Date A Mysterious Being

Oleh Dokkkku

"This is... Me?" Lucas, a enigmatic young man who awakens to a life shrouded in mystery. Without a single mem... Lebih Banyak

Chapter 1 - A Mysterious Being
Chapter 2 - Spirit
Chapter 3 - Omnipotence
Chapter 4 - A new beginning
Chapter 5 - A Girl with no Name
Chapter 6 - Give me a Name!
Chapter 7 - Date
Chapter 8 - Puppet
Chapter 9 - Spirit of Water Manipulation
Chapter 10 - Yoshinon
Chapter 11 - Yoshino
Chapter 12 - Frozen Field
Chapter 13 - Takamiya Mana
Chapter 14 - Tempest Yamai
Chapter 16 - Cross-Counter Heart
Chapter 17 - Sisterly Bond
Chapter 18 - Diva
Chapter 19 - Male/Female
Chapter 20 - Maid Café
Chapter 21 - White Licorice
Chapter 22 - Gabriel
Chapter 23 - A Siege of Two
Chapter 24 - DEM
Chapter 25 - Strongest Wizard
Chapter 26 - Demon King
Chapter 27 - Death
Chapter 28 - Return
Chapter 29 - Gift
Chapter 30 - Game
Chapter 31 - Disappearance
Chapter 32 - Culprit
Chapter 33 - Little Monsters
Chapter 34 - Harassment
Chapter 35 - Make Up
Chapter 36 - Truth
Chapter 37 - The Great Fall
Chapter 38 - Efreet
Chapter 39 - Goetia
Chapter 40 - Rampage
Chapter 41 - True Killer
Chapter 42 - Tobiichi
Chapter 43 - Breaking the world
Chapter 44 - Devil
Chapter 45 - Memories
Chapter 46 - Disaster
Chapter 47 - Dáinsleif
Chapter 48 - Mangaka Honjou
Chapter 49 - Otaku Life
Chapter 50 - 2.5 Dimensional
Chapter 51 - Comico Match
Chapter 52 - What's yours is mine
Chapter 53 - Zodiac
Chapter 54 - Upgrade
Chapter 55 - Fairytales
Chapter 56 - Just Highschoolers
Chapter 57 - Battle of the Cosmos
Chapter 58 - Unlock
Chapter 59 - Lock
Chapter 60 - All alone
Chapter 61 - Cosmos vs Inverse
Chapter 62 - Hoshimiya
Chapter 63 - Nibelcol
Chapter 64 - Bitter-Sweet Valentine
Chapter 65 - Birth of the First Spirit
Chapter 66 - A message for war
Chapter 67 - Preparation
Chapter 68 - Distant Past
Chapter 69 - Family
Chapter 70 - Mio
Chapter 71 - Sanctuary of all Creation
Chapter 72 - Magician
Chapter 73 - Massacre
Chapter 74 - Forgotten Memories

Chapter 15 - Bedroom Tango

442 12 2
Oleh Dokkkku

Fast forward to 6:50 PM.

The sun was setting, and the humid heat, which had been so oppressive during the day, was finally easing a little.

The class had waited for Tohka and Shidou to wake up before heading to the inn for the night. They all carried their bags to their rooms, had supper, and were now enjoying some free time.

All except for Lucas.

Two unidentified Spirits had shown up. The power they possess is unknown to both Ratatoskr and himself.
Kaguya and Yuzuru had settled down a great deal after Reine spoke to them at the museum. That wasn't quite enough to put his anxiety to rest, however.

He was on his way to Reine's room. When they left the museum, she told him to come see her later so that they could discuss their next steps. He didn't really want to follow any of those dumb options from Fraxinus but he went to hear what she was planning anyway. But he stopped as he approached the end of the hallway.

A head was poking out around each corner, and two sets of eyes were staring at him intently.
He quickly realized whom they belonged to and opened his mouth. "What are you doing, Kaguya, Yuzuru?"

The two Spirts stepped out in front of him.

"Keh-keh... You sensed my presence then. I'm impressed."

"Argument. Is it not that your hiding technique was poor?"

"...! I-I don't need to hear that from you, Yuzuru! I was hiding way better than you were!"

"Objection. There is no possible way that Kaguya is able to hide better than Yuzuru."

If Lucas were allowed to weigh in, they were both equally conspicuous, but he decided to keep that to himself. Seeing them fight like little children... it strangely made him smile. Was it because he hasn't experienced much of his school time, with his classmates and friends? He couldn't figure it out.

"What are you doing?" he asked, and the two girls exchanged a look before glancing back at Lucas.

"Keh. I shall tell you. You'd do well to come."

"Guaranteed. Come this way."

At exactly the same moment, they each pulled on one of Lucas' arms.

"...?" Looking back and forth between them, Lucas was dragged along until they reached their apparent destination.

A blue curtain and a red curtain were hanging over two neighboring entrances. One said MEN and the other WOMEN in big letters. They were at the outdoor bathing area the inn was famous for.

"...The bath?" Lucas frowned.

"Keh-keh." Kaguya nodded in her exaggerated way. "The stain of the everlasting darkness has accumulated on your body. Allow me to purify it."

"Huh?"

"Translation. She's saying to please get in the bath and get cleaned up."

"Ohhh, is that it...? But it's not time to take a bath yet. I don't have a towel or a change of clothes, either. And there's somewhere I need to be right now." He started to turn around and was yanked back by firm hands on each arm.

"Owww! Wh-what are you doing?"

"You believed you have a choice? Enough complaints about trivialities. Clear away your impurity."

"Petition. Please. We have made all the requisite preparations for bathing." Yuzuru dropped her gaze to indicate a stack of folded towels and yukata robes.

"Why would you...? What exactly are you planning?"

"Keh... My abstruse and sublime thoughts could never be understood by a human."

"An idea. A large bathing area with no one else in it is a very good thing."

"..." After looking back and forth between them with doubtful eyes, Lucas let out a long sigh. It wasn't as though Reine had said any specific time, and he was a bit worried about what they would do if he refused. "Fine. Then I'll get in the bath first."

"Keh-keh... As long as you understand."

"Praise. I express respect for your decision."

He still had no idea what they wanted, but at the same time, he did want to get in the bath and wash away his sweat and exhaustion. He grabbed a towel and a robe and went into the men's bath.

When he glanced back, Kaguya's cheeks were pink like she was a little embarrassed, and Yuzuru had a hand to her mouth for whatever reason. He brushed it off and took off his clothes in the changing room and opened the door clouded with steam, small towel in hand.

"Whoa... This is incredible," he said in admiration of the scene before his eyes.

Hot water, faintly tinted, filled an enormous tub cut out of stone, clouds of thick steam puffing up above it. And beyond the tub was a view of the ocean, filling the air with the sound of gentle waves. Because it wasn't bath time yet, the place was deserted. He started to understand what Yuzuru meant about an empty bath being a good thing.

He quickly washed himself in the shower area before setting a small towel on his head and sinking into the hot water.
"Aaah..." He groaned like an old man (even though he doesn't age) and stretched out his arms and legs, so that heat soaked into every part of his body. He felt all his muscle soreness from the constant fighting and training melt away in an instant.

Klak. He heard a clattering sound as the door to the bathing area opened.

Lucas turned his eyes toward the entrance to check if someone had come in and then froze in the water. "Wha...?"

Kaguya and Yuzuru, whom he had supposedly left in the hallway, were standing there, wrapped in bath towels.

"Wh-what are you doing?! This is the men's bath!" he shouted, but they walked without hesitation into the bathing area and walked over to where he was soaking in the tub.

The steam made the thin towels cling to their skin, casting their bodies in sharp relief. Lucas face automatically turned red, and he sank deeper into the water.

"K-keh-keh-keh." Kaguya crossed her arms, her cheeks reddening. "Well? You are forced to prostrate yourself before my charms."

Yuzuru snorted. "Sneer. Charms. Laugh. This is the first I've heard of you having any such thing."

"...Hmph. I'll make you weep soon enough. When I make Lucas my slave!"

"Counterattack. Challenge accepted."

They bent their knees to step into the tub with Lucas between them.

"...?!" His heart raced in his chest. This was his first time being in a bath with a girl, not to mention that he's only wearing a towel around his waist.

"Keh-keh... You'd do well to prepare yourself, Lucas. Once you know this bounty, you shall never be satisfied with any other."

"Negative. Lucas will become a slave to Yuzuru's body."

"Wh-what?!" Their words didn't make him tense up, but the opposite. Them arguing put him in a spot with less attention. He could get out of this situation if he wanted to. The two girls encamped on either side of him were simply staring at each other. But with Kaguya and Yuzuru clinging to both his arms.... it wasn't that simple to escape.

"Keh... Out of the kindness of my heart, Yuzuru, I shall permit you to go first."

"Negative. That is unnecessary. In fact, Kaguya, you need a leg up. I am willing to cede the initiative."

"Y-you don't get it, do you? The instant I lower my hand, Lucas' eyes will be glued to me. Don't you understand I will leave you no opportunity to step onto the stage?"

"Skeptical. Isn't the truth that you don't know what to do?"

Kaguya twitched. "O-of course not! I'm very s-s-sexy! Wh-what is this girl even talking about?! I have plenty of adult techniques at my disposal that you've never even dreamed of!"

"Dubious. Then please show me."

"Wha-?! H-hmph! Fine, watch and learn!" Kaguya stood up and looked at Lucas as she put one hand on her head and the other on her waist- a pose that even a pinup girl past her prime would reject. "...Yoo-hoo."

Yuzuru put a hand to her mouth to suppress giggles.

"Umm..." Lucas scratched his cheek, not sure what he was supposed to say here. It wasn't that it wasn't sexy. The way the wet bath towel clung to Kaguya's skin was definitely provocative.
But the desire to flee was greater than any other feelings she might have inspired.

Kaguya's cheeks turned bright red, and she dived back into the tub. "Wh-what is with you two?!"

"Sneer. Kaguya's charms- asterisk laugh asterisk- are indeed a different breed."

"Wh-what did you say?! And wait. Is that actually it? You're the one who doesn't know what to do!" Kaguya snapped a finger out at her sister, and Yuzuru's eyebrows shot up.

"...Negative. That is not possible."

"Ha! I wonder! How about you go ahead and show me then!"

"Admission... I suppose I could." Yuzuru turned toward Lucas. "Sex appeal. Muah!" She blew him a kiss.

"...Oh. Uh-huh." Once more unsure how to react, Lucas flashed her an awkward smile, sweating a little.

"Wah-ha-ha-ha-ha!" Kaguya clutched her belly and laughed out loud. "What was that? I mean, what was that?! You call that sex appeal?!"

"Offensive. I do not need to hear from you, Kaguya."

"Ha! We're in the same boat here!"

"Negative. Kaguya's childish body was never seductive."

"...! I-it's no different from yours!"

"Objection. Numerically, the ratio of flesh differs, albeit only marginally."

"K-keh-keh... It appears you don't know the appeal of a slender body."

"Sneer. Slender. Asterisk laugh asterisk. The facts do not change simply because you replace the words with something that sounds better."

"H-hmph! They're nothing more than lumps of fat in the end, are they not?!"

"Offensive. I cannot overlook this. I conclude this to be an outburst of Kaguya's jealousy."

"I am not jealous! Nor am I envious! It's obvious that Lucas thinks I'm much cuter than a fattie like Yuzuru!"

"Negative. Having no chest is a fatal blow in appealing to men. No one would touch chicken bones like Kaguya."

"Wh-who are you calling chicken bones?!"

"Counterattack. Who are you calling a fattie?"

"What? Also, you have so many more split ends than me! Seeee? Lucas hates women like that!"

"Argument. Kaguya smells slightly sweatier than Yuzuru. Your appeal as a woman is decreased."

"Wh-what did you say?! You have a higher body fat percentage than me!"

"Pity. I feel compassion for you whose only power is to point out such things."

"Shut up! Come on, fattie! Jiggle-jiggle!"

"Counteroffensive. Flat as a board. Super flat."

The two of them began to squabble once more.

"Lucas! You are the grudge here! Tell us, who was the sexier body?!"

"Question. Who has a sexier appeal: Bouncy Yuzuru or Pettanko Kaguya?"

"W-what do you mean 'pettanko'?!" Kaguya cried out loud.

Lucas stared back and forth between the two of their bodies. Their bodyshapes were practically identical; He couldn't tell a difference at all. He couldn't just rely on his eyes though. There was still one way to see who of them is sexier.

""...Nngh?!"" They both let out a quiet moan, in a strangely cute way.

The reason was simple. Lucas grabbed both their boobs and squeezed. While doing so, he closed his eyes and concentrated purely on his touch sensors. Their weight, the softness, the bounciness. They felt like an anti-stress slime ball but more squishy. It felt absolutely amazing. He would play with them all the time if he could. After a few seconds or so, he let go and opened his eyes again.

Both of them stared at him, blushing red and covering their chest.

"They are both superb." Lucas said, raising his thumb up. The two of them were a little too embarrassed to react to that. But now that he was free, it was the perfect chance. The perfect chance to flee!

"Alright, I'm out of here." Lucas said, standing up and running towards the entrance. "...!" But he froze mid-way. He heard the door open and someone started to come their way.

"H-hey...someone else's here. It's gonna be bad if you two don't hide."

This was the men's bath. Naturally, the new intruder would almost certainly be a boy.

But Kaguya and Yuzuru looked perfectly calm.

"Keh-keh... Whatever do you mean, Lucas?"

"Negative. We are fine. There is no need for concern."

"Huh?" He cocked his head to one side, not understanding what they meant.

"Hiyah!" The new bather leaped into the bathtub. He saw the figure just a split second. He instantly recognized that person.

It was a voice he'd heard before. Long hair the color of night. A figure with beautiful curves that was a far cry from a certain pair's slender forms. Yes. That face... Without a doubt, this was Yatogami Tohka. He managed to somehow get to the side of the tub and slammed himself against the wall. "Why is Tohka here!!!???" He practically screamed in his mind. "This is the men's bath, so she shouldn't be here...!"

And then he met Kaguya's and Yuzuru's eyes again.

"Don't tell me you...!"

He quickly rushed to the entrance to get his clothes and get out of this. If he was caught, it would have serious consequences. He can already see himself in jail if he was caught.

But... he couldn't.

However...

"Oh! I found Tohka-chan!"

"What are you doing over there with the transfer students?"

"Whoa! Your skin's amazing! Let me give you a rubdown!"

The Ai-Mai-Mii trio jumped onto the scene.

"...!" As fast as he could, as silent as he could. 1:1 like a real ninja in fictional comics that children would read, he dashed in the over direction; towards the sea.

He sprinted, with all his speed. He put all his maryoku and strength into mobility right at this moment. Everything around him felt like they stopped moving altogether. He touched the water with his feet, but he didn't sink. He was so fast on his feet, he could walk on water. If he showed off this kind of skill to a regular human, he would instantly become a celebrity.

He reached the other end of the tub. The jumped, and put his hands and upper body in a shape of an arrow. He jumped, and faced towards the sea. Since he couldn't just fall faster, he had to let gravity to the rest of the work.

He plunged into the cold sea water head first, sinking roughly seven meters below sea level. He swam to the surface and took a breath. Had he escaped? The splash he made was quite loud and the girls might have heard. Anyway, why did he even jump down anyway? He thought about it for a second and regretted his decision. The cold air was blasting his wet face and hair. He would surely catch a fever if he stayed there.

"...Hmm?" Reine lifted her face from her small terminal. She could hear wet footsteps in the hallway outside.
The noise stopped in front of her door, followed by a knock.

"...Come in," she said, and the door slowly opened.

Lucas stepped inside, wearing only a towel around his waist. For some reason, he was completely soaked. He didn't seem to bothered being almost completely naked infront of a women though.

Reine took a few seconds to think and then slapped a fist into one hand. "...Isn't it a bit early for a covert nighttime rendezvous?"

"Keh-keh... Base humans. Consider it an honor to be in this sleeping space with me. Carve my exalted name into your heart. Child of the hurricane, Kaguya Yamai."

The girl introduced herself thusly to Tohka and the rest of her new roommates in Room 401, sat down at the table, leaned back, and stretched her legs out. Her tone was undeniably rude, but Kaguya's smug face and high-pitched voice kept her declaration from being particularly offensive or high-handed. It was more the sort of thing that garnered a fond smile, like a small child pretending to be their favorite TV character.

"Mm. Glad you're here. Let's have fun!" Tohka nodded, crossing her arms. Smiles also spread across the faces of the team members sitting next to her: Ai, Mai, and Mii.
They had been surprised when Reine asked them to make space in their room for this girl, but they liked all things fun and cute, so they adapted fairly quickly. Their faces were filled with delight, and they began to stroke Kaguya's hair and poke her cheeks.

"Aaah! You. Are. So. Cute! I can't stand it!"

"Your hair's so soft. And your cheeks are so pokable!"

"Do you like sweet things? You want some Pocky?"

"St-stop that, peasants! Have you no manners?! Nnngh...!" Kaguya cried out. But she did help herself to some Pocky.

"Ah! Mii, I want some, too!"

"Yeah, yeah. Here you go, Tohka-chan... Oh! Sorry, sorry. That was the last one I gave to Kaguya. Want some Yan Yan instead?"

"Wh-what is Yan Yan?!" Tohka examined the cylindrical object she was given from every angle with a serious look on her face, while Ai-Mai-Mii peppered Kaguya with questions.

"Hey, so, like, where are you from?"

"It's weird to transfer schools at this time of year!"

"Does this mean you'll be in our class next semester?"

Kaguya sniffed haughtily as she uncrossed and recrossed her legs. "Where am I from? Good question. The peak of the heavens and the bottom of the earth. The farthest end of the realm of the dead, the very edge of the material world. A realm that the scope of thought of those such as yourselves could never begin to understand."

"Realm... Material world...?" Tohka cocked her head to one side. Kaguya was saying something that sounded pretty impressive. "Mm. That's impressive, Kaguya. You really know lots of difficult words!"

"Keh-keh... So you do understand then, don't you? You interest me. Speak your name."

"Mm. Yatogami Tohka."

"Tohka... Keh-keh, a fine name. See? I shall caress you." For some reason, Kaguya was in excellent spirits. She began stroking Tohka's head.

"Mm? Wh-what? This tickles."

"I see great potential in you. Perhaps I shall make you my retainer on this night of nights."

"Retainer? What's that?"

"Keh-keh... The right to be my camp mate and by my side in the line of battle. It means that you will be able to link your name to the greatest tribe of this world."

"Oh! I don't really understand what that is, but you'd do something that amazing for me?!" Tohka said, taking Kaguya very seriously for some reason.

Overcome with emotion, Kaguya twirled a finger in the air. She looked somehow like an artist or an inventor who had finally, for the first time, encountered a kindred spirit. "O-of course! I shall protect you with my very body and soul! Consider yourself honored!"

"Mm, I'm definitely honored!"

Ai-Mai-Mii put their hands on their cheeks and cried out, "Awww!"

"Ugh! You're killing me. You two are too cute!"

"Hey! Can I snap a pic? Look over here!"

"Gender is such a tiny detail. Doesn't matter at all."

They squirmed, readied their digital cameras, looked on with shining eyes, and licked their lips.
Kaguya frowned at them before opening her eyes wide as though she had suddenly realized something. "Tohka, you said, hmm? You couldn't be... Are you the one Lucas carried in his arms earlier?"

"What about Lucas?" Tohka replied.

Kaguya narrowed her eyes, grabbed Tohka's hand, and marched them over to a corner of the room.

"Whaaat? Where are you going, Kaguya?"

"My retainer and I must share some critical information. Because these words are cursed and humans cannot endure their power, your ears will drop off if you hear me speak them. If that is acceptable, then you may stand and listen."

"Ohhh, secrets, huh? Ha-ha-ha! Don't worry, we won't eavesdrop on you!" Ai said, laughing.
But Tohka wasn't having it. She shuddered as she pressed on her ears with both hands.

"M-my ears will fall off...?"

"Do not fear. Now that you have become my retainer, a mysterious power dwells within you. Rest assured."

"Oh yeah? This retainer thing's amazing," Tohka murmured, marveling.

Kaguya nodded, satisfied, before lowering her voice and asking, "Tohka, you appear well acquainted with Lucas."

"Mm? Mm-hmm. I know him a bit."

"! So you do. Keh-keh... Then I have a number of questions I wish to pose to you." Kaguya held up her fingers to indicate exactly how many.

"Petition. I am in your debt tonight. I am Yuzuru Yamai. Thank you for having me." With her listless eyes half-shut, Yuzuru splayed her fingers neatly on the floor and bowed her head.

"O-oh, you don't have to be so formal!"

In fact, Yuzuru's excessive politeness seemed to make the girls in Room 402 feel obligated to act formal as well. They fidgeted and looked away and forced awkward smiles onto their faces. This group was mainly made up of the quiet girls in class, leftovers come together to fill a room. Because they never really talked much to start with, the conversation didn't go any further than that.

"..."

Origami didn't care how awkward the atmosphere was. In fact, she actually liked this group because they were always quiet, and she didn't have to converse more than necessary.

Sitting in a corner of the room and looking out the window, her eyes sparkled just a little. As a result of the thorough research she'd done before the trip, she had discovered that there was a gap in the hedge that separated the women's and men's baths...of course she took advantage of the little gap to observe Shidou while bathing. She seemed satisfied.

"Uh. Um," said another member of their group, perhaps unable to stand the silence. "Don't your legs hurt? There aren't any floor cushions, so if you want..."

"Appreciation. I accept your kindness," Yuzuru said and walked over to the members of the group.
They seemed to finally breathe a sigh of relief. The weight hanging over the room lightened ever so slightly.

"It must be hard to suddenly transfer schools. If there's anything you need to know, feel free to ask, okay?"

"Gratitude. I am in debt to your thoughtfulness." Yuzuru bowed her head again. The girl in glasses smiled awkwardly.
Yuzuru lifted her head. "Question. Well then, I would like to ask you one thing. Is that all right?"

"Sure. Of course. What is it?"

"Petition. I would request that you teach me how to attract male attention," Yuzuru said, her face expressionless.

"What?!" The other girls froze.

"Uh. Umm. What was that?"

"Repetition. How to attract male attention. Please instruct me in the art of seduction to rip away the fetters of reason and transform a man into a wild animal."

"...?!"

The girls' faces turned red. They were the quietest girls in class. They no doubt had little immunity to this kind of frank discussion.

"Right...," the girl who had spoken first said nervously, perhaps feeling an obligation after telling Yuzuru to feel free to ask her anything. "Like, touching his hands and pretending it was an accident?"

"N-no, that's something out of a shoujo manga..."

"Hmm. So what would be good?"

"Um, okay... Try handing him a drink you've already drunk from?"

"Weak," Origami interjected. The group looked at her with surprise on their faces.

"Huh? T-Tobiichi...?"

"What do you mean...?"

"That won't get you anywhere. You can't pursue the object of your affection with such aimless acts."

"Petition." Yuzuru's eyes were shining quietly. "You appear to be no ordinary mortal. Please instruct me."

"..." Origami sighed softly, turned toward Yuzuru, and held a finger up in front of her.

Yuzuru immediately got up and sat formally on her knees in front of Origami.
And then Origami began to speak quietly. "First, the key to it all is..."

Having somehow managed to pull himself out of the ocean without anyone noticing and make it to Reine's room to borrow her spare yukata, Lucas polished off the cup of tea she poured for him before finally heaving a huge sigh. "...."

"So you had a disaster."

"More or less. Anyway, have you restored communication with Fraxinus yet?"

Reine shook her head. "...No."

"No...huh. Um, so then, those two- Kaguya and Yuzuru..."

Reine nodded and began to tap away at a small laptop on the table. Shown on the screen were two figures dancing in the wind recorded from a distance

He couldn't make out the faces. "Is this...Kaguya and Yuzuru?" he asked, pointing at the screen.

"...Yes, probably." Reine tilted her head a little to one side. "The truth is, they're kind of famous in our world. The second I heard you saw two Spirits fighting in the wind, I had it more or less figured out."

"Famous? Meaning?" he asked, and she held up a hand as if to say she would get to that.

"...They're called Berserk. Spirits attended by the wind, like you saw."

"Berserk..."

"...Yes. This pair of Spirits has been sighted all over the world. When they appear, they only ever mess with each other... But the scope of their bickering is an issue."

"Yeah..." He recalled the incredible storm that afternoon that had mowed trees down and whipped up the ocean. The thought of that happening again was almost overwhelming.

"They're responsible for a noninsignificant percentage of sudden storms that have occurred around the world. On top of that, there are also plenty of witness reports. A gossip magazine in the United States once caught a picture of them, and there were arguments about whether they were angels or UFOs or even the flying spaghetti monster."

"Huh...? If they were around for so long, how come I never saw them?"

Lucas was scrolling around at night, and not just in Tenguu City. He has sometimes returned to his home city to check on the old house, although he hasn't been there in a few months. But never has he caught either a presence or a raging typhoon caused by the two Spirits. Reine thought about it for a moment and then opened her mouth.

"...Maybe they simply never got close to Japan, let alone Tenguu City."

"Could be like that, yeah.." Lucas agreed to her theory, and then continued their talk. "Have you found anything about their powers?" Lucas asked and Reine nodded in response.

Reine tapped the ENTER key on her terminal, and the screen displayed a city that had been completely annihilated.
"...The damage they do is enormous. Additionally, given that they've exposed themselves several times to the eyes of the general public, they are a bit of a nuisance for organizations that would like to keep the existence of Spirits a secret. Thus, Kaguya and Yuzuru have been designated priority targets by both Ratatoskr and the AST... But no one's been able to make contact with them."

"Wh-why not?"

"Because of the range and speed of their movement. We try and follow them whenever they appear, but no one can keep up. So the fact that you and Shin happened upon them could be considered a miracle."

"I-I guess that makes sense..."

Reine wobbled her head before continuing. "...Communication with Fraxinus has been cut off, so we're unable to receive support from the ship. I can't do sufficient analysis, either, with the materials I have on hand now. A mission now will be even riskier than usual. But it's not all bad."

"Meaning...?"

"...They're vying for your attention right now, aren't they?"

"Yeah..."

"...With Berserk's extremely low encounter rate, this is a situation we couldn't have even dreamed of. If we let this chance slip away, it's no exaggeration to say we might never see Kaguya and Yuzuru again. So I want you to lock them away before they change their minds about you."

"...I'll have Kurumi know about this aswell. I thought she would figure those two are Spirits but the way she acted was... off." Lucas said and Reine nodded again.

"...That's basically it. And there's one other thing that could be a problem in sealing them."

"One other thing... Which is?"

"...Simple. Berserk is two Spirits. And right now, they're fighting over which one can seduce you. If you kiss one of them...who knows what will happen?"

"Oh..."

If he kissed one of them to seal her power, the girls would almost certainly consider whoever he kissed to be the winner of their contest. But that victor would lose her Spirit power in the moment of victory. If the loser refused to accept the outcome and started running wild, there would be no one left to stop her.

"...It's not that I doubt their principles or pride, but...we can't expose the students and the people of Arubi to danger."

"...I guess not. So does that mean my only choice is to kiss each of them in secret?" Lucas suggested.

Reine frowned. "...We can't say that's a good idea, either. They were originally one Spirit, right? It's possible that a Spirit path runs between them, like with Shin and Tohka. In that case, the other would notice if you sealed one of them."

"..So then what exactly am I supposed to do?" he asked, grimacing.

She crossed her arms and nodded. "...It's not that we have no cards to play. I went ahead and came up with a strategy."

"Strategy?"

"...Yes. I struck an agreement with them this afternoon. I said I would make you choose who was more appealing before the morning of the last day of the trip- the day after tomorrow. If they know that they're definitely going to get a result in two days' time, they won't be so fast to lash out or seek revenge. At the very least, we've bought ourselves a day. Time is more precious than anything for us. In the meanwhile, you've got a date."

"Alright. A date isn't that bad."

"...I'm also going to give Kaguya and Yuzuru earpieces, Lucas, and help them attack you. All you have to do is react favorably to the things I instruct them to do. That'll convince them they can trust me."

"Huh? No. Wait. I don't-"

"...As long as they decide that the advice I give them is accurate, it'll be possible to control their behavior to a certain extent. For instance, I could tell them to kiss you at the same time."

"...?!"

Kiss them both at the same time. Naturally, he'd never tried to kiss two Spirits before, but if he could pull it off and seal both of their powers at the same time, then Reine had nothing to worry about.

"...The difficulty of the mission's unchanged. But...I think this is the only way to handle the two of them. What do you think?" She stared into his eyes.

"Mm-hmm." Lucas nodded, suddenly all serious.

Ever since he heard about the relationship between Kaguya and Yuzuru, Lucas had felt an unendurable nausea. They fought for the seat of main personality; the loser would be swallowed up into her opponent. It was the worst storyline: Kill or be killed in order to survive. From the moment they were born, they were saddled with the absurd destiny of one of them having to disappear.

But if Lucas managed to seal their Spirit powers, then they might be able to reject that hopeless fate.

Never happened Memories of the Spirits he'd come into contact with flooded his mind. Tohka. Yoshino. Kurumi. What if they were all never sealed? Would they experience a traumatic and sad fate as well?

He just wanted to help the Spirits, these girls trapped by fate. That alone was plenty reason for him to reach out his hand.

"I understand... I'll do it."

"...Thanks. I appreciate it," Reine said, dipping her head in a slight bow.

"Whoa. I mean, I-," he started. "Wah-choo!"

His shoulders shook with a rather dramatic sneeze. Now that he was thinking about it, he did feel a little chilled despite the warm summer weather. It appeared his dive into the ocean earlier had come back to bite him.

"...Catch a cold?"

"No... I'm sure I'm fine," he said. His nose wasn't that blocked. He didn't feel sick. That sneeze just came completely out of the blue. Now that he thought about it, has he ever caught a cold or got sick in any way?

Reine dropped a fist into one hand as if she'd just had the most amazing idea.

"Reine? Is something the matter?"

"...Mm-hmm. You really do have to take care of yourself. You head to bed."

"Huh? No, but it's really..."

"...If you're down for the count tomorrow, what are we going to do about Kaguya and Yuzuru?"

He groaned. "Fine. Then I'll call it a day here." He was about to stand up when Reine grabbed his hand.

"...Wait, Lucas. You're sleeping here."

His eyes widened in surprise. "Huh?"

Twenty minutes later, Lucas understood what Reine's plan was.

"Keh-keh... Reine informed me, Lucas. It seems you have a cold? Ha-ha, how fragile humans are. That your body would be pained by a simple virus."

"Declaration. Please rest easy. You will be in peak health by tomorrow if nursed by Yuzuru." Kaguya and Yuzuru told him from the doorway.

"N-No...I'm completely fine-"

Reine had given him the basic overview of the situation. The girls taking care of him would increase their intimacy levels while he tried to grasp their behavior patterns.
So under the pretext of preventing him from infecting the other students, she had vacated her teacher's room, and Lucas was lying there alone. Lucas tried to explain that he wasn't sick but Reine always cut him off. Probably because she wanted him to spend the night with the twins.

Kaguya and Yuzuru were raring to go, hoping to earn some points and sway Lucas' choice. They were oddly excited.

"Keh-keh... I'm coming in then."

"Pardon. I shall humbly enter."

They took off their slippers and stepped into the room, coming to either side of Lucas to sit formally on their knees in their yukatas. They stared down at his face.

"...Umm, what?" he said, and Kaguya and Yuzuru lifted their faces and exchanged a glance.

"Keh-keh... Yuzuru. Let me inform you now, you will be burned if you assume I am the same Kaguya Yamai as I have been up to now. I have gained an excellent retainer and have been reborn."

"Sigh. Kaguya's bluffs have begun once again." Yuzuru shrugged, exasperated.
It was an obvious challenge, but Kaguya did not take the bait. The corners of her mouth only softened and slipped up into a bold grin.

Yuzuru sensed this new freedom in her sister and narrowed her eyes. "Admiration. It appears that this was not necessarily a lie. But Yuzuru is the same. I have also obtained a magnificent teacher. As I am now, none can hope to challenge me."

"Oh-ho? Interesting. Well then, a contest as usual!" Kaguya said and dropped her gaze back to Lucas.

Lucas' breath caught in his throat.

Kaguya's face colored slightly before her cheeks tightened as if she had made up her mind, and she started to cheerfully crawl into Lucas' futon.

"H-hey! Whoa! What are you-?"

"Keh-keh... When you have a cold, you have to warm up. And, Lucas, according to talk I have heard, you are especially fond of doing the act with a lady, yes?"

"H-huh?!" he cried, holding up his blanket with both hands. Well, he was a teenage boy. Naturally, he didn't hate the idea of sharing a bed, but... "Wh-Who said that about me?!."

"No? My retainer told me that you took home multiple women to the deep dark that is your home."

"There's only one person, and she's my friend!"

Kaguya chuckled triumphantly and nodded with satisfaction at Yuzuru. Then she tried once more to push her way under his blankets.

"N-no! I said-!" Lucas held the blankets down in an attempt to keep her out, and Kaguya's eyebrows scrunched together.

"Ngh. A-am I...not welcome?" She said, in a strangely sexy and cute way. Any man seeing this would get aroused; and Lucas is no exception.

"...! Th-that's not what I- Aah, fine!" He put a hand on his forehead, at his wit's end.

While Lucas and Kaguya were busy playing defense and offense, Yuzuru took a slow step towards Lucas and then ripped the blankets away in one fell swoop.

"Aah?! Wh-what are you doing, Yuzuru?!"

"Ngh! Yes! How dare you interfere with my plan to sleep beside him, you coward!" Kaguya, who had been trying to get under the blankets, cried out in rebuke, as if suddenly sympathetic with Lucas plight.
But Yuzuru paid her no mind and twitched her nose.

"Confirmation. I am able to see sweat forming."

"Huh? Ohhh... Well, a little, I guess." Lucas nodded. Because he was acting like he had a cold, he had this thick blanket over him, even though it was summer. Naturally, he was going to sweat. His body, just like any human body had to sweat to cool down his body. His body still feels the cold and the hot after all. If he didn't, he might very much be dead by the scorching summer by now.

"Point. If the sweat remains as is, it will rob you of heat due to vaporization. It must be wiped off immediately."

"Oh... Well, I guess. Maybe..."

Yuzuru grabbed one side of his yukata and yanked it open to expose his chest, and his eyes flew open in surprise.

"Ah-"

She laid herself on top of him, stretched out her tongue, and began to lick his chest. The soft, warm, damp sensation tickled. It was so sudden that Lucas unconsciously emitted a high-pitched shriek.

"Y-Yuzuru?! Hey...!"

"Wh-wh-wh-wh-wh-what are you doing, Yuzuruuuu?!" Kaguya shouted at the same time, grabbed Yuzuru's head, and ripped it away from Lucas.

Yuzuru licked her lips and got a strange look on her face. "Doubt. Why did you stop me?"

"Wh-why?! What exactly are you doing?!"

"My master taught me that this is the best way to wipe away sweat."

Lucas shuddered. He got the feeling that there was just one person this "master" could have been.

Kaguya got on all fours and peeled back the corner, as if she'd been waiting for this.

"Keh-keh... It seems that Lucas would prefer it if I were the one to sleep alongside him."

"Negative. Yuzuru possesses superior technique in bed. If you are to warm yourself, please use Yuzuru."

"No, this is weird! Something is definitely weird here!" Lucas shouted, desperate.

Kaguya and Yuzuru opened their eyes wide.

"What...? Human skin is best when trying to get warm, though?"

"This isn't the top of a mountain. I'm fine by myself," he told them, clutching the blanket to his chest to escape their clutches.

Yuzuru slapped a hand against her knee as though she'd had a revelation. Then she stood up and untied the obi belt keeping her yukata closed.

""Wha...?!""

Lucas' and Kaguya's confusion overlapped perfectly.
But Yuzuru paid them absolutely no mind and calmly looked down at Lucas. Her seductive skin and her matching bra and panties peeked out through the opening in her yukata now that the obi had been untied, and Lucas' pulse quickened. They do they: anything that makes your heart beat faster is beautiful. And he couldn't deny that. She was extremely beautiful and attractive.

"Comprehension. Now that you mention it, my master says that if you are to warm someone up, there's no point unless you are touching skin to skin."

"...If you think about it..." The theory kind off made him think. He was very well interested in physics. And it kinds felt like he was a nerd just this moment.

Yuzuru ignored him and slipped under the blanket. And then she took Lucas' arm and tried to slide it into her own yukata.

"Huh?!" he cried.

"H-hey! Wh-what are you squirming around like that for?!"

"Ignore. It's better if Kaguya doesn't know. Beneath the blankets is a space for adults."

Kaguya gritted her teeth in vexation. "D-don't you underestimate meeeee!" She slapped a hand onto her own obi belt and yanked it off.

"Wha...?!" Lucas eyes widened.
Because Kaguya had slipped off the belt with more force than Yuzuru, her yukata flapped up for a moment. And...

"Wh-why are you naked, Kaguya?!"

Yes. Although even Yuzuru was wearing a bra and shorts underneath her yukata, Kaguya had absolutely nothing. Lucas' eyes glued onto her. He is a boy afterall. This was the first time seeing a girl completely naked in his room. Just like Yuzuru, Kaguya's body had the same curves, body ratio and over all the same attractiveness and sexyness. He felt it down his bottom. If they continued like that, is there any possibility of him keeping his libido at bay? The chances are low if they continue like this.

"...! Shock. To think you would go that far." Yuzuru opened her eyes wide in surprise.

Kaguya was confused. "Huh? Isn't this how yukatas work? I mean, Tohka said-"

"No, that might be technically right, but!"

"Y-yaaah! It will be what it is!" Kaguya shouted with an edge of desperation in her excited state and dived onto Lucas' futon. And then just like Yuzuru, she took Lucas' hand and wound her legs around him.

"N-now...Lucas. Feel my healing power! I'm warmer than that Yuzuru, yes? See? Yuzuru tends to be chilly!"

"Negative. Given how much sadder your chest is, Kaguya, you would generate less heat."

"Hngah?!"

In the middle of their argument, Lucas exhaled, his entire body tensing. Not only was he pinned down on the futon, but they were pressing in on him from either side. He could keenly feel the skin glued to his, the breath in his ears, the faint scent of sweat wafting by. He was in serious trouble. He didn't think he could stand much more.

"Restraint. Kaguya, Lucas' face is turning red."

"What? Do you mean to say that even though we're both warming him, his condition is deteriorating?"

"Hypothesis. He might be allergic to Kaguya. Please try moving away from him."

"D-don't make it sound like I'm some house dust!"

"I don't really have any allergies though...."

"Counsel. Setting aside the jokes, we must do something." Yuzuru ignored him again.

"Something? What are you saying we should do?"

"Suggestion. Now that you mention it, although she said 'direct,' don't you think the skin contact area should be limited?" Yuzuru had no sooner spoken than she abruptly untangled the hand she had wrapped around Lucas' left arm.

Phew. He let out a sigh of relief. But in the next instant, he tensed up again.
The reason was simple. Yuzuru's hand had started to undo the obi fastening his own yukata.

"Hey! St-wh-what?!" he shrieked, but Yuzuru's hand did not stop. In fact, not to be outdone now that she had noticed what Yuzuru was doing, Kaguya started actively trying to peel his yukata off, her face reddening as she did.

"Hey! S-Stop it!"

"Quiet! Calm yourself! You're making it harder to get this off!"

"Agreement. It is not as though you are an innocent here."

She wriggled around under the blanket, and Lucas' yukata was tossed off to the side. To be honest, he didn't know exactly what had happened. It was almost like sleight of hand.

But that was not the end of the nightmare. Next, Kaguya's and Yuzuru's fingers settled upon Lucas' last bastion of defense- his underwear.

"N-now... This is the end."

"Affirmative. Let's do it together."

Excited and breathing heavily, the two girls yanked at the fabric.

"...?!" Lucas knew, they were going to see it. He might not be labeled as a virgin after this night. Although he didn't know if it was a good thing or a bad thing.

Watching from where she was plastered to the wall of the inn hallway, Ellen confirmed that her target, Yatogami Tohka, had gone into the room. She pressed a finger to her earpiece and started giving her report.

"This is Adeptus One. I have confirmed target entry into room."

"Roger. Shall we deploy Bandersnatches?"

"Three outside the room, please, just in case. But it appears that Master Sergeant Tobiichi Origami is also inside. Please exercise caution in the range of Territory deployment."

"Roger. Bandersnatch One through Three en route."

Ellen was about to give her next instruction over her earpiece when something came flying out of the room suddenly at her face. "Hw-aaugh?!"

She tumbled backward.

"Ngh! What was that?!" She sat up, holding her nose, and froze. "They can't have discovered me?"

Although it hadn't done any real damage, that blow had definitely been aimed at her.
But there was no way. Ellen focused her own thoughts and shook her head. The Bandersnatches hadn't taken any conspicuous action yet, and Ellen hadn't done anything herself. But if the Spirit had special powers of perception...

Regardless, the threat hadn't changed. Ellen was about to leave when...
"Oh! I found the photographer!" A happy-go-lucky voice from inside the room pinned her to the spot.
"Oh! You're right, there she is. Ellen, right?"
"Don't let her get away! Capture her!"

Shrieking, three girls raced out of the room to surround her.

"Wh..." Ellen gritted her teeth.

She had seen these girls before. They were students staying in the same room as the target. She cursed her carelessness. Most likely, the Spirit had taken them over and was now controlling them. There was no other explanation for this abnormal behavior.

Ai-Mai-Mii grabbed on to Ellen's arms and legs and carried her into the room.

"Ngh. What are-?"

"Heeeey! The photographer said she's in!" Ai said.
"Perfect!" Tohka shouted. "We'll bury them together!"
"You've got guts."

Tohka and Origami glared at each other. They lifted something up high above their heads and threw it.

"Nice try! Photographer barrier!" Ai dropped Ellen's legs and shrank down as if to hide behind her.

Objects like hardened fabric struck Ellen in the face, one after the other.

"Bwah!" Ellen exhaled like she'd been shot in the chest and collapsed on the spot.

"E-Elleeeeeeeeeen!!"

"Are you okay?! It's just a flesh wound!"

"Stay with us! You've got family waiting for you back home!!"

The very people who had used Ellen as a shield were now dramatically pretending to wipe away tears.
In Ellen's confused mind, she considered the projectiles that had brought her down.

"...Pillows?" she muttered, and the war began anew.

[IF YOU'RE UNDER 18, READ THIS PART AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION. SKIP THIS CHAPTER IF YOU DON'T WANT TO READ IT. NSFW WARNING!!!]

Lucas never thought this day would happen, not in his time as a highschool student.

He, with two naked girls on the same bed with him. For any regular teenage boy, this would be a dream. Especially with two beauties like the two. The male instinct of an animal were triggered. As the old saying goes: "God gave a man a brain and a dick, but only enough blood to use one of them at a time." Basically, he couldn't stop himself from getting aroused by the two.

"..How has it come to this situation..?!" He cried in his mind. There he was, getting his underwear pulled down by the Yamai twins. "S-Stop-" he started but it was too late.

Something was already peeking out of his underwear. Until eventually, they completely ripped away his underwear, leaving him completely naked.

"Ah-" He froze.

""....."" the two stared at it, silent. For most women the length and thickness, the girth, the size are a important factor in a man, especially in bed. It wasn't to say that Lucas' thing was disappointing but actually the opposite.

"T-This is..."

"Suprise. It's...big..?"

To be completely honest, Lucas had everything that a women would want. Attractiveness, a nice personality, a strong, aesthetic body and also a quite large dong.

As it was right now, it was only half hard. It was still sloppy but not completely. Yuzuru didn't give out too much of a reaction but Kaguya was beet red in her face.

"Keh keh...My highly ranked beauty has you swollen down there. Be honored! I shall take care of you and you will never be able to hold back your libido ever again!" Kaguya tried to act like that again, but her face was screaming in embarrassment.

"Disagree. It was Yuzuru who had aroused him the most. A man would never get hard at a flat cutting-board like Kaguya."

"Nngh! What are you saying again, Yuzuru?! As if you've got more than I have."

"Rebuttal," Yuzuru started and moved closer to it. She used her hands to lift her boobs to it. It slipped through the little gap below and was now entangled in a soft sensation.

"..?!" Lucas' cheeks flushed bright red. This was obviously his first time. Yuzuru ignored his little reaction and started moving her breasts a little.

"The numbers may seem close but they feel entirely different. Your breasts are imperative in seducing men." Yuzuru said, not reacting to any shame or embarrassment while continuing like it's natural.

With his doing squeezed together in such soft and slippery sensation, but still with enough texture, he couldn't help it but get as hard as he could. This was only natural instincts of a man. He couldn't avoid it. "Y-Yuzuru, stop-" He tried to move and get out of this situation but he couldn't. His legs were numb and additionally, Yuzuru was laying on top of his right leg while Kaguya was on top of his left. His legs felt weird and they had a sort of tingle in them. It was a sign that not enough blood was passing in and out of his limbs.

"Y-Yuzuru, what are you-?!"

"Answer. My master has told me that sexual interaction increases one's body temperature." Yuzuru stated, and continued. "Sexual interaction can also lead to higher testosterone levels which will benefit his overall performance as a male."

"Don't talk like you've already won!" Kaguya cried, and jumped in as well. "How is it, Lucas? Are my heavenly soft breasts making you feel good?" She asked, even more red than before. Now, two girls are putting their breasts on him.

Lucas. Who of us feels better. Yuzuru or Kaguya?"

They both pressed their boobs against his dong. He couldn't decide which one felt better. They both felt evenly amazing! The way they squeeze, the way they move and squish. The sweat they build up became sticky but it made the texture even more rough.

Lucas didn't know how to react to any of this. The question Yuzuru asked completely slipped past his mind. Now that they went this far, he might as well finish this.

His entire body tensed up. He was fighting the urge but with those magnificent boobs on him, he couldn't.

"Kukuku... seems like you're hitting your limit are you, Lucas? I'll give you permission to shoot it out," She started and moved her face closer to it. She slowly opened her mouth and completely covered his dong all around. "Mn mere. (In here)"

Is this what the people call a blowjob? It didn't matter what it was. It felt incredible. The way her tongue gently moves around and licks him all over felt way too good.

"It's no use...! I can't stop it!" His entire body tensed up. Ever since he appeared in this world, he was already in his teenage years. Whatever happened to the body in the past wasn't cleared, but what is clear is that he's in the midst of his growth as a man. Without any interest in such lewd acts, Lucas never had any sexual interaction. Which meant he hasn't lost a single drop. With his thing down and swelled to it's absolute limit, it screamed for release.

"Mm-?!"

When Kaguya moved an inch, he released it all into her mouth. He could feel all the warm white stuff gush out into Kaguya's mouth. Multiple years worth of semen, shot out an instant. "Mm..." Kaguya closed her eye but didn't remove her head from his dong. It was completely clean. Nothing leaked out, neither was there anything in her mouth.

"Did you...swallow it?"

"Surprise. Kaguya has swallowed it. Impressive."

"Mm...O-of course! I, Yamai Kaguya, child of the hurricane would never waste any bit of it!" Kaguya confidently said. Yuzuru didn't seem to care too much about it and continued.

"W-woah, wait I just came!" Lucas cried. It was true. His thing wasn't standing up that proudly as it did just a moment ago. But that didn't make Yuzuru stop. Usually, you would stop after ejaculating once, and that's normal for a man. Most men, including Lucas apparently, don't have the capability of going multiple times in a short period of time. Women don't have that much of a limitation. They can go on, and on, and on... until they drained you of every little drop.

"Please do not move, Lucas. Yamai Yuzuru will take care of you while you lay down." Yuzuru said, pushing his chest onto the pillow behind him and sitting on him, directly above his dick. There was no use in stopping this. It's just... is this okay? He questioned. Before he could think about it, the wet, slippery feeling touched him. His dong twitched and it became as hard as a rock again.

"H-hey, Yuzuru! Why are you taking it first?!"

"Argument. You stole the first shot. It's only natural that Yuzuru will be the next one." She said, calmly, feeling no shame or embarrassment whatsoever. She was like a one to one copy of Origami...but in a different body.

"H-Hmph! I will steal his heart for myself. It is going to be me who will make him weak!"

Yuzuru ignored this and continued what Kaguya interrupted. Lucas looked down. Yuzuru lifted her waist up a little and slowly loosened her panties. They revealed two soft lips on the bottom of her. A women genital. A vagina. Juice was coming out of it, making his dong wet. Was she already in the mood? With that much liquid coming from it, she probably was looking forward to it.

Using her right hand, she touched Lucas' dick and lifted it up straight. With her left hand, she touched herself down there and split it open. Lucas' tip touched the entrance of Yuzuru's.

"A-ah..nnn.." She quietly moaned as she slid down and put it inside slowly. His dong was engulfed in a wet, slippery, and tight sensation. It felt amazing. It felt like he was going to come any second. Eventually, the entire length went inside Yuzuru. Lucas wondered if it hurt.

"A-are you alright, Yuzuru?"

"Nnn.. yes. Yuzuru is fine."

"Then... please continue. " Lucas let his sexual desire go. He didn't have a care in the world anymore. He has lost his virginity to Yuzuru. There was nothing stopping the three of them now.

Yuzuru quietly nodded to Lucas' request. She put her hands on his stomach to balanced herself and moved up and down.

"Astonishment. It's...So hot.. I'm melting from inside..." Yuzuru said, in a still half monotone voice but it was clear her composure was breaking down. Lucas also felt like he was melting from the incredible heat he was feeling inside her.

"Ah..ah...ah...!" Yuzuru's moans became louder and louder each time she thrusts herself down. "No..I-Aah!" Screaming loudly, Yuzuru climaxed for the first time. It didn't feel like it was Yuzuru's first time, but she was way too good at moving and making him feel as good as possible.

Lucas' dick was squeezed with an incredible pressure, and to his horror, he felt a raging sense coming up inside him seeking release.

He knew he had to release it. There was no way he could hold it in while in such an amazing vagina. He grabbed Yuzuru by her waist and pulled her up and down against her will.

"S-stop.. I'm going.. to break...!" She cried, still half monotone, but Lucas didn't stop. Thrusting his dick inside multiple times, Yuzuru let out even more sexy moans. "Ah..ah..!"

As he pressed Yuzuru against him with all his might, he released all the juice that has built up inside her.

"Aaah...!" Yuzuru let out a high pitched moan. He filled her insides with all the hot and burning semen he had pressured up.
Her upper body slowly fell onto Lucas, seemingly lifeless. Was that too much for Yuzuru to handle? He might have over done it there. At any rate, he removed himself from Yuzuru and let her rest by the side of the bed. Looking at her vagina, his white juice was leaking out of it. He looked down on himself, and he was again, soft. But this wasn't the end of it. He forgot about someone else. That someone grabbed his dong and squeezed it with her hand. "-?!"

"Keh.. seems like you enjoyed your time with Yuzuru, but I will prove that I am the superior twin!" Kaguya stated. Beneath her, the bed sheets were already soaked in fluid. Was she that excited? No.... She had actually played with herself down there while watching Lucas and Yuzuru do it. She is a women. She couldn't help it.

"So then, Lucas," She started and turned her butt towards him. "..You can... put it inside.." She said, looking bank at him embarrassed and red in the face.

"...."

Kaguya was on all fours, showing her wet and already dripping pussy towards Lucas.

"D-don't stare.. it's embarrassing. "

"O-oh, sorry. My bad." Lucas got closer to her, and grabbed her by her butt. It was super round, slender but also has a respectful amount of size. It was so soft as well. He rested his dick on her butt for a while, trying to get harder before putting it in. He rubbed it between her soft butt cheeks, which apparently was very effective.

"I'm putting it in, Kaguya."

Kaguya nodded vigorously and embraced herself.

He pressed himself against Kaguya' butt, pointing the tip to the entrance of her vagina and pushed it in slowly.

"Nng... Ah... Ah.." Kaguya firmly gripped the blanket they had ripped away from him earlier. He could see that her whole body was flushed and the beads of sweat shining in the room light.

Lucas grabbed Kaguya by her waist, just like Yuzuru and pushed it half way inside.

"Na-!?" Even with just half, her entire body gave off a sharp ripple. He continued to push deeper and eventually, the entirety was inside.

"Nnn... So deep..." Kaguya spoke into the blanket and Lucas couldn't really understand it.

"A-are you alright?" Lucas worriedly asked and Kaguya slightly nodded her head. With that answer, he started moving his hips back and forth, pulling his dick out and pushing it deep inside repeatedly. The way she was bent over was strange, but the feeling was incredible. It felt like he was more sensitive to the insides of her vagina. The slipperiness that she built up was helping as well.

"Aah..aaah...!" Kaguya's moans gradually became louder, each time he thrusted his dick inside and making a slap noise when hitting her butt.

At his point, her upper body wasn't supported by her arms anymore, but it was actually lying down. Her arms became too weak to support her. Only her butt was high up and up right.

"I-It feels.... incredible. Aah!" Kaguya said, moaning endlessly as Lucas thrusted his dong in and out.

"Kaguya, I'm about to-"

"Aah. Come. We'll come together."

For the last few seconds, Lucas increased the speed he was moving his hips. His body was heating up, and so was Kaguya's. And then, at the last one, he thrusted extremely deep inside Kaguya's tight vagina and let it out.

"Ahhh-!" She threw her head back with a jerk and screamed loudly. "Aah.. coming..!"

They both released it on that last thrust.
Lucas thought he was already completely empty after ejaculating twice, but that thought faded away in an instant. He filled her to the brim just as much as Yuzuru. Her pulled his dick out, and cum was dripping out of Kaguya's vagina onto the bed sheets.

Kaguya's body was still trembling after Lucas removed himself from her. Her knees went numb and her butt fell to the left side. She seemed exhausted just like Yuzuru. Now, he can relax. Both of them were laying on his bed out cold. His dick finally went completely soft and lost it's length. There was no way he could've ejaculated more than three times.

He let out a long sigh before standing up to get his underwear and yukata.

At this point, he was sweating like crazy. He went to the bathroom and got a quick shower before heading to back to the bed. The two of them were now conscious again.

"Yuzuru, Kaguya..."

"Lucas...uhm.. Thank you for... taking care of me."

"Affirmative. Please allow me to show you my thanks for taking care of Yuzuru."

"No.. you don't have to do that." Lucas said, feeling weird from the sudden thanks. He wasn't the one who dragged the two into this situation.

"You both can go shower. I'll clean the bed." Lucas said, pointing in the direction of the bathroom and the twins nodded.

The stood up from the bed, took their yukata and went inside the bathroom.

He proceeded to clean the bed and swap out the bed sheets for new ones. He didn't want it to smell after his juice. People would get suspicious, especially Reine after she takes back the room after a while.

After waiting for a while, Kaguya and Yuzuru both came out of the shower, dressed in their yukata.

"..." The moment was silent. The three of them flushed red on their cheeks and even avoided eye contact.

"A-alright. I'll take my leave. Good night, L-Lucas."

"Departure. Yuzuru wishes you a good night. Until tomorrow."

The two of them said, sliding open the door and leaving the room after briefly checking the hallway. If they were caught exiting Lucas' room, rumors would spread in a hell fire.

The door closed, and he could finally let out his breath. He let his body fall lifelessly on the bed. He had officially lost his virginity. And he had also taken the virginity of the two. Probably. "That was a disaster..." He said covering his beet-red face.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

870K 40.3K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
1M 54.7K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
243K 6K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
345K 19.9K 67
You are transported into Bungou Stray Dogs and take Chuuyas place in the Universe. STARTED: July 7th, 2022 ENDED: September 20th, 2022