Embry & Quil Jr's Imprint

By CharleneJoshlin8

If you had a chance of going back and changing the very moment that decided the path of your future, would yo... More

Cast
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21

Chapter 16

1.2K 38 0
By CharleneJoshlin8

Embry's POV

We were right, she was back. After I'd gone to Sam's and warned him, we both took off to track her.

"The scent is circling the school then heading back East." Sam said into the pack mind.

"We're not that far behind. I'm going to keep following." I replied to him.

I felt the shimmer of someone else phasing in.

"What's going on?" I heard Paul ask.

"The redhead is back. She circled Trina's school and is headed East." I growled into the pack mind, getting closer to her.

It was like she had deliberately slowed down for me to catch her.

"Sam, I think she's going to double back." I told him.

"Paul, go get Jared and Jake, have them phase in." Sam ordered.

"You got it, boss. I better not miss any of the damn action though." Paul growled.

"Dammit, hurry! She's headed right back for us." I yelled in my head.

"Run back this direction, Embry. Don't let her get too close until the pack is here. You said Trina is with Quil, right?" Sam questioned as I ran his direction as fast as I could.

"Yeah, she's at his house." I responded.

I ran like hell and luckily she couldn't reach me. We were faster than vampires but not by much.

I felt both Jake and Jared phase in.

"Dude, what's going on?" Jake asked as he ran toward us.

"Redhead." I growled.

"She's coming, be ready!" Sam commanded.

All five of us stood solid as a pack as we waited for her to come to us. She approached and I could hear her giggle.

"Interesting... I thought I could smell my lunch but it seems to be mixed with a side of wet dog." Victoria stated as we held a stand-off. "One of you has been a naughty mutt... smells like the dark gray one. Tisk, tisk."

"What is she talking about?" Jacob asked me in the pack mind as I growled deeply at the vampire.

I let a thought slip about waking up with Trina.

"Dude, she's right. You do smell like Trina." Jared snickered in his thoughts.

"Way to go, bro!" Paul stated almost simultaneously.

Jake stayed quiet.

"Are we going to stand around all day, boys, or are we going to make this fun?" The leech cackled before taking off in the opposite direction. "Come on doggies, time to play fetch!"

"We need a distraction! It's the only way we can get her, or she'll find a way to escape again!" I yelled as we began the chase.

"How do you know that?!" Jake asked almost angrily through the pack mind.

"Don't question him, Jacob. We need to figure out a distraction." Sam ordered.

I began to think of what we could possibly do.

She was up in the trees now where we couldn't reach her.

I finally came up with a thought.

"No, Embry." Sam said as he read my mind.

"Dude, that's too dangerous." Paul chimed in.

"It's my imprint. Wouldn't you do the same if it were for Emily, Sam?" I spoke in my head.

I was met by silence.

"Do it." Sam finally ordered them. "But Embry, if she gets too close, I'm ordering you to get out of there."

I mentally agreed, not like I had a choice to considering it was an alpha order.

"Break off and surround at a distance." Sam ordered the rest of them.

They did as he said and I was left alone chasing after the leech.

"Awww the lone puppy chasing a ghost. Did your friends finally realize they're not going to catch me?" Victoria said from the treetops. "Your girlfriend's true mate might be a bit disappointed to know that she's been fucking a dog in his absence."

I growled deeply and stopped on the spot in the middle of the forest taking a deep breath before doing what I'd planned.

I phased back human.

My actions made her stop in the tree tops and look down at me. "Oh, somebody has a death wish. Did you finally realize she'll never be yours?"

"She's definitely mine and I'll do whatever is necessary to keep her safe." I replied honestly out loud.

"It's cute how you think dying will keep her safe. I'll just go for her after I'm done with you." She cackled before jumping down from the tree in front of me. "How does she taste? Her scent is so mouthwatering. I can't wait to try it for myself..."

She inched toward me until she was close enough to almost touch me. Her fingers began trailing up my arms in a sickening way. How was I possibly defying Sam's alpha order to phase?

"It's too bad, really. You wolves are so... pretty." She whispered as her head neared my neck.

Out of nowhere, the rest of the pack showed up surrounding her as planned, charging directly after her.

She noticed and looked up to the tree branch just ahead.

I took the only opportunity I could think of. I phased on the spot before she could jump. My phasing suddenly distracted her just long enough that I could pin her down under my front paws.

It was a distraction from all angles.

I didn't even pay attention to the intense pain emanating from both of my arms as I wrapped my teeth around her head and tore it directly from her shoulders.

I slowly stepped away with her head still in my mouth, growling as I let my brothers finish off the rest of her.

Once her limbs were all in a pile and Sam had phased out to light a match, I sauntered up to the newly lit fire and dropped her head in.

"It's done." I muttered before feeling the world start spinning around me.

Quil POV-

As soon as I heard the howl, I ran out the door and phased on the spot.

"What is it? What's happening?" I yelled frantically into the pack mind, immediately noticing the absence of Embry.

"It's done, we got her." Jared replied to me. I felt a huge unbelievable relief.

"Where's Embry?" I questioned immediately.

"That's why I called for you. He's hurt, man. It's not life-threatening, but his arms look pretty torn up. The leech scratched him pretty good on both of his arms as he was phasing." Jared responded.

He then showed me the memory of exactly what happened, and I growled at the complete and utter stupidity of my best friend.

"Sam is taking him to his house. Bring Trina." Paul told me.

"On our way." I replied before phasing out right away.

I ran back inside, not caring a bit about my nakedness considering I shredded my shorts when I phased.

"What happened? Is everything okay?" Trina asked me worriedly as I ran inside.

"Grab your shoes, we're going to Sam's." I told her before running up to my room and grabbing a new pair of shorts.

I ran back downstairs to see Trina standing next to the front door waiting for me.

"Quil, tell me what happened?" She demanded as I pulled her out the door.

"They got her." I replied. I could feel her relief then immediate worry.

"What else?" She knew I hadn't told her everything.

I took a deep breath. "Em got hurt. They're taking him to Sam's."

"What?! Embry's hurt? Is he going to be okay?" She asked me frantically.

"Jared said it's not life-threatening but his arms are scratched up pretty bad." I told her honestly.

"Then let's go." She replied with absolution, climbing into the truck.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 38 13
If you had the opportunity to change fate, would you? Even if there was a small chance, that it could all go wrong? What if you didn't have a choice...
14.5K 624 16
⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆ it didn't take one look to fall in love, but it certainly helped them realise, just how far gone they were. ⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆
273K 7.6K 41
❝ i'm devoting myself to you, i am giving myself to you. ❞ 𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐫𝐲 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥, a boy that can shapeshift into a large werewolf ends up imprinting on...
74.2K 1.2K 21
What if you found the one? The one you're going to marry, have kids with, and grow old with? What if you had to protect them from the dangers of the...