Blush |BTS JIMIN HIGH SCHOOL...

By AllForMrPark

An infamous school slut with traumatizing life she keeps hidden, finds comfort in the blushing mess of a guy... More

Welcome
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43 (+18)
44
45 (+18)
46
47
48
49
50
51 (+18)
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59 (+18)
60 (+18)
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68 (+18)
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76 (+18)
78
79
80
81
82 (+18)

77

428 20 3
By AllForMrPark

'Someone had a good nap.' My dad was teasing me as Jimin kept pulling me along. Well, I kind of held onto the back of his hoodie as we walked through the airport.

I slept through most of the flight. After we... did what we did, we both fell asleep. But it seems only I have issues waking up. I kept holding onto him much like a kid would onto their mom not to get lost. But it was because I'm so sleepy that I have no clue still what's going on.

'Come on, cutie.' Jimin took my hand in his, pulling me a bit closer as I was a bit behind him. 'You need to wake up a little.'

'What time is it?' I mumble, looking around to try and figure it out, but we're inside so no sign of outside life

'It's 7 in the evening.' My dad grins

I completely forgot about the time difference. It's around 3 in the afternoon on Korea. This is so weird.

Jimin managed to pull me through the rest of it, and by the time we got to the exit, I kind of woke up.

'Ah, there he is.' My dad grins and walks off a bit faster, hugging some random guy, talking to him in English. 'Thanks for coming to get us, Mark.'

'Don't even know why you're thanking me.' The man was maybe my dad's age, a bit shorter and with pitch black hair, blue eyes, a freshly shaved face.

'Sorry, I keep being rude. This here is my wife, Sumi.' He gestured to my mom, and she nearly fell over from shock. Me included. He just introduced her as his wife.

'N- nice to meet you.' My mom bows, introducing herself in English. I guess her English is not that bad. I don't really remember her talking in English. I was too young.

'We don't bow here.' The man chuckles, offering his hand to her. 'I'm Mark Newson. Lovely to meet you.'

'This must be Angel.' He takes my hand. 'You two are copy-paste.' He laughed a little, looking between me and my dad

'You could say so.' I smile. 'It's lovely to meet you, Mister Newson.'

'Oh, you speak English! Awesome!' He then looked at Jimin, offering his hand as well. 'I don't think I know you.'

'Aaah, that's my future son in law. Jimin Park. Great guy.' My dad beams proudly. I don't think Jimin understood anything but his name, so he smiled a little bit uncomfortably

'Nice to meet you.' Jimin shook his hand, talking in almost a broken English. He is so cute!!

'Son in law you say?' Mark kept smiling, looking at the two of us. 'You look a bit young to get married.'

'It's just my dad being overly excited. We're not getting married.' Not yet at least. I chuckled a little at him.

'Are all Korean guys this good-looking or...?'

Poor Jimin must have felt so weirded out as all 4 of us looked him up and down.

'Not all of them. I just gave good taste.' I beam, then quickly explain to Jimin. 'Sorry. He asked if all the Korean guys were so handsome.'

'Oh, wh- what?' He started laughing. 'Am I supposed to say thank you or something?'

'I understand nothing, but it sounds cool!' The guy laughs, giving us thumbs-up. Americans really are weird. 'Let's get moving to avoid the traffic.'

Just getting outside, it was a massive difference. This is nothing like Korea. It's all massively crowded, and everyone is walking into everyone, without so much as an apology. All the chattering is in English, and everyone is in some sort of rush, pushing through. The only thing that's the same is the weather. It's cold. Freezing cold.

We followed him outside to a minivan and jumped in.

I jumped into the back seat with Jimin, while my parents got in the front row, talking to Mark as he drove.

Jimin was holding my hand tightly, watching everything through the window as we drove past things. But I did, too. I don't remember a thing, so in a way, it's like I'm here for the first time.

'I don't know what I expected. I saw so many movies and shows with New York, and nothing like like it does there.' Jimin chuckled lightly, not looking at from the window

Much like you would imagine, it's a concrete jungle. Skyscrapers, buildings, and long roads with a million people on the sidewalk.

'That's so cool.' He was smiling in the most beautiful way, his entire face lighting up at he was looking at the empire state building while we drove near it

Gosh he is gorgeous... I took a picture, but he noticed and only smiled wider. I suppose he's dealt with it.

'Look.' He pulled me lightly, pointing to it. 'It looks so much cooler than in the movies. Wanna go there and see it up close one day?'

'Absolutely. We can go anywhere.' I hug his arm. 'That's why we're here.'

'Also, please don't leave my side. I will get lost. I can't speak English to save my life.' He looked a bit traumatized saying it, so it was a bit funnier than needed, but understandable. 'Hey, it's not funny.' He scolded me, but he was laughing along

'No need to worry. I'm not gonna leave you on your own.' I hug his arm. 'You're not getting rid of me that easily.'

'Well, we're here.' My dad announces, breaking apart our little joking quarrel

The car stopped and turned off, letting us all out. 'Welcome to New York.' My dad beams

'Wow...' Jimin spun around slowly, taking all the sights in. 'So cool.'

'So, I figured it would be better if you two had your own peace, so here.' He gives me two sets of keys

'What is this?' I ask, looking at the keys in my hand, then at my dad

'Come, come.' He giggled and we followed him into a fancy building, going straight for the lift. This is a massive place. The building has 60 floors, and we are on the top one. A friggin penthouse.

'So, this is where you two will be staying. I bought this ages ago but haven't used it. I just wanted to have a cool place. Kid of sad when I think about it...' He started rambling, then shook his head. 'Anyway, go in. Go, go.'

I used the key and opened the door, and instatly felt my breath stuck in my throat.

'Fuck. Me.' Jimin cursed at the same sight, quite loudly at that, but honestly, I'm right there with him. My poor mom went white in her face as well from the shock. My dad, though, he found it funny.

This is not a normal fucking house. This costs millions and millions. How fucking rich is he?!!?!

'Go, take a stroll.' He giggled, giving me ad Jimin a light push forward

'I'm gonna faint.' Jimin says to me, taking my hand in his, although this felt more like he will actualy collapse. I might, too.

'You and me both.'

INSPO FOR THE PLACE:

'You are in quite the centre of the city, so everything is pretty close. We will only be minutes away, so if there's anything you need at all, please just call and I'll be over in a second. Also...' My dad kept talking, but I was hoenstly completely zoned out. The view in this place is enough to kill me.

'Bye!' I only heard that before the door closing. I turned around to see a black card on the table with a paper under it.

Use this to get yourselves whatever you want. Save your money and don't even think to complain. Especially him. Have fun and explore away. We will seeyou tomorrow!
Dad xx

I spun the card in my hand a few times, trying to figure out if I'm hallucinating or not, but it doesn't seem like it.

Jimin was still stuck by the window, just looking at everything under us. Being so high up, we can literally see every single building in the city.

I suddenly heard a slap, and it was Jimin, just smacking himself. 'Okay, I'm awake.' He turned and looked around t se only me there. 'Where are they?'

'I have no idea either. They left.' I scoff in shock. 'I'm gonna have a stroke.'

'I need to call my mom. Just in case I die, so she knows what's going on.' He fumbled with his phone, and video called his mom

'Hi, baby!!' She waved all happily. 'How was your flight? How is it there? How are you feeling?'

'Um... I'm.. I'm in shock. I think. Look at this.' He turned the camera and walked through the place, showing her everything

'Oh, dear god. What movie did you jump into?' Even she was flabbergasted

'I'm wondering the same, mom. I'm ready to drop dead.'

'Where is Angel?'

'She's here, also half dead. We didn't exactly see this coming. And they left us here on our own. Her parents are in a different place.'

'That's all for the two of you?!!?!'

'Yep. You won't be mad if I stay here, right?' He chuckles

'At this point, I'd be mad if you did return.' She laughs, joking along. 'Thank you for calling me, honey, but you must be tired. Go. Get some rest. Enjoy yourselves, okay?'

'Yeah, mom, we will. Goodnight.' He waved a little before hanging up

'I gotta show this to the guys.' He mumbled and then ran through the place, taking and sending pictures into their groupchat, getting a video call back within 2 minutes with all three of them.

'WHAT THE FUCK WHERE ARE YOU!!!' Jungkook was straight up screaming

'SHOW US SHOW US!' Hobi screamed so loud that the spaker on the phone screached

Jimin walked through the place, showing them all the things, and of course, the view, explaining to them how insane it is.

'Where is she?' Taehyung asks, and Jimin sits down next to me, putting me on the camera as well

'Hi.' I wave lightly

'Angel. I'm sorry. I lied. I have loved you all these years. Will you marry me?' He even got down on one knee in his room. What an idiot.

Hobi and Jungkook started screaching and dying in laughter, not that it was different for me. I didn't see his one coming, and it was fuinnier than I cared to admit. Jimin didn't find it as funny, though.

'I will actually kill you when I'm back.' Jimin warned him in that cold, strict tone of his

'Fuck what we told you the other week. DO IT!' Jungkook screamed at Jimin

'You guys are idiots on a square.' Jimin sighed, shaking his head

'If you don't, I will!' Hobi kind of threatens

'Do you wish to die, too?' Jimin is in full pout mode

'Angel, you are the most beautiful, amazing soul. I love you from the bottom of my abs! I'd say my heart, but my abs are bigger.' Jungkook cuts in

'You guys really are idiots. None of this is mine, you do realize that?' I laugh. 'And I'm marrying him.' I giggle at Jimin, hugging his arm. 'Good luck in your search, though.'

'NO! Angel, hear me out!' Taehyung starts again

'Okay. Bye.' Jimin just codly hung up, leaving his phone on the side. Finally. Silence. 'I'll kill all three of them.'

'You're cute when you're jealous.' I smile at him. 'But there is really no need for that.' I pushed him back on the sofa, getting on his lap

He didn't hesitate to pull me close, sliding me completely to himself. 'We're gonna be living alone for an entire month. Just us two.' He smirks, licking his lips. 'There are so many things I want to try with you.'

'We better start on that tonight.'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

99.3K 3.1K 30
[ONGOING ๐Ÿ”ž] #8 insanity :- Wed, May 15, 2024. #2 yanderefanfic :- Sat, May 18, 2024. After y/n became an orphan, she had to do everything by herself...
10.5K 105 6
Stray Kids X You ๐ŸฃBang Chan x1 ๐ŸฃKim Woojin x1 ๐ŸฃLee Minho x1 ๐ŸฃSeo Changbin x1 ๐ŸฃHwang Hyunjin x1 ๐ŸฃHan Jisung x1 ๐ŸฃFelix Lee ๐ŸฃKim Seungmin ๐ŸฃYan...
11.1K 578 11
โ˜˜Completedโ˜˜ "What are you doing at here alone? Its raining heavily tho everyone should be head to home." ๏ผŠโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆ๏ผŠโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆ๏ผŠโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆ๏ผŠโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆ๏ผŠ "Ask that to yourself...
10.5K 375 25
แƒ™แƒแƒ แƒžแƒแƒ แƒแƒชแƒ˜แƒฃแƒšแƒ˜ แƒกแƒแƒฆแƒแƒ›แƒ แƒกแƒแƒ“แƒแƒช แƒแƒ แƒ˜ แƒ’แƒแƒ’แƒแƒœแƒ แƒแƒ แƒ˜ แƒ›แƒแƒคแƒ˜แƒแƒ–แƒ˜แƒก แƒ›แƒแƒฎแƒ”แƒจแƒ˜ แƒ›แƒแƒฎแƒ•แƒ“แƒ”แƒ‘แƒ˜แƒแƒœ.