Solivagant

By Fishcake29

The story of the overpowered Valkyire Satomi who hunts world serpent members in order to find her best friend... More

Pre-Prolouge
Chapter 1-My best friend
Chapter 3-My daughter, Seele
Chapter 4-Dead?
Chapter 5-Even though
Chapter 6-we never said it to each other
Chapter 7-We knew
Chapter 8-Herrscher of thunder
Chapter 9-memories
Happy Holidays!
A realy weird person
Battle
Unforgiving
Hunter and Pray
Friends to enemys
World serpent I
World Serpent II
Chapter 2-Serpent's Agent
World Serpent III
World Serpent IIII
Preperation done
The Queen and The Insect
Crushing an Insect
No one should suffer
Let the dead rest
We're counting on you, Mei
A Fox hidden in plain sight
Poisoned child
Tormented child
Loving A Herrscher?
At Jackal's Mercy
Maybe I am in love with a Herrscher
Rescue Mission Start!
I can feel her approach (like a fire in my blood)
Lightning Empress Awakened
Kevin Kaslana
Training
Welt Yang
A Ring on your Left Hand
Never out of energy
Not a chapter but a question regarding the story!
Awakening
Wind
Akiko
Raiden Part: 1
Raiden Part: 2
Raiden Part: 3
Raiden Part: 4
Raiden Part: 5
Raiden Part: 6
Raiden Part 7: A final memory of you
Raiden Part: 8
Head
Tonight
A Combat Test
Schicksal Secret Base
Hybrid
Emergency
Lightning Drums of Death
Dear Sister
Dear Sister II
Herald for Tomorrow
Trapcard
Suspended
Let's do this!
Bounty
Legion Herrscher

I Won

109 4 2
By Fishcake29

Raven knew exactly that she had no chance in suceeding her mission if she had to sneak in the Salt Lake AE base. Security is just too high for this, but it didn't stop her from positioning a few agents under her commant near the target area. She had the route of Cocolia's prison transport, apperently she was moved to another location, and after a careful examination of the map she gad decited where to place a few snipers.

World Serpent members usualy do not stay alive for long if they are captured. Raven figured that Cocolia's loyalty lay elsewhere so she needs to die before she decites it was a great time to tell some secrets. The timing was horrible and quite late, yes, but with everything going on it made sence.

Now the assassin had to wait for the transport to pass by. Jackal even gave her a little treat before she left. A nice Panzerfaust 3 (Tank fist 3) to destroy the vehicle that Cocolia was in.

Normaly she would just use a normal rifle or the 3rd Divine Key on her back, but a mission like this needed a boom. (She also worried for AE picking up the Divine Key's energy signature when it fires.)

And in case there where suvivors they would just shoot them down, hence the snipers, and thanks to Fox and her getting rid of a lot of AE Mechs in the mountains, the Valkyries where occupied elsewhere. It did make her mission to kill Elham kind of a mission for Fox but that was okay.

Said Valkyries where currently at their given locations.

Satomi's group hadn't had any luck with finding anything.
"Did the others find anything?" Satomi asked.

This mission felt so weird and just wrong. Something was going on.

"We recive no word from the other teams." Kiana said. Satomi had trusted the kid with the important task of comunication with the other teams. The S-Rank wanted Kiana to feel a bit better and as an active part of the mission.

"Should I send something back?" Kiana asked. Satomi thought it through for a moment.

"No." Satomi said, her face expression changed to something more distant and worried.

Elham immediantly saw that something was going on in Satomi's head.

"What is it?" The black haired woman asked.

"It just feels very trusted. Getting us out here reminds me of that time." Satomi said with a more neutral tone. Elham immediantly understood that Satomi was talking about their very reunion after years of absence.

Elham realized she never apologized for wanting to kill Satomi. Where did that thought suddenly came from?

Martha and Theresa had no luck in finding anything either.

"I wonder if they got knocked down." Martha said. She hates missions in mountain area. She wasn't realy good at it either.

"If so then we are searching the area for nothing." Theresa said. She didn't like this mission either but what had to be done is to be done.

Martha suddenly fell down onto the ground. "Are you okay?!" Theresa asked and looked around before helping her up.

"Someone is watching us." Martha whispered as she stood up and removed the dust from her clothes.

Theresa nodded. Despite her own hightened sences, Martha was the one to notice the danger first. The two continued walking while trying to find out from where they are watched.

Now Theresa felt that presence as well. She looked up at Martha and gave a small, almost unnoticable nod.

The two spin around and attack the hideout of their follower, and Theresa used Oath of Judah's chains to try and wrap the person up.

She jumped out of her hideout before that could have happened. White hair was revealed, floating in the wind with a bright smile on her face.

"Fox." Martha simply said unhappy at the revelation. Theresa was angry as well. To her understanding, it was this woman who had kidnapped Satomi, a former student of hers.

"Greetings!" Fox said in her usual happy deminer.

"I'm suprised to see you here." Martha said and flipped her hair. She secretly activated her comm.

"Mission's a mission. I heared your little rebellion is at a stop." Fox said.

What? A rebellion? Theresa was suprised and worried at the same time. Was it a rebellion against AE or Otto?

Fox wasn't aware that Bronya, the twins, Kiana, Elham and Satomi where listening to the conversation.

Satomi was silent the whole time they listened but her entire body language changed from calm to highly on guard and alerted.

"None of your business. You better tell me what you want here, Fox." Martha said.

"Just wanted to see my family again." Fox said with a smirk, knowing she hit a nerve. Theresa looked pissed at the statement.

"You won't get any further. This ends today." Theresa said and attacked first. Chains flew in Fox's direction but the woman started running towards them while dodging.

"Hm?" She hummed as she felt a chain wrap around her left foot. Theresa grabbed her end of the chain and swung Fox against the mountain they where on. There wasn't much space to fight so she didn't fly too far.

Martha appeared infront of Fox and threw a stick she picked up right at the enemys head. Of course the other woman just cocked her head a bit and avoided getting hit, but it also gave Martha an opening to kick right inside Fox's belly.

The white haired woman pushed the pain out of her mind and continued the fight.

Satomi had listened to all that.

It just starts again like it did before. Fox is going to attack her friends. No, this time only Fox should suffer.

Satomi started moving her hands up to make the hand sign for her teleportation but Elham stopped her by just touching her wrist.

"Don't you dare go and fight alone." Elham said.

"This is my battle, not yours." Satomi said with a much more serious voice.

Kiana had never seen her like this. Satomi was rarely this serious. Whatever had happened without her knowlege was nothing good.

Elham still didn't let go.

"They can arrest her, there is no way Fox can stand up against two S-Ranker." Elham tryed to argue.

Kiana wasn't sure of what to say. She had barely any context to Satomi's history with that woman who just appeared. It still felt like Satomi was about to do something not good.

"I never said I was going to arrest her." Satomi said and looked down at Elham.

All Elham could see in Satomi's face was anger and pain.

"Satomi-" Elham was cut off by Satomi pulling her wrist and making Elham trip over her feet. The black haired woman let go of her friends hand.

"Sensei!" Kiana shouted but Satomi already teleported away.

Martha and Theresa proofed that they have the upper hand against Fox. They where mostly dominating the battle one occupying Fox's attention and the other one attacking from behind.

If Fox would not have so many prosthetics most of her bones would have been broken already.

"Principal! Satomi just teleported, she wants to go against Fox!" Kiana shouted into her comm.

"Don't worry, we are here too. We can arrest her." Theresa said into her comm.

Martha and Theresa where pretty close to Fox, but still out of range for any kicks and punches to be thrown.

"I don't think she conciders an arrest." Kiana said through comm.

Bronya and the twins had listened to it all.

"What do we do?" Rozaliya asked Bronya. The Herrscher girl activated her comm and contacted AE Base.

"Team Bronya to Welt, can you hear me?" Bronya said.
"Loud and clear." Welt confirmed.
"There is enemy activity at King's peak. Satomi-Sensei has teleported to fight the agent named Fox." Bronya reported.
"Understood. We go on yellow alert. Go to the pick up point." Welt ordered.
"Understood. Bronya out." Bronya said.

Meanwhile Satomi knew why it all felt so familiar to her. Fox had used this tactic before. Harming their troups, locking them out and then fighting or even killing them. It couldn't end like this again. People Satomi knew and love died because of Fox's actions.

No.

The whole World Serpent was at fault for so many deaths.

This time will be diffrent.

A loud bang filled the air as the three spotted Satomi standing right in the middle of them.

No one dared to move. Satomi's presence felt extremely massive and full of power ready to break out of it's host.

"Fox." Satomi said as she walked a bit closer to the similar looking woman. All the time she continued to look down at Fox, keeping eye contact but also walking with pure confidence.

"Das ist für meinen Vater."
(This is for my father.) Satomi said in german. Only Fox and Theresa understood what Satomi had said.

The Serpent member opened the battle by throwing a mighty punching combination at Satomi. The Valkyrie made no attempt in dodging the combo. Cold metal fists connected with Satomi's face, luring Fox into the feeling of security.

Theresa and Martha where about to jump in, thinking Satomi was struggeling, but Satomi threw a Honkai Energy wave at them to push them away. They flew further away then Satomi wanted, it was a pure acident.

Satomi had taken the energy behind the enemys punches and made it into her own energy to use. Another punch right against her sleeve followed and Satomi let herself fall down onto the ground. From her position, Satomi had a perfect place to attack Fox with her most deadly attack.

"It's not only my energy. It's the energy of everything I can tap into. While I can not drain my enemy, I can use their own precious energy they just used for an attack to make it into Honkai Energy and then do with it how I please. The more energy I saved the stronger I am." Satomi monolouged inside her head.

Satomi formed her fingers into a fingergun and aimed at Fox's right arm.

The woman had no chance to react to the immense spead of the attack that was about to hit her. Her only attempt was to get another poison dosis out of her pocket but death was already infront of her.

"Rote Kriegsmunition."
(Red war ammunition). Satomi said and fired her freshly created and just named technique off at Fox's arm.

A red ball of energy was fired towards the sky, removing Fox's arm. The metal of the arm was destroyed beyond repair and made into a flat piece of garbage.

Satomi stood up again. She was directly infront of Fox showing who had the real power.

Fox was still proceeding on what had happened. She wanted to move but her other prosthetic felt odd. As if important tech pieces had been pulled out of place.

Satomi took Fox's other arm by the biceps and placed her other hand on the womans shoulder. The Valkyrie ripped the metal arm out and just tossed it aside.

Fox fell on her knees as she realized it was over. Her time had come now. She could already hear the church bells ringing during her funeral.

Satomi moved her hand up and aimed her finger gun at her aunt.

"Any last words?" Satomi asked in english.
"No." Fox said and tryed to somehow get away from Satomi but the Valkyrie kicked her in the belly, drawing blood.

"Wir sehen uns in der Hölle."
(We will meet again in hell). Satomi said and fired off another red war ammunition towards Fox's head.

Another loud bang filled the air. Then it was all silent. Nothing was audible exept for the wildlife around Satomi.

Finaly she avenged her father and the many other souls who didn't come back home because of Fox.

It should be a satisfying moment, one that finaly filled her with the satisfaction.

It didn't. Satomi only looked at the pool of burned flesh and broken bones, as well as a lot of wires and blood infront of her.

"I can't stop here. Jackal and whoever of the Serpent I encounter is next." Satomi thought as she turned around, leaving the gooy mass of organic material to rot.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Theresa groaned as she stood up. What had hit them? They performed well against Fox but somehow they got knocked out. She moved her head and saw Martha laying beside her.

"You good?" The Captain asked Theresa. Martha's whole face was covered in blood and sweat.

"Better then you." Theresa said and touched her head. Her head hurt extremely, definetly a concussion. She also felt something wet dripping down her face and chin.

The sound of bones cracking suddenly filled the air. Then only silence.

Theresa stood up and leaned against a tree. Martha did her best to get up as well and with Theresa's help they finaly both stood somewhat steady.

"This is Martha, requesting immediant medical support." Martha said over comm.

"Copy that. Stay at your position." The voice said over the comm.

As both looked around, they realized they wheren't at the same position where they where when the fight started.

Just as they both started walking, Theresa leaned over a bush and vomited her last meal out. Martha held up the smaller once hair and focused on not vomiting as well.

Once Theresa was done she whiped her mouth and wordlessly continued to walk.

"Martha! Theresa!" Satomi's voice rang through the mountain area.

"Over here!" Martha said as louldy as she could but quickly found herself vomiting as well.

"Are you okay?!" Satomi asked as she saw Martha and Theresa in pretty bad shape.

"Already called in help." Theresa said as she whiped her mouth. "You won?" The principal asked.

"...Yeah. Yeah I did win." Satomi said. Her face was a bit stiff but on the inside she was celebrating. Finaly she had safed her people, no one was harmed by Fox and the threat was gone.

Finaly some satisfaction came in. They where safe. Her father and the many others who had died revenged.

A few minutes later a medical team arrived at their location, giving immediant treatment to the two injured. They also found what was left of Fox and covered it.

"What happened here?" Someone asked Satomi.
"Fox of the World Serpent was responsible for this. I only did what I had to do." Satomi said defending.

The medic only nodded and continued their work.

For once the world was silent. She only then noticed the missing presence of her comm in her ear. Strange, that never happened. Even with a more wilder fighting stile like Satomi had they always stayed.

"Meh." Satomi just said and walked over to the airship, ready to leave the mountain.

Multible miles away from them Elham was panicing.

"How is it that she always throws herself right into danger!" Elham said and walked around, waiting for an airship to pick them up and bring them over to Satomi. They wheren't able to reach either Satomi nor Martha and Theresa.

"Calm down, I'm sure she is okay by now." Kiana tried to calm the black haired woman down.

"But last time she wasn't." Elham said. Kiana put a hand on her shoulder to calm her down.

"Hey, Satomi did this since she started being a S-Rank Valkyrie. It's not like it never went wrong but she isn't stupid or repeats the same mistakes. Let's put some trust in her." Kiana said and tryed being reasonable.

"I know but I just hate how much she worrys me." Elham said.

"Perhaps you should say it to her." Kiana said. She had this strange feeling of familiarity with the situation, it was by all means not a good feeling.

Finaly the airship arrived. Both got onboard.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Satomi looked over to Theresa and Martha. It finaly came down to her that she is responsible for their injuries and their current state. Once they where a bit better she will apologize to them.

Closing her eyes for a moment she let herself feel the energy around her. It somehow all became more clearly now that she had freed herself from the burden of having to be careful not to kill her enemy.

Speaking of more clearly, Satomi felt a presense of great strengh right at the edge of the area she was able to feel.

It's presence was Herrscher like but it was strange. It wasn't complete but also not something half hearted put togheter.

"Huh? It's gone!" It's presence had dissapeared as fast as it came into Satomi's mind. This was weird.

Better to check this out.

"Uh, Satomi-kun? Your teammates want a report on your status." The pilot said.

"Oh right. Uhm tell them I have to check something out." Satomi said and quickly teleported away to the presence she felt, leaving the pilot in shock.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Raven was sitting in her hideout and both weapons beside her.

"I would not move if I where you." A female voice said. Raven felt a knife pressing at her carotid artery.

Not daring to do anything stupid, Raven layed the tank fist 3 down. She knew that right behind her was Satomi Geto.

"Your Raven. Kiana told us about you." Satomi said.

"я не могу понять." Raven said trying to get herself some time.

"Ha? I can't speak russian and I know you speak english! Didn't you get me when I said Kiana told us about you?" Satomi said, getting a bit angry.

"Hmpf. What do you want? I'm sure you would have killed me if there wasn't something you desire. Is it about Raiden?" Raven asked.

Satomi had actually teleported too close to this energy signature she had picked up, which seems to be some sort of rifle, and having never seen Raven in something a hunter would wear Satomi didn't react with a killing blow. Still, one that carrys such a weird weapon can only be Schicksal or World Serpent.

"This weapon feels strange. It has it's very own pattern but... it also feels similar to a Herrscher. Is that a Divine Key?" Satomi asked herself.

One thing after another. Now she must firstly eliminate the threat infront of her.

The white haired Valkyrie grabbed Raven by the neck and started chocking her.

"Next time you attack us make sure to bring the strongest people and your biggest cannon. So I can destroy it within a few seconds and-!" Satomi was cut off from her speach as she heared gunfire.

The bullets came in like a ball thrown by a second grader. All aimed at her head. The Valkyrie threw Raven away and braced herself.

With one single but quick and swift motion she moved her head out of the way. The bullets missed her but Satomi heard more gunfire.

"Must be snipers! I better grab Raven and the Divine Key." Satomi let action follow her thoughts. She ran to the place where she had thrown Raven but was pissed when the assassin wasn't there anymore.

"Okay how durable can a normal woman be?! That should have broken some bones god damn it!" Satomi shouted over the gunfire and dodged a few more bullets.

The shooters finaly realized that their target did not need any effort in dodging.

"Hi!" One of the shooter suddenly heard a female voice behind him. He turned around and was only able to see Satomi's foot incoming before the Valkyrie kicked him unconscious.

"Bonjour!" Another kick, another unconscious shooter.

"Cseść!" And the last one was knocked out. She threw all three on one pile.

Satomi fumbled her phone out of her pocket and called Levi.

"Aren't you on a mission?" Levi asked.

"I lost my comm and I need someone to pick up some Serpent Snipers." Satomi briefly explained.

"I can send you AERT Squad two. (Advanced Emergency Reaction Team, these are the Valkyries of the Ajax that did all missions the ship got. Satomi and Martha are part of them while Levi is not).

"Good choice. Tell them to hurry I still got Raven on the loose." Satomi explained.

Sadly, after a three hour search they did not find Raven.

After three and a half hours the mission has officialy ended and Satomi finaly returned to the Salt Lake Base where Elham had been waiting for her.

"Satomi!" Elham shouted a bit pissed.

"Now I am in trouble." Satomi thought as Elham walked towards her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 80 6
(Pokemon x MaleReader) (Y) the older brother of Galar's ghost gymleader Allister. Having left Galar at a young age to train in Shinno, and being off...
302K 9.5K 26
"Tou-san! Tou-san!" "Gomen, Hayumi, tou-san has to get to work now." And with that, he was gone . "But.......you promised......" . . . . . Hayumi Sen...
4.4K 146 6
Your ordinary reincarnation story featuring the ship between Female reader X Sirin. Cover art is from internet. (This is Honkai Impact fanfic.Bad Gra...
860K 19.6K 48
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.