Blush |BTS JIMIN HIGH SCHOOL...

By AllForMrPark

An infamous school slut with traumatizing life she keeps hidden, finds comfort in the blushing mess of a guy... More

Welcome
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43 (+18)
44
45 (+18)
46
47
48
49
50
51 (+18)
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59 (+18)
60 (+18)
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68 (+18)
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76 (+18)
77
78
79
80
81
82 (+18)

19

583 34 15
By AllForMrPark

'You didn't run.' He stated with a smile as the bell for lunchtime rang

I was more than aware of the burning stares, but by the end of the first class, I kind of got used to it and chose to ignore it. He didn't seem bothered by it at all, not paying the slightest bit of attention to anyone.
He even sat a bit closer than usual, unsticking himself from the wall. But I suppose it shouldn't be a big problem sitting normally next to me when he held me for over an hour in his arms only yesterday.

He held me. It just clicked with me, and it made me feel like I'm overheating. Damn it.

'I didn't have a choice.' I joke

'Let's get out of here. My butt had gone numb.'

He walked beside me to the cafeteria, but we kind of got startled by Jungkook jumping in between us, hugging both of us, each with one arm.

'Don't you two look friendly.' He grins. 'You're breaking my heart here, sweetheart.' He teases me

'I'll break your neck if you don't let go of me.' I shake him off, leaving him stunned again

'What got into you today? Why so rude?' He even let go of Jimin, looking at me like I'm insane

'I- I just can't. I don't have patience for you today. I'll see you later, Jimin.' I waved lightly, leaving to join the girls. I feel like smacking Jungkook, and I had enough violence for a while, so I'd like to skip it.

MEANWHILE THE GUYS

Jimin and Jungkook both watched as Angel made her way through the room, sliding into the seat next to the girls.

'What's up with her today?' Jungkook was mostly talking to himself, but Jimin could clearly hear him, and chose to ignore him

They were joined by Hoseok and Taehyung in no time, getting to their usual table in the room, a bit towards the corner.

'Did I miss something?' Taehyung asked the guys, watching Hobi and Jungkook stare at Angel from across the room

'Yeah, she kind of went off on us this morning.' Hobi commented, still baffled by her sudden outburst

'So she finally cracked.' Taehyung started laughing, finding it amusing

'Leave her alone.' 

 It wasn't just Jimin's words that left the three of them in full shock. It was the tone of his usually soft and timid voice. He made it sound like an order.

'Huh?' Jungkook was the first one to break the silence

'Leave her alone. Stop with the dumb games. You've done way more than enough to her already, and for no reason at all.' Jimin was not backing down. Although he never said a thing to them before about this, it was pissing him off lately. Especially with what happened yesterday.

'Where did this come from?' Taehyung asks him, seemingly the most shocked out of the bunch

'We're just joking. She knows it.' Jungkook argues

'Joking?' Jimin's rage started boiling slowly. 'For how long now has it been that you've been putting her down? And for what reason?' He was pissed off, and his questions left the three of them in a daze. At this point, they all forgot about the reason behind it all. 'The entire school is bullying her because of your so-called jokes.'

'Do any of you know anything about her at all? About her life? A single thing?' Jimin keeps pushing, receiving nothing but stunned silence in return. They are not used to getting a lashing from him, not unless it's about Yujin.

'Calm down, man. What's up with this all of a sudden?' Hobi argues back

'The fact that I even have to tell you this is pathetic. That girl did nothing wrong, not a single thing, and you've been doing nothing but putting her down. Are you not ashamed?'

His words stung a lot more than it would have if it was someone else. They knew him to be the quiet but very reasonable guy. He would only argue if something needed arguing, and they always found him to be the one with the most common sense. So when he throws out something like this, they know it's not a joke anymore.

'Jimin, why-'

'Don't.' Jimin cut Taehyung off. 'I'm only gonna say this once more, and I truly hope you listen, because I'm not in the mood to fuck around with this. Leave her alone. For good. Her life is tough enough without all this shit you're dropping on her. This ends now. Do I make myself clear?'

He didn't stutter or actually wait for a response. He simply stated it. Or more like ordered them to do so. And they know better than to argue with him.
The tone of his voice and the sharpness behind his words gave them enough indication that he was as pissed off as he could be.

'Good.' He nodded firmly, staring down the three very taken aback guys in front of him, looking at each other in confusion

'Wait, do you- do you like her?' Taehyung suddenly leaned in, his eyes widening in shock

Jimin would usually turn into a lobster red, mumbling, nervous mess at a question like this, but at the moment, he was too angry to be like that. Instead, he leaned closer, tilting his head and raising his eyebrow, responding to Taehyung with words that sounded like another threat.

'Is that a problem?'

He never liked a girl, at least not this much to fight his friends on her behalf. He never admitted it either. But right now, he fought three of his best friends, his only friends, because of her. Because it hurt him seeing her hurt.

'Oh, shit.' Hobi let out a shocked chuckle, covering his mouth to hide the expression on his face

'Why didn't you just say so?' Jungkook asks him

'Do I have to tell you that just so you would stop being a moron? Does nothing you did to her bother you?' Jimin kept getting angrier by the second

He was the quietest one, but also the scariest one when he was mad. His jaw would clench, and his lips would purse in an attempt to hold back everything he wished to say. The shooting daggers from his eyes sent shivers down the spine as he looked at you ready to trample you over. Not the most pleasant feeling when the entire aura changes.

'Okay. Let's - Let's just relax. We'll back off. Okay?' Hobi raised his hands in defense, trying to calm down the situation that seemed about an inch away from ending in a triple murder

He relaxed, releasing them from the death stare he held on them.

'Have you told her?' Hobi asks, suddenly turning into a gossip girl, grinning from ear to ear

'Since when did you even like her?'

'Yeah, how did that happen?' The other two joined, turning it into a gossip session

'Seriously?' Jimin grimaces at their grinny faces, feeling uncomfortable that he even mentioned it

'Come on, man. We never heard your say you like someone. This is like a historical day.' Hobi pushes

Jimin sighed deeply, aware that he's not getting out of this. 'No. I didn't tell her, and I'm not going to.'

'What?! Why??' Jungkook yelled a bit too loudly, earning a few glances

'I have my reasons.' He simply answered. He didn't want to complicate her life even more by telling her such a thing. She doesn't feel the same, and it would make her uncomfortable. She had enough problems without that in her life.

'Well, you might wanna. Your girl is looking at you.' Taehyung snickered, motioning to her with his eyes

Like 4 idiots, all of them turned around, having her turn instantly.

The words 'your girl' made Jimin's heart skip a few beats alone, but seeing her looking at him, or in his direction, made it almost jump out. And then the memory of hugging her yesterday popped into his mind, overheating him in an instant. He never hugged a girl, let alone one he liked, and he ended up holding her without even thinking about doing so.

'Pfffft!' Jungkook started laughing, pointing at Jimin's face. 'You are a fucking tomato right now.'

Not like he was unaware of his state. He could feel the heat surfacing every single time, so it wasn't hard to realise that he was a blushing mess once again.

'Shut up.' Jimin's voice had gone tiny, and he pouted cutely, telling them off for teasing him

At least they managed to turn this fight into something good, seeing how it ended with 3 of them laughing at him. They might be absolute idiots at times, but they are his friends after all.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

680K 28.2K 36
Everyone knows who the Queen's guard dog is: Ciel Phantomhive. What happens when the Queen finds another pet, this time a sly kitty with her unearthl...
44.5K 1.9K 14
[complete] Mamihlapinatapai (n) the wordless look between two people who both desire something, yet are equally reluctant to initiate. or, it was a...
11.9K 261 29
{Book 1} SEQUEL BOOK OUT ‼️‼️ After volunteering for Hydras experiments, you touched the mind stone causing you to gain these unexpected powers...
304K 7.6K 110
In which Delphi Reynolds, daughter of Ryan Reynolds, decides to start acting again. ACHEIVEMENTS: #2- Walker (1000+ stories) #1- Scobell (53 stories)...