𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐆 𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐊𝐈...

cocoz_books

Was previously named "Darius" #Book 1 in Alpha Series ≛ He was powerful He was terrifying He was huge He had... Еще

{Plot 1} •Chapter ♠︎ÒÑÉ
{Plot 1} •Chapter •TWÕ
{Plot 1} •Chapter ♣︎ThRÉĒ
{Plot 1} •Chapter ♤FØŪr
{Plot 1} •Chapter *Fìvè
{Plot 1} •Chapter ^SSĪX
{Plot 1} •Chapter ♧SËVËÑ
{Plot 1} •Chapter◖ĒĪGHT
{Plot 1} •Chapter ※ÑÌNË
{Plot 1} •Chapter ◇TÉÑ
{Plot 1} •Chapter ✥ËLÈVÈÑ
{Plot 1} •Chapter ✧TWËLVË
{Plot 1} •Chapter •THÏRTËËÑ
{Plot 1} •Chapter ⁑FØRTÉEN
{Plot 1} •Chapter ✠FÌFTÈÉN
{Plot 2}• Chapter øñè
{Plot 2}• Chapter twø
{Plot 2}• Chãptér thréè
{Plot 2}• Chapter fōūr
{Plot 2}• chapter fïvë
{Plot 2}• chaptér six
{Plot 2}• Chapter sévèn
{Plot 2}• chapter éîght
{Plot 2}• chãptèr nïne
{Plot 2}• chàptér tën
(Plot 2)• chàptêr elévēn
{Plot 2}• chàptér twélvê
{Plot 2}• chäptêr thîrtéèn
{Plot 2}• chäptēr føurtéèn
{Plot 2}• chàptêr fíftéèn
{Plot 3}• CHAPTER I
{Plot 3}• CHAPTER II
{Plot 3}• CHAPTER III
{Plot 3}• CHÃPTÉR IV
{Plot 3}• CHÄPTÈR V
{Plot 3}• CHAPTÉR VI
{Plot 3}• CHAPTÈR VII
{Plot 3}• CHÅPTÉR VIII
{Plot 3}• CHÀPTÉR IX
{Plot 3}• CHÄPTËR X
{Plot 3}• CHÄPTËR XI
{Plot 3}• CHÃPTËR XII
{Plot 3}• CHÄPTÊR XIII
{Plot 3}• CHÄPTÊR XIV
{Plot 3}• CHÀPTER XV
{Plot 3}• CHÄPTÉR XVI
{Plot 3}• CHÀPTER XVII
{Plot 3}• CHÀPTÊR XVIII
{Plot 3}• CHÅPTËR XIX
{Plot 3}• CHÃPTÉR XX
{Plot 3}• CHÁPTËR XXI
{Plot 3}• CHÀPTÊR XXII
{Plot 3}• CHÀPYÊR XXIII
{Plot 3}• CHÀPTÊR XXIV
{Plot 3}• CHÀPTÊR XXV
{Plot 3}• CHÀPTER XXVII
{Plot 3}• CHAPTÉR XXVIII
{Plot 3}• CHÀPTËR XXIX
{Plot 3}• CHÀPTËR XXX
{Plot 3}• CHÀPTÊR XXXI
SEASON FINALE!
THE EMPRESS-IN-WAITING ~1
EMPRESS-IN-WAITING ~2
EMPRESS-IN-WAITING ~3
EMPRESS-IN-WAITING ~4
EMPRESS-IN-WAITING ~5
EMPRESS-IN-WAITING ~6
EMPRESS IN WAITING ~7
EMPRESS-IN-WAITING ~8
EMPRESS-IN-WAITING ~9
EMPRESS-IN-WAITING ~10

{Plot 3}• CHÀPTËR XXVI

887 26 11
cocoz_books

𝙆𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝘿𝘼𝙍𝙄𝙐𝙎

                    All the preparations were thankfully going smoothly. They had to be. Even though no one knew what the celebration was about they still scrambled around, hastily throwing together the entire scene in the ballroom.

Everything had to be perfect and it had to happen today. I was going to flaunt my beautiful little fiance to the entire kingdom, unapologetically. Respectfully of course

I knew where her worrying was coming from- she was scared our union would divide the kingdom and she would be the reason everything I built would turn against me. She was so precious, so fuxking precious. She was worried about me, she flipping cared.

The thought alone brought butterflies to my stomach, fucking butterflies. The audacity.

I didn't give a damn what the elders, the council or whatever misconceptions other people had that made them believe anything they did would discourage me from marrying and being with the love of my life, my freaking life source, my mate, my woman. Nothing would take me away from her, not even the heavens or hell would seperate us.

Taking firm hold of her hand I stopped, automatically bringing her to a stop as well. I walked in front of her, closing up every inch of space between us and making sure her warm breath fanned against my face. As if we could get any closer I brought my hand to the base of her neck as my fingers began playing with her midnight curls. So soft, so precious.

Slowly I caressed the back of her hand, making sure her gaze was locked on mine, intensely. Innocent doe eyes, dark shards staring right into my soul, making me almost faulter. I could see the worry, care and concern she had reflecting in the dark shards of her orbs.

My woman. So beautifully brilliant, so sweet, so precious, she made my heart beat faster. My whole world.

"I understand you're worry my love but look into my eyes" I demand, my tone firm leaving no room for doubt in her mind. "I swear by the goddess that nothing anyone says, nothing anyone can bloody do will make me even flinch. I don't give a damn if the whole kingdom is against us, they don't matter. I am with you my love and I will sure as hell fight for our love, I will fight and win anyone who dares go against us. They will all fall by my hands. And by the goddess I make this promise to you that no matter what- come hell or high waters I will always stand by your side. Every rose has thorns and I'm all here for it, for all of them. I don't care if I loose my throne"

"As long as I have you by my side then it doesn't matter. Without you, nothing, non of this- not the power, the wealth, the status, non of it matters without you in my life with me. I'll be damned if I let the opinions of my people influence my decision or my love for you. I love you beyond the stars, deeper than the depth of the oceans, greater than Icarus loved the sun. I would rather burn and die a million times over if it means I get to have you, to hold you and know how it feels to have seen heaven without entering it."

"You're fucking precious to me. Prettier than a constellation and I will flaunt you to the entire kingdom my beautiful bride. I will marry you and fuck the living day lights out of you then worship every last mole and dimple on your body. I want you, it doesn't get any simpler than that" I finished, watching her closely to see her reaction.

She just stood there, her pink lips parted, her eyes flickering and her cheeks a bright tinge but no words left her lips. Shock was evident in her eyes, a mixture of surprise, adoration and tears. Tears!?

Tears began to well in her eyes, spilling from her eyelids and trailing down her cheeks.

She sniffles, "Y-you like making me cry. Th-that was so beautiful" she let's out a quiet sob, more tears spilling down her cheeks.

Shit, I made her cry. Immediately I pressed the pad of my thumb against her cheeks catching every single drop of her precious, priceless tears.

"Now I f-feel so silly for worrying. You, you'll always be by my side?" She asked, her voice soft and wavering.

I nodded firmly, smiling tenderly at her, knowing full well her tender state was very fragile. I cradled her face in my calloused hand, pressing kisses from her eyelids to her nose, then to her forehead. Taking my time so if possible she would feel the amount of love I had for her in every press of my lips against her skin.

"I promise on my eternal soul my love. I will always be by your side, pinky promise" I grinned wolfishly as she jutted out her pinky finger, waiting for me. With a chuckle I rapped my pinky with hers, bringing her hand to my lips to press a salivating kiss to her knuckles.

"We're going to be officially announced in a few hours" her voice comes again, excitement evident in her tone. The sound of her feminine voice, filled with excitement made my stomach twist in happy knots. She was as excited as I was. I busied myself with placing kisses in the palm of her hands while she rambled on about how she might fall whole walking down the grand steps, how shocked everyone would be and how nervous she was sure to get looking out in front of the whole kingdom. Yes, my bride was a nervous talker but I wasn't complaining. I would do everything in my power to assure every little concern she had down to the letter. All for her.

"You're going to look so immaculate my love, don't worry. Nothing will go wrong as long as I'm around and rest assured I'll always be"

I pressed a firm kisses to her forehead, pulling her into a tight bear hug. My hands snaked around her waist, pulling her closer and her little hands went round my neck. I squeezed tighter, wanting to have every inch of her pressed up against me. If I could have her scent engraved in my skin I so fucking would. So addictive, my little kitten.

"I love you so fucking much, never forget that"

As I held her in my arms in this exact moment everything I had ever wished for was staring at me, big doe eyes that were so fucking intoxicating that I could drown in them all day.

The goddess never answered my prayers but I would still pray that the day will never come where I'd have to learn how to sleep without my little one by my side, her pale miniscule form tangled in the sheets. I would pray that the day would never come where she would look at me with hatred or anything less than love because if it were to happen I will say for certain that I would die, I would fucking die if the look of love, adoration and desire in her eyes would change, contort into one of fear, hatred and resentment, it would break me.

Completely shatter me into pieces.

I wish things could be different, I wish I could tell her everything about my creation, my birth, my past, I wish I could tell her without the fear of loosing her. The goddess granted me this gift, I was unworthy and I sure as hell still are but I will do everything in my power to make sure Audrey stays with me forever. For all of fucking eternity. I would like to believe that a part of her would still be able to look at me when she hears everything I'd done, she would still be able to touch me with so much tenderness and not look at me differently but that was asking too much. It would he asking too much of her to still want me after finding out the atrocities I had committed, after finding the monster I really am.

She would run away terrified and I would let her, for as much as I was indeed a monster I would never force her to stay after she finds out the truth. I just didn't have it in me.

Maybe one day I'd tell her, maybe one day I would sit her down and explain everything to her but until then, until I was certain I was ready I had to make sure she never suspected nor found out anything.

It would be a lot harder and weigh even heavier on my conscious knowing I won't be able to mark my little one. She wouldn't carry the mark on her neck that simblised the soul tie between my wolf and her. Her naked throat would never hold my initials seal. It hurt to accept that fact and I know it would hurt her more when I eventually have to tell her, explaining to her why I wouldn't be able to give her what every married woman in Bludhàven was entitled to. It would make people point fingers, not at me but at her, they would question her character and her self respect and it would hurt her.

Only the elders and Ryker knew about my origin. None of my subjects knew, the only piece of information they had on me was concerning the mysterious aura that deemed to cloud my very person. They could feel the power and dominance radiating off me but they couldn't trace it. They all both feared and respected me While the others, the foolish ones like Vandal dared to challenge my authority and fell by my hands.

The least I could do was ensure no questions, no gossip or hurtful words reached the ears of my beloved sensitive mate. I would kill all rumors from the source, I would uproot them right from their roots.

Anything. I would do anything for the love of my life. She deserved so much better and I would be better, just for her, all for her.

•••••
Hiii piccolassss

So sorry for the late update ٩(๑꒦ິȏ꒦ິ๑)۶
I know I can't have a schedule to save my life😂
But I decided to post this cause yesterday was my birthday and I was so busy I couldn't update!

For being such awesome fans and getting this book to a whooping 80,000 views!!♡
I'm going to update again later today!

Double treat!

Hope you liked this chapter!
Please VOTE. COMMENT. FOLLOW

KISSES!!! ♥︎

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

185K 4.1K 23
Legend says a beast like no other was sent from the depths of the underworld to conquer and destroy all life on earth... stories of the evil and mons...
My Alpha Mate (Completed) AdamsValeria

Про оборотней

2.8M 84.7K 35
Best ratings: #1 in #ya, #sexscenes and #mates, #4 in #romance - - - - - PLOT: LILA KING is somewhat notorious in her old wolfpack - as a child she l...
140K 7.8K 12
Luna's have gone extinct. Since birth, you could smell a Luna who was going to one day meet their Alpha mate from miles away. Everyone had forgotten...
Her Alpha, His Luna Daddy Issues

Про оборотней

137K 4.9K 22
Darius is known as cold and strict Alpha to his pack. Maybe the fact that he wasn't mated at the age of 25, made him like that. On the day of her gr...