Taste of Blood ||TK||

By author_ryun

The dark cloud from Koo's life slowly faded away the moment he realize the heartless person also loved him ba... More

Chapter 1β˜…
Chapter 2β˜…
Chapter 3β˜…
Chapter 4β˜…
Chapter 5β˜…
Chapter 6β˜…
Chapter 7β˜…
Chapter 8β˜…
Chapter 9β˜…
Chapter 10β˜…
Chapter 11β˜…
Chapter 12β˜…
Chapter 13β˜…
Chapter 14β˜…
Chapter 15β˜…
Chapter 16β˜…
Chapter 17β˜…
Chapter 18β˜…
Kim Namjoon????
Chapter 20β˜…
Chapter 21β˜…
Chapter 22β˜… πŸ’§
Chapter 23β˜…
Chapter 24β˜…
Chapter 25β˜…
Chapter 26β˜…
Chapter 27β˜…
Chapter 28β˜…
Chapter 29β˜…
Chapter 30β˜…
Chapter 31β˜…
Chapter 32β˜…
Chapter 33β˜…
Chapter 34β˜…
Chapter 35 πŸ’¦
Chapter 36β˜…
Chapter 37β˜…
Chapter 38β˜…
Chapter 39β˜… [The End]

Chapter 19β˜…

1.1K 50 2
By author_ryun

Mr. Kim and Koo spend whole day together. They visit many places and have so much fun.

But things turning intimated when Koo accidentally touch Mr. Kim's crotch area when they're on a roller coaster. Koo did notice the immediate arousal inside his pant but decided to ignore it.

But Mr. Kim on the other hand had a painful time. The urge to have Koo here in front of everyone is taking all over. Whatever Koo does made him more horny by time goes.

Mr. Kim almost dragged Koo to the car though he didn't want to leave so early.

He forcefully kissed Koo but Koo's quick response made it a hot make out session.

Mr. Kim hold on his neck while kissing him hungrily. And his other hand is travelling around Koo's lower body which made Koo also turn on.

The kiss turn into more sloppy. They're tongue fought with each other and they both leave sinful noises.

Koo can't hold it anymore. He unbuckled Mr. Kim's pant and about it open it but Mr. Kim hold his hands.

Mr. Kim: This place is not safe Koo. Wait until we reached home.

He said and start driving his car. Koo's patience keep losing and that's why he get closer to Mr. Kim and give a sniff kiss on his neck. Mr. Kim closed his eyes tightly for a second.

Koo licked his neck sometimes. Mr. Kim. shivered and pushed him away.

Mr. Kim: Patience darling. If you behaving like this we might end up causing an accident and broke our bones instead of breaking the bed.

Koo whined visibly. He can't keep himself calm. One of his hand slipped inside his pant and start to stroke his lil one. Mr. Kim gulp seeing the view. But at the same time he have to keep his eyes on the road.

Koo start to moan softly. The pace is start to getting faster. That's when Mr. Kim ordered him.

Mr. Kim: Undressed yourself!

Koo did it immediately.

Mr. Kim: Now fuck yourself baby boy.

Koo licked his lips after getting permission. He coated his middle finger with his saliva and slowly insert it into his hole.

Koo : Fuck! It's so tight.

He moan shamelessly when his wall start to stretching around his finger. He added another one and slowly thrust in n out.

Koo: It feels so fucking good.

And now it's start to become more hard for Mr. Kim to control himself. His right hand leaves car steering and grab Koo's dick and start to stroke it fastly.

Koo feels like he's in heaven. His moan getting more louder.

Koo: Shit. Daddy. Fuck me hard. Please.

He said became a mess. His two finger is scissoring himself while Mr. Kim stroking his dick fastly. It's just a feeling he can't express in a word.

They finally reached to their house and the car entered the tunnel. Mr. Kim diverted his eyes from road to Koo just to see the most sinful sight ever.

Koo's both leg is on the air. He's holding his left knee with the help of his left hand and right hand is working on his ass. Eyes tightly closed and lips is apart leaving hot and sinful noises. His body is start to sweating right beside the AC.

Mr. Kim: Fuck. I can't hold back darling.

He cursed loudly. Koo opened his eyes after hearing Mr. Kim.
Feeling his eyes on him. He blushed. Mr. Kim come closer and bite his earlobe.

The stroking has been stopped for a moment but Mr. Kim start to do it again. Koo also thrust his finger speedily.

Koo: Cum-ming. Fuck daddy. I'm cumming.

Koo screamed after hitting his prostate. But Mr. Kim holding him back by placing his thumb on the up of his dick.

Mr. Kim: No baby. You can't cum yet.

Koo: Plea-ase let me c-cum.

He pleaded but Mr. Kim didn't said anything. Koo is having very hard time. When the car stopped in the basement. Mr. Kim hurriedly come out and carried Koo.

Somehow he managed to come to the bedroom and throw Koo on the bed. The way Koo's dick got slapped between the mattress and his stomach due to thrown away made Mr. Kim's dick twitch.

He jump on Koo and start to suck his dick. Koo rolled his eyes back due to pleasure. Not after a hot suck. He screamed and released his seed on Mr. Kim's mouth who gulped every drop of the liquid.

He apart and look at Koo who is already looking back. He smashed his lips, Koo can taste his own cum. Mr. Kim leave his lips and undressed himself giving Koo a very good show to enjoy.

Koo's hand automatically grabbed his dick after seeing Mr. Kim's stood massive dick.

Mr. Kim smirked seeing his neediness.

Mr. Kim: Come baby. Suck it. Make your daddy full.

Koo goes on his fours. His ass is up on the air as he grabbed the big length with his tiny hands.

He stroke it. Mr. Kim's dick jerked on his hands after feeling the hot tongue. He licked a straight length for few times and shoved it into his mouth.

He keep bobbing his head up and down looking at Mr. Kim's eyes innocently.

Mr. Kim grabbed his hair tightly and throw his head back.

Mr. Kim: You're getting nasty day by days. Yes baby, keep sucking.

Koo's speed increasing after getting compliment. But all of sudden Mr. Kim picked him up and pushed him on the wall and insert his dick in one go.

It's happened way to fast that Koo didn't realize what just happen. When his hole getting ripped by his long dick, he released the loudest scream ever. His eyes getting teary due to the pain.

Mr. Kim stayed silent until Koo's breath start to calm. He hold Koo's knees and start to thrust.

Koo hold Mr. Kim's neck tightly and shut his eyes. At first it hurts a little bit but soon he found the pleasure. They both connect their lips and kissed each other. Koo's moan got muffled between their kiss.

Mr. Kim: That's a good position to fuck you brainless.

Koo: Ahhh s-so big.

Mr. Kim: And so fucking tight.

Curse of curse leaving Mr. Kim's mouth with every thrust which made Koo's mind blank. He start to drooling. Mr. Kim's mouth watering seeing the sight. He licked his drool and connect their lips again. The kiss sloppy and slowly.

His thrust became faster and harder. Koo is now screaming his heart out. He's not even close when Mr. Kim suddenly cum inside him.

Koo's eyes widened. Mr. Kim never cummed before him. But when he remembered Mr. Kim didn't released when he was giving him blowjob. He relaxed.

Cumming once can't stopped him. He again thrust inside him. Cum is dripping down from Koo's hole.

Koo: You did h-have a lot of strength daddy. Fuck me harder. Mad-de me see the heaven. OMG.

He screamed when Mr. Kim hit his prostate. Mr. Kim throw him on the mattress on his fours and start to pound inside him from behind.

Koo grabbed the bedsheet tightly. After getting hit on his prostate again and again. He finally reached on his high.

Koo: Cu-mming.

He breathlessly said and get permission.

Mr. Kim: YOU.ARE.ONLY.MINE.

Mr. Kim said after every thrust and again cum inside Koo's hole. Koo can't hold the strength. His lower body fall on the mattress and Mr. Kim's big dick popped out from his hole which made some cum striking out here and there.

Y'all you're getting entertainment freely but didn't vote yet. That's so fucking rude.

Leave your thoughts on the comment box. 💓

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

708K 29K 63
jeon jungkook a billionaire a psycho mafia king who don't know the meaning of mercy. always kill his victim in most cruel way. have no one. want some...
431K 18K 43
You read mafia stories ,where a mafia kidnapped an innocent boy or girl,to tortured them and at last that mafia fall for his captive Right?? But thi...
60.2K 2.3K 52
Being a mafia you have to handle Alot of shit you have to handle your enemy but what if your enemy is your own husband Where two loving family KIM an...
975K 47.1K 40
"You sure got the guts huh?" "P-Please spare me, Sir..." "Are you nuts? Everyone knows the rule, moron. If you touched my precious one time, I'll cut...