I forgive you

By tejashreepinjala

When Harry got hit by the killing curse, he thought that would be the end of his life. He was happy that he c... More

A/N
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
A/N
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
A/N
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Epilogue

Chapter 49

9.5K 381 31
By tejashreepinjala

Harry's POV
Sirius said, "Remus and I will take him to the bank. He won't be hostile towards us, and the ministry members won't be suspicious if Remus and I enter. We always do it to irk a few members." He gave a notorious smile.

Severus shook his head and muttered, "Childish."

Lucius nodded. "We will wait in the back for you. He would have felt the cancelation, so you need me to explain it to him." He said. "Narcissa and Draco will come with me." He added.

"What will Harry, Moiz, and I do? We will also tag along with you." Severus told Lucius.

Remus and Sirius walked to the fire and flooed to the ministry while the rest of us flooed to the bank.

When Ragnock saw us, he welcomed us into his office and asked, "Who is going to be taking their test now?" With a small smile.

"It will be Arthur Weasley." Lucius replied.

Ragnock got up to set the ritual room. A few moments later, Sirius and Remus walked in with Arthur with them.

"Why did you get me to the bank, Remus?" Arthur asked.

"We will tell everything after you get an inheritance test." Sirius said.

Arthur didn't understand why but nodded when he saw Sirius being serious.

Arthur had finally noticed who was in the room and gaped at Lucius and the Malfoys.

"Please come this way, Lord Weasley." Ragnock said from the entrance to the ritual room, as he showed the table and walked to it and sat in his chair.

Arthur slowly walked to the table and sat beside Severus.

When Ragnock put a parchment and a knife in front of him, he looked at Sirius and Remus. When they nodded, he sighed, picked the knife, cut his palm, let seven drops of blood fall on the parchment, and healed his wound.

"You won't find anything new, Sirius. Why did you even ask me to take an inheritance test?" Arthur asked.

Sirius didn't answer him but pointed at the test. When Arthur picked it up and read, he paled and leaned back at the chair, muttering something. Sirius and Remus read the test and passed it to Severus, who showed it to Moiz and me.

Arthur Septimus Weasley's inheritance test report
Name: Arthur Septimus Weasley
Father's name: Septimus Nigellus Weasley (deceased)
Mother's name: Cedrella Catherine Weasley nee Black (deceased)
Siblings: Bilius William Weasley (deceased), Richard Henry Weasley (deceased)
Mate(s): Fabian Nathaniel Prewett (missing), Gideon Ingatus Prewett (missing) (blocked by A.P.W.B.D, and Molly Prewett)
Children: William Arthur Weasley, Charles Septimus Weasley, Percy Ignatius Weasley, Fredrick Gideon Weasley, George Fabian Weasley
Ronald Billius Weasley (adopted, illegal)
Ginerva Molly Weasley (adopted, illegal)

Lordships:
Lord of the Most Ancient and Noble House of Weasley

Heirships:
None

Abilities:
Natural Occlumens (blocked by A.P.W.B.D)

Magic:
Core: Silver (30% blocked by A.P.W.B.D)
Core Type: Grey (blocked by A.P.W.B.D)
Creature: None
Affinity: Neutral (blocked by A.P.W.B.D) (turned light forcibly by A.P.W.B.D)

Potions:
Love potions: keyed Molly Prewett (administered by A.P.W.B.D and Molly Prewett)
Loyalty potions: keyed to A.P.W.B.D, Molly Prewett, Order of the Phoenix (administered by A.P.W.B.D)
Compulsion potions: muggle loving (administered by A.P.W.B.D)
Submission potions: keyed to Molly Prewett (administered by Molly Prewett)

Curses and charms:
Compulsion charm: to love all muggles, to obey Molly Prewett (by A.P.W.B.D and Molly Prewett)

Other blocks:
Wandless magic (90% blocked by A.P.W.B.D) ( 10% broken)
Wordless magic (50% blocked by A.P.W.B.D) (10% broken)

When it was passed to Lucius, he got up and walked to Arthur and said, "Go file a divorce with her. Her name hasn't changed, so it wasn't accepted by Lady Magic. If you want help, the house of Malfoy will stand with house Weasley. No one is allowed to deny a person's soulmate."

Arthur looked at him gobsmacked. He didn't know Lucius was kind behind the cold mask he wore in public.

"So will house of Black, Lupin and Potter." Sirius said.

"So will house of Prince." Severus promised.

_______________________________________________

Please vote and comment.

Yours,
TS:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

315K 15K 78
She was thought to be dead by her father and the whole world. They were all wrong. She wakes up from her slumber of fifty years and finds that everyt...
178K 5K 16
Its been 10 years since HE died. And now Voldemort rules the wizarding world freely without anyone being able to stop him. Every rebel has been beate...
1.9K 95 10
DISCONTINUED ON WATTPAD, IT'LL BE CONTINUED ON AO3 https://archiveofourown.org/works/35360056 The Start by gryffinshit Lucius Malfoy made a mistake. ...
1M 31.7K 50
Harry Potter. The Boy-Who-Lived, Hero of the Wizarding World, Master of Death. He was loyal to his friends. He would even sacrifice his life to save...