RISE OF THE CROWN PRINCESS

Per Melody_Alyward

In the Kingdom of Anemoi, the neighboring Kingdom of Helios Youngest Prince Dylan de Helios comes to visit al... Més

INSTRUCTIONS
1. First Meeting
2. The Dinner
3. He Finally Met Her
4. She Met Him
5. The Unambitious Crown Princess
6. I Am Here For You
7. Unfiltered Moments
8. No One Who Can Listen
9. Rumors
10. The Intoxicated Prince
11. Secret Follower
12. A Love Across Border
13. 'You'
14. Redamancy
15. Its Not a Shallow Love
16. Hurting When No One's There
17. Forelsket
18. Become Obsessed With Me
19. Farewell, my love
20. Exchange of Affection
21. Mercurial
22. Foretaste
23. Tohubohu
24. Abandoned by Family
25. The Broken Shelter
26. Bested and Envisaging
27. IF YOU PRICK HER, DOES SHE NOT BLEED?
28. ADRIFT IN THE ABYSS
29. THE PRINCESS BIRDIE TOLD EVERYONE
30. STIRRING UP A HORNET'S NEST
31. A LION'S DEN
32. CARRYING A CHIP ON HER SHOULDER
33. KATHERINE'S BURNT BRIDGES
34. TO BE TICKLED PINK
35. HER GIANT LEAP
36. SHE STEERS HER SHIP
37. HER CROWN
38. HER CANDLE IN THE WIND
39. ASTRID'S HEAD IN THE CLOUD
40. ASTRID IS LETTING HER HAIR DOWN
41. PLOUGH ONE'S LONELY FURROW
42. FIGHTING TOOTH AND NAIL
44. HER SALIENT ENTRANCE
45. BRUISING MEDEA'S EGO
46. ROVING ON TO THEIR TRIPS
47. LUDICROUS CHATTER
48. FATEFUL RE-ENCOUNTER
49. MARRIAGE PROSPECT
50. HER HAVEN
51. NEAR TO HER HEART

43. DRESSING UP FOR REVENGE

10 2 0
Per Melody_Alyward

PRINCESS ASTRID AMARA DE ANEMOI
_____________

Medea's birthday party's preparation were in full beam as the palace was in chaos preparing for it for over a week. As the day grew closer, the more the tensions began as everything could feel that something was bound to happen at this party since this was going to be the first function being held at the royal palace after Lyra was taking a more frontward stand. Everywhere the factions were being divided, you had to chose a side. Either be with Nabal's faction or choose Lyra's faction. It seems a cold war had started as even among the maids there was clearly a division.

Even Lyra who had never prepared for a party before was going all out with her dress and her crown. There was something she had planned.

The public was expecting Medea to do something that would deliberately humiliate Lyra. Even the one's that belonged to Medea's faction, pitied Lyra about her upcoming unfortunate as there were gossips spreading around of Medea and Lyra's apparent fight.

The rumours had spread like wildfire with more oil added into it by the extra details that every person would add into it before passing the rumour.

Some said Medea had beaten Lyra while others said Lyra smacked Medea by using a nearby vase. Some say that a lot of blood was lost and shed while others say that they merely glared at each other.

Despite all these rumours, everyone was eagerly anticipating the night of the celebration for different reasons.

The bells rang as the palace gates opened and in came trails of carriages. Melodies tickled the ears of whoever entered the ballroom as the lights nearly blinded their lights.

Everything was arranged in a heavy golden theme with traces of bright red that could be spotted here and there.

The theme of the party was to wear pale brown colour. It wasn't an open declared theme but rather what everyone heard from the rumours which were initially spread by Medea. No one other than Medea and her family were allowed to wear any other colour. Although those visiting from another kingdoms had the right to wear what they wish to wear.

Unlike the clothings which were an unofficial rule set by Medea through rumors, wearing a jewellery or having a trendy hairstyle was although not overtly forbidden but it was covertly frowned upon. There was an unspoken rule, a secret agreement among the guests as to not dress up in anyway that would make Medea and her family even the slight bit less highlighted.

However whilst in all the previous parties, Lyra and Astrid heeded to their wishes and barely paid any attention to themselves, this time Lyra was in the mood to go all out.

She forced her sister to dress the best and wear glamorous yet elegantly jewellery along with a graceful hairstyle. Nevertheless one thing she could not convince her sister to do was to put on makeup. It took loads of effort to make it happen and even then it was kept to a minimal.

Finally after all the hassle and tassel, it was time for them to enter the ballroom.

However unlike all the previous times where they quietly entered the event from a corridor without having their names announced, they decided to enter from the top of the stairs.

In all there were two main entrances to this ballroom. One from the outside where lied 8 feet tall enormous giant golden gates and upon each guest's entry, they name and title would be announced. The other was at the top of the grand stairs that although were a bit towards the side and swept down like a folded napkin from left to right in a quarter circle. This entrance was for the royal family and for Duke Nabal and his family who also lived at the palace.

As Astrid stood at the hallway leading to the entrance towards the stairs, she waited for Lyra to come and join her. Her hair was flowing open with loose curls as she wore a white dress that flowed down to her feet. The dress was so fluttery and elegant that it felt as if an angel had descended into the earth. She also wore a small crown which complimented her dress wonderfully. Even with light makeup, her beauty features had enhanced and she looked so pure and heavenly breathtaking.

After a few moments of waiting, her eyes went wide when she heard footsteps approaching and saw her sister walk up to her.

"What are you even wearing?"

Lyra came wearing a similar dress like Astrid, however it was jet black in colour. There was even a golden belt from where the flairs started. The top complimented a v neckline with cut drop shoulders that were attached at her wrist. Her hair was full straight as she wore her crown along with the traditional Anemoi jewellery. Unlike Astrid who scarcely wore the trademark jewellery of Anemoi, Lyra loved wearing them. Her makeup was somewhat dark but not too dark as it was done to complement the black dress to make her facial features beautify. She also wore a red lipstick, one she had never ever worn before. She stomped in confidence as she replied,

"Why? Is there something wrong with my dress? I thought it looked pretty ravishing."

"But it is black! Black is only wore at funerals or by those who are mourning. By no means, you cannot wear that to a party."

"There is no rule that says I cannot wear black. Now let us go, my dear sister, or else we shall be late."

Lyra beamed as if she was quite happy. She walked a few steps unlike Astrid who stood in place, surprised at Lyra's demeanour,

"Say, is everything alright? We have always hated their parties then why the sudden change? It seems as if you are excited to attend this one."

Lyra stopped in her tracks upon Astrid's inquiry and then turned around. She placed a finger on her chin as she hummed,

"Truth be told, it would be a lie if I were to say I am excited about tonight's event. I feel it would be as boring and dull as ever. However recently I came to the realisation of why do I have to ruin my mood and my enjoyment due to my surroundings? I decided to enjoy everything regardless of what is going around. I suggest you to do the same as it would make us a lot happier."

"I suppose you are right. Let us see what shall happen."

As they were about to walk, suddenly from across the hallway came Solon followed by the Councilwoman Petunia whose idea was to humiliate Medea at tonight's party. They both bowed at Lyra and Astrid as then Solon motioned that they had something to discuss.

Understanding his concern, Lyra turned to Astrid and requested her to go to the party first as she may be detained for a few more minutes. Heeding her words, Astrid entered the party.

"Entering Her Highness, Princess Astrid Amara de Anemoi."

Everyone's eyes turned to the said person who quickly as she could walked downstairs without even waiting for the man to finish his announcement. This was somewhat new for her and she did not wish for all those eyes to fell upon her and thus took her exit as quickly as she could.

While she had descendent down and tried to merge into the background, nevertheless she did not leave people's attention. Just as it was unusual for her, it was equally unusual for the public to be witnessing the princess coming down from the main entrance and even more so she was not adhering to Medea's words and was dressed so breathtakingly heavenly. She became the center of attention of every man and the center of envy of every woman.

Her beauty was ethereal as if light was emitting from all around her. She shined so brightly that wherever on whomever her gaze fell, the other person would become starstruck with their faces turning red due to being flustered upon sighting her beauty.

________________

PRINCESS ASTRID AMARA DE ANEMOI

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

363K 27.7K 15
MY Creditor Side Story ပါ။ Parallel Universe သဘောမျိုးပြန်ပြီး Creation လုပ်ထားတာမို့ main story နဲ့ မသက်ဆိုင်ပဲ အရင် character ကို ရသအသစ် တစ်မျိုးနဲ...
Wlw smut (one shots) Per Kiwi

Literatura romàntica

376K 1.1K 10
Fun wlw sex. Different kinks and stuff, all about trying things. May even include potential plot lines and will definitely include some form after ca...
843K 50.5K 49
𝐈𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐞𝐛𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐮𝐢𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐬, 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐳𝐢𝐧𝐠 �...
687K 57.6K 32
"Excuse me!! How dare you to talk to me like this?? Do you know who I am?" He roared at Vanika in loud voice pointing his index finger towards her. "...