GANGSTER LOVE

By Giselle_901

Taylor a twenty two year old woman who worked as a detective is trying to find the most wanted gang leader in... More

Prologue
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22

Part 15

36 1 1
By Giselle_901

ALEJANDRO

I was awakened by a hot and warm embrace on top of my shoulder. I looked down and saw Taylor sleeping with my arm on top of her head.

She looked adorable using my arm as her pillow.

Flashbacks came back to my head making me remember what me and her did yesterday night.

I looked down at the floor and saw our clothes all over the place.

I felt Taylor moving making me look at her. She shuffled around turning around facing me. She was still tired from yesterday which made me feel proud.

She was halfway exposed making me see the teeth marks and hickeys on her neck. They were huge and purple.

I didn't wanted to wake Taylor up so I just rested my head onto the headboard of the bed slowly closing my eyes but when I closed them memories would come back of us doing the mess.

Her sitting on the chair tied up and a blindfold covering her eyes while I sucked on her tits leaving them sore and a shade of dark red. Her whimpers, moans, hisses, groans and more sounds echoing through the room which we're music to my ears. Her cumming in my mouth more than one time. Her pulling on my hair while I satisfied her with my tongue. Her giving me the best blowjob I have ever received in my life. Us in the steamy shower while I satisfied her once again. Leaving my teeth marks all over her body. How tight and wet she was for me and how she tasted. Her sweaty body and her gasping for air.

Everything came back to my head playing over and over again, which made me not notice that Taylor was already awake. She looked up at me with her beautiful deep green eyes as I started deep into them.

"What we're you thinking about?" She said resting her head on my chest with a smile.

"Oh nothing. I just remembered something that happened to me a long time ago. That's all." I replied, trying to not making it obvious that I was remembering the mess we did.

She hummed back in response as she laid her head onto my chest while I began stroking her hair gently with affection placing kisses on her forehead.

She wrapped her arm around my torso making butterflies roam my body. This was the first time I ever felt butterflies for a pet, it's like no matter what Taylor does she always has a way for me to get butterflies.

She got up from the bed and placed her legs on the floor but when she tried to get up she failed falling down on her bum. I giggled as I got up from the bed and carried her in my arms. Her legs we're still shaking which made me laugh under my breath which Taylor heard and gave me a punch on my chest.

I took her into the bathroom while she began brushing her teeth. I stood behind her just in case she was going to fall again.

When she was done brushing her teeth she turned around facing me as she pointed to the bathtub. I carried her to the bathtub and slowly started removing her clothes dropping them on the floor.

She was now fully exposed which made me feel special. She trusted me to take off her clothes for her and didn't say one word of it. She got inside the bathtub and turned on the water.

She rested her head onto the edge of the bathtub while it filled with bubbles. I admired her while smiling at myself while she closed her eyes and began relaxing.

Her body being covered in the bubbles made me get horny as fuck. I wanted to rip my clothes off in that instant and get in placing her sweet tiny little cunt inside my dick while she began riding me.

I shook my head getting out of my thoughts and saw that Taylor was draining the water ready to come out. She pointed to the towel that was hanging on the rack as I reached for it and handed it to her. She grabbed the towel and wrapped it around her body leaving her hair out.

She slowly stepped out of the bathtub while I held on her waist just in case but her legs we're still shaking and wobbly. She groaned under her breath as she turned around.

"Did I go to hard on you darling?" I said giving her a cocky smile. She imitated the smile back as she rolled her eyes. I laughed under my breath and carried her again taking her to the bed and placing her on it.

I went inside the closet and picked out a pair of clothes for her. She started changing in front of me saying absolutely nothing. She was quiet while changing into the clothes.

She went over to her vanity, her legs still shaking like crazy but she luckily made it and began doing her makeup and hair while I sat on the bed admiring her from afar. I loved how she curled two pieces of her hair with her fingers letting them bounce onto her eyes while she put her hair up in a hair clip.

She turned her chair as she began walking up to me as I watched every single movement she made. She was currently in front of me putting her hands around my neck as she slowly sat on my lap staring at me with lust in her eyes.

My breathing was starting to get faster and her eye contact was making me go weak to my knees. She had that power in her which made me go weak or lose.

"W-what are you doing?" I said, grabbing her waist hard which made her gasp.

"I just want to sit. I can't sit here?" She replied, raising an eyebrow.

"You can sit wherever you like sweetheart, and I won't make you get up from where your sitting right now." I said, my voice now turning deep and raspy as I snuggled my head into her neck smelling her sweet perfume.

She giggled as she pushed herself more onto my bare chest which made me look at her. She was teasing me and it was making me weak and horny as hell.

We just had sex last night and she wanted to repeat it again. I wouldn't mind if she did want too do it again. She made me feel pleasure and I made her feel like she was in heaven.

I grabbed her chin making her pretty yet naughty eyes look down at my dark, evil, devious eyes. I held onto her waist more tighter giving her a kiss on the lips.

Her hands traveled to my hair and started playing with it while she moved her body more onto mine making me lay on the bed still having her on top of me.

I closed my eyes and continued kissing her while my hands began traveling to her ass and grabbing them.

She cupped my cheeks with her hands as she pushed her waist more onto my chest.

I was about to kiss her neck when we heard a knock on the door. Taylor groaned under her breath as she got off of me letting the person come in. It was Jay who had his phone. He had a terrified look as he signaled for me to go outside.

I looked over at Taylor and gave her a disappointed look as I got up and began walking towards Jay. I closed the bedroom door behind me and followed Jay outside to the backyard.

"What happened? What do you want?" I said, crossing my hands on my chest.

"It's Brian. He's pissed off that you killed his brother yesterday and his men. He wants revenge and he wants to fight you in a boxing match tonight. He wants revenge, Alejandro what we're you thinking. Killing Leo and his men yesterday, you think Brian wouldn't find out?" He said, scrunching his nose in anger.

I scoffed as I took the phone from his hand and put it on speaker so that both of us could hear.

"Hello Brian, nice talking to you again."

"Alejandro. You really have the balls too talk to me after what you did yesterday. I want revenge. I want to fight you in a boxing match and whoever is the winner takes home four million dollars."

"Oh Brian...little boy Brian. If that's what you want I'll triple the budget. Winner takes home 12 million dollars. How do you like the sound of that, mmm?"

"Deal, I want you at the abandoned parking lot near 15th street. At Seven PM sharp, don't be late. And Alejandro, if you don't come, I swear to the loving god that I will find you and slit your throat in front of your girl...Taylor. It's your choice Alejandro Rosario."

He hung up before I could say anything. My blood ran cold when I heard him threatening me about killing me in front of Taylor. I didn't want her seeing me get my throat slit in front of her. That would destroy her and torture her a lot. I looked at Jay and handed him the phone back.

"Call everyone. I want all the cars and twenty bodyguards unless something goes wrong. Clean and buy new guns. If Brian wants revenge, then he'll get revenge, but not in a nice way." I said, smirking before going upstairs.

I went back inside our bedroom and saw Taylor sitting up on the bed looking at the TV. When she finally noticed me she smiled and got up the bed coming towards me jumping on top of me.

I caught her in my arms and spun her around kissing her cheek. I put her on the floor and caressed her cheeks with my fingers.

"I want you to come with me somewhere tonight. It's a boxing match. And I'm going to be the one fighting. Will you want to accompany me tonight to this fight?"

Taylor took long until she nodded her head. I felt a smirk grow on my face as I placed a kiss on her cheek.

"Alejandro can I ask you something?" She said looking down.

"Of course, princess. What is it?" I said, grabbing her chin so that she could face me.

"May you give me permission to go to a cafe with Hailey?" She said with a shyly smile.

"Of course love, what time do you think you'll be back? You need to get ready for the boxing tonight."

"I'll just get a coffee with her and we'll come back straight away. I promise I won't be late and I will not have my phone on do not disturb so that I could get a message from you or call."

I smiled at her response as I shook my head and saw her leave the bedroom heading to Hailey's bedroom. I went downstairs and was greeted by Jay, Jordan and a lot of bodyguards with many guns on the coffee table.

A maniac grin appeared on my face as Jay loaded his gun.

"Let's end Brian and his gang once and for all. Tonight we kill and leave no bodies alive. It'll be brutal and bloody." Jay said, laughing like a psycho as everyone cheered behind him.

TAYLOR

Once I got permission from Alejandro that I could go to the cafe I rapidly went to Hailey's bedroom and knocked. I heard a small voice saying to come in.

I opened the bedroom door and saw Hailey on the bed reading a book. When she looked up she placed her book on the nightstand and stood up.

"Hey girl, what's up? Is something okay?"

"Hailey I need you to be a trusted friend and give me a ride to the Rise and Grind cafe. Alejandro knows that I'm going with you because I didn't wanna show any suspicion. Will you give me a ride to the cafe?" I said, mostly blabbering the words out since I was speaking to fast.

"Whoa, whoa slow down. Why do you want to go to the cafe? We have coffee here?" She replied back.

I groaned and rolled my eyes making my way towards her bed and sitting on the edge. I turned to her and grabbed her hands in mine.

"Hailey... I want you to give me a ride to the Rise and Grind cafe because I will be meeting someone from the police and she will give me a date that a masquerade ball will be held and then I will put Jay, Jordan, and Alejandro behind bars. That's the only place they deserve to live and you and Alissia will be free. But right now Hailey I need you to give me a ride. I promised Melanie that I would make her be free and I failed doing that promise. And I don't want to have another of you girls dead. I can't have none of you girls dead." I said, now grabbing her hands tighter into mine as I saw her shed a tear. I wiped the tear away with my thumb and caressed her cheek.

"Yeah...I'll give you a ride. I want to finally be free and leave this hell place. Begin a new life, get married, and have kids. My whole life got ruined as soon as I stepped foot in this house and I will leave this house with revenge and justice." She replied back.

I smiled at her and grabbed her hand taking her out of her bedroom. We went downstairs acting normal without any suspicion and saw Jay, Jordan, Alejandro, and other guys in the sofa playing poker as they watched a football game.

Alejandro glared at me and gave me a smile. His neck was exposed making me see the hickeys and my teethmarks that I had given him. I returned back the smile grabbing his car keys and heading out the front door we're Hailey was already waiting.

I unlocked the car and Hailey drove to the cafe.

***

When we arrived, I got out of the car and saw Hailey drive the car not far away from where I was. I went to go sit down on a table that was outside and started looking for Sofie. The girl who had the date of the masquerade ball and that I could finally put Alejandro in jail. Where he belongs.

I heard high heels coming closer and closer as I turned around and saw her. She was wearing her beige skirt that I had given her last christmas, with a black shirt, black high heels, and the Versace bag that one of our friends had given her for her birthday. She had her hair curled up with a hair clip in her hair. She looked like an angel that had just fell from the sky. Her pierced brown eyes we're reflecting onto the sun glistening.

When she saw me a huge smile appeared on her as she started tiptoeing towards me giving me a hug. I hugged her back tightly since I haven't seen her ever since I was captured by Alejandro and was claimed as his pet.

She sat down on the chair and put her bag on top of the table.

"Oh gosh, Taylor. I-I haven't seen you in eternity. I heard what happened in the office. Lorenzo is such a dick. But tell me how have you been. I see them marks on your neck. Who's the lucky guy, mmm?" She said, putting her chin in her hands.

I covered my neck with my hand and laughed awkwardly.

"I've been good Sofia thanks for asking. But the thing is, I- I don't even know how to say this to you. I was captured by Alejandro Rosario the most wanted gang leader in our town and was claimed as his pet. And this is what he does to me when he's in the mood. But the reason I called you here Sofia today is because I want you to tell me what's the date of the masquerade ball that Lorenzo was planning. That way, I could take Alejandro with me and put him in jail once and for all."

Sofia's eyes grew wide as her smile that was now on her face had faded away in thin air. Her eyes that we're now glistening we're turning dark.

"What do you mean that Alejandro captured you and has claimed you as his pet? Taylor you could've put him in jail if you we're able to escape one day. What held you back?" She said, now in a serious and demanding voice.

I sighed while rubbing my head in frustration. "I know, I know. But he threatened me that he would kill me in a brutal way if I tired to go to the police and I didn't want that. So the only option I have is for you to tell me the date and giving me fake ID's for me and Alejandro so that we could get in. Sofia you've been my best friend ever since we we're little girls. You we're the only person their for me and the one who stayed by my side. We grew together Sofia, please don't back up on this. Please." I said, my voice now getting low and cracky while a tear began rolling down my cheeks.

I felt guilt growing in me now that I was going to involve my best friend into this mess. But she was my only option. She was the only one there for me when I needed her the most. She was there for me when my mother would scream at me and hit me. She was my escape and my therapy.

I felt her hand grabbing my cheek drying the tear that was on my cheek. She wiped them away softly as I watched her every move. She gave me a weakly smile, pulling me closer and putting a kiss on my forehead.

"Don't worry Taylor. I will help you and if you want to be free and live your life again then count me in. I will not let that fucking son of a bitch hurt my best friend who had suffered enough. And if this is your plan then you'll get all the information. Give me time to give you fake ID's so that you could enter the ball and the date is November 15. It's next year but I promise you Taylor that the time will fly by fast. Have a little faith and if you need to satisfy Alejandro in order for him to not suspect a thing, then do it. For me. I want you alive, not in half. I'll protect you once you get out of his grasp that he has put you in. And we'll leave this country and go back to L.A like we dreamed of."

Her words made my heart melt as I got up and gave her a hug tightly. She kissed my forehead and wrote on a piece of paper giving me the date of the ball. Hey eyes we're now gloomy and broken leaving me like this but I needed to be strong and wait one more year to finally escape.

I saw her vanish in front of the people leaving me alone once again. I looked for Alejandro's car when I finally spotted it. I walked to it and opened the passenger seat. Hailey was on her phone as she started the car driving off.

When we arrived back to the house we saw a bunch of cars parked. I looked at Hailey with a confused expression.

"Why are there a lot of cars here?"

"I don't know, let's go find out."

We got out of the car and headed inside. We saw more guys than before when I left the house and there we're more guns on the coffee table which made me get scared.

I dragged Hailey out of the house and pinned her to the wall.

"Hailey I forgot to tell you this but the masquerade ball is November 15 and I need you to hide this piece of paper somewhere in your room. I can't let Alejandro find this or else he'll know something is up. Can you hide this for me?" I said, giving her the piece of paper that Sofia had gave me with the date.

She nodded and took the paper putting it in her bra. We then walked in again without being suspicious. Everyone saw us as they gave us a weird look. Alejandro wasn't in the sofa no more that's when I heard my name being called from upstairs.

I walked up the stairs and gave Hailey a look to hide the piece of paper in a good hiding spot where Jay wouldn't find it.

I walked down the hallway and saw that Alejandro's bedroom door was wide open. I walked inside and saw him in front of the mirror with denim jeans and a white tee that showed all his muscles. He was putting on a necklace when he finally glanced over to me.

He walked up to me and pulled me by the waist making my stomach hit his chest. He gave me a kiss caressing my cheeks softly. He pulled back and gave me a grin before walking to the closet. I saw him pull out a big black box and putting it on the bed. He removed the lid and looked at me pointing at the box.

I walked over to the box and I gasped as my eyes went wide.

I pulled out a short and leather dress that had a cut on the leg. There we're silver high heels with diamonds in front. I put them on the dress and continued looking at the box.

I pulled out a small box and opened it when I felt my jaw hit the floor. Inside the box there was a huge diamond necklace with diamonds everywhere and their we're earrings inside their too with diamonds on them.

I looked at Alejandro with a wide expression on my face.

"W-what is all this?"

"Well since you accepted my invitation to go to the boxing fight with me I wanted you to feel special tonight so I had one of my men go and grab all this for you. And we don't have much time so just change into those clothes and re-touch your makeup."

I nodded at him and took the clothes going inside the bathroom and changed into the dress and put the shoes around my heels. When I was all done I put the final touches which was the necklace and the earrings.

I walked out of the bathroom and saw Alejandro sitting on the edge of the bed. I went over to my vanity and retouched my makeup with eyeliner, mascara, red lipstick, and highlighter. I put down my hair and brushed it through.

I walked over to Alejandro and held his hands in mine. "I'm ready to go. Are you ready?"

"Yes but before we leave, I need to put you more final touches."

He grabbed a leather coat that was on the bed and wrapped it around my shoulders and put on black gloves on my hand.

"Gloves? Why do I need to wear gloves?" I said, while he put the gloves in my hand.

"You shouldn't leave fingerprints in that location. Just for your safety."

We went downstairs and saw everyone ready including the girls. Hailey gave me a look that she hid the paper somewhere secret where Jay couldn't find it. I gave her a thank you smile as everyone left the front door.

I got inside Alejandro's car as he drove off with different types of car following behind him.

***

We arrived to an abandoned parking lot and saw more cars as well as blasting music. Everyone got out of their cars and started heading towards the entrance.

There was blasting music as I saw people dancing, having fun, drinking, or smoking. I glanced over at Alejandro and saw him taking his shirt off. His muscles we're well shaped. Jay wrapped a gauze around his knuckles and that's when I saw another guy in the other side of the club taking his shirt off and having a gauze getting wrapped in his knuckles. I assumed that he was the guy that was going to fight Alejandro but he was short and Alejandro was taller and bigger with more muscles. He looked like a teenager still but he gave Alejandro death glares.

The music faded away when the DJ spoke.

"LADIES AND GENTLEMEN! WELCOME TO THE BOXING MATCH OF ALEJANDRO ROSARIOOO AND BRIAN! TODAY THE WINNER WILL GO HOME WITH 12 MILLION DOLLARSSS! NOW LADIES AND GENTLEMEN PLEASE MAKE SPACE FOR THE TWO FIGHTERS WHO WILL HAVE THE AMAZING MATCH IN OUR HISTORY." The DJ, said putting music on while people cheered on both of them.

Alejandro and Brian walked to the center of the room giving each other a fist bump.

Brian threw the first punch but Alejandro was fast and dodged it rocking his head side to side. Alejandro was jumping while Brian kept his arms in front of his face.

Brian threw another punch but this time Alejandro grabbed his arm and twisted it making Brian scream in pain. He punched him in the face hard for him to stumble. Alejandro got on top of him and started punching him. Punches after punches.

Brian's face was now covered in his own blood as Alejandro got up waiting for Brian to get up. He was on the floor laying down without no strength left to get up. Alejandro walked over to Jay as he took of his gauzes from his knuckles as he put on his gloves.

A bodyguard gave Alejandro a gun while he walked towards Brian who was still laying on the floor with a broken arm and his face covered in his own blood.

He loaded the gun and put a bullet in Brian making everyone scream and running out of the parking lot including the DJ. Once that bullet went off guys and guys and guys came out of nowhere and began shooting.

Me and the girls rushed over back to the car but I was the only one who couldn't make it when someone grabbed me pointing their gun at me.

Alejandro glared at them while he quieted everyone down.

"Shoot another bullet and she dies Alejandro. I know how much you love your girl don't make me do this." He said, pointing his gun more deeper inside my head.

"Kill her...I don't care about her anymore." Alejandro said.

My face expression changed from scared to betrayed. Alejandro gave me up like that as the guy locked his gun ready to put a bullet in my head. Did he really mean that? Did he wanted me to come to this just so that I could die like this?

I closed my eyes and heard a shooting thinking it was me but I felt the grasp that was on my neck was now weighing off. I opened my eyes slowly and looked down to see the guy was dead with a bullet. I felt someone grab me and take me out of the place dragging me back to the car.

They put me in the passenger seat and drove off leaving a trail of my smoke behind getting faded in the air.

I looked too see who was driving the car and saw Alejandro covered in blood. His grip on the steering wheel was tightening making his knuckles go white. He sped through the freeway while cars we're following behind him.

"Taylor are you okay? Are you harm?" Alejandro said, caressing my thighs.

I pushed his hands off of my leg as I turned around facing him with anger growing inside my body.

"FINE! YOU'RE ASKING IF I'M FINE AFTER WHAT YOU SAID BACK THERE. YOU WANTED THAT GUY TO KILL ME AND YOU WENT WITH IT. WHAT WOULD HAPPENED IF HE DID KILL ME?"

"Taylor, I-uh fuck god damnit. I know you're mad and you have each right to be mad. I needed to say that so that they didn't suspect that I was getting weak. I'm sorry Taylor, I really am. I didn't wanted to hurt you're feelings but I had to say something and that was the first thing that came to my mind."

I scoffed and rolled my eyes looking out the front window. He put his hand on my thigh again caressing it but this time I didn't push it off. I remembered what Sofia told me when I met with her.

When we arrived back home I got out of the car and headed inside not waiting for Alejandro or the girls. I went up the stairs and was about to open my bedroom door when I heard Hailey calling out my name. I turned around and saw her running towards me.

"I hid the paper where Jay couldn't find it but if he starts suspecting I need to give you the paper back so that he doesn't know that I have it."

"Yeah okay, thank you for helping me with this. I promise that I'll make you girls escape and leave this place."

She gave me a kiss on the cheek and smiled before walking off to her bedroom. I went inside and changed into my pj's. I went to my vanity and took off my makeup, taking my necklace and earrings off. The bedroom door opened and I saw Alejandro walk in.

He noticed that I was still mad at him so he decided to stay quiet and go to the bathroom to take a shower since he was covered in Brian's and other guys blood.

When I was all done taking off my makeup I crawled into bed and started making myself more comfortable pulling the sheets over me.

Even though I was still mad at Alejandro I was really tired and everything happened so fast tonight which made me sleepy. As soon as I closed my eyes I started dozing off but then, I felt a strong arm pulling me closer into their hot and warm embrace making me feel secure.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 71.5K 30
"Emma, you're playing with fire" he whispered against my ear and the warm breath tickled my earlobe, sending electricity down my spine. "What if I li...
100K 1.8K 44
Caged, abused and tortured, Ariana's life had been a living hell until she was forced to spy on the most dangerous mafia in the whole world, La Cosa...
91.3K 1.9K 49
"Everything of you is a non-existing dangerous drug, Natalia. And I'm addicted to it." He whispered in my ear. He brushed his nose on my neck and th...
582K 10.6K 30
Not everyone in this world lives in a life of cruel world some people want a normal life. Some people live innocent life. So here is our female lead...