I forgive you

By tejashreepinjala

When Harry got hit by the killing curse, he thought that would be the end of his life. He was happy that he c... More

A/N
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
A/N
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
A/N
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Epilogue

Chapter 63

8.1K 327 6
By tejashreepinjala

Harry's POV
I turned to Papa and asked, "Can I have your wand. He knows you don't do wandless magic easily."

He nodded and gave me his wand. I could only do basic to NEWT level magic as my core is not strong enough for a higher level of magic yet. Apparition could also be accidental, so it was okay to cast those spells and apparate wandlessly and wordlessly.

I apparated to the beach in Woolacombe and started walking towards the mansion.

On my way, I sensed Dumbledore and Molly following me under disillusionment charms, though they were badly done. I was trying so hard not to smirk at their foolishness. I thought Dumbledore was a genius, but if he could not even realize that my magical signature was different from Remus', then he's a fool.

When I entered the mansion gates, I left them open so that they could enter.

The moment they entered, I could feel dad blocking their exit from the mansion and also blocking their magic. I stunned both of them after casting wordless levitation charms on Ron and Ginny. I slowly brought them to me and held them carefully.

Dad came out, followed by Amelia and Kingsley. Looks like he had informed them about it. Kingsley had cuffed both of them and apparated away.

"Nice to meet you again, Remus." Amelia said.

"I am not Remus, Madame Bones. I am Harry." I said as I shifted back to my ten year old form and gave Papa's wand to dad. Dad had then transfigured my clothes to match his style.

"How?" Amelia asked as she looked between me and dad.

"Metamorphmagus ability of my family." Dad said.

Amelia nodded in understanding.

"Can you explain what you are doing here?" She asked me.

"I was the best option to come here. I do not want to lose dad or Papa to Dumbledore, and neither would I want to lose my mates, so I came." I said.

"What if he were to kill you?" Amelia asked.

I smiled. "I can't die no matter what he does. I can be injured but not die." I said.

"That is right, my master. I shall always be there to save you." Mortem said as he appeared out of nowhere again.

"Do not do that again, Mortem. It will scare normal people." I said.

"I wanted to see you, though." Mortem said, pouting.

"Try not to say those dialogues in front of Severus or Moiz. They might feel hurt being Harry's mates." Dad said.

Mortem nodded and disappeared.

"Who was that?" Amelia asked calmly, though she looked like she wanted to scream at the top of her lungs.

"That is Mortem, or we know him better as Death." Dad said.

"What was Death doing here? And why was he acting so civil with Heir Potter-Black?" Amelia asked.

"Because pup is the Master of Death." Dad said, his voice full of pride.

"How did he do that?" Amelia asked.

"If you vow on your magic to never reveal anything you are going to know now unless you are given permission to tell others, I will explain." I said.

"Well, some secrets are better left as secrets." Amelia said. She turned to dad and said, "Come back after you have settled in your new residence with your family." Showing the Gryffindor mansion.

Dad nodded, and Amelia apparated away.

Dad took Ginny from me since she was still only a few months old while I held Ron and walked to the floo room in the mansion and flooed to the Slytherin Manor on the Private Islands.

The moment I stepped out of the floo, I was in Remus' arms, surrounded by Severus and Moiz, being examined for any injuries, and Ron and Ginny snatched from dad and me by Arthur who was checking if they had any injuries.

"I am fine. I didn't get hurt. Amelia and Kingsley got them before they could do anything." I said to Papa, Severus, and Moiz. I turned to Arthur and said, "It would be better to go to Gringotts and get them checked. Molly would have put some potions in the time they were with her to either hate you or follow her principles."

Arthur nodded. He looked at Bill and said, "Keep the twins from causing any mischief, as much as you can." He added the second part after looking at the expression Bill made. Bill nodded.

Arthur held Ron and Ginny and walked to the fire to floo to Gringotts.

_______________________________________________

Please vote and comment.

Yours,
TS:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 31.8K 50
Harry Potter. The Boy-Who-Lived, Hero of the Wizarding World, Master of Death. He was loyal to his friends. He would even sacrifice his life to save...
136K 5.1K 44
Harry is given the opportunity to go back in time after he does during the war by Death himself! Harry has always been Master of Death more so now th...
9.8K 179 8
Harry Potter goes into hiding with his parents Lily and James Potter when the Dark Lord helps them fake their deaths but Harry does get the lightning...
10.1K 261 23
Just the title. Harry Potter is going into his 6th year at Hogwarts and likes to smoke weed. That's it. He has an accident that lands him with his 16...