Blush |BTS JIMIN HIGH SCHOOL...

נכתב על ידי AllForMrPark

An infamous school slut with traumatizing life she keeps hidden, finds comfort in the blushing mess of a guy... עוד

Welcome
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43 (+18)
44
45 (+18)
46
47
48
50
51 (+18)
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59 (+18)
60 (+18)
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68 (+18)
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76 (+18)
77
78
79
80
81
82 (+18)

49

475 29 3
נכתב על ידי AllForMrPark

JIMIN POV

I am scared shitless right now. The moment the principal told me that she was taken to the hospital, a million things washed over my mind.

I ran until I got to the hospital, all sweaty and in panic, heading straight for the reception. I barely breathed out her name, asking for her, and they pointed me in the direction.

A million thoughts and possibilities in my mind. What if she is hurt? Maybe a car hit her? What if she is ill? Bleeding? Unconscious?

Or... awake and okay?!

'Mom?!' I almost yelled at her from the door, looking at her just laying on the bed, lightly propped up

'Jimin? Ah damn it. I told them not to call the school.' She growls in frustration

'What happened? What hurts?' I walked in, coming straight to her

'She collapsed due to overworking herself. She will be quite alright after a good night's sleep.'

I turned to the voice to see a doctor at the door, smiling lightly at me.

'Overworked?' I repeat after him

'Lack of sleep, long working hours, and stress tend to do that. We checked everything else, and she is healthy. Just needs some rest.'

Oh thank fucking god. A huge stone fell off my heart.

'I wanna smack you so hard right now.' I sigh at her, grabbing onto the edge of her bed to lean on it. 'How many times do I have to tell you to work less?!'

'Which one of us is a parent here? Shouldn't I be scolding you?' She argues

'Apparently I'm the parrent. And you are grounded. No work for a week.' I wasn't even joking, but she started laughing, and so did the doctor

'A week is a but much. Make it 2 days.' She tried to bargain

'5.'

'3.'

'7'

'Okay, okay. 5 days.' She laughs. I think she wanted to rest anyway, that's why she agreed

'I see this is sorted.' The doctor jokes. 'We will keep you here a few more hours until the drip is done, and then you're free to go.'

He left after that, leaving us alone.

'You can go back to school, honey. I'm more than okay.'

'Yeah, right. And school is long over.' I chuckle

'Is i- Yujin! How is he getting home?!' She started almost yelling

'Mom, calm down. He's taken care of. Angel picked him up from school, and he is with her. He is more than okay.' She did send me a message to let me know he's picked up, I just didn't have the time to reply

'Angel picked him up?'

'Yes. She went to pick him up with me before, and he was more than happy to go with her. I think he is better than any of us right now.' I snort

'Poor girl. You shouldn't have asked her to do this. This is too much.'

'I didn't ask, and I wasn't going to, but she said it herself. She told me to leave him with her and go to you.'

She did save me a lot of worrying. I was about to lose my shit, and she calmed me down just by telling me she'll get him. I need to kiss her head to toe for this.

'I need to make sure to thank her properly. Gods know how much work Yujin is. He's gonna drive her crazy.'

'Trust me, they'll both be fine. She has been through a lot worse. Besides, she absolutely loves Yujin. I mean, you've seen the two of them.'

'You know a lot about her, don't you?' Okay, she is teasing. She is definitely okay.

'Really, mom?' I can't help but laugh. She is worse than the guys at times

'Just teasing a little. It's a part of my job.' She snickers. 'But, joking aside, you two seem like a prefect match. I'm truly happy to see you so happy.'

'She is perfect, that's true.'

'Look at you. Blushing, talking about your girlfriend.' She pinches my cheek

'Okay, stop it before I ask them to keep you in here.'

-----

ANGEL POV

Yujin was so happy about going with me. He didn't ask about Jimin again once. This kid really is easy to kidnap. A few sweets, and he's leaving with you.

'We're here. Come come.' I gently tugged him to my door, and he happily hopped along

Seems my mom is just getting ready to go to work. Afternoon shift today.  She looked at me, and then at Yujin.

'Hiya, mom.' I greet her, still holding Yujin by his hand

'Hello.' She chuckles, then waves at him. 'Hi, little one.'

'Hi!' He waves back with his other hand. 'I'm Yujin.' He announces and bows a little. So cute.

'Nice to meet you, Yujin. I'm Sumi.' She giggles, bowing back at him. 'I'm Angel's mom.'

'I have a mom, too. And a big brother, but he's in school.'

'Ah, Jimin?' She chuckles

'Do you know Jiminie hyung?' He tilts his head at her a little

'Yes, I do.'

They are just having an entire convo on their own.

'Come on, take this off.' I hug lightly on his bag, taking it from him. They give kids too many books these days. It's heavy.

'Okay, noona.' He agrees right away

'Are you hungry?' I ask him, and he instantly eyes the bag with the sweets, making me laugh. 'You have to eat something normal first. Then you can have the candy.'

'Hyung always let's me eat the candy first.' This lying little poop, and with that cute pout

'Nice try, buddy.' I snicker, and he instantly started giggling, not even denying that he lied. Even my mom was laughing.

'Noona, noona.' He tugged me to lean down, trying to whisper something. 'I need to pee-pee.'

I just chuckled a little and took his hand, and he skipped on his way to the toilet.

'Do you need help?' I don't want him drowning in there

'No, thank you, noona.' He just closed the door on me

My mom was watching it all on silence, and only came up to me when he was inside, taking quietly. 'Why do you have the kid with you?'

'Their mom ended up in the hospital so Jimin rushed over. I said I'd pick him up. Can't scare the kid.'

'Ahhh, I see. Is she okay?'

'I'll find out later. He's still there so I don't know yet.' I sigh

'The kid is adorable, though.' She giggles

'I know. Way too cute. He's like a mini Jimin, just more sneaky.' I snort

'Well, you two have fun then. I need to go. If you need anything just give me a call.'

'Don't worry mom, I'll be okay. Have a good day.' We hugged and she left the house, leaving the two of us alone

He surprisingly didn't complain about doing his homework, and then he helped me make dinner. He saw a pizza on the cartoon and wanted to eat it, so we made it. He looked like a little pigglet stuffing his cheeks.

I have no idea when Jimin is picking him up, and the little one seems tired.

'Yujin, are you ready for your bath?'

'Okay!' He didn't even ask any questions, he just ran to the bathroom. Thank God.

I made it as bubbly as I could, and he happily jumped in. Now, the clothes...

I don't really have any kid's clothes, but I do have things that I wear that could fit him. I thought I would make it a game and give him a choice of what he wants to wear.

He was laughing his little butt goung through my closet and making fun of my clothes, but he actually ended up wearing a shirt of mine that was down to almost his knees. He found that hilarious and kept calling it a dress. And then he wore my pyjamas, and they were enormous on him. Even funnier.

He said he will wait for Jimin to show him the clothes, but he got really sleepy so I took him to my bed, and he really fell asleep. I was wondering if everything was okay as it was almost 8 in the evening, and my thoughts were cut short when I heard knocking on the front door.

It doesn't take a genius to figure out who it could be.

'Hey.' I kinda threw myself at him as soon as I opened the door

'Hey.' He hugged me tightly, and I could feel him relax so much

'Come in.' I took his hand and dragged him inside with me. 'Is your mom okay? What happened?'

'Huh? Didn't you see the message?' He looks at me all confused

'You didn't send me anything?' I am just as confused

He quickly took his phone out and then facepalmed. 'I didn't press send.'

I shouldn't laugh, but I did. 'You know, I can't read messages that I haven't received.' I tease

'I'm so sorry. I was in so much hurry, and we were there for hours, so I didn't pay attention.'

'It's okay.' I chuckle. 'But is she okay?'

'Yes, she's more than okay. She was just overworked and kind of fainted at work. She's gonna take a few days to rest, but she's okay.'

His eyes were all glossy, and his voice sounded so relieved.

'Come here.' I pulled him down until his head was hidden in my neck, and I heard him sniffle. 'You must have been so scared.'

'Terrified.' He hugged me tighter, hiding even more. 'I have no idea what I'd do if something really happened to her.'

'Don't even think like that. She is okay. You're okay.' I kept stroking his hair, feeling a few tears dripping on my shoulder, with a few sniffles coming with them.

'This is not embarrassing at all.' He was joking, but he was still softly crying as he pulled away

'I think we are way past that point.' I giggle, gently wiping away his tears. 'And there is nothing embarrassing in being afraid.'

'Oh shit, Yujin!' It's like only now he realized why he's here. 'Where is he?'

'He is... asleep.'

'What?'

'He did his homework, had dinner, had a bath, and is now asleep in my hed.' I explain through the quiet chuckle

'You didn't have to do any of that. I would have done all that when he's home.'

'I wanted to. And there's nothing you can do to stop me.' I giggle at him

'You are way too perfect to be true.' He gently cupped my face, sliding his other arm around my waist, pressing his soft lips on mine

'If this is what it gets me, I'll take Yujin every night.'

He finally laughed a little, calling me an idiot.

'I should wake him up and take him home.'

'Just let him be. No point in waking him up now. He can stay here. If you bring his things for the morning, I'll take him to school. Stop worrying.'

'No way. You are not doing all of that.' He protest. 'You've already done too much.'

'I currently have him kidnapped, so I can do whatever I want.' I tease. 'You are allowed to see the prisoner if you'd like, just don't wake him up.'

He snorted a little but agreed, heading upstairs with me.

He opened the door slowly, being quiet and careful not to wake him up, then smiled at Yujin, who was sleeping like a little starfish across my bed.

'Look at that little shit. Stealing my girlfriend.' He whispers, chuckling at himself a little before closing the door and leaving the room

'Thank you so much. Truly. You have no idea how much you helped me.' He pulled me into his chest and held me so tightly that I couldn't pull away even if I tried

'Nothing to thank me for. I'll happily take him any day.'

'Are you sure you're okay with taking him to school? It is pretty early in the morning.' He asks, releasing his hold on me

'I don't mind at all.' I smile up at him. 'But I do need his clothes and stuff.'

'I'll bring them over after this.'

'After what?'

Instead of answering with words, he pulled me close to himself once again, placing both hands around my waist. He even spun us around and gently leaned me against the wall.

The way he holds me alone sends shivers down my spine, but when he's this close to me, I can't even think straight.

I watched him lean in closer, and then his lips finally met mine, starting a gentle and slow kiss.

His soft lips slowly moved against mine, smiling halfway through the kiss before gently biting into my bottom lip as he pulled away.

'Why did you stop?' I barely spoke, unable to look away from his lips, tugging on his shirt to get him closer

'Do you have any idea at all about how much I'm holding myself back?' He breathed out in frustration, gripping me tighter around the waist. 'Do you have the slightest idea of what you're doing to me?'

'I think you'll have to show me.' This time, I pulled him back, running my hand into his hair, kissing him like I hadn't seen him in a year.

His entire body was pressed against mine, and he kissed me back equally hungrily, breathing heavily once we pulled away.

'I don't wanna be that typical horny guy, but I really want you. I want to kiss you and touch you wherever my hands and lips can reach.' He whispered as his fingers gripped me tightly under my shirt

'I... I want that, too.' I admit, feeling a bit ashamed, but I can't help it

'I don't have condoms with me.' He mumbles, flushing a bit red

'You need to bring his clothes...' I trail off, letting him figure out the rest

'I'll be back in 5 minutes.' He kissed me deeply once more before practically sprinting away and out of my place

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

539K 12.1K 99
-the apparently lovable Jimin is actually an asshole but y/n realizes this too late... [smut] [daddykink] [very fast read] [texting and rl]
64.2K 3.6K 23
Astra Lewis is not normal. In fact, some would go as far as to say she's a freak. Strange things happen around her, things that no one can explain. ...
680K 28.2K 36
Everyone knows who the Queen's guard dog is: Ciel Phantomhive. What happens when the Queen finds another pet, this time a sly kitty with her unearthl...
19K 209 15
Bryce Parkers sister stays with her brother for a few days before she breaks the news to him. What happens when she finds out one of her brothers fri...