ꜰʀᴏᴍ ʜᴇʀᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴇᴛᴇʀɴɪᴛʏ

By kiaraR01

ᴀʙʜɪʀᴀᴊ ꜱɪɴɢʜ ᴍᴇᴡᴀʀ (34)ɪꜱ ᴀ ʀᴜᴛʜʟᴇꜱꜱ ᴍᴏɴᴀʀᴄʜ ᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴏʏᴀʟ ꜰᴀᴍɪʟʏ ᴏꜰ ᴍᴇᴡᴀʀ. ʜᴇ ɪꜱ ᴀ ꜱʜʀᴇᴡᴅ ʙᴜꜱɪɴᴇꜱꜱᴍ... More

𝐀𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐬
Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5(M)
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18(M)
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34(M)
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
𝓟𝓮𝓪𝓬𝓱𝓮𝓼 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓒𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓶 𝓑𝓾𝓷𝓼
Sequel OUT NOW
EPISODE 0.0
EPISODE 0.1
EPISODE 0.2
Bonus Chapter 1
𝐓𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐈𝐧 𝐏𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫 - 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐏𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐧'𝐬 𝐖𝐢𝐟𝐞
Bonus Chapter 2
Bonus Chapter 3 - Father Daughter ❤️
Ayaanshi's book is now up

Chapter 29

19.7K 1.3K 165
By kiaraR01

Ayaana was sitting on the bed while Abhiraj had his head on her lap as she brushed his hair.

" Ayaana?"

" Hmm."

" You won't ever leave me and the kids alone right?"

" Ap kya bol rahe hain, where will I go leaving you?"

( What are you saying?)

" Bolo na."

( Tell me)

" No I won't, until death of course."

" Ayaana."

" Kya Ayaana ap ne poocha mene jawab diya"

( What Ayaana? You asked I answered)

" I don't want you to ever go away." He said as he hugged her waist.

" Abhiraj ji did something happen today?"

" No I just leave it. Let's sleep now bohot raat hogayi hain."

" Abhiraj ji I won't push you to tell me but whenever you're ready tell me okay?"

" I will Jaan I will."

" Oh mein apko puchna he bhul gayi, vo yaad hain red saree Jo apne mujhe gift de thi?"

( Oh I forgot to ask you, but have you seen the red saree that you had gifted me)

" hmm yaad hain."

" Vo hume mil nahi Raha hain, mujhi achi tarah se yaad hain ki voh mein penthouse par nahi lekar ayi thi."

( I remember I didn't take it with me to the Penthouse, it was here only in the Palace and I cannot find it)

" Koi nahi hum Naya banva lenge."

( I'll buy you a new one)

" par.. vo mere liye special hain." Ayaana said looking at him.

( but that saree is really special for me)

" Kyu?" He asked, he knew the reason but he wanted to hear it from her to tease her.

( why)

" Are you know na.."

" Nahi pata tum bologi toh pata chalega."

( No I don't)

" ap koh nahi yaad" She asked tilting her head thinking her husband really forgot.

( you really don't remember?)

" Nahi."

( No)

" Voh humne na pehle baar voh Kiya tha?"

( we we did it for the first time)

" Kya Kia dhang se batao na."

( we did what?)

" Are vohi." She whined

( That thing)

" Vohi kya vohi mujhe nahi samaj atha."

( what that tell me properly)

" We made love for the first time." She whispered her cheeks turning the darkest shade of red.

" Huh? Kya kaha tumne?"

( huh? What did you say?)

" Abhiraj ji!"

" Tho Naya vala le dunga same voh bhi, fir vapas hum Switzerland mein jayenge, vohi room book kardunga vapas kar lenge. Us mein kya?"

( I'll buy you the same red saree, then I'll book a flight to Switzerland and then we'll go to the same hotel and do it again.)

" Abhiraj ji ap itni wahiyat batein kyin karte hain."

( you're shameless)

" Wahiyat? Aree chaar bacche kya asmaan se tapke hain? Kuch Kiya humne isliye toh aye." He said smirking as his hands travelled to her chest.

( Me shameless? We have 4 kids do you think they fell from the sky? We made love then only did they come.)

Ayaana's eyes widened and she smacked his hand away just before he could touch her.

" Ap na kabhi nahi sudhrenge. Jab dekho kuch bhi bolte rahete ho. When my parents told me about our marriage proposal I thought I'll get this mysterious cold dominant man. Order kuch aur Kiya Mila kuch aur."

( you're insufferable )

"Mysterious aur cold ka toh pata nahi, par dominant toh mein hu tumhare saath bistaar pe." He said and whispered the last part.

( I can be dominant though I don't know about being mysterious or cold with you on the bed.)

" Chee hatiye hatiye." She abruptly got up and moved away.

( eww get away)

" Aree kaha bhaag Rahi ho, tumne toh kaha dominant husband chahiye. Come here I'll show you." He said and got up to chase her.

( hey where are you running off to?)

" Nahi Nahi hum majak kar rahe the, hatiye ap humare pass mat ana. " she said as she ran away from him.

( no no I was fooling around don't come near me.)

" Nahi nahi ese kese I need to prove my wife wrong." He answered.

Soon the room was filled with Ayaana's melodious laughter and Abhiraj's constant teasing. But little did the happy couple know about the darkness lurking around them, waiting to consume their happiness and fill their happy lives with darkness.

Morning

" Mumma?"

" Ma?"

Called out two voices at the same time, Ayaana slowly opened her eyes. She quickly got up when she saw Abhimaan and Abhimanyu standing beside the bed looking at her.

" Kya hua?"

( what happened?)

" Ma we're hungry!"

" time kya ho raha hain?"

( what's the time?)

" It's umm 6:30."

" Chalo I'll make you something, brush kar lo. "

( go brush your teeth)

She gazed at her husband sleeping beside her, Ayaana kissed his forehead and got up to start the day. She then checked on the twins who were deep in sleep. Her fingers skimmed through Ayaanshi's red cheeks.

" Ma chalo na! Bhook lagi hain!." Abhimaan said as he held her hand and dragged her to the kitchen.

( Ma come we're hungry!)

There was a small kitchen on their floor only where Abhimaan had dragged her, she saw Abhimanyu sitting on the kitchen island swinging his tiny legs.

" Kya khana hain batao?"

( What do you want to have?)

" Parathe with a lot of ghee."

" Mere liye cheese bhi." Abhimanyu said.

( put cheese in mine !)

" Konse parathe khanne hain?"

( what kind of?)

" Paneer." They yelled together.

" shh aaram se chilao mat."

( shh don't shout)

" Ap banaoge?"

( you'll make?)

" Hmm tumhe bhook lagi hain tho banana tho padega."

( hmm I can't let my little babies starve na.)

" Ap thak gayi ho tho hum corn flakes kha lenge." Abhimaan said looking down at the floor

( if you're tired we can have corn flakes)

" Aree nahi mumma banadegi, baba ne aj bhi school Jane se mana Kiya hain. Tho tum dono uniform mat nikalna."

( No baby it's fine, Your Baba has told me to not send you to school today so don't remove your uniform from the closet.)

" Kyu mama?" Abhimaan asked, his father's never really allowed them to bunk school unless and until they were sick.

( why?)

" There's some problem going outside and it isn't safe that's why."

" Bhai idhar ao." Abhimanyu gestured to his brother to come outside for a bit.

( Bhai come here)

" Kya hua?"

( what happened?)

" Mujhe lagta hain baba ke andar ghost hain."

( I think there's a ghost inside baba)

" Matlab?"

( What do you mean?)

" Aree vo movie mein dhikaya na, ghost insaan mein chali jati hain aur insaan ajeeb act karta hain. Baba aur two school ki chutti, ye nahi ho sakta."

( Aree in that movie we saw na, a ghost goes inside the person and they start behaving weirdly. Baba and school holiday? No no no)

" hmm baath tho Teri sahi hain. Hume mama ko bacha na padega baba ke andar ghost se."

( hmm you are right, we have to save mama from the ghost inside baba)

" Fir kya kare."

( what should we do now?)

" Chal mere pass ek idea hain."

( come I have an idea)

The boys quietly walked to their parents room and stared at their father who was deep in sleep.

Abhimaan and Abhimanyu quietly got on the bed. Abhimaan looked at Abhimanyu and they nodded their head seeing each other. They were determined to free their father from the ' ghost's ' grasps.

Abhimaan picked up a pillow and they put it on their father's face and pressed it down so that they could suffocate him. Abhimanyu sat on Abhiraj's chest and pressed the pillow so the ghost would leave.

Abhiraj who abruptly woke up quickly snatched the pillow and threw it aside.

" What the fuck!" He yelled.

Abhimaan and Abhimanyu quickly got up and stood on the other side of the room.

" Idhar ao." He told the children.

( Come here)

They quietly came forward and stood in front of him.

" What were you both trying to do?"

" Baba should we take a holiday from school today?" Abhimaan asked cautiously hoping his technique worked.

" Nahi Aj chutti le Lena."

( no take a holiday today)

" No Bhai it did not work!" Abhimanyu exclaimed. 

They both jumped on Abhiraj tackling him into the bed to again suffocate him.

Abhiraj who of course was much stronger than both of them pushed them onto the bed and glared at them. It was early in the morning and these two trouble makers had already started their drama.

" If you don't tell me what's going on I'll smack the truth out of you." He told them in a stern voice.

" Manyu Baba said he'll smack us! It worked we saved him!"

" Yes Bhai."

" Kya ho raha hain yah" Ayaana asked as she entered the room to check upon the twins.

" Ayaana your kids were trying to kill me when I was asleep."

" Na mama no!" Said Abhimanyu.

" Mama baba ke undar ghost tha, we were trying to make it go away."

" What!?" Ayaana and Abhiraj said together

" hmm Baba said we could not go to school. Baba never says that. He's acting weird we saw it in a movie. When a ghost goes inside the person acts weird."

" Ayaana take your kids away please. I don't want to get angry in the morning."

" Baba don't worry now you are fine."

Ayaana who was silently observing everything started laughing. Her kids sure were a unique species.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.6M 632K 75
Yaduvanshi series #1 An Arranged Marriage Story. POWER!!!!! That's what he always wanted. He is king of a small kingdom of Madhya Pradesh but his pow...
90.7K 5.9K 21
"𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐭 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫'𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝, 𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐥?" __________________________...
4M 142K 83
STOP RIGHT THERE Mrs Priya Ekaansh Raghuvanshi, a shiver ran down her spine listening his dangerous voice she gulp and tightly close her eyes,she was...
208K 14.1K 35
ᴄʜɪʟᴅʜᴏᴏᴅ sᴡᴇᴇᴛʜᴇᴀʀᴛs !! ~❁~ _________________ "𝗜 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝗱𝗶𝘃𝗼𝗿𝗰𝗲!" "𝗕𝘂𝘁 𝗜 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁...