Blush |BTS JIMIN HIGH SCHOOL...

By AllForMrPark

An infamous school slut with traumatizing life she keeps hidden, finds comfort in the blushing mess of a guy... More

Welcome
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43 (+18)
44
45 (+18)
46
47
48
49
50
51 (+18)
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59 (+18)
60 (+18)
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76 (+18)
77
78
79
80
81
82 (+18)

68 (+18)

611 25 6
By AllForMrPark

ANGEL POV

'Shhh... you can keep sleeping.'

'Jiminshi?' I'm in my bed. Asleep. Am I dreaming?

'It's me, baby. Don't worry. I'm not going anywhere. Sleep.'

This dream feels real. His lips on my cheekbone feel real. His arm around me feels real. I can smell him.

This is a nice dream.

-----

I had a minor heart attack fluttering my eyes open, but it was out of excitement.
Jimin was in my bed.

'Jiminshi?'

'Hey, baby. Good morning.' He propped himself up on the elbow, smiling down at me as he caressed my cheek

'What- how are you here?'

'Should I leave?'

'No!' I cluthed onto him like a cat, wrapping my leg around him so he can't move. 'Please don't leave. Stay.'

He laid down and pulled me close into the crook of his neck, giggling quietly. 'I wasn't going to leave. I'm just teasing you a little.'

'I thought I had a dream earlier. But you're really here.' This is the most amazing way to wake up. Being held by him.

'I'm sorry for sneaking in like this. I just... I missed you like crazy so I came to see you as soon as I woke up.' He murmured lowly, leaving a kiss on my hair

'I wish we could wake up like this every morning.' I nuzzle closer, taking in his scent

'I wish for that, too. Then I wouldn't have to leave the bed to hold you like this.'

'Jiminshi, do you think we could live together one day?' I am talking a bit of nonsense, but I would honestly not mind it. On the contrary, I want it.

His fingers gently lift my chin up just enough for me to look up at him.

Those stunning chocolate eyes gazing at me were more than enough to send my heart into a race, but the little smile those magnificent lips of his are holding are just about to finish me off.

'Is that something you'd want to do?' He asks in that soft voice, melting me from the inside out. The only problem is, looking at him like this, I completely forgot what I asked him. Plus the picture of him all dressed up from last night is still making my mouth water.

'Want to do what?' I mumble, my eyes stuck to his lips. How is he so perfect? I just want to kiss him until I can't breathe anymore...

He smiled even more, putting his hand over mine that I didn't even realize until now was on his face, then started gently pushing me back down on the bed, leaning over me.

'Wait! What are you-'

'I thought you wanted to kiss me until you can't breathe anymore.' He cooed, pecking my jaw softly

'What-' shit. I did not think that. I said that. Out loud.

His lips traced my entire jaw, very slowly, leaving tiny, light pecks until they were right next to my lips.

'Wait!' I stopped him before he kissed me, pushing him back a little, and kind of shocking him. 'I didn't brush my-'

'Angel. Shut up.' He spoke in almost a sharp tone, slamming his lips down on mine. I would push him away a little if he didn't have my hand pinned down to the pillow, not letting me do so.

The hand I had on his shoulder, he took it in his and lead me to the back of his neck, placing it there himself as he was kissing me. His entire body was pressed against mine, holding me almost hostage in my own bed. And I loved it.

I loved it when he would become like this. Kind of domimant. A bit rough. Doing whatever he wants.
I loved it when he would let me see the side of him that no one else knows he has.

'Jimin...' I breathed out his name, wanting him. All of him.

'Me too, baby, but we can't.' He was breathing just as badly as I was

'Why?'

'I didn't bring anything with me. I didn't exactly think this would be happening. And your parents are literally downstairs.'

'I- I have it.' I kind of figured I'd buy some protection myself. It does take two people for this, and he's bought more than enough so far.

'You- you have condoms?' He almost giggled at me

I nodded, looking up at him. 'I got those that you always buy.'

'But your parents-'

'We can be quiet. Please.' I held his face, massaging his lips gently. 'I really, really, really want you.'

He kissed me almost roughly, running one hand under my shirt, then pulling away almost breathlessly. 'I want you, too. Always. You have no idea.'

The way he is looking at me, he looks ready to just tear my clothes apart and ravish me. And I would not think once about stopping him.

And just like it went through my mind, he started tugging and pulling on my pyjamas, and I did the same to him. We were trying to get each other naked as quickly as we could, but both of us trying at the same time only made us laugh as it led nowhere.

'Wait, wait.' He whispered through his adorable giggles. 'We are hurrying too much.'

'Okay, okay.' I giggled as well. 'I'll go first.' I started pulling off my shirt, and he helped with the speed of light, then went straight for my bottoms.

'You are breathtaking. Damn.' He mumbled to himself, tracing my body with his hand before he dove into my neck, kissing it seductively, then leaving a tiny mark on it.

He felt me pulling his shirt up, so he took it off himself, tossing it to the side and pulling down his sweatpants.

'Where-'

'Hold on.' I know what he's asking. I opened the drawer and dug under my underwear, taking out the still closed box of condoms.

He ripped open the little plastic foil with his teeth, and I'm not gonna lie, even that turns me on. I'm completely lost when it comes to him.

We have really been doing this a lot, seeing how he put it on with only one hand.

'Are you ready, baby?' He nuzzles closer

'Please, Jimin. I'm begging you. Take me.' My fingers were tugging on his hair, pulling him closer and closer

'You turn me on so much.' He almost grunted as he slammed his lips on mine, finally doing what I wanted him to do this entire time

If we were alone, he would definitely hear me. But right now, having to stay quiet, I just wrapped around him tightly, breathing out harshly into his neck, with him doing the same to me.

The headboard of my bed decided to be a dick as he moved and created a bit of noise.

I suppose he thought of the solution in no time, stretching out his arm above me, pressing into the board to keep it pressed to the wall.

Every muscle on his arm is flexed and tightened as he keeps pushing into the headboard, moving in me at the same time.

'Shhh.' He shushed me, pushing in slowly but deeply once again, moaning as quietly as he possibly could

I might have scratched him a bit, digging my nails into his back and biting into his shoulder just to keep myself quiet, but I can't help it. This feels incredible.

I kissed his neck, biting lightly into it, and he moaned a bit louder. I see.

I bit into his neck again, sucking on it just enough to leave a hickey, and I could feel him tense up all the way through, breathing heavily.

'Baby-' he moaned lowly. 'Cum- with me.'

I almost screamed into his neck, feeling how much my body tensed up around him and how hard he got inside of me.

But it's the way he said it. When he tells me to do something, it pushes me over the edge so much. He doesn't even realize how much it turns me on when he gets all dominant with me. I don't think even I realize it.

He pushed a few more times very gently, coming down from his high, breathing roughly and deeply to catch his breath.

He let go of the headboard and put his arm down next to my head, still not moving away from me.

'I love you so much. So damn much.' He started leaving soft kisses on the side of my face

'I love you, too. You have no idea.' I never want to let go of him

'Never?' He smiles in the most beautifulway, brushing his nose against mine

What in the fuck is wrong with me today? Can I shut up?!

'Why are you hiding from me?' I tried to cover my face, but he pulled my hand away, revealing my bright red cheeks

'Because it's embarrassing. I'm just saying weird things.'

'Would it still be embarrassing if I felt the same way?' He wasn't really smiling anymore. He was looking at me in a way I haven't quite seen yet. His eyes were locked into mine, reaching into my soul, along with his gentle voice.

'If I wanted the same, if I wanted you for life, would you still be embarrassed about what you want?'

'Jimin...'

'Should I be embarrassed then, too? Should I hide away from you?'

'No. Please, don't hide from me.' I could cry right now.

If I didn't know him, I would think these are just empty words. I would consider it one of those times when teenagers fall in love and talk about being together forever, and then they break up a month later. But he is not like that.

He is not the type to say such things without thinking them through.
He is not the same as the rest of the guys our age. Maybe because of everything that happened to him, but he is way more mature and responsible than half the grown-ups I know. That's how I know that his words have meaning behind them.

'Are you okay, baby? Did I say too much?' He cooed to me, gently brushing his thumb over my jawline. 'Does what I want scare you?'

'Did you- did you mean it?' I didn't expect my voice to be so choked up, stuck in my throat

'Why would I say it if I didn't mean it, hmm?' He smiled, kissing the tip of my nose lightly

'What's wrong? Why are you crying?' He cooed again, wiping the little tears from under my eyes and my cheekbone

I tried to keep my tears back, but I'm just so happy. He wants me in his future. I don't even think I deserve him. He is so perfect.

'I'm sorry.' I sniffle a little. 'I'm just happy. You want me.' I smile at him, feeling more tears coming

'How could I not? Do you have any idea how much you mean to me?' Taking my hand, he placed it on his heart. The hard thumping against the palm of my hand kind of scared me. I felt like it my hand wasn't holding it, it would jump out of his chest.

'I want you every minute of every day. I want to be with you when you're falling asleep and when you're waking up. I want to be there for you when you're happy, and I want to be there for you when you're down. I want to see that heart-stopping smile of yours every single day. I want to hold your hand, and I want to kiss your lips. I want to have little bickering arguments that you always cute your way out of. I want to hear you laugh, and I want to laugh with you when we do something awkward or stupid. I want everything with you, you don't even understand.'

He didn't stutter a single time or get stuck on a word. Everything he said was clear and meaningful. But he did sound almost frustrated. Like he couldn't get his point across.

'I don't know how to even start explaining what I feel when you only look at me, let alone touch me or kiss me. My heart feels like jumping out. I can't even think. I feel like my legs are giving out on me...' he took a breath to stop his little rant, reseting himself. 'I absolutely adore you, Angel. I'm unexplainably crazy about you.'

I don't think I could ever find the words to say back to him.
I feel the same exact way. There is not a single thing he said that I didn't feel like myself.

So I'll show him.

Pulling him in, my lips met his, and I made sure he couldn't pull away no matter how much he tried. My fingers in his black,soft hair wouldn't let him. I was kissing him desperately, letting my lips part and fall with his, my tongue playing with his.

It's usually him who kisses me like this, but right now, I don't want to talk. I just want to kiss him. I want to show him how I feel.

'What- was that?' I only let him pull away when we couldn't breathe properly, and he was taken aback a little

'My way of telling you that I want the same. I want to be with you just the same. Now. In a year. In 5 years. In 15 years. No matter what time I think of, I want you there. You are what I love most in this world. You are what is most precious to me. You are my happiness. I never want to lose you. Never.'

I held him with both my hands, making sure he's looking in my eyes, listening to me.

'And you asked me why I'm crying.' I giggle, watching as his eyes turned glossy and a bit pink with tears collecting in them

'I'm such a wimp.' He snorts, wiping the tears quickly so they don't spill over

'No, you're not. You are perfect.' I smile at him

'I don't want to talk right now.' He leaned in, giving me a loving, but deep kiss. His lips slowly moved over mine, almost massaging them, before he pulled away to look at me once again.

'I know we just did it, but I want to make love to you. Please, make love to me, baby. Let me love you.'

'I'm yours.'

No more words were needed as his actions spoke a million words on their own.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.3K 1.8K 49
Y/n has lived as an outcast for most of her life till now. Her mum persuades her to attend the Vampire Academy. There she finds herself surrounded by...
13K 1.1K 45
"ɪᴛ'ꜱ ɴᴏᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ꜰᴜᴛᴜʀᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ᴀꜰʀᴀɪᴅ ᴏꜰ. ɪᴛ'ꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇᴘᴇᴀᴛɪɴɢ ᴘᴀꜱᴛ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴍᴀᴋᴇꜱ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀɴxɪᴏᴜꜱ."🔮 ᴀ ᴘᴀʀᴋ ᴊɪᴍɪɴ ғᴀɴғɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ⚠️ ᴛʜɪꜱ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴀɪɴꜱ ᴛʜᴇᴍᴇꜱ...
718K 20K 35
Highest ranking: #2 in messages #1 in mochi (out of 1000+ stories) "I won't stop until the neighbors know my name." He squeezed my breasts, his other...
628K 27.7K 200
FIRST OF ALL THIS IS "NOT" BL/YAOI Little Tyrant Doesn't Want to Meet with a Bad End[1-200] The moment the little tyrant of the nobles, Roel Ascart...