something like that before, but when if not on Valentine's day? Looking inside, it's only women. There's not a chance he would go inside.

'I'm almost out. Wanna come with?' I pull him towards the shop, and he kind of freezes. He looked behind me at the glass and just looked at me in shock.

'Relax.' I started laughing. 'I use a body spray from their shop. You know, the Vanilla one?'

'Ooooh. They do that in these shops?' He seemed so confused

'They sure do. Wanna come with me or...?' Please say no. Please say no.

'I think I'm good. There are 30 people in there and it's all women. I don't feel like being chased out.' He snorts. 'I will, howerever, go find a toilet. I drank too much.'

'Okay.' I chuckle. 'I'll only be a minute so we can meet up out here again.' 

'Deal.' He pecked me on the cheek and went towards the restaurant across the street, while I went into the shop.

Instead of searching for it, I'll just ask someone. I found the first lady that was working there, and almost ran to her. 

'I'm sorry to bother, but would you be able to help me?'

'Oh, absolutely.' She smiled as much as she could. I hope they pay her well

'The lingerie in the front glass, the red one, where can I find it in the shop?' It's a huge store. If I went on a search, it would take me ages

'Come with me.' She took me straight there and helped me find my size within. I thought I'd feel a lot more weirded out buying this, but it wasn't weird at all. Kind of exciting to be honest.

And within 2 minutes, I was at the register with the lingerie, stockings and two bottles of the body spray I use. I did say I came here for it. I had a small backpack, so I put the lingerie in it to hide it, and kept the bottles in the bag. 

He was walking over just as I came out, so it worked out perfectly.

'You are fast.' He smiles

'Yep. I can keep smelling nice now.' I joke, raising my bag

'You do smell amazing.' He giggled and leaned right into my neck, pretending to sniff me, but he actually lightly bit me, making me giggle at him. A dork.

'Save that for home you little honry monster.' I tease him, pushing him lightly away

'If I want to bite my girlfriend, then that's what I'll do. Deal with it.' He got all sassy, flinging his arm around my shoulders as we kept walking

'I can live with that.' 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

97.8K 3.1K 26
On one drunken night, you find yourself almost sleeping with your best friend... the same best friend that used to date your other friend and is the...
10.3K 2.7K 27
"ꜰᴏʀ ʜɪᴍ, ɪᴛ ꜰᴇʟᴛ ʟɪᴋᴇ ʙᴇɪɴɢ ᴀ ᴋɪɴɢ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴄʜᴇᴄᴋᴍᴀᴛᴇꜱ ɪɴ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ᴄᴏʀɴᴇʀ ᴏꜰ ʜɪꜱ ꜱᴛᴇᴘꜱ" © smoothasjimin 2019. All Rights Reserved. Published on Nov. 2019 C...
1.2K 123 17
[The final book of The Seven Deadly Sins series "Love Rules All Sins"] In their new life, Eunsook and Jungkook run into each other. Like a cruel twis...
277K 10.9K 36
"Fuck you Jimin" "I killed someone for you so fuck you too" {warning: this is probably the most extra af story you've ever read} COMPLETED: January 1...