Solivagant

By Fishcake29

The story of the overpowered Valkyire Satomi who hunts world serpent members in order to find her best friend... More

Pre-Prolouge
Chapter 1-My best friend
Chapter 3-My daughter, Seele
Chapter 4-Dead?
Chapter 5-Even though
Chapter 6-we never said it to each other
Chapter 7-We knew
Chapter 8-Herrscher of thunder
Chapter 9-memories
Happy Holidays!
A realy weird person
Battle
Unforgiving
Hunter and Pray
Friends to enemys
World serpent I
World Serpent II
Chapter 2-Serpent's Agent
World Serpent III
World Serpent IIII
Preperation done
The Queen and The Insect
Crushing an Insect
No one should suffer
Let the dead rest
We're counting on you, Mei
A Fox hidden in plain sight
Poisoned child
Tormented child
Loving A Herrscher?
At Jackal's Mercy
Maybe I am in love with a Herrscher
Rescue Mission Start!
I can feel her approach (like a fire in my blood)
Lightning Empress Awakened
Kevin Kaslana
Welt Yang
A Ring on your Left Hand
Never out of energy
Not a chapter but a question regarding the story!
I Won
Awakening
Wind
Akiko
Raiden Part: 1
Raiden Part: 2
Raiden Part: 3
Raiden Part: 4
Raiden Part: 5
Raiden Part: 6
Raiden Part 7: A final memory of you
Raiden Part: 8
Head
Tonight
A Combat Test
Schicksal Secret Base
Hybrid
Emergency
Lightning Drums of Death
Dear Sister
Dear Sister II
Herald for Tomorrow
Trapcard
Suspended
Let's do this!
Bounty
Legion Herrscher

Training

108 4 3
By Fishcake29

Concern. It was one of Martha's most hated words. And right now, in the middle of the night (or morning?) where her thoughts can run as freely as they want, she was very concerned about the fact that Raiden Mei, a name she suddenly was able to remember, was part of the World Serpent.

Raiden hasn't realized her full potential as a Herrscher yet, but in relatively short time it would happen.

"I need to keep the moral of the crew high. If I tell them Satomi has lost it will eventually sink like a ship build out of paper. Satomi and Raiden had their battle and Raiden retreated, Jackal was nowhere to be found, end of story." Martha build her own story about what happened.

Elham seems to mean it with joining them. Martha doesn't care if it was for Satomi or whatever reason, as long as there was no trouble with her she couldn't care less. It would also give them another fighter and with the rise of the Serpent they couldn't have enough warriors.

Back to her major concern. Raiden Mei was becoming very powerful on a short time with the most scary yet so beautiful motivation of love.

"I wonder if the Herrscher of Wind's core is still safe. A Herrscher with the power of Wind and Thunder. The Herrscher of Storms? That sounds strange." Martha thought of but didn't want to worry about something without reason to.

Her rebellion against Otto was at a pause for now. It was simply just a bad timing for everything to happen. At least some matters found a conclusion and Satomi was back.

Her eyes went to the clock hanging in her office. 5:59 in the morning. She was awake and ready to head out since three hours even when her shift was starting at 6 am in the morning.

"I realy wonder why I just started to remember Raiden Mei's name. Well, her importance just rose significantly so I shouldn't be too suprised with that." Martha said to herself as she stood up and headed out of her office.

-------------------------------------------------------------

In a few months Mei would have her powers under full control. That was the time where Satomi was sure she would loose.

"I just keep loosing and loosing when I need to land a win." Satomi said and pulled a pillow over her face.

"What could make me stronger? A divine key? I bet Theresa would throw that thing at me when I ask her to borrow it. Maybe learning to use my powers diffrently. But how? Maybe saving up more energy." Satomi thought of new ideas.

The concept of energy itself is facinating, coming in many diffrent forms. Satomi was able to create a shockwave with the power to destroy buildings, and her healing saved her more then once. Teleporting wasn't a problem either. For a long time only she and Dudu where conciderated 'The Strongest', but now new pieces are on the field.

"I can't allow myself to hold back. Only the strongest is able to protect everyone." Satomi whispered.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Elham had no problem with being at Martha's side. It was better then being inprisoned in a cell.

"We're going to check on Satomi. You two where close, right?" Martha asked.
Elham nodded.

"We where but I'm not sure if we can ever be like this again." Elham said with a sad smile.

"You can't. Now both of you know things about the other that you shouldn't have ever known. It's pure logic that your relationship can't be the same anymore." Martha argued.

"Who knows if she still wants a relationship with me after I lied to her." Elham whispered.

"You joined the World Serpent, basically betrayed everything she thought you stood for, and actively fought against us, yet she hasn't beaten you up. I'm sure she is willing to forgive you." Martha argued.

Elham didn't replie.

The duo arrived at her room and Martha knocked on the door. It took a good while for Satomi to open it but they heared someone moving inside so no reason to be worried. Eventually the white haired woman opened the door. She and Elham looked at each other but Satomi looked down at her Captain, avoiding eye contact with Elham.

"Oh, hi. Sorry it took me so long, I was under the shower." Satomi said, her messy hair was still wet.

"We just wanted to check on you." Martha said.

"Oh. Don't worry, I'm fine. Infact I wanted to ask if you could teach me to use a weapon." Satomi asked. That was unusual. Satomi was a boxer, not a weapon user.

"A weapon? Sure I can show you but don't you want to rest more." Martha said, Satomi shook her head. "Meet me on the training ground in ten minutes." She said and Satomi went back inside, looking like a happy puppy.

Martha lead Elham to the bridge where Levi was right now.

"I'm going to train with Satomi and I can't allow her around weapons." Martha said and quickly left before anyone could interfear.

"Touch anything or go anywhere I don't want you and I'll tell Satomi." Levi said and continued his work.

Elham did what she was told and just quietly stood near the wall where she wouldn't be in the way.

-------------------------------------------------------------

They had all told her to rest. It felt good that someone was worried for you but Satomi didn't want to be lazy right now.

With no immediant threat it was time to train as hard as she could. Martha was the perfect teacher for Satomi. Strong but willing to teach those who want to learn from her.

Again and again they repeated the strike of the blade so Satomi could get a feeling for the blade in her hand.

Satomi knew when it came to the blade no one was better then Mei, like no one was better in martial arts then Fu Hua.

The hours went by so painfully slow and yet so fast at the same time. At the end of the day Satomi was a bit impatient. It still didn't work how she wanted it to be.

"Was this still too early?" Martha wondered. It has been seven hours since they started and it was nearly the end of lunchtime.

"Satomi, go and eat lunch." Martha ordered. Satomi ended the exercise and looked at the Captain.

"But-" Martha wasn't there to argue.

"No training until I know you ate lunch." Martha said. Satomi knew that the woman ment it and so she layed the sword away and went to the cafeteria.

"Damn it! If only I could learn this faster!" Satomi lamented herself. On her way to the cafeteria, many had saluted her. That wasn't anything new but there was also a lot of respect for her, more then usual.

The woman was sitting alone while eating, which was a shame. There wheren't many people around since lunch was about to end.

"That food isn't half as good as Mei's." Satomi thought as she finished the bowl of Ramen.

"Vice-Captain?" A voice asked behind her. Satomi turned her upper body and saw a fellow comrade. Beside her was a man in his twentys. Judging by their insignia Satomi recognized the female one as a Valkyrie and the male one as a security member.

"Yes?" Satomi asked and stood up.
"Is it true that you forced the Herrscher of Thunder to retreat?" The Valkyrie asked.

"Okay I remember this a bit diffrently but I'm sure Martha told them this." Satomi thought and smiled.

"Of course, I'm the strongest after all." Satomi said with an overconfident smile.

"Thank you Vice-Captain, that was all we wanted to know." The Valkyrie said. Both saluted and walked away.

Satomi returned to the training ground where Martha was waiting for her.

"Martha what did you tell the crew about my battle with Mei?" Satomi asked.
"That she retreaded. We can't let them know that our strongest member lost against a Herrscher." Martha said.

"Makes sense but still, inform me the next time you do that again." Satomi demanded.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Elham was happy. The Ajax and Hyperion finaly started their engine and now where on their way to Saltlake Base. It was nighttime by now but Elham didn't feel too tired.

"Levi, I'll take her on from here." Martha said. When did she step into the bridge? Apperently no one else had noticed her because they all turned their heads and quickly saluted her.

"Captain on deck!" Levi said.

"At ease." Martha said and everyone continued their work.

"She hasn't caused any trouble." Levi reported.
"Good. Follow me." Martha said and walked outside. Elham followed her quietly.

"Welt will decite what to do with you when we are back in Saltlake." Martha said.

"Welt?" That name belongs to the Herrscher of Reason.

"Now I am concerned. A Herrscher that doesn't even know me deciting my fate." Elham thought.

"How is Satomi?" Elham asked.
"Well. You wanna see her?" Martha asked.
"...Yes." Elham admitted.

Martha guided Elham to Satomi's room. She gently knocked on the door. Satomi opened faster then last time.

"I have something private to do, can she stay with you for a while?" Martha asked Satomi.
"Sure." The Valkyrie said bland and let Elham inside. Satomi closed the door and saw how Martha was smirking as she turned to leave.

Elham looked around, observing the room. It had a nice bed at the wall and a desk filled with files. There was a Tv on the wall infront of the bed. Lastly there was a closet that seemed to big for one person alone.

The room still had some space left, making it feel comforting.

"Satomi, I want to apologize." Elham said and turned around to Satomi who still stood at the door.

"I know I should have told you about Raiden Mei, but I didn't want to upset you, given the state you where in. I'm sorry." Elham said ashamed but kept eye contact with Satomi all the time.

"....I-I get it. It just hurts. Himeko is still missing, Fu Hua is probaly with Schicksal, Kiana is back now but I was stupid enough to get captured. Now Mei's gone as well." Satomi said.

"When it all went down, I wasn't able to respond immediantly to Theresa's call. I wasn't even able to defeat the Herrscher of the Void." Satomi said, sadness filled her voice. Elham continued to listen.

"Either everyone becomes stronger then me or I just get weaker. I came back to St. Freya to protect her, knowing that her chances to avoid execution where better when I calm the higher ups down. Tryed to prepare them for coming struggles, but I failed at everything I tryed." She explained.

"Sato. Sometimes bad things can't be avoided, no matter how strong everyone is." Elham came closer and took her hand.

"I still lost against Fox and had to be safed." Satomi said and pulled her hand away. A sudden burst of anger overcame her.

"I told Jackal everything she wanted to know because she said that Mei was there too! I wanted to protect her and I ended up damaging everything we all worked on in the past!" Satomi almost shouted.

"Sato, are you blaming yourself for what happened?" Elham asked.

Satomi didn't say anything. She only looked down on the ground as if she was ashamed at herself.

"The only one to blame are Fox and Jackal and no one else." Elham said getting a bit closer again.

"You didn't do anything wrong." Elham said and hugged her. The other woman burried her head in Elham's neck, while the smaller one rubbed her hands over Satomi's back.

"It's okay, no one blames you." Elham said as Satomi started crying in her arms.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8K 136 3
Our mc was a typical otaku who liked to play games and read novels and fanfics. One day while scrolling through a website he stumbles over a message...
1M 39.9K 93
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
171K 3.5K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
5.2K 161 6
a girl dies by god and is given a second chance what will she do?