|| ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐๐ซ๐จ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ๐จ๐ซ...

By Thvxtalez_7

๐—ง๐—”๐—˜๐—›๐—ฌ๐—จ๐—ก๐—š: y/n you again failed in exam! Didn't I told you that if you again fail then what I'll do hu... More

1. Introduction
2. professor Kim
3. maths homework
4. I love her
5. Lazy
6. rude jerk
8. his past
9. dude I'm your wife
10. jealous
11. jungkook?
12. first date!! omo
13. why can't you leave me?
14. new professor
15. that b!tch
16. who's that guy?
17. boyfriend!?
18. Lie
19. shopping
20. something is fishy
21. the truth
22. Kim family
23. handsome jerk
24. where is Jimin??
a new book
25. The principal's entry
26. Jimin's replacement
27. Exam time
28. cheating
29. confusion
30. Jerkss everywhere
31. date??
32. arguments
33. Regret
34. Anger
35. apology
36. Crush??
37. punishment
38. Theif!
39. Tutor!
40. feelings
41. vacation

7. surprise test

5.6K 197 8
By Thvxtalez_7

Welcome <<안녕
Let's start 🌟
.
.
.
.
[TIME SKIP TO NEXT DAY]
AT UNIVERSITY
Author pov:~

Y/n entered the class room . And took her seat . Nancy also entered in and saw y/n . But y/n ignored her . Nancy also ignored her , they both rolled their eyes at each other . (Like enemies 😑)

After sometime Taehyung came . Everyone greeted him and he also .

Taehyung: So students get ready today is your surprise test .

Everyone widened their eyes in shock .

Girl-1: but sir it's not fair ..... We aren't prepared ....

Taehyung: that's why it's called surprised test !! Got it . (Cold as always) and if anyone have any problem they can leave right now .
Bcz it's not a compulsory test . I won't add this marks In finals . But it's for your goods .

After hearing this some of the students started leaving the class .

Jimin looked at y/n .
Jimin: hey y/n let's go .
Y/n: huh.. but .....you know.. naa!!
Jimin: don't worry , he siad it's not compulsory . So let's go .

Y/n was also not prepared for the test but if she skipped this test then he will surely get angry on her again . But jimin was continuously insisting her so she looked at taehyung .
Who was already staring at her .

She looked at him with "asking for permission" eyes . But he was giving her cold expressions .

Jimin: babe let's go don't think too much .
He dragged her and went out of the class . But y/n was resisting him .
While taehyung was getting angry .

But y/n again came to the class and sat on her seat . Taehyung's anger vanished .

Taehyung: ok let's start .

Than he started distributing exam sheets .

TIME SKIP
[AT HOME]

Y/N came early today . She got freshen up than changed into comfy clothes . As she came early today so she thought to make dinner for taehyung as a hope that he will not get angry after seeing her results . (The so called surprise test was the worst test you had gave today . Only a few answers were currect)

She started preparing dinner . After completing she went to living room and started watching her fav k-drama "true beauty" .

After sometime the door bell rang .
Y/n went and opened the door reaveiling taehyung . As always with his cold attitude he entered in and sat on the couch as he was tiered .

Y/n: how was your day ? (Came with him at the living room and sat beside him )
Taehyung: hectic (short reply😑)

She went to the kitchen and came out with a glass of water .

Y/n: take this ( soft smile )

He gulped the water in one drink .

Taehyung: y/n
Y/n: yes ?
Taehyung: from tomorrow you will not gonna stay with that guy (strictly)
Y/n: whom are you talking about??
Taehyung: your so called best friend
Y/n: are you talking about jimin ??
Taehyung: hmm
Y/n: but why and how can you say that . He is my only friend whom I share everything . He is my soulmate

Taehyung felt jealous as she said jimin is her soulmate .

Taehyung: Just stay away from him . Can't you make female friends . He is such a spoiled brat and you are also spoiling by staying with him .
Y/n: No taehyung I can't . I don't have any other friends in Seoul except jimin . I had some friends when I was at Busan . But after living Busan I don't have any contact with them . Jimin is the one who helped me when I was alone . He is my bff . I love....

She stopped suddenly realising what she was going to say , actually it's normal to say I love you as a friend between them but infront of her husband how can she say love you to another person .

Y/n: i-i mean I like him as my best friend .
Taehyung: whatever I just want good grades got it .

Y/n nodded .

Taehyung pov:~

How can she say love you to that shorty . I don't want to ruin her friendship but I'm her husband she should say love you to me , she never said that to me arghhhhh!! But that's my fault I always behave cold and strictly towards her . But if I don't than she will be a spoiled brat like that shorty jimin .
Just wait Kim y/n until you complete your graduation just wait . I'll control myself but if you cross your limits than you will see my pervert side .

Taehyung pov end ✓

Taehyung saw that y/n was watching phone . He suddenly snatched her phone .

Taehyung: what are you watching??
Y/n: what are you doing !! I was waiting for this scene but uh....

Taehyung checked she was watching kdrama and I was the kiss scene .

Taehyung: so you were waiting for this scene huh??
Y/n: um.. no-no I was... (Embarrassed)

Before taehyung could say anything she ran from there to their room .

Taehyung: cute (chuckeld)

Taehyung also came to their shared bedroom .
Y/n was on her study table . He went near her

Taehyung: what are you studying ??
Y/n noticed him . She was still embarrassed . She replied without looking at him .

Y/n: maths
Taehyung: hm

Than he went to take a shower .
Y/n saw his laptop which he kept on bed before going to bathroom . A mischievous idea crept on her mind .

.
.
.
.
~ To be continue ~

.
.
.
×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Byee
Thank
You
For
Reading
🌟
I will update it Tomorrow agian
°^.......................................^°

One vote 👍🌟

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

153K 7K 42
Me:"W-what happened T-Taehyung"i said backing away my back hit the wall he was stepping closer and closer to me and i didn't know what to do at that...
86K 3.6K 62
"This marriage is only meant on papers and there is nothing to you to hope something from me. UNDERSTAND!!!" - he growled making his wife flinch for...
56.9K 4.8K 53
ARRANGE MARRIAGE AU " It hurts, It hurts when person giving you the best memories ends up becoming memories, it hurts so fucking much and you don't...
43.8K 1.6K 26
"Thi-rty ...." "COUNT B*TCH!", he blasts with anger "Or you want me to begin from one again?!" " N-oh!" I cried louder. "T-Thirt-y thr-ee-h" finally...