Blush |BTS JIMIN HIGH SCHOOL...

By AllForMrPark

An infamous school slut with traumatizing life she keeps hidden, finds comfort in the blushing mess of a guy... More

Welcome
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43 (+18)
44
45 (+18)
46
47
48
49
50
51 (+18)
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59 (+18)
60 (+18)
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68 (+18)
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76 (+18)
77
78
79
80
81
82 (+18)

16

582 35 2
By AllForMrPark

I didn't get much choice as Jimin pretty much dragged me to his house, which is crazy close to me. We are not even 5 minutes apart.

As soon as he unlocked the house, Yujin ran in and sprinted up the stairs.

'Come with me.'

At least he's not dragging me anymore. But I'm here already.

I followed after him as he took me up the stairs, going into a room on the far right.

'Please, sit down on the bed. Give me a second.'

He dropped his bag on the ground and went off somewhere, leaving me in his room.

Looking around, everything screams Jimin.

Everything is simple and clean, with a few pieces of clothing hanging about. A shirt over the chair. A gym bag by his desk. His bed is not even properly made. He only flung the duvet over to make it seem like it.

Kind of like him. An organised mess. Comforting.

'Sorry to make you wait. Had to find this thing.' He walked back into the room, carrying a first aid box in his hands.

'It's alright. I could have cleaned it myself at home.' I mumble

He sat next to me without a word, opening the box in front of him and taking out a few things.

'Roll up your sleeve.'

I figured there was no point in fighting, but it seemed my sleeve wasn't cooperating. It wouldn't go up far enough. Looks like the cut is longer than I thought. It reaches me elbow.

'I'm sorry, it-'

'Don't even.' He cut me off. 'One second.'

He got up and walked over to his closet, taking out a shirt. 'Here. Put this on. You can change in the bathroom. It's the first one on the left when you go out.'

He stood in front of me with a shirt in his hand, waiting for me to take it.

'You can either change on your own, or I'm doing it for you.'

Since when is he so bossy?!

I took it reluctantly and went to change.

It hurt like hell getting my shirt off as it was stuck to me with all the blood, but it had to come off. And putting his on was weird.

I've never worn a guy's shirt before. But... it's nice. And it smells nice.

He blushed a little when I walked back into his room, holding my bloody shirt in my hands, wearing his instead. It was really big on me. Kind of hugging me.

'Come here.' He motions to the spot on the bed where I sat earlier.

'It will sting a little. Sorry about that.' He warns me

Unfortunately, it's not my first rodeo. I'm just used to doing it myself.

'I know. It's okay.'

I watched as he carefully cleaned my wound, being as gentle as he could with it all.

'You don't need stitches.' He commented at he looked it over now that it was clean. He wrapped it up nicely, making sure nothing sticks to the wound itself, then put everything in a bowl and put it on his desk. And then he turned to me.

'Now, what the hell happened? And don't give me the I'm okay. Please.' That soft, concerning voice

I just shook my head, feeling my eyes fill with tears. I don't wanna burden him or anyone with this.

'Is it your dad?' He asks after I haven't said a word

I shook my head. 'I don't have one.'

'Your mom?'

Just the word mom made me crumble, and the sobs I've held back so far came back.

'Does.... does she abuse you?'

'It's not like that.' I sob. 'It's... she's... she drinks. And then she becomes violent. It doesn't happen like this often.' I admit, breaking down even more

'I'm so sorry.' He scooted closer and wrapped his arms around me, pulling me into his chest. This is the first time he ever came close to me like this. Or at all.

His scent wrapped me up instantly, and I hugged him back, crying on his shoulder. I never had anyone to hold me and comfort me.

He held me tighter, putting one hand on the back of my head to hide my face in his neck, then gently stroke my hair.

'I'm- sorry- I'm so-' I couldn't even apologise to him as I was crying so hard. I could barely breathe. I haven't cried this hard in years. Or ever. I'm just so tired.

'Don't apologise. You've done nothing wrong, Angel.' His voice was right in my ear, comforting me. 'Tell me everything that bothers you. Get it all out. I'm here.'

'I'm tired.' I wheeze. 'I can't do this anymore. I'm so tired of everything. My mom. School. People. Life. I'm tired of it all.'

I just cried and cried, creating a puddle on his shirt from all the tears, and he wouldn't let go. He held me, stroking my hair the entire time until I calmed down.

'I'm sorry for putting all of this on you. This is not your mess.' I sniffle, still hiding my face in the crook of his neck

'You told me off for apologizing, and you're worse than I am.'

'I have reason to apologise. Look what I got you into.'

'I got myself into it. And I'd do it again. So don't dare apologise for it again. Okay?' He didn't even sound like he was joking, and I'm too tired to argue.

My head hurts. My eyes hurt from crying. I can barely breathe. And my arm feels like it's burning.

I nod against his neck, having him squeeze me tighter.

'Do you have a place to stay tonight?'

'I need to go home.'

He pulled away for the first time ever, bringing his hand back to my face to look into my eyes. 'You can't be serious.'

'I have nowhere else to go, Jimin. And I have to check on her. No matter what she is like, she is still my mom. She could be hurt, too.' I sniffle

'What about your grandparents or a friend or something?'

'I never met my grandparents. They want nothing to do with us. And no friends.' I keep telling him everything when I really shouldn't.

I heard him curse under his breath and sigh deeply, looking down for a moment, but then he looked back up. 'You can stay here for the night if you want to. I can-'

'No, no, Jimin. You have done way more than enough. I am not doing that. Please.'

This is so fucking embarrassing.

'Angel, you can't go back home. What if this happens again?' His face contorted a bit in concern, his eyebrows furrowing

'I have to. I'm used to this anyway. I'll be okay.'

'Stop- just stop doing that. Stop smiling like that. I can't-' he cut himself off, taking a deep breath. 'I know exactly how you feel. I know exactly what you're going through. So, please, stop pretending like everything is okay.'

His voice had gone a bit quieter the more he spoke. It sounded like he was remembering some old memory.

'What do you mean?' I ask in the same, quiet voice

'My dad was like that. I grew up watching him abuse my mom constantly when he'd get drunk. And he wasn't that much better to me either. That's why my mom left him.'

'Jimin... I'm so sorry.' Now I feel like crying all over again. No wonder he is so shy and pulled back. He had it just as rough.

'That was a long time ago, but I still remember all of it. So I know damn well what you're going through. Don't act okay when you're not. At least... at least with me.'

He added that last part so quietly that even I barely heard him.

*knock knock knock*
'Hyungie, can you help me?'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

177K 7.4K 47
Lee Gyeongi thought she was an ordinary girl, however everything changed once she learned who she truly was. - Inspired by Percy Jackson, The trials...
190K 5.5K 65
"You know being this close to you makes it hard for me to control myself." My eyes grew wide as I did not expect him to say such words. I couldn't t...
539K 12.1K 99
-the apparently lovable Jimin is actually an asshole but y/n realizes this too late... [smut] [daddykink] [very fast read] [texting and rl]
4.2K 119 18
"๐ก๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ฌ๐œ๐ก๐จ๐จ๐ฅ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐œ๐ค ๐š๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐, ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž" NOT A VMIN STORY, WE ARE NOT SHIPPING BTS MEMBERS ยฉ @jungkookba...