๐“๐ก๐ž ๐•๐š๐ง๐ข๐ฌ๐ก๐ž๐ ๐€๐ซ๏ฟฝ...

By tiredreadr

"When the time comes, I'll protect my nation with every fiber of my body," They looked at Theo who nodded, "I... More

๐™ฏ๐™๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™ก๐™ž ๐™จ๐™ค ๐™๐™–๐™ฌ๐™ฉ
๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™˜๐™ช๐™ฅ ๐™ค๐™› ๐™ก๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ฉ๐™š ๐™ซ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ž ๐™จ๐™ž๐™ฏ๐™š ๐™ฅ๐™ก๐™จ!
๐™ข๐™ข ๐™œ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ฆ๐™ช๐™–๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ฏ = ???
๐™˜๐™๐™ž๐™ก๐™™๐™š + ๐™ฏ๐™๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™ก๐™ž ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ค๐™›๐™›๐™ž๐™˜๐™š = ๐Ÿ‘€
"๐˜ผ๐™š๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ง, ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช'๐™ง๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ฉ"
"๐™˜๐™๐™–๐™ก๐™ก๐™š๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™š ๐™–๐™˜๐™˜๐™š๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™™!" (500 ๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™™๐™จ ๐™จ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™˜๐™ž๐™–๐™ก)
๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ก๐™  ๐™–๐™—๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™ง๐™ค๐™ฎ๐™–๐™ก๐™จ! ๐™ช๐™œ๐™!
๐™›๐™–๐™ ๐™š ๐™ข๐™›, ๐™– ๐™˜๐™ก๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™ฃ.
"๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™˜๐™๐™ค๐™ž๐™˜๐™š."
"๐™’๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™—๐™ช๐™ง๐™™๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™œ๐™ค ๐™–๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฎ?" ๊’ฐ1๐™  ๐™จ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™˜๐™ž๐™–๐™ก๊’ฑ
"๐™๐™๐™š๐™จ๐™š ๐™–๐™ง๐™š๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™ซ๐™ž๐™จ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™จ? ๐™๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ...?"
๐™˜๐™–๐™ช๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™–๐™จ๐™จ ๐™ค๐™ฃ 4๐™ 
๐™„๐™ฃ ๐™ฅ๐™ง๐™ค๐™œ๐™ง๐™š๐™จ๐™จ....
๐™–๐™š๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ง ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™š๐™™๐™จ ๐™๐™ค๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง
๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™ช๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™›๐™–๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ง ๐™ก๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ก
๐™ž๐™ข ๐™›๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ก๐™š๐™–๐™ซ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ. (10๐™  ๐™จ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™˜๐™ž๐™–๐™ก)
๐™ง๐™š๐™™, ๐™—๐™ก๐™ช๐™š, ๐™ฎ๐™š๐™ก๐™ก๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™–๐™ก๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ฅ๐™ง๐™ž๐™ข๐™–๐™ง๐™ฎ ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ก๐™ค๐™ง!!
read.
๐™ซ๐™ค๐™ž๐™˜๐™š๐™ก๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š๐™จ
updatessss
๐˜ผ ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ฅ ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ฅ๐™–๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™›๐™ช๐™ฉ๐™ช๐™ง๐™š (๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑ๐—ธ ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐˜€ ๐˜€๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—ถ๐—ฎ๐—น)
๐™ค๐™ ๐™ฃ๐™ค, ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™‰/๐™‰ ๐™ž๐™ฉ'๐™จ ๐™—๐™ง๐™ค๐™ ๐™š๐™ฃ
"๐™ฌ๐™๐™ฎ ๐™–๐™ง๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™– ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง๐™ฃ, ๐™’๐™€'๐™๐™€ ๐™„๐™‰ ๐™’๐˜ผ๐™?!"
๐™ช๐™ฅ๐™™๐™–๐™ฉ๐™š๐™จ ๐™’๐™Š๐™Š๐™Š๐™Š๐™Š๐™Š๐™Š!
๐™๐˜ผ๐™๐™๐™„ ๐˜พ๐˜ผ๐™๐™‚๐™ƒ๐™ ๐™„๐™‰ 4๐™†, ๐™Œ๐™๐˜ผ๐™๐™๐™• ๐™Ž๐˜พ๐™๐™€๐™€๐™‰๐™Ž๐™ƒ๐™Š๐™ & ๐™Ž๐˜พ๐™๐™€๐™€๐™‰ ๐™๐™€๐˜พ๐™Š๐™๐˜ฟ
๐™ž๐™ข ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฉ ๐™ฅ๐™–๐™ž๐™™ ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ช๐™œ๐™ ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™จ
๐™Ž๐™๐™Ž๐™Ž๐™” ๐˜ผ๐™ˆ๐™Š๐™‚๐™๐™Ž?
๐™๐™–๐™ก๐™š ๐™ค๐™› ๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ก๐™–๐™ฏรญ๐™–๐™จ (55๐™  ๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™™๐™จ ๐™จ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™˜๐™ž๐™–๐™ก)
เถž| ๐˜ฝ๐™š๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™–๐™ฎ๐™š๐™™
๐™˜๐™๐™ž๐™ก๐™™ ๐™ซ๐™จ ๐™–๐™ช๐™ฉ๐™๐™ค๐™ง ๐™จ๐™–๐™ข๐™–
๐™ฅ๐™ก๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™ ๐™ž๐™™๐™จ (๐™ก๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง๐™–๐™ก๐™ก๐™ฎ)
๐˜พ๐™ค๐™ก๐™ช๐™ข๐™—๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™Ÿ๐™ค๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ...
"๐˜ผ ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ฌ ๐™š๐™ง๐™– ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ข๐™š, ๐™ž๐™ฉ'๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ข๐™š."
๐™„๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ฅ๐™–๐™จ๐™ฉ, ๐™„ ๐™›๐™–๐™ก๐™ก. ๐™‰๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ฅ๐™ง๐™š๐™จ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ, ๐™„ ๐™ง๐™ž๐™จ๐™š.
๐™๐˜ผ๐˜ผ๐˜ผ๐˜ผ๐˜ผ๐™ƒ๐™ƒ๐™ƒ๐™ƒ๐™ƒ๐™ƒ๐™ƒ๐™ƒ๐™ƒ๐™ƒ
๐™Ÿ๐™ช๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™Ÿ๐™ช๐™ข๐™ฅ ๐™—๐™ง๐™ค
๐™„'๐™ก๐™ก ๐™จ๐™๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ฃ.
๐˜ผ ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ก๐™š ๐™ค๐™› ๐™–๐™ฃ ๐˜ผ๐™ง๐™˜๐™๐™ค๐™ฃ
๐™’๐™š๐™ก๐™˜๐™ค๐™ข๐™š ๐™—๐™–๐™˜๐™ .
๐˜ผ ๐™™๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™ข...

๐€ ๐ง๐ž๐ฐ ๐ž๐ซ๐š.

243 7 1
By tiredreadr

Y/N snapped their finger and everyone fell on the floor with a thud, everyone except the Archons and Aether. After a long time, they let out a breath, turned back to face the Archons, and smiled,

 "I'm back," there was a long pause before Zhongli took a step forward and hugged the young archon, "Welcome back Y/N."

Y/N hugged him back, tears staining his shirt and their cheeks, tears of joy. 

Soon all Archons joined in the hug, the once sorrowful Archon now surrounded by the love and care they longed for. 

Y/N breaks the hug and looked at Aether, slowly they walked towards him and bowed, "Thank you, for saving my nation," Aether who was just processing what happened just shook his head. 

"It's an honor to save yours," he said, they smiled at him and then walked towards a broken wall overseeing their nation that was covered in fire and machines. 

Their heart aches at the sight, of the once bustling nation with hope now ruined and in wreck. 

They took a breath and reach their hand out making everyone in contact go into slumber and forgetting the battle just like what they did to the soldiers and harbingers.

"Oh my nation, that was once beautiful is now in ashes," Y/N spoke with a sad tone, a groan was heard behind them, they looked back and saw,

"Theo."

The said brother looked at the source of the voice and his eyes widened seeing his sibling, "Y/N!" He ran fast towards her and hugged them tightly. 

"Oh my dear, I'm so sorry, so sorry" he kept repeating sorry's, and Y/N just giggled, "It's alright now, I'm safe and I'm glad you are too," He smiled at them and continued hugging them. 

"It's best that I fixed my nation while everyone is at deep slumber," they glance at the destroyed city again and–

"Allow me to help you, your majesty," A voice interrupts them, Y/N looked back seeing Kukki awake. 

"That spell won't work on me remember? I only followed because I need a nap," they smiled and walked towards the archon. 

"Your majesty, your Highness" Kukki bowed at the two and held their hand out following them, Y/N smiled at their assistant and reached their hand out casting a reverse spell. 

Soon the once fallen and destroyed city is back to its glory and everyone was back at their homes, "Thank you Kukki, for taking care of the nation whilst I was gone," Kukki just smiled and shook their hand. 

"I was just following orders" they replied. Y/N looked at the unconscious harbinger and Tsarista, "Kukki?" they called. 

"On it," they spawned a portal and everyone dragged the harbingers into the portal including Tsarista who was carried elegantly by Y/N. 

"We'll meet again in the future," Y/N said goodbye and the portal closed.

Soon the sun rises, a new day began, and a new era started.

Kukki took a good look at Theo, "Oh I'll be damned, my lord you are so fine. Excuse me, uhm, you have been trapped in quartz for thousands of years since the archon war. Also for the record, how are you single with that huge mommy milke- Ok I'll be leaving, take care, my lord." Kukki nodded and left his quarters in a hurry.

"They've changed a lot ya know?" Y/N looked at their brother then threw a shirt, "But I gotta agree, how are women not wanting your hand in marriage??" The brother now has confusion all over his face. 

"You are incredibly attractive, loyal, hardworking, and much more!" Y/N walked towards him, "Same goes for you" the brother talked back. 

"Oh shush, I love myself and that's enough!" The archon posed, "But I saw you eyeing the traveler" Y/N smiled, "Welcome to the harem brother" They winked and left the room.

Y/N chuckled once leaving his quarter and looked at Kukki and Aether, "Back to royal duties for me then?" Kukki smiled at the archon who just pat their head and left.

They smiled and opened a portal, "ALBEDO HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT MOVING IN THE CASTLE?" In the distance, Y/N giggled at their ex-right-hand woman, "Now Aether, about your sister,"

"You and your sister are not from this world am I right?" he nodded and they smiled, soon they were engulfed in a dark room and pictures and scripts appear around them, "Through my memories and others, they were recorded as someone from this world." 

They stopped and looked at him, "I'm assuming Nahida told you that?" He nodded, "Then what is your question?" Aether took a long pause trying to gather his thoughts. 

"Will we ever be able to go back home?" Y/N smiled and nodded. 

"You'll both be able to go back home soon or travel to the next world but," they paused. 

"It will be a long journey, not only you'll have to face Tsarista soon but you have to find your sisters and have a long talk with her then," they pulled a memory out. 

"You have to face the Unknown God again." Aether thought about it before slowly nodding. 

"Rest assured, you will meet your sister soon enough and understand her, though the decisions you have to make will need a big sacrifice," Y/N puts their hand on Aether's shoulder. 

"But you will be with her." 

CHAPTER III 

The Vanished Archon

Finished

Wow, it ended... yknow If u told me 2 years ago that this story would be successful i would not believe it at all bc i just wrote this story for fun during the first inazumas update and now it's finished at fontaines first update. it is surreal to dedicating my life and time into this book because you all loved and enjoyed it, so for that I would like to thank you.

Since the last 1-2 years I've started to write this book, it was all for fun and not for serious but never in my life I would think that this would spark something in me, making me realize writing was something I love and have fun with especially if it's for the readers. During my journey of writing this, I had a lot of thoughts of what if's and theories through this story, it gave me a lot of headaches sure but it's all worth it in the end. I've seen all comments that are written on this story and it brings me so much joy that you guys enjoy it as much as I do. Just this year I've met friends online who came across this story and I was in shock because I would never think that it would reach that far into the recommendation. To be able to write this story is an honor, and to be an author is an achievement because not only that I've written this story from start to finish but I have realized that writing is my passion. Thank you to everyone who has read this story from start to end, or just read a chapter or description.
Thank you.

Kukki is a student with a gift of writing, fulfilling their imaginations and bringing them to life. Over the past years of their life, Kukki has decided writing to be their hobby and career. "Killing two birds with one stone," One might say. They have the talent and creativity to write together words that bring such life and also make their unique voice by inserting themselves into the story as a background character. Kukki has published stories for private individuals and schools, and they have volunteered in helping teachers find their own voice too. Kukki hopes to write their own novel soon, only if they can stop daydreaming.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

342K 10K 38
[Genshin Impact] [Scaramouche x fem!reader] [Please don't read this if you are younger than 16โ›”๏ธ] You were born visionless into a world (Teyvat) whe...
2.2M 116K 154
โ๐˜ /๐˜ฏ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต ๐˜๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ญ. ๐˜ /๐˜ฏ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜”๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ญ!โž โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” ๐–จ๐—‡ ๐—๐—๐—‚๐–ผ๐— ๐–บ ๐—€๐—‚๐—‹๐—… ๐—‹๐–บ๐—‚๐—Œ๐–พ๐–ฝ ๐–ป๐—’ ๐–ง๐—‚๐—…...
8K 249 24
ใ€๋„ˆ์™€ ํ•จ๊ป˜ ํ•˜๋Š” ๊ฒŒ ๊ฟˆ์ด๋ผ๋ฉด, ๊นจ์›Œ์ฃผ์ง€ ๋ง์•„์ค˜ใ€‘ | |__ ยปโ˜… "๐€๐ง๐ ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ง๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ˆ'๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ฉ๐ž๐š๐œ๐ž, ๐ˆ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ ๐ข๐ญ ๐จ๐ง๐ฅ๐ฒ...๐ข...
9.3K 319 19
๐“†ฉโŸก๐“†ช ๐’€/๐’ ๐’Š๐’” ๐’‚ ๐’๐’๐’“๐’Ž๐’‚๐’ ๐’ˆ๐’Š๐’“๐’ ๐’‡๐’“๐’๐’Ž ๐‘ญ๐’๐’๐’•๐’‚๐’Š๐’๐’†. ๐‘บ๐’‰๐’† ๐’•๐’“๐’‚๐’—๐’†๐’๐’” ๐‘ป๐’†๐’š๐’—๐’‚๐’• ๐’๐’–๐’• ๐’๐’‡ ๐’‘๐’–๐’“๐’† ๐’„๐’–๐’“๐’Š๐’๐’”๐’Š๐’•๐’š ๐’‚๐’๏ฟฝ...