Blush |BTS JIMIN HIGH SCHOOL...

Від AllForMrPark

An infamous school slut with traumatizing life she keeps hidden, finds comfort in the blushing mess of a guy... Більше

Welcome
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43 (+18)
44
45 (+18)
46
47
48
49
50
51 (+18)
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59 (+18)
60 (+18)
61
62
63
64
65
66
68 (+18)
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76 (+18)
77
78
79
80
81
82 (+18)

67

369 25 0
Від AllForMrPark

JIMIN POV

'Oh, Jimin, good morning.'

For some reason, her dad opened the door. On a Saturday morning. He either stayed over, or he came in early in the morning. Both suspicious.

'Good morning, sir. I'm sorry if I woke anyone up.' I don't think he was asleep, but it was not even 10. I just wanted to see her. Badly.

'Oh, no, no, not at all. Come in, come in.'

He reminds me of a golden retriever with almost golden hair and constant excitement. The only thing that's missing is a waggling tail. He is just so excited and happy about everything.

'Ah, thank you.' I walked in, looking around to see if she was up. But I guess not.

'I'm sorry. I'm afraid she is still asleep. I'd wake her up, but I'm not going in there. From what Sumia told me, she will murder me if I wake her up.' He laughed at his own joke

I don't know about that. I woke her up a lot of times, and she never did anything but smiled and cuddled up to me, but then again, she is in love with me so..

'That's okay. I didn't really pay attention to what time it was. I should have come a bit later. She tends to sleep in on the weekends.'

'You're more than welcome to join me. I was just about to make some breakfast and coffee. Would you like some?' It didn't sound like he was asking, based on the fact that he's pulling me along with him to the kitchen

'Ah, no, thank you. I'm still full from last night, and I don't drink coffee.' I chuckle. 'I think I'll just come back later.'

'Nonsense. What's the point of going and coming back?' He smiles. 'Take a seat. Keep me company so I'm not alone.'

'Umm... sure.' I guess that's fine. He is a nice person so it won't be weird.

He was humming some english song to himself, pouring himself coffee, then he turned, leaning on the counter, and looking at me.
'So, have you given it any thought?' He asks, taking a sip from his mug

I was going to talk to her about it first, as I'm still not really adamant on accepting it, but I can't go to her with my decision when he is the one who asked.

'I see your little wheels spinning. Do you mind if I...?' He started talking again, gesturing at me, asking for permission to talk. I don't see why, though.

'Of course, sir.' I nod

'I know this came a bit out of nowhere. It is understandable to be surprised and not be lenient to accept such a thing. I can only guess you are hesitant because of the money part.'

'Honestly, yes. This is way too much to accept, sir. I am not comfortable letting you pay all that for me. I have no way of paying that back, so I truly wouldn't feel okay with it.' I suppose he sees it a bit more clearly than I thought

'I figured.' He smiles, putting down his mug and crossing his arms. 'But, would you be willing to listen to me for a few minutes?'

I nodded, not really given much choice. And I kind of want to see what he's thinking.

'I am in complete understanding of your worries. I would most likely feel the same way if someone offered it to me. I never liked people paying for me either.' He chuckles. 'And I can only assume she told you about what I do for a living.'

I nodded again, confirming his words. She told me everything.

'Well, I did mention before that I am absolutely terrible at explaining things, so I may not have explained it to her the best either. I own a travel agency. And I told her that I had multiple offices in New York.'

I already know that, too.

'I may have forgotten to mention that I have offices all throughout America. I currently have 34 offices throughout the states.'

'That's... a lot.' I mumble. How the hell does he manage it all?!

'It is. I have been building it for years to get to where it is. But that aside, I think I'm missing the point here again. What I was trying to explain is that I have money. Not in a bragging way, but I have a disgusting amount of money. As in millions. And that's in dollars.' He was getting a bit red in his face, getting embarrassed about explaining it to me.

'You don't have to explain that to me, sir-'

'No, no. I have to, to get to the point.' He chuckled again, cutting me off. 'I am trying to tell you that I truly do not even feel the money I spend. I could buy those tickets and all that for your entire class and wouldn't notice.'

Okay. That is a bit disgusting.
'I understand that, sir, but even if you don't see it as nothing more than a spare change, to me, that is masses. I would feel indebted to you most likely for the rest of my life, even after I paid you back. And that would take a while, seeing how I'm still in school, and far away from working.'

'I already said I would never in a million years ask for a payback or anything of the sorts. I didn't invite you with us to make you feel like you owe me or anyone anything. I just truly, honestly want you there with us.'

'But, sir, you barely know me. Why would you-'

'I think we both know the answer to that.' He chuckled a little, taking his cup back into his hands to take a sip. 'I know we don't really know each other. Hell, I barely know her, and she is my daughter, but I really do like you. You are a good man, Jimin. You might be young, but the way you behave, talk, and just carry yourself in general, it is clear as day that you are a lot more mature than your real age. And you are obviously very much in love with Angel.'

He pulled away from the counter he was leaning on and leaned on his elbows across from me, leaning closer.

'As a father, I want nothing more than for my child to be happy and loved, and I can tell from a mile away that you're making her happy. Truly happy. I don't even know how I would begin to thank you for that.'

'You- you don't have to thank me for that, sir. I want her to be happy just the same.' 

'Then do us all a favour. Come with us.' 

I didn't think he would be this pushy and stubborn. I suppose she got this from him, then.

'She is a stubborn girl-'

'Don't I know it.' I sighed in agreement, unfortunately cutting him off, but he only started laughing

'Probably better than all of us.' He keeps laughing, but at this point I can't but laugh along. She drives me crazy at times with her stubborness, but it's also one of the reasons why I love her so much. 

'She doesn't want to go because she doesn't want to leave you. And if I'm not wrong, you don't want her to leave you either.' 

I must look like an absolute idiot, just trying to avoid looking at the man with the reddest face possible. I feel like my head is in the oven.
'You are not wrong.' I finally muttered

'Then accept it. Try and forget about everything else. Think of her. Do it for her if not for yourself. We both know she would much rather have you there with her than anyone else. Besides, that's her home. Or it was. I would be interested to see it if I were you. It is one of the biggest cities in the world. A lot to see. A lot to do.' 

'Now I'm not sure if you're trying to sell me going with Angel, or if you're trying to sell me New York.' I snort

'Both?' He kind of giggled, sounding more like a mischevious kid than a grown up. 'But in all seriousness, it would be amazing if you'd come with.'

I really want to, but the guilt would eat me alive. I don't know how I'd deal with it. It would never leave my mind, the thought that I owe someone something, even if he doesn't care for it. But... it's her. I want to go with her. I want to see where she was born and grew up. I want to see all those places, holding her hand as we walk through the streets. I want to see her smile and be happy.

'You should just say yes, because I will keep doing this until you do. Just to save yourself the trouble.' 

That made me chuckle. 'And you said she is stubborn.' I joke

'I never said I wasn't.' He laughs. 'So, is that a yes, or should I do this a few more times?'

He really won't let it go. And I want to do it. And she wants me to do it. Even my mom told me to say yes. I'm just holding myself back. No one but myself. I'm an idiot.

I looked away, ashamed of my own words as I nod lightly, 'Yes.'

'Yesss!' He almost jumped up, looking like he's celebrating. 'You are one stubborn young man, lemme tell you.' 

'I'm fully aware. I've heard that before.' I laugh at his reaction

'Also, I would have tracked you down and kidnapped you if needed. I bought the tickest for us all days ago. I was gonna blackmail you into going with us if you didn't say yes.' He giggles again

'Sorry, what?' I laughed in shock, not sure if he was serious or not

'Oh, yes. They're all bought and done with.' He was grinning proudly. 'We're leaving on February 10th. You've got 19 days to  pack.' 

I opened my mouth to tell him something, but he had another idea and got excited, cutting me off. 'Wanna make this a surprise?' He leaned closer again, beaming at me

'How?'

'Pretend you're not going with. Surprise her. I bet you anything it will be the best surprise of her life.' He grinned

'There's only a slight problem there, sir.' I clear my throat a little. 'I can't lie to her. Besides her knowing me well, I just can't.'

'How will you ever surprise her with anything if you can't hide the plan?'

He does have a point...

'I'll- I'll try my best. But I'm afraid she knows me too well, so she might figure it out.' I tell him honestly

'I believe you can do this!' He walked around the counter, patting me on the shoulder with a huge smile on his face. 'And thank you. For everything.'

'I should be thanking you, sir.'

'Nonsense. And you can stop calling me sir. Just call me Michael.'

'Sorry, I don't think I'll ever be able to do that.'

'Well, my son in law, you're gonna have to learn.' He grins

Son in law? Why is everyone marrying me off?
'In a few years. Hopefully.'

He got all excited all over again, squeezing my shoulder. 'I can't wait!'

A sound of the door opening and closing made us look in the direction of the sound, and then he mom came into the view.

'Oh, good morning, Jimin.' She greeted me with a big smile, then got all shy with him, bowing her head just a tiny bit. 'Mikey.'

'Sumia.' He was the same, just looking at her

I'm so not supposed to be here. I'm totally third wheeling.

'Are- are you hungry?' He is offering it to her as if it's not her house they're in

'Okay.'

To think this nice lady in front of me did so many stupid and bad things is kind of not connecting. I think I will always hold some kind of grudge towards her, no matter how good she becomes. It's not that I want to, but she put Angel through so much pain, and I'm afraid I will never forget that.
But right now, I am kind of happy for her.

These two definitely have feelings for each other, even after all this time. Maybe this time it works.

'I'm gonna go see Angel.' I excuse myself quietly

'Yes. Okay.' Her mom didn't even bother looking at me, as she was still smitten by her dad

Took a lot not to laugh, but I'm running out of here.

I glanced back at them as I walked towards the stairs, and he was rushing around to serve her some breakfast. Wholesome.

But forget that.

Where is my girl at?

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

628K 27.7K 200
FIRST OF ALL THIS IS "NOT" BL/YAOI Little Tyrant Doesn't Want to Meet with a Bad End[1-200] The moment the little tyrant of the nobles, Roel Ascart...
138K 5K 45
"What the hell?" "Ah, ah, ah, that's 11,313 won for the jar, Kitten. Unless you want to be punished." They've been together since they're second year...
64.2K 3.6K 23
Astra Lewis is not normal. In fact, some would go as far as to say she's a freak. Strange things happen around her, things that no one can explain. ...
255K 6.5K 28
BTS is made up for 6 members who have debuted for a year now and even though there hardships they are famous and everyone likes their music but they...