Together forever (Best friend...

由 PetwaSan0000

So...I finally get a chance to make this amazing sequel to the book! As I promised for all of you guys! Also... 更多

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Authors note
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
New trilogy voting (pls read)
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Suggestions for Next chapter?
Chapter 41
So what happened to de others? (part 1)
EreMika finale
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
☆〜Chapter 44☆〜
☆JeanMarco finale☆
♪Chapter 45♪
So what happened to the others? (part 2)
About the crossover characters
About the kids
SPRINGLES SPRINGLES

Chapter 11

575 30 88
由 PetwaSan0000

A/N:

I finally found the perfect theme song for this fanfic! You'll love it! You have no idea what it is yet but I swear it's amazing.

I guarantee you'll also like this chapter. Or, I'll guess you'll like this chapter. I dunno, maybe you will, maybe you won't. Oh well...

Just enjoy the chapter.

And I recommend you listen to the song while reading this chapter, it gets more interesting if you do

Thanks again.

~~~

When tomorrow comes

I'll be on my own

Feeling frightened of

The things that I don't know

When tomorrow comes

Tomorrow comes

Tomorrow comes...

~~~
*Sasha's POV*

Isabel told me to sleep over Felicia's place for some unknown reason, and now she wants me to leave after a couple of days. What's going on?

She dragged me back to the house. And an unexpected surprise came for me. Everyone was yelling, "SURPRISE!!" Well... Except Levi of course.

I can't believe it. Levi, Mikasa, Eren, Hitch, Krista, and Ymir. They're here. I was so happy. I hugged everyone who came (except Levi, again) and I was jumping in glee.

Then I noticed...where's Connie?

~~~

And though the road is long

I look up to the sky

And in the dark I found lost hope that I won't fly

And I sing along, I sing along, and I sing along...

~~~

I ignored that feeling for a short while and enjoyed the party. I ate tons of food, done some karaoke, and just had fun while the party lasted.

It wasn't that fun though. It wasn't the same without...without Connie here. I wonder where he was. He couldn't be with his girlfriend, they just broke up.

Wherever he was, I hope he's having a good time too...

~~~

I got all I need when I got you and I

I look around me, and see a sweet life

I'm stuck in the dark but you're my flashlight

You're getting me, getting me through the night

~~~

This party was great, so far. But...my past life was much better. Ever since I gave Connie that...silent treatment, my life hasn't been even the slightest of completeness.

I felt empty without my best friend. With him, everything seemed like heaven, even if it was hell. He made everything better, even if it was worse.

He was the light of my life, my best friend. And my love for him had to ruin everything. I sat on the couch sadly and cupped my cheeks and continued wallowing in my sorrow.

I miss him more than anything in the world. I felt bad for making him feel bad. I felt like I lost the person who brought brightness in my world. Now, all I see is darkness without him.

I tried making myself feel better by remembering the day he asked me to be his best friend...

*time lapse*

"Can I open my eyes now, Connie?" I asked as he covered my sight with his hands.

"No not yet. Wow...for an eighth grader, I didn't expect you to be so impatient!" The young man exclaimed while guiding me to the place he was bringing me to.

I stayed silent for a moment, then I asked again, "Okay, can I open my eyes now?"

"Fine. You can open them now." He laughed. I slowly opened my eyes, and I saw the most beautiful view on top of my roof. He brought me to heaven...

~~~

Kick start my heart when you shine it in my eyes

Can't lie, it's a sweet life

Stuck in the dark but you're my flashlight

You're getting me, getting me through the night

'Cause you're my flashlight (flashlight)

You're my flashlight (flashlight), you're my flashlight

Ooh...

~~~

I covered my mouth and jumped in excitement. He told me to stop jumping because I might break the roof, I laughed and called him offensive.

He looked at me and asked me a question, "Hey, can I ask you something...?"

I nodded, "Sure! Anything for you, bro!"

He grinned and knelt down. I raised an eyebrow and questioned sarcastically, "Wait, does this question have the words 'will, you, marry, and me'?"

He shook his head, "What!? No! I'm not that stupid, dude."

I giggled at his response as he began asking the question, "Okay. Sasha Braus. Will you be my best friend?"

I nodded saying, "Duh" and I squeezed him to a hug and spun around the roof. I almost fell off the roof, luckily Connie was there to catch me, we both laughed while staring at the astonishing view.

*end of time lapse*

I sighed as I told myself, 'I remember that day as if it was yesterday...'

I then heard a call from Petra, "Braus, you are called to meet 'someone' by the balcony, asap."

~~~

see the shadows long

beneath the mountain top

I'm not afraid when the rain won't stop

'Cause you light the way

You light the way,

You light the way

~~~

"O-Kay..." I answered, confused of course. I followed her to the balcony. I was surprised to see all the guys (except Connie) in tuxedos, even Ymir. They were all holding small roses.

I suppose they were giving those roses to me, so I received them and thanked each one of them. The last person to give me a rose was...Connie. He was wearing a black tux with a red tie, and there top hat he wore on our first date.

I widened my eyes. I paused for a moment before I took the rose from his hands. Then I slowly took the rose and thanked him like I did with the rest of the boys.

"Hey Sasha? 'Mind looking at the view?" He asked me.

"S-sure." I looked at the view. My eyes widened more as I gasped in shock. It was a view as beautiful as he showed when we were eighth grade.

I looked at him, he was smiling and gazing at the view. I grinned at him and stared at it as well. Man, he's done a really good job with this.

~~~

I got all I need when I got you and I

I look around me, and see a sweet life

I'm stuck in the dark but you're my flashlight

You're getting me, getting me through the night

~~~

I elbowed the balcony handle, apologizing immediately, "Look, I am so sorry for being such an asshole a few days ago. It was just my time of the month again and I was mad and-"

I was cut off by Connie's response, "Okay! It's okay! You don't have to blabber about it! You know I won't understand anyways! I'm an idiot!"

I laughed to what he said. Well yeah, he is pretty much an idiot, but an idiot doesn't know he's an idiot. So I'll just describe him as an imbecile.

"And besides, I'm the one who should be apologizing. I was being a complete idiot. Because I knew from the start that you were the most important person in my entire life. And I couldn't just drive you away, you're my best friend." He added.

~~~

Kick start my heart when you shine it in my eyes

Can't lie, it's a sweet life

Stuck in the dark but you're my flashlight

You're getting me, getting me through the night

~~~

"I was thinking the same thing. Life is boring without you, you seem to make everything not suck even if sometimes you do suck." I told him

We both laughed. After all those jokes we told each other, he asked me like he asked me three years ago, "Can I ask you something, Sasha?"

I raised your shoulders in agreement, "sure. What is it?"

He knelt down, like how he did last time. I covered my mouth, questioning in a more hesitant tone, "Is the question I mentioned about your question three years ago about to be real...right now?"

He shook his head again, "Nope. I'm still not that stupid, Sasha. When will you ever realize I'm not that stupid?"

I laughed to his...almost similar response. So he asked the question, "Sasha Braus...?"

~~~

(Light light light you're my flashlight)

Light light you're my flashlight

Light light light light light, oh

(Light light light you're my flashlight)

You're my flash, oh

~~~

"Yes?"

"...will you be my best friend again?"

I nodded quickly, screaming at the top of my lungs, "WELL DUH!!"

I hugged him very tightly while tears of joy fell from my eyes. Then I realized, something was missing. So I let go of him,

"On one condition..."

He raised an eyebrow in confusion and asked, "And that is...?"

"Close your eyes, first..." I told him.

He closed his eyes just like I told him. I pulled him to a kiss. He opened his eyes and widened it, he slowly closed them after.

Then all of a sudden, like every cliche thing there is, there were fireworks behind us, I heard the girls fangirling and the boys shouting drunk.

I slowly let go of him and hugged him again. The people screamed louder. I whispered at Connie's ear,

"Damn, when will these people ever shut up?"

He formed a tiny smirk, "I'll handle this..." His whispers formed into shouts when he pretend-scolded everyone else, "WILL YOU SHUT THE HELL UP!? SASHA MIGHT GO DEAF WITH ALL THAT GIBBERISH!!"

Everyone stayed silent, just how I like it. We both stared at the balcony again. I wrapped my arm around his neck, whispering again,

"Trust me, this life will get better..."

~~~

I got all I need when I got you and I

I look around me, and see a sweet life

I'm stuck in the dark but you're my flashlight

You're getting me, getting me through the night

~~~

"And what makes you say that?" He whispered back.

"Well...we're together again. Isn't it that every time we're best bros, things go a lot better? Like the Titan defeat.

"Let's never fall apart...again. cause... A lot of bad things have been happening to us lately."

"Yeah, I mean imagine if we stayed split up. The Titans would probably go worldwide and we'd all be dead, right?"

"Yeah!" He exclaimed, not whispering anymore, "and what if we stay best friends for the rest of our lives, we might even get a chance of stopping global warming."

"That's right!" I pointed out, "And flying ponies might actually become real. Like the ones i wished for ever since I was four years old!"

"Oh yeah! I wished for the exact same thing for when I was five years old!"

We both stayed silent for his weird response, then bursted into laughs after a matter of seconds.

I suddenly noticed he was holding my hand. I was about to tell him to let go, but...I decided to ignore the feeling and let him hold my hand...

~~~

Kick start my heart when you shine it in my eyes

Can't lie, it's a sweet life

Stuck in the dark but you're my flashlight

(You're my flashlight)

You're getting me, getting me through the night

~~~

One of my negative thoughts accidentally went out of my mouth, "Wait, what if you start dating again? Or even worse, I start dating?"

"Oh I'm dating again." He replied.

I widened my eyes and made a tiny laugh, "Really? Well you could've told me before I kissed you just a few minutes ago...right?"

He nodded, "Yup. She's strong, independent, loves food, never cares for only herself. Always makes people happy."

"Oh me and that lady are sure to get along." I told him.

"She's beautiful, has a bright personality, and never leaves her best friend behind..."

My smile fades as I looked down again, "I'm...proud of you...?"

He stared at me as if I didn't know something, "How can you call me an idiot if you, on the other hand handy realized it sooner?"

I shook my head in confusion, "No...why? who is it? Is it someone from here?"

"I'm looking at her right now." It must've been some sort of mistake, because he was looking at me.

I tried looking behind me to see if there was anyone else, but he was staring at me. Wait...he's looking at me. Why am I so dumb?

~~~

'Cause you're my flashlight

You're my flashlight

Ooh ooh

Ooh ooh

Ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh

Ooh oh oh

~~~

I smiled and began swaying the hand he was holding, "I bet you two are going to get along well..."

"Me too..."

I interrupted the moment with a very ridiculous question, "Just as long as we never step foot at tier fifteen."

"Wha- what makes you think we're ever gonna step foot at tier fifteen!? And why tier fifteen of all tiers!?" He laughed.

We continued laughing throughout the night. I got my best friend back, and I'm proud of having him back.

~~~

You're my flashlight

Light light

You're my flashlight

Light light ye-yeah

You're my flashlight

~~~

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

25.9K 428 11
When two teens happen to move in the same area, next-door to be exact, their lives are destined to change. One, is a boy named Eren and carries a dar...
2K 48 19
Mikasa and Levi move to their hometown for Levi's new job. Mikasa hasn't been back for years and she hasn't seen her friends since she moved. When sh...
632 47 16
[COMPLETE]humanity lives inside cities surrounded by enormous walls due to the Titans, gigantic humanoid beings who devour humans. The story follows...
109K 2.3K 15
You don't remember anything about your past. The last thing you remember is when you were seven and you were walking in the streets until a women wit...