What a match (Dion Agriche x...

Galing kay Adeline_Warner

"A villainess is a perfect match for a villain" Dying because of her disease, Lillian Valentine woke up in th... Higit pa

A/N
character intro
chapter l
chapter ll
A/N
chapter lll
chapter lV
chapter V
chapter VI
chapter VII
Chapter VIII
chapter IX
chapter X
please read
i really need advice
chapter XI
I'm back
Chapter XII
chapter XIII
chapter XVI
Chapter XV
chapter XVI
chapter XVII
chapter XVIII
season 2 out!!
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 28.5
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38

chapter 29

1.4K 70 13
Galing kay Adeline_Warner

I love the view from my laboratory window because it directly faces the garden. Today the garden looked extraordinarily good, well bloomed flowers, colorful butterflies and the presence of the three Agriche.

Lant was talking with Dion, patting his son's shoulder. I guess he was happy that Dion completed the mission.

But of course i won't mistake Lant's expression for a proud father... no, Lant sees his children as his puppets, his tools. He would never love them.

Dion may look similar to Lant but i wonder if they have the same personality. I have a small hope that Dion won't take after Lant, he won't be like him, but sometimes I find my hope fading away.

Sometimes i see the same madness in Dion's eyes the i see in Lant's. I don't want Dion to be like his father, never.

Roxanne's eyes were also at the the raventte pair, her eyes reflected the disgust and hate she felt for both of them. Dion's and Roxanne's eyes met briefly but Roxanne turned away.

Roxanne eyes spotted me, staring through the window.
Oops looks like I got caught.

I waved at her while smiling but she didn't give any response and just walked into the building. I guess she is not in the mood to talk.

I went to me desk and started organising all the documents in order. There was a soft knock on the door and Roxanne entered the room.

"I hope I am not disturbing you" she said with a small smile.

"Not at all, Roxie. Make yourself comfortable"

Roxanne placed her umbrella at the side of the couch. She rested her back on it, placing her right hand on her head and sighed.

"You seem exhausted, did something happened?" I sat beside her. She looked like she didn't get proper sleep for days.

"It's fine, just had something on my mind " she said, as she remained in her place. She had dark bags under her eyes.

"Wanna talk about it?"
She removed her hand and gave a small nod. She took off the ribbon that was tied around her hair, letting them loose.

I think it would be better with some refreshments.
With a flick of my finger, the small table infront of us was filled with desserts, biscuits and tea.

"I don't think this was needed..."
"Well, I do think we need these. Just look at you, you have gotten so thin"
I said, shaking both of her shoulders lightly.

It's not a joke when I say that she have gotten thin. I know that she have increased her poison intake because of the poisonous butterflies and this is distorting her health.

"You're such a mom sometimes" she let out a small chuckle. I couldn't help but smile at her.

"So how the plan going by your side?" I asked her, the smile was gone from her face and the same expressionless face appeared.
Its complicated to understand their emotions.

"As I said during the dinner, two eggs have died and didn't hatch but one is remaining. I told father that the egg haven't hatched yet..."
Suddenly Roxanne's expressionless face was replaced with a sly smirk.

She looks kinda scary like this...

"But what father didn't know is that the last egg have already hatched"
She looked at me with a smirk but when she didn't notice any change in my expression, her smirk was gone.

"That's a wonderful news Roxie. Congratulations and take care of yourself, okay"
I could tell that she didn't like the simple smile on my face. She wanted a bigger reaction and i want to look happy for her but I am not.

Those butterflies are no ordinary butterflies. The host of the have to feed the butterflies their blood and human flesh. If the host is unable to do it, those butterflies will consume their host.

"You're not surprised?"
Because i already knew that the egg hatched. The day that egg hatch, I can't forget the bloody aura that was coming of you Roxanne. I am worried, really worried about you.

"I don't know, what about Cassis?"
I don't want to talk about this topic, it's awkward.
Roxanne didn't say anything for two seconds and just stared at me.

"Well, everything is just going according to the plan. I think that he have started to trust me"
Of course he do Roxanne, afterall you both are the main protagonist and are bound to fall in love.

"That's great. I just hope the plan goes smoothly"
"No, Nellie. The plan will go smoothly and perfectly. We can't lose in our own game."
Her eyes were filled with determination. I know how hard it have been for you.

"Well eat up now, the tea have already gotten cold!"
I shoved a macaroon into her mouth, making her choke a bit. I could help my laughter. She is just so cute.

We talked about random things, it felt so normal and so wonderful.

•••

The cell door opened with a small creaking sound.

Roxanne has shifted Cassis from the dungeon to a cell room. It's a pretty decent place, way better than the dungeons.

"Hello there"
Cassis simply stared at me with a bored look.

I am offended!!
I missed how he used to act like a sussy cat whenever I am around but now he is not even giving me any reaction.

This made the fangirl inside of me cry while holding my heart, wahh.

"What do you need now?" He simply asked, not even bothering to look at me now.

"Well nothing much, just to check on you"
I had a smile on my face but my internal thoughts were completely opposite.
He is just so rude!!!

"You don't need to do that, you're just wasting your time. Get lost " he turned his head away. That was final point of my patience.

"Well, I was just trying to be nice but I guess the great Cassis Pedelian is not used to get treated nicely."

I guess I went a bit far but this is seriously getting on my nerves.
Cassis snapped at me, anyone who looked at him can tell that he was furious as hell.

He stood up but as soon as he got on his feet, he froze in his place. Veins popped in his forehead and neck.

"What the hell did you do? Why can't I move!?" He shouted. I could see him struggling to move but his attempt didn't give any result.

Sadly, boy you mess with the wrong person. Penelope Ambrose got a bigger attitude and pride than you. And my tolerance level is pretty low.

"You can sit down." As those words left my lips, he sat on the bed, of course unwillingly. I was standing in front of him, staring at his seated figure.

"And a piece you advise for you" I towered over his seated figure

"You better keep control on that tongue of yours or else it might get you killed one day"
I held his chin harshly.

Roxanne won't react much to his words but other members of Agriche won't tolerate this behaviour of his and he might get himself killed.

His reaction was just as I expected, alert and cautious. His bewildered eyes were directed at me.

"All i wanted to tell you was, be careful tomorrow."

I left the place without uttering any other word.

•••

I held the purple envelope.
Finally tomorrow is the day of Maria's tea party. Major events will take place tomorrow.

"I don't want to go" i mumbled with a sigh.

Maria's tea party is not a normal gathering, no. She shows her collection of dolls, now if you think those dolls are normal. Then you're completely wrong, those dolls are not you normal, adorable dolls, they are human dolls.

Those people are usually attendees or maids. They are tortured and then turned into a doll. Burned and stitched alive. They look horrifying, that's why some of the Agriche children refuses to go to her tea party, including me and Roxanne.

Putting the envelope aside, i took papers which hold information about the black dragon. Some documents state that the dragon is sealed and some state that tha dragon is hidden somewhere.

It doesn't matter what is true because all i know is that I need to find this dragon. I don't know the end of this story but I need to get the dragon in order to stop the destruction of Agriche.

"Haa, i can't even rest properly in this life. It's just so hectic"

I glanced at the document, the sketch of the dragon.
I will get you, no matter what!

To be continued ~

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

683K 34.9K 83
Do you think a mere human can win against fate? You probably read a lot of stories where a reincarnated person succeeded as a villainess. Most reinca...
9.9K 358 25
What choices? Do you want to kill me with them? Screw this choices! With no option left but ignore the choices Penelope got, she embarks on a journey...
338K 12.3K 35
Penelope "Dot" Frost; Independent, vicious, vexatious, angry, stoic, quick-witted, smart-mouthed, lonely, and as some would suggest, insane. Everythi...
40.5K 4.2K 39
Penelope Patrick is a talented stage actress with a masters degree from Yale drama. She wanted to be in films, but was told she didn't have the face...