๐‚๐‘๐€๐‚๐Š๐ˆ๐๐† แต–แต‰แตƒแตสธ แต‡หกโฑโฟแตˆแต‰...

By gracessecretshelby

Where Thomas Shelby finds himself slowly destroying the bond between him and his daughter when she needs him... More

introduction
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90

11

5.5K 134 8
By gracessecretshelby

"John wants to marry Lizzie Stark" Delilah told the Smiths, they both burst into laughter.

"She's a whore though" Reggie snickered. "I know, funny isn't it"

"Yeah, a lot of people probably think that, she's slept with half the men in Small Heath" Ron added. "He needs someone for the kids" Lilah sighed.

"Anyway, i have to go, Dad says we've got a big day tomorrow" The girl said, standing up and wiping her hands. "I thought you weren't speaking to him at the minute?" he asked. "I'm not" she nodded.

"When's the next time you'll see us" Reggie asked her as she pulled her jacket on.

"Ill see you tomorrow or the day after" she nodded, walking backwards.

-

"Delilah are you ready?" Tommy asked, leaning on the door frame. "Yes Dad, i am" she ran her hands over the clothes she was wearing.

A light blue dress which had a light ribbon wrapped around it, just below her chest.

"What is it we're doing?" Delilah said, not wanting to make conversation.

"Finishing it with the Lee's once and for all" he nodded, folding his arms. "And you're letting me come with" She raised her eyebrows.

"Come on, vans waiting" he said, ignoring her question.

They stepped outside and walked toward the van, "help me up" she told her uncle who lifted her into the back of the van. She watched as her mother climbed into the front.

"Right, won't take long till we're there" Tommy nodded.

-

"Out you get boys" Arthur instructed, walking beside Tommy. John got out first.

"Ready boys?" Tom asked. "John, ready?"

"Yeah, i'm fine" he sniffed, fixing his hat. "Have a drink" Arthur offered him a flask. Delilah frowned, extremely confused.

"What? Why are you all staring at me for? What?" he asked, growing frustrated. "Let's go" Tommy nodded and they all began walking, Delilah beside Francis who held her hand.

"Tommy what's your plan we are in shot gun range" he whispered. They all stopped, turning to him. "John before we go into battle, there's something you're gonna need"

John looked him up and down.

He pulled out a white rose, placing it in Johns front pocket, the boys doing the same to themselves.

"What you bloody doing, Tommy" Thomas held Johns face. "Smile John, it's a wedding"

"What!?" Delilah shouted, grabbing Tommy's arm. "Whose bloody wedding" John asked.

"Now if we told you, you wouldn't have come. There's a girl in the Lee family whose going a bit wild" Tommy told him. "And she needs marrying off"

John shoved him away, shouting.

"John boy" Arthur shouted, grabbing hold of him. Lottie stepped away, watching. "You have no bloody right Tommy" John hissed, his voice shaky.

"Listen to me. Listen to me."

"A girl who needs a husband, a man who needs a wife."

"Tom, i'm not bloody marrying some fucking mushroom picker" he shouted. "If you back out now there's going to be one mighty war breaking out here"

They looked at the Lee men who were watching from their homes. After some talking, John calmed down, taking his hat off and walking with the rest of us.

A woman stepped out of a carriage behind Johnny Doggs, looking at John.

"Her dads giving you a car" Arthur said.

They approached the woman.

"Will he do?" they asked and she smiled, nodding. "He'll do" They all cheered and John shrugged them away.

John stood beside his two brothers. "Here she is" Tom nodded to the girl approaching in all white.

"She'd better be under 50" he whispered. They kneeled beside each other and John glanced at her as she took the veil from over her face.

She smiled brightly at him.

"We're here today to join in matrimony, this man and this woman" Johnny Doggs spoke. Lilah noticed Ada appear beside Tommy, growing slightly excited.

"..and harmony and togetherness"

"Which is sanctioned and honoured by the presence and power of these two families around us"

The Lee girl was gorgeous, long brown hair and dark eyes. John smiled slightly.

"She's pretty" Delilah whispered to Francis who nodded in agreement.

"Do you, John Micheal Shelby, take Esme Martha Lee to be your beautiful wife" Johnny asked. "To have and to hold through sickness and til death"

"There remains one more part of the ceremony, that's the mingling of the two blood" he nodded, slicing both John and Esmes hand.

"I now pronounce you man and wife"

Everyone cheered and Delilah looked over at Ada. "Come on John, kiss the bride will ya" Johnny shouted.

John and Esme hesitated slightly before leaning in to kiss each other.

-

Delilah laughed loudly as everyone danced around with each other. John carefully lifted Esme from where they were sat and placed her on the floor.

Before they began dancing, John pointed to Delilah and she walked over.

"Esme, this is my niece Delilah, little shit but she's the best out of all of us" he smiled, "Hello" Esme nodded. "Welcome to the family" Delilah said softly. Esme let out a soft laugh before going to dance with John.

After they had danced a few times, Delilah and Esme began spinning each other around despite only meeting moments before, Francis soon joined in, laughing as they danced with each other.

Eventually the three girls parted and Delilah sat down, chugging whatever was in Ada's glass who was currently up dancing.

Fireworks went off and both Tommy and Delilah watched Ada as she danced around like a mad woman.

"Tell Ada to slow down" Polly said to tommy. "Like she'll listen to me" he scoffed. "I tried to stop her but she's been drinking" she told him.

"Come on Ada" Francis said softly, placing a hand on Ada's back. "No i'm fine, Francis" Ada refused.

"Ada come on have a rest sit down" Tommy approached.

"Come and look Esme!" Ada shouted, "Look at the family you've joined. Come look at the man who runs it. He chooses his brothers wives!"

"Ada stop" Lilah said, grabbing her hand. "Don't make a scene"

John came over.

"He hunts his own sister down like a rat and tries to kill his own brother in law" she shouted. "Ada" Polly said.

"Stop causing a scene" She shouts. "This is Johns day and your ruining it"

"Ada that's enough" Arthur warned. "Now he won't even let me have a fucking dance"

"Not even at a fucking wedding"

"Sit her down" Polly said.

Ada stopped, panting heavily and grabbing onto Polly's arms.

"holy shit, water, right" Polly said.

"Fucking Hell Ada" Lilah shouted. "Bloody hell Ada you do pick your times" Arthur shook his head

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

173K 2.7K 85
๐Ÿ“–|Peaky Blinders story ๐Ÿ‘ฅ| Lottie Shelby (oc) , Shelby Family ๐Ÿ’Œ| Isaiah Jesus Disclaimer: I do not own any characters within this story's other tha...
214K 4.9K 30
"Don't play a game with a girl who can play better. " Lola Gray, the daughter of the gangster Polly Gray. Being in the Shelby family was hard enough...
1.2K 30 12
Olive Shelby spends her whole life following the orders of her older brothers. The day of her brother John's funeral, she makes a decision of her own...
26.9K 854 26
"All of this. You've had it coming for years." The final act for the Peaky Blinders is upon the family. New political parties rising, new enemies, n...