Dean's Life

By Rddudd

This is a story about Dean Winchester's life. He's a sheriff's deputy and a strict dad who's not afraid to sp... More

Once Over
Don't Even
Move In Day
Making Room
Adjustments
Paying the price
Say Uncle
Tea Party
Fish
Cart
Pushed
Same Difference
Nick of Time
Deputy
Iced
Didn't ask
Blocked
Across
Whatever
Favor
Pajamas
Karaoke
Rachel
Interference
Candy
Ouch
For One Reason
No Big Deal
Taking Care of Business
Mirror
Hurtful
Power
Conference
Girl time
Tested
Don't think
Partner
What happened
Progress
John
Line Jumping
Talk
Next
Now
Rules
Go
Cringed
Focused on the Past
Control
Apology
Traffic stop
Getting through
True
Family
Either way
Because you are
This time around
Invisible
Tired
Mom
Building Blocks
In Case
My life

Bad guy

1.8K 37 116
By Rddudd

Katie's pov

Dad just asked me why I'm getting a spanking with the hairbrush.

"B_be_because I stole a candy bar and then l_li_lied about it," I managed to sputter out, as my tears fell faster and my breathing hitched.

Dad nodded, apparently satisfied with my response. He swiftly pulled me over his knee, pressing down on my back with his left hand. His right hand roughly yanked the waistband of my pajama pants over the globes of my ass. Dad adjusted them further down on the back of my legs. The cool room air on my warm naked bottom gave me goosebumps.

Dad rested his hand on my bare butt as he warned, "You better not fight me on this punishment, Katie girl. Understand?"

"Yes sir," I practically whispered, as I gripped my dad's pantleg tightly, subsequently burying my face in the fabric. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw him grab the hairbrush off my bed. Tensing my butt muscles tightly, I clenched my cheeks together in anticipation of the first stroke. I felt the hard wood slap my behind and I yelped from the sting it left on my skin.

Dad immediately slapped the brush down again and again on my previously pink bottom, reddening it quickly as I kicked my legs up in protest. I wasn't fighting him, I was just reacting to the horrible sting that evil brush left on my taut skin. Dad spanked me harder and harder, my legs flailed wildly as I squeezed my dad's calf so tightly, he had to pause the spanking to swat my hands away.

"Knock it off!" he growled, bringing the brush down hard at the crease of my thighs.

"OWWWW!" I shrieked repeatedly in protest, as Dad continued to focus several spanks in that ultra-sensitive area. "I can't help it, it hurts!" I cried out, reaching my right hand back in a desperate, yet futile, attempt to shield my bottom from further onslaught.

"It's meant to hurt, you're being punished, little girl," Daddy explained, very unhelpfully, I might add. "Now hold still!"

"I CAN'T!" I shouted, as he slapped that wicked brush across the center of my bottom, hard and fast. Each slap successfully re-igniting the burning fire on my thoroughly spanked butt.

Dad locked my legs under his and held my right wrist firmly at the small of my back. He spanked me several more times with the hairbrush as I cried and cried. This is by far the worst spanking Dad has ever given me.

"No daughter of mine is going to shoplift or steal. Am I clear?"

"YES!" I shrieked, as Dad peppered my red throbbing buttcheeks with painful slaps after each syllable he spoke. "STOP, DADDY, STOP!" I begged, as my tears streamed down and I wiped the snot running freely from my nose on my dad's pant leg.

Dad set the hairbrush back down on my bed but he continued to restrain me over his lap so I knew we weren't done yet. I felt the palm of his hand come down hard on my right buttcheek and then my left, confirming my fears. The slap of his hand hurts so much worse on my fragile punished skin after getting spanked with the hairbrush than the other way around. There's no doubt in my mind, my father is well aware of this.

Finally Dad stopped spanking my bare butt, ending this nightmare of a punishment. He tried to rub my back but I quickly scrambled off his lap and stepped away from him. I regretted moving so fast as my butt and thighs throbbed painfully in response.

"I W_WA_WANT UN_UNCLE SA_SAM_MY!" I cried out loudly, not wanting my dad to touch me as I backed further away.

I could see the hurt look on his face from my rebuke, but I didn't care. He hurt me way worse with this awful spanking and I didn't want him to act like now he cared that I was sad and in pain, cuz he's the one who caused it.

"Okay," he replied softly, sadly. "I'll go get him." Looking up at me from the doorway, he said, "I hope you know I still love you, Katie girl, and I always will."

I didn't say a word. I just wiped my eyes and turned around. Crawling into bed, lying down on my stomach, I grabbed Henry before crying into my pillow.

Dean's pov

Hearing Katie say she wanted my brother to comfort her instead of me, didn't come as a surprise but it still hurt. I'd like to think it's just because he mothers her all the time. At least I hope that's the reason. I'm glad they have a close relationship, I just don't want to play second fiddle to my baby brother for the rest of my life, especially when it comes to my daughter.

I found Sammy right where I figured he'd be, cleaning up in the kitchen. At least with him stayin' here I don't have to worry about getting a maid now.

"Hey," I said, pulling his attention away from the sinkful of dishes. "Uh, Katie's asking for you."

Sammy looked at me questioningly as if he was waiting for an explanation, or at least some embellishment on my request.

"Okay." Wrinkling his brow, he asked, "Are you alright?"

"No, not really," I sighed heavily. "I hate having to punish her like that," I lamented.

Sammy grabbed me a cold beer out of the fridge. "It sounded like you went pretty hard on her."

"Damn right I did!" I responded much louder than I intended. I took a big swig of my beer. "I'm a sheriff's deputy for chrissake, Sammy, an officer of the law, and my seven-year-old daughter was just caught shoplifting." I rubbed my forehead, out of frustration. "You don't think she deserved a second punishment? Hell, she's lucky her grandfather isn't here, or she'd be gettin' a third ass beating."

"I didn't say you shouldn't have punished her, Dean."

"No, little brother, you didn't say it but we both know you sure as Hell were thinking it."

Sammy shook his head and scoffed.

"I love how you always know what I'm thinking, Dean," he replied sarcastically. "Ever since we were little kids." Getting up, heading for the door, he added, "You've always thought you know me better than I know myself."

"That's cuz I do, Sammy," I asserted confidently. "I can read you like a book." I took another drink. "And it's always driven you crazy."

"Whatever," Sammy replied dismissively. "I'm going to go take care of YOUR daughter now." Pausing in the doorway, he sassed, "But you already knew that, didn't you?"

I shook my head and polished off my beer before heading to my room. I just want this night to be overwith already.

Alex was about to step out of his room but he stopped, seeing me in the hallway.

"You through beating your kid now?" he asked facetiously.

"Goodnight, Alex," I said, trying to end this argument before it could even begin. I don't have the energy or desire to get into it with him right now.

"You're an asshole. You know that?" he sneered.

"Now is not the time, kid, I'm warning you." He momentarily considered challenging me but wisely chose not to, seeing the rock hard look on my face. We stared each other down for a minute before he promptly shut the door in my face. I shook my head and inhaled sharply. Walk away Dean, I told myself. I can't deal with this right now. If I put my hands on him when I'm this upset, it won't end well.

Entering my bedroom, I quickly realized this nightmare of a day wasn't nearing its end as I had hoped. Amy was sitting on our bed holding a crying Drew in her arms, desperately trying to console him. When she looked up and glared at me, I knew this was somehow going to be all my fault.

Now realizing my presence, Drew wailed, "YOU HURT KATIE! YOU'RE A MEANIE!" He buried his face back in Amy's chest as more tears fell.

I sat down close to them on the bed so Drew was within reach.

"Buddy," I tried to gently rub Drew's back as I spoke but he flinched and turned further out of reach. "Katie got a spanking because she did something very naughty," I tried to explain, but the little guy wasn't havin' it.

"No, you're mean," he whined, barely turning his head to look at me as he continued to cry and clutch his mommy.

"He's been like this for the past hour, thanks to you," Amy spat angrily. "I haven't even been able to take a shower, because he won't let go of me."

"So put him to bed!" I snapped, unwisely offering my girlfriend unsolicited parenting advice.

"You're ridiculous. You know that?" she yelled, as she struggled to stand up with Drew still hanging onto her like a baby koala bear clinging to its mama. Finally getting her footing, she was halfway out the door when she called back to me, "By the way, I'll be sleeping in his bed tonight, not yours."

I shook my head and rolled my eyes. Chuckling derisively, I looked to the heavens.

"Really, God? Really? This is my life now?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

131K 4.4K 28
Supernatural Fanfiction about Dean having a daughter. Only second story so don't judge too hard. I don't own any supernatural characters except my ch...
39.5K 992 109
Sometimes, not every love story can be as idyllic as it should be. Dean Winchester, bred and raised in the mafia, carried a heart that yearned desper...
1.2K 27 11
This is a parallel story of Ava Winchester, Ava and Caroline are Dean and Sam's daughters from another universe. You heard of Sam and Dean story. Thi...
115K 3.2K 27
Sam and Dean Winchester run into a pint-sized kid who is in desperate need of their help, or someone's help at least. Will they help her? What will h...