Fairy Tail: The Element

Από IamGamerA

Element, the source all life and fairy the creatures of life. Do fairies have tails? More than that, do fairi... Περισσότερα

Chapter 1: The Lost Child
Chapter 2: Fist Mission
Chapter 3: Another Dragon Slayer
Chapter 4: Relationship
Chapter 5: Thunder VS Lightning
Chapter 6: The S-Class Promotion Trail
Chapter 7: Trial Ended
Chapter 8: Time Judge All
Chapter 9: The Blade We Share
Chapter 10: How I Feel
Chapter 11: A Wish Upon the Stars
Chapter 12: Faker Return
Chapter 13: Back in Fairy Tail
Chapter 14: The Relations
Chapter 15: The Tower of Heaven
Chapter 16: Growth
Chapter 17: Jellal
Chapter 18: Cut Through Fate
Chapter 19: Troubling Thunder
Chapter 20: Confronting Laxus
Chapter 21: Acceptance
Chapter 22: Siblings Bond
Chapter 23: Sorcerer Weekly
Chapter 24: Starlight Pillar
Chapter 25: Asking For Help
Chapter 26: The Alliance
Chapter 27: To The Rescue
Chapter 28: Fairy Tail Ace
Chapter 29: The Crack
Chapter 30: Neos & Haou
Chapter 31: Getting Ready
Chapter 32: Last Stand
Chapter 33: It's Finally Over
Chapter 34: A Story
Chapter 35: Training Session
Chapter 36: The SS Mission
Chapter 37: A Peaceful Day
Chapter 38: The S-Class Trial
Chapter 40: Shooting Star DragonSlayer
Chapter 41: Unveiling Secret
Chapter 42: The Battle of Fairies and Devils
Chapter 43: The Calm Before The Storm
Chapter 44: Bury The Light
Chapter 45: Burning Chaos in The Wind
Chapter 46: Coming Home
Chapter 47: The Spirit That Walk
Chapter 48: Reason to Get Stronger
Chapter 49: Something Real
Chapter 50: The Grand Magic Games
Chapter 51: First Day
Chapter 52: The Second Day P1
Chapter 53: The Second Day P2
Chapter 54: One Vs One Hundred
Chapter 55: The Third Day Battles
Chapter 56: Conflict is Unavoidable
Chapter 57: Faker vs. Titania
Chapter 58: Four Dragons
Chapter 59: Unfortunate Circumstances
Chapter 60: Final Day of the Games!
Chapter 61: Eclipse Gate!
Chapter 62: For My Sake
Chapter 63: Subhuman
Chapter 64: Salvation!
Chapter 65: Celebration

Chapter 39: The Black Wizard

230 5 1
Από IamGamerA

The Fairy Tail's S-Class Trial has begun, each participant has their own challenges.

"So that's how Makarov decides to limit you." Mavis said still sitting next to Neos.

"Yeah, there are three challenges to complete each one they finished. I have to lower my power down by 20%." He said looking into the distance, it had already been sometime since the trial began. And he has been explaining to Mavis about how Makarov made it possible for the others to actually pass this year's Trial.

"So 80% means you can only do one double fusion, 60% you then you can't use fusion, 40% means you can only use 3 elements. And lastly, the hidden challenge, if they complete it too, meaning you can only use 20%, one element only." Mavis said lying on the root next to Neos.

"Yeah, the hidden challenge, they can come across it after reaching the second challenge. Finding the First Master Grave."

"Oh? What it is?" Mavis ask curiously.

"It's a simple riddle that I came across on one of my adventures. The challenges once complete are only accessible by one group only. Meaning this can be a hit or miss. Depending on who ever came across it."

"I see, I'm gonna go check it out." 

"Hey! W- She's gone." He try to stop her only to turn back and find that she is already gone. He let out a sigh before he suddenly heard something coming at him from the sky. "What the?"

Using Reinforcement magic on his eyes he can see Natsu and Happy flying at him like a speeding rocket. His Fusion Ring's new improvement temporarily let him see the number of challenges they had completed. And Natsu and Happy currently have the number 1. 

"You really didn't learn anything, Natsu." He got up as Natsu and Happy flew crashing down in front of him. "Looks like getting your ass kicked by Gildarts wasn't enough for you, Natsu."

"Heh! I'm all fired up!" Natsu let flames out around his entire body while glaring at Neos in excitement.

"Let's see, that's one trail complete, that means 80% then. I'll even give you the chance to pick which fusion you want to fight." he said.

"Heh! You can fight me at 100% Neos! Cause either way, I'm gonna kick your ass and become S-Class!" Natsu charged at him with his fist covered in flames.

Fire Dragon: Iron Fist!

Natsu threw his flame cover fist at Neos who just turned into Quake, raising a hand out he blocked Natsu's attack with one palm. 

"Your ability has improved. But you still have a long way to go!" He said as his palm held on tight to Natsu as he began to swing Natsu around like some ragdoll. "W-Wait!" Natsu started to feel somewhat of his motion sickness being swung around like that. He let go throwing Natsu away as he fell down to the wood below.

"I must say, I actually feel that one." Neos looks at the falling dragonslayer who is with his partner flying down trying to catch up to him.

(In the Camp)

"What?! Elfman and Evergreen are getting married?!" Erza questioned in shock while she was making food.

"And then they attacked me while I was in a state of shock." Mirajane said with a smile as she rubbed her cheek that had a band aid over it. While Juvia and Lisanna sat behind them and listened to their conversation.

"Hold on! When is the ceremony?! In fact, when did they start such a relationship?!" Erza questioned as always only hearing a few parts of the conversation.

"Oh, no, I think it was just a strategy to throw me off guard. I still have a lot of improving to do!" Mira said.

"Anyway, you're sure it was just a strategy?!" Erza questioned still not totally convinced.

"It's hard to imagine those two being together. After all, of they got married and had a child..." Mira began imagining what Elfman and Evergreen's child would look like and came to an image of a baby version of Elfman with Evergreen's hair. "Imma real baby!" Then Mira all of the sudden began to cry.

"Don't cry Mira. It's kind of cute, depending on how you look at it." Erza said and Mira still cried.

"By the way where is Freed and Bickslow?" Lisanna questioned.

"They returned to the guild with Gildarts." Erza replied.

"Talk about impatient. They could've stayed here and watched the rest of the trial." Lisanna said.

"Anyway, where did Mest and Laki go?" Erza questioned.

"Yeah, they are late..." Mira said as they began to look a little worried.

"Maybe they forgot where we're supposed to meet up?" Lisanna questioned. "Mest, huh? I never met him in Haou's Dimension. He joined during the two years I was gone, right?"

"Did he...?" Mira questioned as none of them knew.

"I feel like he's always been a member..." Erza began thinking.

"He doesn't have much presence, huh?" Lisanna said.

"Juvia will go look for them. She's a little worried." Juvia offered.

(Back with Neos)

"Huh?" He saw the giant air sky coming toward the island seeing the ship is landing on the island he was about to rush toward it only to roll out of the way as a bullet just barely missed his head as strands of hair flew off his head.

His pupils turn red as his clothes turn red and black before charging at the airship. Suddenly he feels a strong gravitational pull making it hard for him to move.

"What...the?" his body was shaking trying to keep himself from falling, he stabbed his lightning blades to the ground using them to support his body from falling down. "It's useless to resist. You are only delaying the inevitable."

Some stiff emotionless voice speaks out as he looks up to see a tall, muscular middle-aged man with extremely long dark hair, which is gathered on the back of his head, leaving his forehead exposed, and tied in a clothed ponytail, reaching down below his waist, adorned by thin, dark strips crossing its whole length, and having his hair sprout from its end in a large tuft.

"I expected more from Fairy Tail's Ace." He said raising his hand out before casting his spell.

Fall

The gravity force gets much harder breaking both his blades as Lightning Storm falls to one knee.

He just looks at Lightning Storm still with his emotionless face. "I say it before it is-" the man was cut off by a blinding red and orange light coming from Neos's direction.

Contact Fusion! Plasma Neos!

His clothes turn to a mix of red and orange, with a flame-like pattern decorating the lower half of his red cloak. 

Plasma Body

His body turned into a form of energy now completely ignoring the effect of his attacker's magic, since gravity don't have much effect again a pure form of energy. This makes him panic taking a step back as a fist was drilled right into his guts making the blue-haired man cough up saliva and blood, as he was sent flying back. A burned knuckle pint on his guts. 

Suddenly a group of knights came from nowhere charging at him. "Huh?" He try to move only to feel his body isn't listening to him. "What the?"

A huge, overweight, yet muscular man wearing a large dark robe-like garment with a lighter-colored spotted design near the top. Underneath this, he is bare-chested (although he has two belt-like collars wrapped around him in a criss-cross fashion) and wears superhero-looking tights. With chalk white skin tone standing in the distance holding a doll with a piece of blonde hair on it.

"Behold my all powerful-" "Why is there a walking discussing target here?" Plasma said in a disgusted tone, his personality is a mix of a hot headed and someone who everyone said can be very intimidating and isn't afraid to put others down both literally and figuratively.

"Even though I look like this, I am one of the Seven Kin of Purgatory... I am powerful!" He said in a fit of rage swinging the doll side to side as Plasma's body was being moved in the air in the same motion as the doll.

De-Fusion!

His body glows splitting into both Lightning Storm and Blaze. The two elemental mages glare down at the fat guy that just tries to control them, the hair he has on his doll glows and disappears leaving him in shock.

EN Shuffle!

Lightning Storm's body glowed as he was replaced by Ice.

Contact Fusion! Frost Fire Neos!

Cold blue flame emitted from Frost Fire's fist as he glared down at his target, Ice's natural bored look, and Blaze's angry glare made Frost Fire look like he was disappointed in them. 

Frost Fire Fist!

The blue flame comes down enveloping the battlefield as the knights below all frozen in ice. Trapping the fat guy along in the cold ice.

"C-C-C-Cold!" He said through shaking teeth.

"Now then- ugh!" Frost Fire suddenly felt the gravitational pull around him pushing him down, before a bullet was launched right at him.

Separation!

His body glows and splits off into his seventh counterpart which let the bullet fly past him. Suddenly he was reversed back as the seven Neos comeback together he was stopped midway not even letting him fully return as one.

"To think it would have taken this much effort just to take down one Fairy." A feminine voice speaks out.

A pale-skinned woman with dark purple hair and red eyes walks up, she wears sleeveless and skin-tight, being divided into 3 sections; the main body of the suit and the legs of the suit from the thigh down are both white with black patterning, with the space between them being a deep brown. The entire suit is trimmed with gold patterns, and sports a matching white headband. 

"Ms. Ultear!?" The fat guy said with a look of shock seeing her.

The identified Ultear turns to her frozen comrade with a look of unamuse. "To think, you all can't take a Fake Fairy out." she said mocking them for using so much power and still not being able to beat Neos.

"You should go easy on them my love." Another voice speaks out, as a long black hair guy walks up behind her, a large high-impact sniper rifle on his back. The guy seems to be wearing all black, with golden eyes.

"After all, the one they just fought is just a part of the real me." He speaks with somewhat of an emotionless tone, his facial expression seems cold and uncaring. His face looks identical to Neos to the point that he can almost be mistaken for one of his other forms.

"But still it's good to know that we capture another piece." Ultear said and was about to him in for a kiss when a magic circle appeared underneath Fairy Tail Neo's feet. Recognizing the magic circle was a teleportation circle, Ultear rushed to him holding on to him as they both teleported away.

This leaves everyone else there in a state of shock. Before this Grimoire Heart Neos spoke out. "We don't need to worry about Ultear. She is more than enough to counter that elemental mage." He said walking away. "We'll continue with Grimoire Heart's goal. To find and capture The Black Wizard Zeref. Taking down Fiore's #1 guild is just the stepping stone in completing our goal."

(Somewhere on the island)

A young man with black hair and dark eyes, dressed in a black high collar robe with golden trims, along with a large, flowing white toga draped around his torso, he also has a pendant around his neck. "Finally, I am reunited with Natsu, only to find out that his still too weak to kill me, how long must I wait?" The man questioned in sadness, when he suddenly felt multiple surges of magical energy. "This energy, why is it active again?"

(With some other members of Fairy Tail)

Grimoire Heart has started their attack on Fiore's #1 guild. 

Grimoire Heart Neos has his sniper in one hand while a dagger in his other hand, while Mana hold her twin black blades, Wendy in a stand taking the air around her, readying herself.

Gajeel and Levy are fending off somekind of human-dog samurai mage along with an overside chicken that somehow gains intelligence.

Natsu meets some blonde guy who seems really intense to take down the Salamander.

Both Gray and Loke have their own problem to deal with in the form of another Celestial Spirit along with his partner.

While in the camp the Fairy Tail members have another foe that actually has Lisanna trapped with a tree as some type of clock is going down, Laki tries to use her magic to help free Lisanna but their enemy's magic is on a whole nother level compared to her. At the same time, Mira in her Satan Soul and Erza in her Purgatory Armor glared down at the enemy that attacked them.

(A different part of the island)

Both Neos and Ultear were teleported to another part of the island, she lay on top of him as they landed, jumping back and gaining some distance between them as she got into a stand. "Time Magic huh?" Neos said as he got up dusting himself.

He already has his run in with an alternate future self that can stop time so he somewhat knows how to deal with time magic.

Ultear raises her hand as multiple orbs start to appear around her before charging right toward Neos.

Ice! Freezing at Moment

His clothes change to his Ice version, and everything around him freezes up, even Ultear tented up, seeing this. 'This feeling...' she thought as the image of a woman with short dark purple hair walked away leaving her in the cold icy hail. Her fist clenched tight as Ice's presence reminded her of her own mother.

The frozen orbs all fall down to the ground frozen in ice until Ultear utters a familiar word.

Burst

She used one of the spells she learned from watching him, as the orbs around him exploded. The spell was simple to use, it depends more on the user's control, as they can just simply condense their magical energy before letting go as the compact magical energy bursts out. As the dust cleared revealing a pink flower petal shield in front of him, his cloak turning back to his black cloak.

Trace On

Tracing her history his eyes widened as he began to process the information.

Trigger Off

Closing his eyes, he let the info slowly load within his head rather than force them all in at one. Ultear Time Magic is powerful but she needs the Grimoire Heart Neos to use it without the drawback, of accidentally killing herself.

Ultear place her hand together as a magic circle appears on her hand.

Ice Make: Bloom

He traced his weapon summoning out Hikari and Yami, cutting the several blocks of ice that bloomed outwards to attack him. She jumps back avoiding the slash from his blades, before he suddenly throws them, the two blades spin in the air coming at her.

Sword Barrel: Full Open

Multiple swords appear behind him as they are sent flying at Ultear as she sends orbs flying at his blades, both of their attacks collide creating a small explosion in the air. The two glare at each other for a moment both readying their next attack.

Suddenly both of them feel a dark magical energy, turning to the side both of their eyes widen seeing a black wizard looking at Neos, his face having somewhat of a confused look. "How are you here?"

The air was stiff as they looked at each other. "ZEREF!" Neos disappears in a flash of red lightning as Lightning Storm reappears infront of the black wizard, his face having a look of anger and rage while Zeref's eyes widen seeing his expression which used to be calm, now is a look filled with malice. He jumps back as the blades miss their target.

Sonic Wail!

He turns to Cyclone, his face shifting to a smile but it still looks angry as he lets out a powerful sonic attack from his mouth, as Zeref just simply moves out of the way, looking closely at Neos expression.

He turns his stand to a different one as he turns to Quake. His expression change again, still has his angry look but now he has a calmer look.

Nine-Lives Blade Work!

The massive stone blade appeared on his hand as he swung it at Zeref before everything stopped in place. "So much... emotions." Zeref said walking closer to Quake, looking at him from side to side, up and down. He has somewhat of a light smile seeing Neos somewhat colorful clothing.

"I don't believe this... you're actually... alive." He said as everything moved again as Quake swung his blade leaving nine huge cut marks on the ground where Zeref once stood.

Suddenly dark energy emitted around Zeref as he began to have a look of pain and panic look across his face. "No no no no no no!"

The dark magical energy burst out as the surrounding area became dead, trees lost their color and leaves, animals died, and Neos's eyes rolled back as he fell to the ground. His body suddenly starts glitching out as two new Neos appear next to his already own body.

One wearing all black, even his eyes and hair are black while the other is wearing pure white, with snow-white hair and white eyes. The two glance at each other as they both throw a punch at each other face sending one and nother flying back.

Both Zeref and Ultear look in awe seeing the two elementals attacking each other, before turning down to Core. His finger twitched as he tried to push himself up before finally passing out.

Seeing Neos was still alive, Zeref let out a smile that even sent a shiver down Ultear's spine. She was frozen in place, almost losing her life if she wasn't fast enough to get out of the way. Zeref's knee down patting Neos unconscious head, his hand moving down the elemental mage's pale blonde hair.

"You're a success, you aren't like those other failures. You even have your mother's hair." Ultear looks on in confusion as Zeref just pats his head, with a weird smile across his face. The Black Wizard seems to be going through multiple emotions and she can't exactly pinpoint what those emotions are.

"I'm looking forward to seeing your growth, Neos Dragneel."

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

181K 6.7K 22
[𝐑𝐄-𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆] Lucy Heartfilia thought she had it all. She was in the best guild, had the best friends, was allowed to practice her magic. But...
50.9K 1.6K 23
Hello! This is my first Fairy Tail story. If I'd have to be honest, I'm very excited for this new story. I hope you'll like it. Here's a mini summary...
50.9K 2K 131
Seven years ago, all the dragons disappeared. Aria had never known her real family, but the old dragon that took her in and taught her magic, was the...
14.2K 295 55
"Oops, my baby, you woke up in my bed. Oops, we broke up, we're better off as friends. Now I accidentally need you, I don't know what to do. Oops, ba...