Demon's Forbidden [UNDER HEAV...

By awkwardraven

Yea this book is a mess but people seem to like it so I'm gonna fix it. UNDER EDITING More

+ 𝕯𝖊𝖒𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕱𝖔𝖗𝖇𝖎𝖉𝖉𝖊𝖓 +
[1]
[2]
[3]
[4] - Lemon
[5]
[6]
[8]
[9]
[10]
[11]
[12]
[13]- Lemon
[14] - Lemon

[7]

8.5K 198 38
By awkwardraven

Like mother nature pulling her celestial duvet over her to bid adieu to the burning sun, the cool breeze of nightfall wafted through the Phantomhive Manor carrying the mild scent of light rainfall. 

The moonlight peaked through the light drapes of the sleeping quarters of the esteemed Phantomhive guest. After her walk through the gardens with the pristine butler, he escorted her to her bedroom and left for a moment to take his master to bed. During his time away from her, the woman got ready for rest, finding a suitable mid thigh silk night gown the most comfortable to wear for the night. 

After slipping on the thin material over her frame, she sat herself at her vanity, brushing through the tangles that formed in her ponytail from the day, letting her hair fall freely from the confines of the elastic that held it together. Her mind was completely free from troubling thoughts. She had somewhat established or at least confirmed the demon's feelings for her as she had for him. It warmed her slightly, the thought of maybe having a shot at the relationship she did not know she always desired. 

Her eyes closed, her head swaying side to side in an attempt to loosen her neck muscles. Her skin absorbing the hue of the moon, almost sending her into a trance. A full moon on a night with a clear sky, one time that would be most troublesome for someone such as herself. She could feel herself loosing her consciousness. Normally, she would have already been passed out, but she was motivated to stay awake, with the promise of Sebastian's late night visit. 

Her breathing became more staggered as the moonlight continues tickle her skin. Goosebumps rose to the surface as a rosy hue peppered her supple cheeks. Her eyes fluttered open, struggling to remain at a heavy lidded gaze. Her pupils fighting with the chance of remaining at their usual [Eye Colour], flickering on and off between [Eye Colour] and a captivating lavender. Being so caught up in her trance, she failed to hear the three simple knocks at her room door. 

⌜ • ° + ° • ⌝

'There has been no response from the other side of her door. Perhaps she has retired to bed without me?' With a sigh leaving the butler's thin lips, he contemplated with the idea of opening the door himself to see if his assumption were true, though he highly doubted it. 

He blamed himself for taking too long with preparing his Master for bed. Throughout his usual routine with the Earl, every thought was filled with her. He was so distracted that even his master took notice, asking the butler why he was so gentle with him. Sebastian was unconsciously treating his master as if he were preparing [First Name] for bed. His touches as light as a feather, his voice soft and melodious and a subtle smile playing at his lips. 

The poor creature could not help himself, he was completely infatuated with the woman and her being an entity that embodies love and sex did not ease his dead heart anymore. 

His fingers twitched as they traced along the door handle to her room, still contemplating if she should just open it. 

Yes.

Sebastian opened the door, finding it unlocked when he felt the handle go all the way down with ease. He pushed open the door, peaking through, his eyes immediately finding her bed to see it empty and undisturbed. He walked further into the room, when his eyes fell upon a slumped figure at the vanity. Her left cheek gently rested against the polished wood, her hair gently cascading off the sides of her face. He carefully approached her, not being able to clearly see the state she was currently in. 

A gentle hand placed on the small of her back as he knelt beside her. "[First Name]?" he spoke softly, gently rubbing her back. He felt her gasping for breaths, which caused him to raised a curious brow. "[First Name], are you alright? Look at me please?" Still no response from the female.

He stood to his feet trying to analyze further. 'Small bumps rose to her skin. . . heavy breathing. . . she is not cold to the touch . . . so maybe. . .' He paused and walked over to the over side of her, where he finally saw her half open eyes. 'Lavender. . .'  "S-Sebastian. . ." a small voice called out to him. It was weak sounding, like it was forcing out the few syllables of his name. The woman licked her lips, Sebastian noticing the pink flesh getting past her lips immediately. 

Crouching down next to her once more, he pushed back the few strands of hair that covered her now lavender eyes. "Your eyes. . . I have not seen something like this for a few thousand years. . ." He said while matching the whisper of the woman. "Are you in heat [First Name]?" He questioned, now raking his fingers through her hair. A shaky breath left her while she tried her best to nod her head. "P-Please. . . h-help me Sebastian." The mumbling words flowed from her lips, her eyes darting to the open curtains which allowed the moonlight to shine directly on her. 

Sebastian picked up the woman by her waist, hoisting her up, balancing her on his hip as if she were a little girl. Her arms lazily wrapped around his neck, her head nuzzling the crook of his neck and her legs situated themselves around his waist. He walked over to the bed, lifting the covers while keeping a firm grip on her. Though she admitted to being in heat, he could tell by the way she struggled with her self that she did not desire intercourse. Let's be honest, with a woman such as herself, if she truly wanted it she would have jumped his heels from the moment his scent lingered within her personal space and of course he would have obliged with no complaints. 

He set her down in bed, and covered her frame with the duvet. Before he settled into bed himself, he walked over to the drapes that her eyes fell upon earlier and closed them. A satisfied sigh left her almost instantly. She stirred under the blankets, getting more comfortable in bed. "It has been a while since I have been around someone like you. . . Forgive me for not remembering the effects of a bright full moon on you." His voice was tender, worry lacing his words. He slipped off his jacket and released his chest from the confines of the fitted white dress shirt before slipping into bed with her.  

Pulling her close so her face was now snug against his chest, he stroked the back of her head, gentle as he would do a small kitten. His chin rested on her head, unknowingly the corners of his mouth curled up. He felt the same twinge in his chest, but this time it was not as painful as before; he was getting comfortable with the feeling. "You do not have to hold yourself back with me [First Name]." The demon whispered against her hair while wrapping an arm around her waist, pulling her even closer to him if that were possible

A small voice vibrated against his bare chest, sending tingles down his spine. The innocence she exuded at this very point was strangely frightening to him. He had never met one of her kind that was so dominant in their day to day activities, but at the very moment where genuine affection is shown to them, become as docile as a new born lamb. "I'm doing this more for myself than for you Sebastian. . . " the succubus whimpered. Though she seemed to have stabilized herself , her eyes still remained lavender, the colour holding Sebastian's attention at the very moment. 

With their eyes meeting, he allowed himself to loosen up a bit more. His amber hues reverting to their usual fuchsia. "Is that so? You know I would have been happy to help you chase your release. . ." He hummed but the woman in his arms shook her head left to right. "No, I do not wish for this to be just about. . . that. . . I want to attempt something genuine, so right now, me being in your arms is just enough for me." His cold lips pressed to the top of her head, the smile on his face never faltering. "I appreciate that, but I still stand by what I just said." He chuckled. 

She tapped his chest with her hand, pout evident on her lips. "You're just as bad as my kind you know?" Chuckling, he twirled a small coil of her hair in his fingers. "With me having a partner such as yourself, It's quite hard to resist." She sighed in defeat, knowing exactly where the man was coming from. 

A few moments of silence commenced, comfortable silence. The calm breathing of the woman in his arms soothed him greatly. All his muscles relaxing against her, both of them getting lost in each other's gaze. He knew deep down within himself, a relationship of this kind with someone of her class was strange. . . taboo. . . and forbidden. However, the longer he stayed in her presence, the longer he looked into those lavender hues,  the longer her scent lingered, the more his feelings solidified and the more he would risk everything for her. Breaking the rules  that were set in stone of the underworld could not be that bad right?    

"In the morning. . . Mey-Rin will accompany you to get fitted for your gown for the ball. . ." He broke the silence before his thoughts consumed him fully. A sleepy hum rumbled from the throat of the woman. "Can't you come instead?" she sighed. "Mey-Rin is lovely and all that,  but. . . devil be damned she is quite the hyper lass isn't she?" He chuckled before nuzzling his pointed nose into her hair. "Indeed, but unfortunately I can not come with you as I would be helping my master prepare for the ball himself. He has a final tux fitting first thing in the morning." She sighed, rolling her eyes playfully. "Fine then, but if I just happen to loose her along the way I am not responsible for her ware bouts." She huffed. 

"Now, now do not be so troublesome dear [First Name]. I will be with you for the event, either way you will have me around you." A smirk played on his features. "You're saying you will miss me dear [First Name]~?" he cooed. [First Name] rolled away from the grasp of the man. "Hmnf! I implied nothing of the sort!" the heat rising to the apples of her cheeks betrayed the words that left her lips. "Come on now dear, no need to be shy after all." He grinned, pulling her back against him to pepper small kisses along her jawline. 

"Sebastian. . ." she paused her giggles from the shenanigans when her mind drifted to the looming mission ahead of them. "The ball is in the evening correct?" "Indeed. . ." he mumbled, letting his eyes flutter to a close. "Please. . .do not let anything to extreme happen. . . I do not know if my poor heart can handle it." He rubbed small circles into her shoulders and let out a small breath through his nose. "You will be playing a damsel in distress. . . The most you will have to do is get captured." He paused. "[First Name] look at me. . ." She turned in his arms, his hands moving to her cheeks, cupping them gently. "It will be a cold day in hell before I let someone hurt you [First Name]. Do you hear me? You will be okay. My master and I are on your side." leaned in, kissing her lips letting out a small hum. 

"Alright. . . " She shuddered against him. "I'll leave it up to you." she looked up at him and saw the determination in his stare. Relief washed over her being before she closed her eyes once more falling into a light slumber. 

"I will protect what is mine, for I am nothing but a possessive demon."

⌜ • ° + ° • ⌝

________________________________________________________________________________

Shameless plug, please feel free to check out my Mystic Messenger One shot book and leave requests! Also I have a Banana Fish book out, hope you enjoy!

Edited: December 26th, 2020

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.3K 115 21
CAUTION!!! This is a lemon so I know you will enjoy xD Opening my eyes the room was blurry, and spinning. Still I try my best to look around and gras...
392 12 29
This is a fanfiction of Black Butler. I wrote this for a friend because he seems to be a bit obsessed with one I showed him over Skype. Anyways, it f...
13.4K 351 14
**this is a bxb book, if you dont like it, dont read it, i simply cant write about girls*** {unedited} Sebastian is fully aware of his desires for hi...
290K 4.2K 28
Hey guys if you want to request a story for black butler be my guest i am open to suggestions and don't be shy!