Blush |BTS JIMIN HIGH SCHOOL...

Av AllForMrPark

An infamous school slut with traumatizing life she keeps hidden, finds comfort in the blushing mess of a guy... Mer

Welcome
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43 (+18)
44
45 (+18)
46
47
48
49
50
51 (+18)
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59 (+18)
60 (+18)
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68 (+18)
69
71
72
73
74
75
76 (+18)
77
78
79
80
81
82 (+18)

70

352 23 1
Av AllForMrPark

ANGEL POV

It's been 2 weeks, and Jimin is still not budging. He keeps saying that he's thinking about it, but it doesn't seem like it.

To me, it looks more like he already decided not to go, but he is either afraid to tell me, or he simply doesn't want to hurt me. Either way, I would rather know the answer. I have annoyed the life out of him, and I am more than aware of it. But he doesn't even complain about it, which makes me feel even worse. If someone asked me the same question about 50 million times, I'd commit murder.

I'm only gonna ask him once more, and then I won't ask again. And then I'll make my decision on going or not.

'Oh, hello, Angel.' His mom opened the door, greeting me with a huge smile

'Evening, Miss Lee. Have you seen a really handsome guy around? Black hair, sometimes wears glasses, always hungry?' I joke

'Sounds familiar. I believe I have someone like that upstairs.' She laughs along, letting me inside

'Noonaaaa!!' Yujin ran out of nowhere, jumping on me

'Hiya, cutie.' I picked him up, kissing him all over his chubby cheeks, and he started giggling like crazy. He reminds me of Jimin so much when he giggles like this.

'Noona, are you and Jiminie hyung married?'

This kid really drops some bombs at times. And it seems his mom heard it as she was just shaking her head at him.

'Did you learn about it in school?' I can only guess that's where he got it from

'Mhm.' He nodded. 'We read a story about it. And in the story, the man and the woman hugged like you and hyung hug.'

'Did you already ask Jimin about this?' I bet that was the first question he asked him after school

'Mhm! Mhm!' He nodded violently. 'But he said I can't tell you what he said. It's a secret.'

'Ah, I see.' I joined his mom in laughing at him. 'If you whisper it to me really quietly, I won't tell anyone. It can be our little secret. Do you wanna tell noona what hyung said?' I tickle him a little, making him giggle cutely

'Okay.' Note to self, never tell a thing to this kid. He spills the beans. He hugged me closer, whispering into my ear, even covering his mouth with his hands so their mom didn't hear. 'Jiminie hyung said noona is not his wife, but he said she will be. Hyung said he loves noona a lot.'

'Well, hyung told you the truth.' I smile at him. 'Do you want me to tell you a secret?'

'Mhm! Mhm!' He gets so excited

'Noona loves Jiminie hyung a lot, too. And noona will marry Jiminie hyung, so he will he noona's husband.' I whispered it all to him

'That's so cool!' He squished me around the neck really tightly

'Can noona go see hyung now? We can play later. Promise.'

'Okay!' He was surprisingly lenient and didn't argue, getting down from me

'Wanna tell omma what hyung and noona said?' Miss Lee asks Yujin, but he just coldly replied with 'No.'

'Wow. Everyone knows except me. Kind of rude. I really wonder what he said.' She snickers, winking at me. Yep. She knows.

I got to his room and knocked, receiving no answer. It took me a second to clock in the sound of the shower.

I figured I'd just wait, so I hopped on his bed, getting comfy.

I looked to his nightstand, seeing his glasses just resting there. I always did wonder how bad his eyesight is.

These might be a bit big for me, but I have nothing better to do.

'Huh. He really doesn't need them.' These barely have any difference to not wearing them.

I was looking at my phone, pulling the glasses up and down to see how much different it is, and it looks basically the same. Maybe the letters seem a bit further away when I have them on, but nothing else.

'Having fun?'

I was so into playing with glasses that I somehow completely missed Jimin coming into the room. He was standing by the door, apparently watching me do whatever I was doing.

He is... shirtless...

'Damn.' I mumbled to myself

He walked over, hopping on the bed next to me.

'I never imagined you with glasses, but you somehow look amazing with them.' He smiles widely, his eyes darting all over my face

'I think they look way better on you.' I took them off, sliding them gently on his face, placing them on the bridge of his perfect, little nose

He just let me do whatever, watching me as I did it.

I pushed his wet hair back a bit, revealing the little forbidden spot. The forehead.

'Beautiful...' I can't help but just look at him. He is ethereal.

'Is everything okay?' He reached over, gently cupping my cheek

'More than okay.' I smile at him. 'I was just in my little world, thinking about how beautiful my husband is.'

He looked a bit shocked for a second, then clicked his tongue. 'Yujin.'

'Yep.' I giggle. 'He sold you out for a tickle.'

'I even bought him ice cream to keep him quiet. Unbelieveable.' He scoffs

'I did tell him a secret, too. Maybe you can get one out of him.'

He smiled lighlty, reaching around my waist. It made me yelp a little in surprise when he pulled me on his lap, having me stradle him. 'How about I simply pull the secret out of you? Would that be possible?'

'Mm-mm.' I tease. 'No can do. Only Yujin knows.'

He pulled himself up a little, his arm sliding around me completely, wrapping around my back. Our chests were touching with how close he held me, his other arm around my lower back, holding my hips in place.

'You really won't tell me?' He murmured in that almost seductive tone, pecking me softly on the shoulder

'Mm-mm.' It was half an answer, half a sigh at the feeling of his lips on my shoulder

'What if I say please?' He keeps teasing, pecking me again, this time on the neck, right under my ear. 'It's only fair. You know my secret.'

'Ask...ask him.' I breathed out, gulping as he pecked my jaw, his hand now tangling into my hair

'If you didn't want me to know, you wouldn't have told him. I think you just wanted me to do this.'

Does he have to call me out like that?!

'But I guess you really won't tell me so I should stop.' He suddenly let go of me, and to say I was disappointed would be an understatement

I opened my eyes to see him smirking at me. This little shit...
'Why did you stop?'

'Did you not want me to?'

'You're mean.' I pout at him

'I will do whatever you want me to. All you have to do is tell me what you told him.' His hands were back on my waist, pulling me a bit closer once again

'Kiss me.'

Like earlier, he pulled himself up, tangling his fingers into my hair once again. I closed my eyes as soon as I felt his lips brush against mine, but the kiss never came.

I opened my eyes to see him lighlty licking his lips, but holding me just far enough for our lips not to actually touch. I tried kissing him, but he pulled my hair, pulling me back. I gasped a bit, not expecting him to do that. He never did that before.

'Mm-mm.' He hums. 'If this is what you want...' He licks his lips, '... then tell me the little secret.'

He pulled me in, but left the tiniest bit of space between us. Only enough to place his thumb on my bottom lip, tugging on is gently, almost massaging it, with his lips so close that his breath is tickling me.

'Be a good girl and tell me. Hmm?'

What. the. fuck?! Where is the long lost shy Jimin? What's going on?

'I told him I'm gonna marry you.' Aaaaand I lost.

A massive smile spread across his lips before he finally kissed me, making me compeltely melt in his arms. With all the teasing it felt like I have been waiting for years to kiss him. Every hair on my body is standing up from excitement, and all he's doing is kissing me.

'So... you're going to marry me?' He teases as he pulls away

'You told him that.' I mumble, trying to look away, but he grabbed my chin kind of rougly

'Look at me.' Fuck he turns me on so much. 'Do you not want to?'

'I- I do.'

'I can't hear you. You're gonna have to be loud and clear.' He just kept holding me, licking his lips and raising his chin a little

'I- I want to- I want to marry you.'

'God, I love you so much.' He slammed his lips on mine roughly, kissing me like it's the last thing he's ever going to do. It was such a heated, rough kiss that his lips didn't even land on mine a few times.

It was a long, deep, desperate kiss, and it left me a breathless mess. I genuinely needed to pull away just to breathe. Or I tried.

He grabbed my throat and pulled me back, holding me firlmy, but it wasn't painful in the least. 'Who said you could stop?'

And then he slammed his lips on mine once again.

*knock knock knock*
'Sorry if I'm dosturbing, but I'll be leaving in 5 minutes!'

'Coming!' Jimin yelled back, but he was still holding me by my throat lighlty, breathing against my lips.

'God damn it.' He cursed, almost growling, then bit into my bottom lip a bit rougher than he usually does. 'The things I wanna do to you right now...' he mumbled, kissing me one more time before he let go of my throat.

'Can- can we continue this later?' He turned me on beyond belief. I needed him. Badly.

'The moment Yujin is in his bed, you're mine. You're all mine.'

I've never seen him so... rough. The way he held me until seconds ago was so possesuve. Almost aggressive. And I want more. So much more.

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

628K 27.7K 200
FIRST OF ALL THIS IS "NOT" BL/YAOI Little Tyrant Doesn't Want to Meet with a Bad End[1-200] The moment the little tyrant of the nobles, Roel Ascart...
13K 1.1K 45
"ɪᴛ'ꜱ ɴᴏᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ꜰᴜᴛᴜʀᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ᴀꜰʀᴀɪᴅ ᴏꜰ. ɪᴛ'ꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇᴘᴇᴀᴛɪɴɢ ᴘᴀꜱᴛ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴍᴀᴋᴇꜱ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀɴxɪᴏᴜꜱ."🔮 ᴀ ᴘᴀʀᴋ ᴊɪᴍɪɴ ғᴀɴғɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ⚠️ ᴛʜɪꜱ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴀɪɴꜱ ᴛʜᴇᴍᴇꜱ...
38.3K 1.8K 49
Y/n has lived as an outcast for most of her life till now. Her mum persuades her to attend the Vampire Academy. There she finds herself surrounded by...
12K 261 29
{Book 1} SEQUEL BOOK OUT ‼️‼️ After volunteering for Hydras experiments, you touched the mind stone causing you to gain these unexpected powers...