π‚π‘π€π‚πŠπˆππ† ᡖᡉᡃᡏʸ α΅‡Λ‘β±βΏα΅ˆα΅‰...

By gracessecretshelby

Where Thomas Shelby finds himself slowly destroying the bond between him and his daughter when she needs him... More

introduction
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90

61

1.4K 38 0
By gracessecretshelby

Act four/ season 5
1929

Tommy rode through the muddy field on his black horse. He climbed off it, placing his gloves in his pocket and stepping into the telephone box.

"Arthur?" he asked, answering the phone. "We cannot give you the assurance you are asking for. We expect payment in full" he read from the letter. "Here's my favourite part, 'we have never even heard of you people, so we are not afraid of your threats.' And they've signed it The Angels of Retribution"

Tommy hummed, putting the phone down and flipping a coin, landing on head.

He picked the phone up again and dialled a number. "They say they haven't even heard of us, so tell Aberama and Isaiah to introduce themselves" he spoke. "And Finn, you stay out of it"

He put the phone down again.

-

Finn placed the down and looked through the window of the telephone box, nodding at Isaiah who got inside the car with Aberama.

-

Micheal was awoken by the phone ringing. He sat up, rubbing his eyes and going over to answer it. "Yeah?" He listened carefully. "Wait, wait say that again," his face dropped. "No, that cannot be possible"

"No no no" he whispered.

Gina stood, placing a hand on his shoulder and kissing he cheek, turning and snorting a line of cocaine off the table. Micheal picked up the phone. " Arthur"

"Hello?" he groaned. "Arthur where's Tommy?"

"Why?"

"Just get to him and tell him we've lost the lot" Micheal shouted.

-

Lizzie approached Ruby who sat playing with her toy horse. "Ten spoonfuls of sugar for me please" she said, kneeling down. "Is that for one?" the girl asked.

Lizzie looked up. "Look Ruby, daddy's back from his call. Everything going to be alright now"

"What about Delilah?" the girl asked.

Lizzie sighed. "No, Delilah's not here yet"

The pair stood, watching as Tommy came down the hill on his horse.

-

"Arthur what are you talking about how is that possible" Polly asked over the phone. "It's possible because this morning in New York City at 6.00 am,  the Wall Street stock exchange crashed. Like a steam train and we were most definitely on bored"

Polly's heart dropped as the phone line went dead.

-

"Miss Shelby," Jane stopped her as she walked through the dress shop. "There's a phone call for you,"

"I'll take it in a second" Delilah nodded, handing the dress in her hand to another worker to put up in the shop. "Hello," she sighed, picking up the phone. "Delilah, it's me." Tommy spoke.

"Hello, dad," She said, crossing her arms.

"You're coming home, somethings happened with the Company and Michael's coming back too, i'll get him to call you and give you the details on the boat back." He said.

"Dad, i've got business meetings this week," she argued.

"Oh yea, about what?" he raised his voice. "About the money of my fucking company and incase you forgot, i deal with the legal side of The Shelby Distillery." she hissed.

Tommy pinched the bridge of his nose.

"Either move the meetings to today, or don't go to them. You're coming home tomorrow"

The line went dead. "Fuck" she whispered.

"Jane, get me the number for all the people i'm supposed to have a meeting with this week."

The blonde girl nodded and walked to the other end of the shop.

-

Isiah, Finn and Aberama climbed the stairs of the building, carefully looking around the corners, holding their guns close. Finn kicked a door open, pointing his gun. Women and children began screaming and shouting.

They walked through the rooms and Isiah pointed a gun at a girl who pointed to the room beside them.

Aberama climbed through a window, carefully walking over the roof.

-

Micheal threw his suit jacket over his shoulders. "If you're going to England, i'm coming with you" The american girl, Gina spoke. "No" he shook his head.

"I love you, you love me, that's the truth"

"Gina, wait, come on" He said as she approached the door. "I wanna meet your family" she grinned. "No you don't" he sighed. "Delilah is meeting me, i can go by myself"

"Who the fuck is Delilah?" she asked.

"Gina, i've explained this before, she's my cousins daughter and she's a big part of the company now."

"Well, let me meet her"

-

Finn slowly opened the door, a gun firing as he did so. He stepped backward leaning against the wall, nodding to Isiah. They both stood either side of the wall and Finn looked around, groaning and dropping to the floor when a bullet flew into his arm.

"Oh fuck" he whispered. Isiah looked into the room, stepping back when they fired again.

Aberama stormed through a different way, shooting the man and sending him to the floor. "Now you've heard of us," he shot again.

-

"Come on," Aberama urged, carrying Finn into the room behind Isaiah. "Couch" he said. "Put something down for the blood my sister'll fucking kill me" Finn panted.

Isiah ripped a sheet from the table, a glass smashing. "Be fucking careful" Finn scolded. "She spends thousands of  pounds on this shit" he hissed as Aberama let him fall to the couch. " Get me some booze" the man spoke.

He pulled back the fabric of Finns sleeve, squeezing his arm and causing him to scream. "Just fucking get the thing out of me and sew me up. Just do it"

Isiah handed him the bottle.

"Peaky boy give me your blade" Aberama looked to Isiah. He took his cap from his head, pulling the blade and handing it to him.

Isiah held Finn. "You know what you're doing?" he asked.

"I've done this a thousand times. I once took a bullet from between two ribs, one inch from the heart. Mind you it was a horse and the horse did die" they all chuckled but Finn soon shouted as Aberama pulled the puller from his arm. "There you go, it's just a little one" he said, dropping it to an ashtray.

"What the fuck is going on" Ada appeared at the door.

"Oh fuck" Finn whispered. Isiah stood straight. " Hello Ada" Finn panted. Isiah kept his head down.

"Get out, both of you" she instructed. Aberama and Isiah left the room "I'm so sorry Ada, they broke a statue of some thin woman" Finn apologies.

She picked up the pieces from the floor. "Fucking statues" she scoffed. "What has Tommy told you, Shelby's stay out of the sporting stuff"

"What? To maintain your fucking reputation?"

"You listen to me, Finn, we've got a chance. Tommy has given us that chance. He's got power, we've got money and our past is left behind us" Ada spoke. "And you've got a precious young life, Finn, you fucking idiot! Three inches to the left and that would've been gone"

Finn looked away. "You've got nothing to prove, Finn. You have got nothing to prove" Ada sighed.

-

"Daddy" Ruby shouted, running towards Tommy as he got off the horse. "Come here, you. Come here" he groaned, leaning down and picking her up. " Now, what have you been up to, eh?"

Lizzie placed a hand on his shoulder.

"Any time Johnny" Tommy nodded at the man who was stood digging a hole. "All right you heard the man let's go" he hissed at the others.

Tommy placed Ruby back to the floor. "Where's Charles?" he asked Lizzie. "He's in the wagon, he won't come out. He heard Johnny talking Rokka, he understands more Gypsy than we think, he heard him say yoy shot the horse. I told him it was mercy i said it's what you do when a horse gets sick, he doesn't understand"

"Dad, why did you shoot him?" the young girl asked.

Tommy looked toward the wagon. "Charlie, get out here now, let's get it done. Charles, come here" the door opened, revealing the boy. "Sit down"

He sat on the steps beside Tommy. "Now listen to me, your horse was sick, he was in pain. The vet couldn't do anything. Even Curly couldn't do anything. I put him to sleep. It's what you do,"

"No it's what you do" the boy shouted.

"Charlie"

"Shoot horses, shoot people, everybody says!" he continued. Charles stood and went back inside the wagon.

Tommy sighed, lighting a cigarette.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.4K 220 26
Amelia's fear begins when she realizes the darkness within her family. She has always wanted to be part of the gang, Peaky Blinders, but now she is n...
373K 6K 31
This story is about the youngest member of the Shelby family, Vive. Together with her brothers she grows up under the smoke of Small Heath. Surrounde...
1.9K 52 13
"You see, Amelia," Tommy Shelby asserted, his form resting against the desk, a cigarette poised between his index and thumb. "Under this roof, everyt...
219K 5K 103
Katarina shelby is everyone's favorite shelby but one bad choice Tommy makes will severe their bond forever and lead her right into the hands of the...