Luke Hemmings imagines

By Renea236

Here is Luke Hemmings imagines I made. Requests are open! More

A/N
Rough aniversay part 1
Concert love
Rough anniversary part 2
Big brother's approval (BBI)
Requests
Airport✈️
Intruders part 1
Intruders part 2
Love at first sight (BBI)
He is your bully, well he use to be
Daddy Luke
Important A/N
He comes home drunk (part 1)
He comes home drunk (part 2)
He makes you feel insecure infront of the boys
Author's Note
Emma1643
Imagine for Katie
THANK YOU!!!!
IMPORTANT!!!
Time for a little break....

He is protective

3.6K 56 7
By Renea236

~(Y/N) POV~
You and your boyfriend Luke were walking through the mall in the afternoon. It was a Saturday and you guys were just planning to hang out.
"Hey babe, I have to go use the bathroom I'll be right back." Luke said kissing your cheek and leaving. You were sitting on a bench waiting for him. As you were waiting a tall guy with brown hair and hazel eyes sat down next to you.
"Hi beautiful." The guy was talking to you
"Hi." He scooted closer to you.
"What's your name?"
"(Y/N)" you weren't wanting to talk to him.
"I like your name. You know what else I like?"
"No. And I don't care."
"Well some one is cranky, but what I was going to say is I like to take pretty girls like you home." you rolled your eyes hoping Luke would come back soon.
"Don't roll your eyes at me. you are going with me even if you don't want to." He said tightly grabbing your wrists and pulling you off the bench.
"Let go of me you creep." Then you saw Luke walk out of the bathroom. he saw you struggling to get away from the guys grip. Luke quickly ran towards you
"Let her go!!"
"Who are you and what makes you think I'll do what you say?" He started pulling you.
"I'm her boyfriend and maybe this will persuade you." Luke said punching the guy in the face and causing him to let go of you. You jumped into Luke's arms.
"Thank you so much Lukey. I love you." you kissed him and hugged him again.
"I love you too (Y/N)." He said putting you down and you two walked to the car and pulled out of the parking lot. When you two got home you cuddled and watched movies the rest of the day.
-------------------------------------------------------
A/N:
Sorry that sucked I'll update once a week.
Stay beautiful,
~Renea236

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 48.1K 94
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
179K 2.3K 31
"You ain't leaving until you suck my cock Y/n." he said with deep voice holding her hair tightly... ~𝒔𝒆𝒙 𝒔𝒄𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒔 ~π’”π’Žπ’–π’• π’˜π’‚π’“π’π’Šπ’π’ˆ ~𝒆...
Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

102K 2.4K 39
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
578K 35.3K 99
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...