Blush |BTS JIMIN HIGH SCHOOL...

Af AllForMrPark

An infamous school slut with traumatizing life she keeps hidden, finds comfort in the blushing mess of a guy... Mere

Welcome
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43 (+18)
44
45 (+18)
46
47
48
49
50
51 (+18)
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59 (+18)
60 (+18)
61
62
63
64
65
67
68 (+18)
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76 (+18)
77
78
79
80
81
82 (+18)

66

404 28 0
Af AllForMrPark

JIMIN POV

I did not see this coming. She told me everything about meeting up with her dad, and he seems genuinely like a nice person, so I kind of figured he might ask her to come with him.
What I did not see is him asking me to come as well.

It hasn't even crossed my mind. I kind of prepared myself not to see her for a few weeks, or maybe even longer. And I won't lie and say I was happy to be apart from her, but I know that's where she is from. She has every right to go and visit her birthplace.

But once he invited me as well, I thought I'd have a stroke.

I would love nothing more than to go with her. I don't want to be away from her at all, but I could never accept someone paying all that money for me. I'm not an idiot. I know how expensive it is. It must be thousands of dollars. I would never let someone do that for me, especially not someone I barely know.

I was a bit on autopilot walking into my house, so I completely disregarded my mom calling me. Multiple times, it seems, as a pillow landed in my stomach.

'Huh?' I barely even reacted, still in my thoughts

'What happened? You look like you've seen a ghost.' She was looking me up and down, sounding concerned

'Yeah, no. Nothing. A lot.' I shake my head, mumbling aimlessly. I am just so taken aback.

'Jimin, what's going on?' She even put the TV on mute, turning completely to me on the sofa

If anyone can help me, it's her. Besides, I'm sure she would find out eventually, whether I accept or not. Which I'm not. I just said I would think about it so she'd stop pleading.

'Come on. Sit down. Talk to me.' She patted the sofa, so I kind of waddled over, sitting down next to her.

'How did it go? Did they do or say something wrong?' She was full on mother mode, ready to fight

'No, no, it was actually great. They were more than nice. And her dad is kind of great.'

'Then why do you look like you're going through your third divorce?' That one made me laugh a little

'Sorry, sorry. I'm still piecing things in my head, but basically, her dad asked her to go back with him to New York for a few weeks.'

'Okay. Is that really so weird? I mean, it is his daug-'

'He asked me to go with them.'

She just stared at me for 5 seconds, then almost screamed at me. 'Then you lead with that!'

'How am I supposed to just come out with it?!'

'Okay, okay.' She took a breath, motioning for both of us to calm down. 'What exactly happened?'

'He asked her to come, and she wouldn't agree to go because being a stubborn ass she is, she won't go without me. But it seems his plan was to ask me to come anyway because apparently we come in a package.' I recite their words, and she actually laughed

'He's not wrong.' She kept chuckling. 'But going to New York-'

'He wants to pay for all of it. He told me to consider it all done and covered and not think twice about it.'

'What the- is that man insane?' Now she gets my shock

'Apparently. They're all crazy.' I rub my face with both my hands.

'What did you say?'

'I told her I'd think about it because she wouldn't stop pleading with me and said she won't go unless I go, but I'm gonna say no. Not a chance in hell I'd let someone pay all that money for me. That's just insane.'

'Darling, you should have said yes.'

Is this woman serious right now? I can't believe her.
'You are just as crazy as them. Why would I ever agree to that?'

'Jimin, sweetie, we both know you want to go with her.' She was smiling at me, saying it as if it's the most obvious thing in the world. 'You and I both know that you won't hold out without her for weeks. Admit it or not, you can't stay away from her.'

Thanks. That's what I needed. To be called out like that. Now I'm not just surprised. I'm also embarrassed and bright red. Thank you, mom. Much appreciated.

'Or am I wrong?' 

'Of course I want to go with her.' There's no point in lying. She knows it just as well as I do. I hadn't seen her one day last week and I felt like I hadn't seen her in weeks. I can't even imagine what it would be like if she went for actual weeks. I'd swim across the ocean to get to her.

'Then go.' She smiles again. 'She wants you with her. Go and see where your future wife is from.' She giggles, teasing the shit out of me

'Really, mom?' She is worse than the guys

'You want to tell me that the thought never crossed your mind?' She raised her eyebrow, keeping that cocky grin on her face

'Mom, did you forget I'm 18? I'm literally still in school.' 

'That might work on someone who doesn't know you, but, sweetie, your 18 years are light years away from actual 18. You were never truly your own age. Ever since you were a child, you were a lot brighter and more serious for your age than you should have been. While the kids your age played in the park after school, you were making dinner. You were sorting out bills by the time you were 12. By the time you were 14, you were taking Yujin to the doctors and to school, and you pretty much raised him and yourself. So don't sell me the 'I'm 18' story. You're not.'

I would argue, but she is right. I always kind of separated myself from the others my age. It wasn't even on purpose, I just found them dumb and annoying. If it wasn't for Taehyung, I'd literally have no friends.

'So, I'll ask again. Has it really never crossed your mind?' This time, she wasn't mocking. She was just genuinely curious, talking in that soft motherly tonw

'Maybe.' I tried to avoid looking at her as much as I could. It definitely crossed my mind more than once about wanting her for life. If we were a few years older, it wouldn't only be in my head. And yes, we have been together only a short time, but I don't think there's a single person out there for me that comes even close to her. 

No matter what I try to plan for my future, and no matter what scenario pops into my head, she is included in it every single time, without exception. 

I'll go to college, so I'll see her before and after classes.
I'll find a good job after I graduate, and I'll buy her nice things with the money I earn. Spoil her.
I'll move out on my own, and she'll live with me.
In 5 years time when I'm stressed about work, I'll lay in the bed with her and tell her all of my worries.
In 10 years time, when I build myself up a little and want to have a family, I'll have it with her, if she wants the same.

No matter what it is, or what point in my life I imagine, I always imagine her with me. I can clearly see it, almost as if it's happening now. 

'Mhm. Maybe.' My mom repeats, scoffing lightly

'Fine. Yes. I definitely thought about it.' I give in. 'But what point is there even talking about it? It's years too early to even think about it, let alone anything else. And no matter what I want, it's what she wants that's important. What makes her happy. Be it with me or not.'

My mom was listening to me babble on, then started giggling at me.

'What?'

'I'm sorry, honey, but that last part was a bit funny. ''Be it with you or not''?' She chuckles. 'Do you not see the way that girl is looking at you?'

'I see it.'

'Do you?' She raised an eyebrow. 'If you did, you would know that she loves you just as much, if not more. It's not hard to miss those things when you're in the centre of it all, but when you're watching from the side, it's a lot easier to notice.'

'The way she looks at you gives even me goosebumps. You are not even aware of the fact that every time you're not looking at her, her eyes are on you. She looks at you with so much love and adoration. She smiles to herself at every little thing you say or do. She moves when you move, even if a bit. I heard her more than once mumbling to herself about how she loves you when you would do the simplest things, like helping Yujin with his shoelaces. When you're watching movies, she is watching you, blushing away without fail.'

'She- she does?' I had no idea about any of it. How did I not notice? Does she really look at me like that?

'I've seen a lot of couples in my life, and I can tell you with certainty that what you two have is the rarest, purest love I've witnessed in a long time. She's not going anywhere.'

'Thank you, mom.' I hugged her tightly, and as I did, a drop of water fell on my hand. What the- I'm crying?

'Nothing to thank me for. I haven't done a thing. This is all you and her.' She hugged me like she did so many times, patting me lightly.

I pulled away and started wiping my tears away. I'm such a baby. Why am I even crying?

'So, when are you going to New York?' She smiles, going back to it

'Her dad said that he's going back in 3 weeks. So I assume then.'

'Excited to go?' She giggles

'I couldn't care less where it is. New York, Spain, or in the damn sewer, as long as I'm with her. I just want to be with her.'

'I'm happy for finally doing something for yourself. You've always put everyone else first. I was afraid you'd never let yourself enjoy, but now I can rest in peace.' She let out an exhale that sounded like she held it in for a long, long time

'Talking of doing something for yourself... you still haven't told me a thing about the guy you've been seeing.' I've been asking her, and she keeps dodging

'You're like a terrier. You grab onto something, and you won't let go.' She chuckles

'I wonder where I got that from.' I snicker

'I suppose I can share a few bits. You did just tell me a lot of your own.' She jokes. 'His name is Yoon Sang-Tae. I met him through work three years back, but we only got close through the last year.'

'Is he nice?'

'Very much so. He is smart and funny. A bit clumsy, but it's kind of endearing. Very thoughtful. Even before we started seeing each other, he'd often pop in, just to ask if I've eaten and such. Very gentle mannered. And, most importantly, despises alcohol.' She blew out at the last part

'Thank God for that.' She's had enough of that for 5 lives. 'So, it's going well, then?'

'A bit too well, so it's kind of scary.' She chuckles a little bit uncomfortably

'I know that feeling.' I laugh, cracking a little joke. 'But I'm really happy for you, mom. You deserve to happy.'

'You should worry about yourself, honey. As long as you're happy, I'll be happy, too.'

'I am happy, mom. Extremely.'

'I wonder why.' She giggles

'Okay, okay. I'm leaving. I've been abused enough for one night.' I joke and start making my way to my room

'Almost.' She says, stopping me in my tracks, having me turn back to her. 'You should probably empty your pockets before putting your jeans in the wash.'

She threw something at me, and as anyone else, my instinct was to catch it.

You must be fucking kidding me.

'Can we pretend you never saw this?' I ask, already planning on killing myself as I'm looking at the condom in my hand, hoping the ground would swallow me.

'At least now I know why you are so happy.' She snickers at her own joke

'Mom!'

'Just kidding!' She defends herself. 'At least I know you're safe.'

'Okay. I'm leaving. This is not the conversation I wanna have.' I took off so fast, hearing her laugh as I'm running away

It's not like she's stupid, so she wouldn't figure it out, but it's still embarrassing. Well, this was bound to happen at some point. At least it's over and done with now.

Now I have to figure out this whole New York thing.

This girl really makes me do some insane things.

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

718K 20K 35
Highest ranking: #2 in messages #1 in mochi (out of 1000+ stories) "I won't stop until the neighbors know my name." He squeezed my breasts, his other...
64.2K 3.6K 23
Astra Lewis is not normal. In fact, some would go as far as to say she's a freak. Strange things happen around her, things that no one can explain. ...
55.2K 3K 164
A TaeKwonDo champion on the verge of making it into the national team suffers an injury that somehow brings him into your club. Will you be able to f...
130K 5.7K 55
ငယ်ငယ်ကတည်းကတစ်ယောက်နှင့်တစ်ယောက်မတည့်တဲ့ကောင်လေးနှစ်ယောက်ကအလှလေးတစ်ယောက်ကိုအပြိုင်အဆိုင်လိုက်ကြရာက မိဘတွေရဲ့အတင်းအကြပ်စီစဉ်ပေးမှုကြောင့်တစ်ယောက်အပေါ...