Turn: Washington's Spies: Ham...

De Ashalynn87

One-shots and other TURN and even Hamilton(the musical) stuff. (But mostly TURN) I've never done something li... Mai multe

REQUESTS HERE :]
Reader x Townsend: Is there something wrong with the eggs I boiled for you?
Reader x Townsend: the boiled eggs-Part two
Reader x Townsend (part 1)
Reader x Simcoe: You're not filled with terror at my vengful lust?
Male Reader x Simcoe: I cant wait anymore
Male Reader x Simcoe: I dont care
Simcoe x Reader PT ONE
Simcoe x Reader PT TWO
Simcoe x Reader
Simcoe x Male Reader with fluff/angst
Simcoe x Reader x Abe Pt1
Male Reader x Lafayette: I dont know, I might have to come see you again.
Male Reader x Lafayette: you need, an escort
Lafayette x Fem!Japanese!Reader
Turn Boys Reacting To Your Death: Benjamin, Hamilton, Lafayette, and Townsend
Turn Boys React To Your Death Prt2: Andre' and Woodhull
Turn Boiz Reacting To Ur Death prt 3: hamilton
Turn boys reacting to your death: Washington, Hamilton, Lafayette, and Tallmadge
Turn Boys react to your death: Abe, Simcoe, Brewster, and Ben
Male Reader x John Laurens
John Laurens x GN Mongolian Reader
Female Reader x Peggy (turn)
Peggy Shippen x Female Reader
Reader x John Andrí
Andre x Reader (Angst/fluff)
Andre x reader
Andre x f!reader with fluff/angst (pt1)
Andre x f!reader with fluff/angst (pt2)
Andre x reader fluff/angst (prt3)
Reader x Hewlett: You are my new star
Reader x Hewlett (Part One)
Reader x Hewlett (Part Two)
Reader x Hewlett (Part 3) uwu
Hewlett x Reader part 4
Caleb Brewster x Reader
Ensign Baker x Reader
Ensign Baker x reader
Male Reader x George Washington
Reader x Washington: Yorktown
Washington x (young) Wife Reader
Washington x Reader (Reader Dressed as Man)
Washington x Reader
Washington x Reader
Washington x Reader (Part One)
Hamilton x Reader: Forbidden
Reader x Hamilton: Forbidden part 2
Male Reader x Hamilton
Female! Reader x Alexander Hamilton
Reader x Hamilton (Reader is Washington's Daughter)
Alexander Hamilton x GN!TibetainReader
Hamilton x Reader
Male Reader x Benjamin Tallmadge: Guess I need a new coat
Male Reader x Tallmadge
Ben Tallmadge x Reader
Benjamin Tallmadge x reader
Ben Tallmadge x Reader
Ben Tallmadge x Male Reader
Eliza x Male Reader

Hewlett x Reader: The Star and The Moon

34 1 2
De Ashalynn87

This is a request from Bucky__Barnes_1917 and Lilith_Deckerstar, hope you enjoy!

The Moon will Sing- The Crane Wives, Mitski- My Love Mine All Mine

--------------------------

You moved to Setauket as a little girl, you worried you wouldn't make friends but soon found them; Ben, Abe, Caleb, and Anna. When your parents died Mr. Smith took you in under his wig and raised you as his own with Anna. You considered yourselves sisters and introduced your last name as Smith. Next thing you knew, Abe was married with a son and Anna was too married, to Selah Strong. Then the war began. Red coats flooded into town and into your homes, one was such. Ensign Weswood. Creep, he was, just creepy. You quickly found a reason- an excuse to move into Strong Manor with Anna. Didn't stop him from coming to the tavern were you worked, sure lots of redcoats came to the tavern but he made it his purpose to make sure you brought him the drinks and food, talk to him. You couldn't wait for the war to be over.

"Miss Smith, more ale please."

"On my way." you walked over and poured the men ale as they laughed and spoke as loud as one could speak. You saw the Major, he would quietly read a book before the others flooded the tavern, he would leave shortly after, hating the noise the men made. Not that you could blame him. You often had headaches from the men. He closed his book and rose from his seat and went on his way, not before giving you a light bow. "Miss Smith."

"Major." you smiled. He was a kind man, shy and timid at times but very intelligent and good thinker. "Miss Strong, how are you this fine day?" gleamed Ensign Weswood. "Well." you bluntly answered, forced smile. "Ale today?"

"No, I'll take a sherry as well as the Lieutenant." Lieutenant Simcoe was always hanging around Weswood. They had a similar nature about them, a cleverness and keen observation skills, it was trouble for sure. "Two sherry's. Coming up, have a seat gentlemen." as you walked away the door opened and you turn to see it was Abe, he walked over to Selah and engaged in private conversation, soon Roberson started spouting about the mouth. Captain Joyce indulged the mans madness and folly personality. Next thing you knew a fight broke and Weswood along Simcoe dragged both Abe and Selah away.

"What did they do? Roberson started it, did he not?" you ask Anna. "That doesn't matter. Its their word over ours."

"Over theirs too then?" Anna sighed, "Aye. Over theirs too."

Once it came closing time you rushed to Whitehall and banged on the door. The Major opened the door. "Do you know the time- Oh- Miss Smith, what can I do-"

"I must speak with the Magistrate." you rush past him and turn corner so see him reading on a chair. "Soldiers arrested your son and my brother in-law unjustly. They did no wrong, fix this." you rush out the door. The Major wishing you goodnight faintly under his breath, you barley caught it. You wanted to say goodnight back but already walked to far away and was to upset to speak more. You got home and your feet were killing you. You kicked off your shoes and made a special tea to help with the headache in the meanwhile until you went to your room to aid your feet. "You went to the Magistrate, didn't you?" Anna stood in the doorway to the kitchen. "Yes, I think Abe will be released but not Selah."

"You may be right. I'll see you in the morning."

"See you in the morning." The next day, Abe was out and Selah was not, pillory locked. Selah was deemed to be sent to The Jersey, a prison ship. Captain Joyce found dead and Abe was missing. Chaos was about. A man named Robert Rogers came into Setauket and conducted investigation into Joyce's murder. You and Anna found Abe innocent and began to look through Captain Joyce's things to look for a clue to guide evidence to who killed the man. You found a love letter written to Joyce.

Abe said his father was heavily leaning towards you or Anna as the letter writer. He didn't like you or Anna. Anna for her affections towards Abe and yourself for your 'character' as he put it. When it came time to test who was the letter writer, you heard the drum go as you dumped vomit out a bucket to the ground, and soon after the Magistrate grumble "Well it's not Clara." The whole time though, you felt two sets of eyes on you. One, Ensign Weswood, eyes were glued, hot, felt like he was looking through your flesh. The other set of eyes however was The Major.

His eyes were kinder feeling, softer. You looked back to see he quickly broke the eye contact. He even shifted his stance a bit. You were rude the other night. You began to walk towards him when Anna approached, "Abe just rushed off. He will still insist it was you or I that wrote the letter, doesn't help he was at our home."

"I know. We will get through it. Something will come up, I'm sure of it." You look past Anna's shoulder to see the Major was gone from sight. "I'm going to finish up cleaning." You turn to go inside the tavern as Anna followed.

Simcoe was now at your home in Strong Manor, at least it wasn't Weswood, until he started coming by- a lot. He was promoted to Lieutenant and Simcoe to Captain in the wake of Joyce's death. Simcoe was supposed to be dead, then you would deal with Weswood but Simcoe came back. You and Anna would have to deal with both men. It was too much. You got a letter ready, every week you and Anna went to petition to bring Selah home. Abe was a spy, you and Anna supported him. Hanging a petty coat, listening to the soldiers talk as you poured drink and brought food. It was a time to be alive, to fight.

Cicero was separated from his mother, Abigail, was sent to be with a Major Andre. The Major began to come around more, reading in the morning leave, but return in the evening when most men returned to post or were passed out drunk. "What are we reading this time?"

"Ah- Miss Smith. I was reading about the tale of Orpheus and Eurydice."

"Sounds Greek." you said, sitting down across from him. "Yes, it is. Quite a tale I must say. I have read this before-" he reached the book to out to you. "Would you like to?"

"Oh, I'd love to but," you hold out your hand to push to book towards him "I don't have the time. I appreciate the offer though." You get up from your seat to check on another guest. The Major continued on reading the book and you got distracted by the few others. Soon it was closing time and you saw he was gone but the book remained. You picked up the book slowly, held it lightly. "The tale of Orpheus and Eurydice." you smiled. "I can make time."

After three days you were finally able to sit down and read the small and short book, the next day you began your way to Whitehall. As you approached the door The Major was exiting, he was in different cloths. "Miss Smith. How good to see you."

"You too Major. I read the book." you handed it to him. "Thank you, for letting me borrow it." you spotted he was holding a hunting riffle. "Hunting? My father taught me once, before he passed. One day you should invite me, for now I must return to the tavern. Anna needs me." He just looked at you, his eyes full of hope and kindness. Soft eye. "Thank you again Major." you walk off. "Miss Smith." he whispers.

You lay in bed, tired from the day. You looked see a book you long forgotten. A book your father read, you got out of bed and held the old book. "The Star and The Moon" he held the book to your chest. "He would love this, I'm sure of it."

The next day you rushed off to Whitehall once more. The Major was leaving. "Morning Major!" you cheer. "Miss Smith! Morning to you aswell." he saw the book in hand. "A book? I take it you want me to read it." he said continuing walking. He was on way to his post in the church. You walk with him. "Yes, it was a book my mother and father would read to me. Its about the romance between the moon and a star. If you like the tale of Orpheus and Eurydice, you'll enjoy this one. I wont spoil the ending." You hold out the book. He looks to you in hidden smile, as he grabbed the book from you his fingers go over yours. "I shall give it a read. Thank you Miss Smith." he goes to enter the church, you hold the part of your hand his fingers touched.

"Stop, your acting like a little girl." you whisper to yourself.

Men throwing up and singing at the top of their lungs was bugging your brain. "MORE ALE MISS SMITH!"

"Yes, sir." you pour them more as the door opened. The Major almost rolled his eyes, too bothered by the booming voices of the men. He had the book close to his chest. "Miss Smith."

"Major." you smile. He walked over to you he was about to say something when a man yelled "Flirt Major! You secret hound!"

"Ignore them, they are drunk. How was it?" you lead him to a side room for just the two of you to talk. "It was wonderful. I was worried the Star would not reunite with his Moon, I am so glad for a happy ending. The Moon, she-"

"I know. Better ending than that of-" the two of you in unison say, "Orpheus and Eurydice." The silence between you, just looking at each other. You had crushes on boys in the past but this, you could tell it was different. Looking at him, listening to his voice. "MISS SMITH, MORE ALE!"

"Duty calls." you go to pass him when he stops you. "Miss Smith, your book." You take the book. "I am going hunting tomorrow, would you like to join me?"

"I would." you smile and hold the book close to your chest. "What time?"

"Eight, morning?" he spoke softly. "I'll see you then." you returned to work a big smile on your face. Feeling like a little girl again. A crush on someone has you smiling, unbelievable you thought. Unbelievable.

As the Major left Weswood stared intensely at the man. He saw the big smile on your face. He had an enemy to make.

"Morning Major." He handed you a riffle. "Morning Miss Smith." He was so formal, a gentleman, most would just call you Smith in the tavern, few said Miss Smith, but not in the way the Major did. Here you were, calling him just Major. "Major Hewlett, I must confess I haven't hunted in a long time."

"That is no problem Miss Smith. I can reteach you. We also don't have to catch anything today. Perhaps just shooting today?"

"Sounds like a plan." you get to where you need to be. He helped you to aim at a branch of a tree, hands hover over you, never touching you. You would shift a little bit to have his hand lightly touch your arm or shoulder or back when you could. He was so close to you but kept himself so far at the same time. It was a successful shoot. You were better than you remembered. It was nice to have someone around other than just work or service at the tavern.

A few days latter Anna told you that Abe wanted you to get close to the Major, see if you could give him anything from him. Said it wouldn't be a problem because he asked to have tea the next day and you accepted. You wouldn't spy on Hewlett but let Abe think you were, unless is was absolutely important for Washington and the army. You didn't want to use him. "Thank you for coming at my invitation. I have something to discuss." you both sit at a small round table with tea. "I have yet to formally ask you, for your-" he trailed off, "Me?" you ask.

"You."

"With you?"

"With me? Uh-um." he blushed to himself. "Completely platonically off course."

"Like friends?"

"Yes, like friends." his hand went across the table, you met his reach. "I would like to join you." A dinner at Whitehall. Hewlett left with the biggest smile on his face. It was a date, a friendship date. Abe rushed to you. "Did he ask you?"

"Abe?" he was planning something. "Yes, Major Hewlett asked me to Whitehall. You asked him to ask me?" you crossed your arms. "Didn't take much convincing. Said he was going to ask you before I suggested it." you smile a bit. "I take it you need me to do something."

"Just keep Hewlett distracted, I will pull you aside at some point to give you information you will hide in-"

"I get it." you put your hand on Abe's shoulder. "Worry not, your plan will work." you return to work and tell him you shall see him at Whitehall. You get ready and hear a nock at the door. It was Hewlett. "Miss Smith." he held out his arm. "Major Hewlett." you take his arm and being your way to Whitehall. "You didn't have to escort me, you live where we are going."

"It was no trouble at all. I wanted to escort you, you always just show up at Whitehall. It was my turn, I felt like."

"I appreciate it." you were starting to really truly like this man. "Miss Smith." The Magistrate grumbled, trying his best to be pleasant. You heard the disgust. "Magistrate."

As the party goes on some men engage in conversation with Hewlett and the Magistrate. Abe stood by a door and you walk to him entering the room. "Here, take this to Anna or straight to Frogs point." you take the letter and hide it in your corset. You exit first and return to Hewlett and Abe soon after. Returning was nice, you stood by Hewlett as much as you could. He would try to talk with you but others would pull away conversation. He took you home at the end of the night. You thanked him and said you would see him again. The happiest look upon his face bloomed in glow.

Some time passed and both Anna and Abe handed you a carved boat. "Hewlett likes you, he will send it."

"Cicero 'made' this, but its for his mother from Ben."

"Correct." Abe walked close to you. "Here." he pulled a part of the boat to reveal the paper with instructions. "Understood." the next day in the crisp morning you walked to Whitehall. You saw men setting something up. "Ah! Miss Smith!" you approach. "How are you this morning?"

"I am well." you smile, then you quickly rush to the case. "I have a favor to ask. Cicero was so thankful for his gift from his mother he made her this boat-"

"I shall send it right away." He began to fiddle with the boat, stress boil in your throat and spine. "What is this?" you gesture to the project before you. He went on a small speech about this mysterious object that he told you would be completed by tonight and that he was inviting you back that night. You agree.

You grabbed your warmest coat and rushed out the door. He sounded so happy about the mystery object he wanted to show you. You saw this big thing as you got closer you recognized it from The Star and The Moon. "A telescope!"

"Yes. Indeed," he was in different cloths than what he usually wore. He held out his hand and you quickly took it without thinking. "I thought you would like it."

"I've never seen one in person. I never knew they got to this size. It's huge."

"Magnificent, isn't it? You haven't even seen the best part." He then takes your hand and guides you to look into the telescope where you see a beautiful array of stars and cloud in space. "Is that... galaxy?"

"Yes." As you continue to look you whisper beautiful under your breath, and while he looks at you he says "indeed"

He guides the telescope around pointing out different stars and Greek tales associated with different ones. He loves this, you thought.

"Am I to assume you wanted to be an astronomer and not a soldier?"

"I did. Duty calls, I became a soldier. I hope to shape these colonies. It's a battle out there. A battle of men of science and blood instinct. I for one favor science."

"I think I favor that as well, Major." You confirm. "Miss Smith, I was wondering if it would be alright... for us to be on a first name basis with each other. Just when it's us."

"I would alright with that." You walk closer to him. "(Y/n). You can call me (y/n), when it's just us."
"Edmund." He smiles. "Edmund." You blush. "It's getting a bit late, and cold, I should head home." You take his hands, "thank you, so very much for tonight."

"I'll take you home" he takes two men with him as he takes you home. Once at the door you kiss his cheek when the men aren't looking. "Goodnight, Edmund." You close the door quietly and slide down the other side of it. "I love him"

"I love you." He says on the other side of the door. Every other day you and Edmund would spend time together, whether it be reading in the same room and telling each other about the book you were reading or talking whilst having tea or hunting or star gazing. You both tried to get as much time together as you could.

On this night, looking through the telescope he asked, "Will you be my Moon?"

You pulled away from the telescope. "What?"

"(Y/n), it has been an amazing honor to have you in my life. I was hoping- wondering if you would like to stay part of it?"

You smile brightly, "Only if you'll be my Star." And with that the biggest smile grew upon his face. He hugged you in a warm embrace and soon enough a kiss befell your lips.

You kissed back passionately. The kiss was like a dream come true. You didn't know how long or how short or how many kisses there had actually been, it didn't matter. You were kissing Major Edmund Hewlett! And better yet, you were going to marry this man.
——————————————-
Thats all for now! Let me know if you want a part two I'd be happy to do it! Enjoy y'all have a great day!

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

467K 7.9K 92
Yes when I say everything I mean everything modern stuff, ship, but obviously they are going to do the classic react to their own musical first well...
658 21 16
John Laurens x Alexander Hamilton Probably slow burn but not too much "You were right, we're better as friends" Modern College AU Plz don't steal m...
42K 269 45
.art cred is by ziksua because the link isn't working 🐁 . Angst . Fluff . Smut .anything really . Jeffmads . All ships . kinda scared it'll be tak...
37.7K 471 16
A collection of hamilton characters x reader imagines