Blush |BTS JIMIN HIGH SCHOOL...

由 AllForMrPark

An infamous school slut with traumatizing life she keeps hidden, finds comfort in the blushing mess of a guy... 更多

Welcome
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43 (+18)
44
45 (+18)
46
47
48
49
50
51 (+18)
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59 (+18)
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68 (+18)
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76 (+18)
77
78
79
80
81
82 (+18)

60 (+18)

609 26 5
由 AllForMrPark

'Mmmm... morning.' Jimin's deep, morning voice tickled the back of my neck as he nuzzled closer, spooning me

'Morning, baby.' I wiggle a bit, getting as close as I can

He suddenly started giggling, squeezing me tighter. 'You never called me that before.'

Now that I think about it, I really haven't.

'Do you want me to?' I smile, even though he can't see me. And he didn't answer, but I felt him nodding gently, his nose brushing against my shoulder a little.

'Anything else you want?' I tease a bit

He pulled himself up a bit, kissing my shoulder, then whispering into my ear, 'Nothing decent.'

'I don't know what you mean.' I decided to tease him a bit more, feeling him brush against my ass. I mean, it's morning. He can't really hide it.

'I could show you what I mean. If you'd like me to.' The tone he is murmuring in is sending goosebumps through my body. This... why is he so seductive?!

'Do you want me?' He breathed down my neck, leaving a seductive kiss on it

I leaned my head a bit to the side, giving him better access. 'Always.'

In a second, his hand was under my shirt, touching me all over, pulling and squeezing as he kissed my neck, pressing his hips into me.

'Do you want to try it like this?' He murmured in my ear once again, and I just nodded, agreeing

We have been kind of exploring and learning about all of this together. We haven't done anything crazy adventurous just yet, but we're kind of experimenting and finding new things, trying to learn what we do and don't like. And I'm all for it. He's driving me crazy in every way possible.

Just a smile touch from him, and I'm done for. I don't think he knows just how much power he has over me.

He was still kissing my neck, nibbling at it, slowly pulling my jammies down at the same time.

He sucked on my skin just a tiny bit but pulled away, breathing almost heavily. 'Can I leave a mark on you? Please.' His fingers were already on my thighs, gripping me a bit tighter

'Please, leave them everywhere.' I leaned my head to the side, and he didn't wait a second before he licked a spot, then cupped it with his plump lips and started sucking on it.

His hand slid to the inside of my thigh, grazing me lightly over my panties.

'Did I ever tell you how much I love the little sounds you make?' He breathed out against my neck, sliding his fingers up to my hip to pull my panties off. 'You turn me on so much.'

I would have answered... maybe... if he didn't slide his fingers between my legs and started gently rubbing me, making little circular motions.

Another moan escaped my lips, and I pressed my ass against him more, not really trying to, simply how my body reacted to his touch.

'Is that okay, baby? Tell me how you want it.'

'Jim- Jimin. I want you. Please.' I could barely breathe out

'Anything you want, baby. Don't move.' He kissed my shoulder and pulled away for a moment, grabbing a condom from his drawer. Guess we need more of them as this seems to be the last one.

Don't judge. At least we're being safe.

With all the sex we had, he got a lot of practice in with putting them on, so it goes fast. And this time was no different. It's only been seconds, but he was back behind me.

Sliding his hand over the back of my thigh, he pulled my leg up just a little, lifting it. Both of us exhaled at the pleasure, melting into each other as he slid inside.

'Is- is that okay?' He breaths out

'Please-' I was burning up for him, gripping his leg behind me to get him to start moving, and he did

He placed his hand on my hip and started moving his, kissing my neck at the same time, moaning into it.

Slipping from my hip, his fingers went back to my clit, rubbing me gently like he did before.

'Oh- god-' I moaned a bit loud as it was a lot to handle, pleasure wise. 'Please- don't stop-'

'I wasn't going to.' He moans along. 'It's even tighter like this.'

I can feel my body clenching, so he's probably right. I suppose he can feel it there better than I can.

The way he was moving and touching me, all of that was pushing me, obliterating any sane thought. I just felt like exploding.

'Baby, I can't-' I moan, feeling myself about to reach my peak

'Let go, baby. Let's do it together.' I can feel him just as much, getting harder and bigger

'Jimin-' I was going to burst any second

'Now, baby. Cum for me.'

His moaning voice in my ear telling me to finish might have pushed me over the edge that I was holding on to. He gets so erotic at times, and it's insanely sexy.

He grunted and moaned, pushing as far in as he could, making me shake in his arms as he wouldn't stop touching me the entire time, making the orgasm so much stronger.

'That... was fun.' He let out a breathy chuckle, laying back down

His black hair was stuck to his forehead in a few places from the sweat that coated his forehead. His chest was hevaing up and down as he tried to calm himself down and catch his breath.

I felt like breath got stuck in my throat once he propped his head up with his arm, sliding it under his head, and his muscles flexed as he did so.

How am I supposed to not jump him again?

'What?' He noticed me gawking at him, as he does, but I think he knew damn well what it was this time as he had that cocky smirk on his face

'I wonder what it could be.' I mumble, laying down and pulling the covers over my head to hide my cheeks.

'What are you doing?' He giggled, tugging on the covers to set me free. 'What's wrong?' He was leaning over me, gently caressing my cheek

'I can't look at you. You're way too beautiful, and I will honestly have a heart attack one of these days.' I argue, watching his cheeks flush a bit of that pink

'Look who's talking.' He argues back

We just stared at each other for a few moments before we started laughing. We're both idiots.

'Wanna try something?' He smiles

'We literally just-'

'Not that.' He laughs. 'I was thinking if maybe you wanted to shower with me.'

Didn't see that coming.

'Shower... with you?'

'If you want. You don't have to if-'

'Yes. I want to.' I cut him off, watching a smile grow on his face

'Really?'

'Really.' I smile at him

He suddenly attacked me like he did last night, with a million tiny kisses, then jumped off the bed, pulling me with him. 'Let's go, let's go.'

His mom and Yujin were at his grandparent's, so we were all alone, not having to be afraid of getting caught.

'Is the melting myth true?' He asks as he turns on the water

'Melting myth?' I snort

'Yeah, you know, that girls shower in extremely hot water on a melting point.' He laughs

'Very possibly true.' I can't even deny. I usually end up steaming when I'm out. 'But I'm willing to compromise to your temperature as long as you keep me warm.'

'Deal.' He beams at my words, pulling me under the water with him

I've never showered with anyone else, so this is definitely new. But exciting.

'That must be nice. So quick.' I chuckle as I watched him wash his hair

It took him about 15 seconds to get it all wet and shampooed. It takes me ages.

'It is actually.' He grins, pushing back his hair, revealing the usually forbidden part. The forehead.

I forgot how frigging hot he looks wet. The warer dripping down his face, falling off his lips...

'Come here.' He took my hand, pulling me gently to himself. I suppose he doesn't care about the water, as his lips were on mine before I even got to think about it.

This somehow felt a lot more intimate than I thought it would be. Just the two of us. Naked. Kissing in the shower.

He kept caressing my back slowly, gliding his fingers down along with the water.

'This is nice.' He murmured against my lips, smiling

A sudden ringing of his bell made both of us jump.

'Jesus. I had a heart attack.' He grabbed his heart, and it was honestly a lot funnier than I thought it would be.

*Doorbell*

'We should probably get that.' I chuckle

'But I don't wanna.' He whines, wrapping his arms around my waist

*Doorbell*

'I'm ready to commit murder.'

I burst out laughing at his words, hanging around his neck.

'Okay, no murder today. I'll go open. You can stay here and calm down.' I chuckle

'You sure?' He looked a bit surprised

'Yes. Don't worry. I'll come get you if it's urgent.'

'It's like you live here. I like it.' He grins

*Doorbell*

'Fuck you!' He yelled out towards the door, making me laugh even more

'Okay, I'm going.'

I got out of the shower and dried myself as quickly as I could. I grabbed his shirt and some shorts to put on and went downstairs as the bell wouldn't stop going off.

I was still towel drying my hair as I opened the door, only to be met with those three monkeys who were just about to press the bell button again.
All three of them just stared at me in shock and surprise, receiving the same in return.

'You really don't give up, do you?' I scold them

'What. The fuck?' Hobi burst out laughing

'Where is Jimin?' Taehyung asks, looking me up and down

'In the shower. He'll be down soon.' I just left the door open, going back in

'He's in the shower? And you're all wet...' Jungkook bounced back, snickering at me

'People shower. Imagine that magic.' I smile sarcastically

'Baby, who was it?' Jimin yells from upstairs, his footsteps sounding closer as he comes down only in his jammies, shirtless and rubbing his hair with the towel

'Alvin and the chipmunks.'

He knew right away what I meant and looked up. 'You guys have the worst fucking timing ever.'

'First off, that is rude.' Taehyung tells me, lifting his index finger to make his point. 'Second, did you forget you said you'd go to the gym with us?' He speaks to Jimin

'When did I say that?' Jimin looks at him fully confused

'Yesterday.' Jungkook chimes in

'Oh.' Jimin looked like he only now remembered. 'Yeah. I forgot.'

'Yeah. We got that much.' Hobi laughs, pointing at me

Jimin's tummy decided to growl at some inhuman sound for a good few moments, and everyone looked at his stomach, including himself, then burst out laughing.

'Hungry?' I tease

'What gives it away?' He snickers, patting his tummy

'Whatcha wanna eat?'

'Oh! Oh! Those things you made the other day.' He got all excited

'What- oh, the blueberry pancakes?' I laugh

'Yeah, yeah. My brain isn't functioning.' He laughs at himself

'I can see that.' I chuckle, hugging him around the waist, smiling at him. 'Blueberry pancakes coming up.'

'I'll help.'

'Keep the kids entertained. I'll get the food.' I joke

'Again, rude.' Taehyung cuts in

'Okay. Deal. Call if you need any help.' He smiles, placing a kiss on my forehead, ignoring Taehyung completely

'Yes, I'll make you food, too!' I told them as I walked away before Jungkook got to say a thing. I've seen him eat. He's a piggy.

JIMIN POV

'What is going on here?' Hobi wiggled his eyebrows at me, teasing me

'And where are your clothes? Put something on, Romeo.' Taehyung laughs

'She stole it, and I can't be bothered to get a new one. Deal with it.' I flop down on the sofa

'Had a fun night?' Jungkook teases, eyeing my neck

It took me a second to figure out what he meant. 'Not from last night. And you need to stop that.' I throw a pillow at him

'Says him as he's bragging.' He caught the pillow, laughing along

'What is that?' Hobi sniffs the air

'Damn, that smells nice.' Taehyung got pulled by the smell as well

'Wait till you actually eat it.'

'Is this like a common thing? Her sleeping here and all that?' Taehyung asks, but this wasn't his usual mocking. He was just curious.

'Kind of, yeah.' I mean, what's there to lie about. And I would honestly prefer her being here every single day if she could.

'Aren't you like... going a bit fast?' He asks again, a bit more quietly. I guess he doesn't want her to hear. 'I mean, you have only been dating a month, and you're basically living together.'

'I'm not an idiot, Tae. I know what I'm doing.'

'I'm only worried, that's all.' He raised his hands as if he's defending himself. 'She is the first girl you've ever been with. I just don't want you to run head first into the wall and get hurt. That's all.'

I get he is worried, and he has a point. I've never had a girlfriend before, and I'm fully aware. We might have started off a bit fast, but we are both happy with the way it is.

'Tae, just trust me on this one. You know absolutely nothing about us. These little bits you see don't even scratch the surface. We both know what we're doing. I'm not going to get hurt, and neither will she. Honestly, there's not a single thing for you to worry about.'

He still didn't look that convinced.

'What? Do you think she's lying or something?' I'm about ready to smack him

'Oh, god no.' He snorts. 'I've seen what she's like around you, and when you leave her. She is crazy about you. There's no denying that.' He chuckled and continued. 'I was only worried that you might have taken on a bit much for the first relationship, that's all. But if you say you're good, then I trust you.'

'Jiminshii! Help!' She yelled out from the kitchen, her voice alone making me smile

'Jiminshiii!' All three of them turned into mocking little shits, imitating her voice before laughing

'No pancakes for you. Fuck you.' I laughed as I went off to give her a hand

'Hey, baby.' My heart went into an instant race when I saw her

'Hi, baby.' She beams. 'Sorry to call you over, but there are too many things to carry on my own.'

My heart feels like giving out on me when she calls me baby. It just does something else.

'You really apologize for the dumbest things.' I smiled, cupping her face from both sides so I could kiss her gently. 'Thank you for this. You really didn't have to.'

'My man is hungry. Of course, I had to.' She giggled

'Yep. Perfect.' I placed another kiss on her lips, feeling her melt lightly in my arms

'Oi, lovebirds. I don't care about what you're doing, but that smells amazing, and I will fight you to get to it.'

I guess Jungkook got a bit hungry. He's basically drooling, sniffing the air

She just sighed dramatically. 'Kids.'

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

718K 20K 35
Highest ranking: #2 in messages #1 in mochi (out of 1000+ stories) "I won't stop until the neighbors know my name." He squeezed my breasts, his other...
15.4K 292 17
The Fates bring together the gods and demigods to show the different Percy Jacksons of the multiverse and thus be able to get rid of some annoyance. ...
255K 6.5K 28
BTS is made up for 6 members who have debuted for a year now and even though there hardships they are famous and everyone likes their music but they...
4.2K 119 18
"𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝, 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞" NOT A VMIN STORY, WE ARE NOT SHIPPING BTS MEMBERS © @jungkookba...